Start by marking “Lana's Ex Prom Date” as Want to Read:
Lana's Ex Prom Date

Lana's Ex Prom Date

Lana Clarke just got asked out by one of the hottest guys in school. Toby Fitzgerald is undeniably gorgeous, but his charismatic personality makes Lana the envy of every girl at West Canyon High. Senior prom is right around the corner, and although Lana had planned on a stag outing with her friends, Ashlyn and Bennet, Toby asks her to be his date in the most romantic way e ...more
Paperback
Published December 13th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Lana's Ex Prom Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lana's Ex Prom Date

Moriah
Jan 04, 2017 rated it liked it
*This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment*

**I received a copy of this book as part of the author's street team**

When the most popular guy in school asked Lana Clarke out, she thought it was a joke. When he asked her prom, she was thrilled. Her elation about her senior prom being one to remember was ruined when he broke it off without much of an explanation.

I was excited to read this book and learn more about Lana and why Toby Fitzgerald broke her heart. The cover is adorable. The story i
Samantha (WLABB)
Rating: 2.5 Stars - rounded up, because I cared enough about the outcome.

If you read the blurb, you would think this is all about Lana and Toby. In reality, this book is mostly about Lana and her friends. Toby is important, in that, he serves as a catalyst for what Lana ultimately discovers about herself, but I don't know about the whole "secret" angle.

What I liked:
I really liked the friendship that existed between Lana, Bennett, and Ashlyn. This trio of life long friends have been there for e
Leebecki Whitehead
Couldnt put it down

I loved this book so much I couldn't put it down, I loved the friendship between Lana, ashlyn and Bennett it is lovely. And I'm so glad Lana and Bennett came to there senses. I do hope there will be a follow on book to this as I'm sure it will be brilliant and can't wait to find out more about the 3 of them.
Paula Pugh
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweetest Book Ever!

This book is just so sweet and cute. I loved the three friends-Lana, Ashlyn & Bennet & the beautiful relationship they have. It's more about that than Lana's prom date and the confusion he makes for her.
When popular Troy asks Lana for a date, she is completely surprised. She's talked to him maybe twice all high school and really wonders if it is some kind of setup. But Troy is super nice and polite. Only Bennet has reservations about Troy and warns Lana to be careful.
Manda
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. Reminds me a little bit of the Pretty in Pink movie with the ending around the other way. Still a good read
Mo
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lana

I don't know how I feel about this book. Was Toby asexual? If so, that's fine. I really had no opinion about Lana. She's not a MC I liked. Ashlynn and Bennett are fleshed out much better by the author. The prom storyline was, eh, not exciting. I'm glad this book was free.
A Leisure Moment
description

Lana’s Ex Prom Date was a quick escape. The prose is fast and sharp, telling a sweet story of a girl that tried to make the best out of a slightly used prom dress and the wrong date to the dance.

Read the rest of the review!
Louise Crawford
Rafsan Jaman
May 15, 2018
Jan 23, 2017
Brandi Stephenson
rated it did not like it
Dec 25, 2016
Mar 22, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Paris Connection
  • The Starter Boyfriend
  • Under Zenith (Zenith Cycles, #1)
  • Queen of Gold and Straw: A Rumpelstiltskin Retelling (Fairy Tale Kingdoms, #2)
  • Girls on Fire
  • Courting Cassandry (A Hearts in Autumn Romance, #2)
  • One week friends: 1
  • Emissary
  • Nick & the Nerd
  • Heather House: Witch of the Moors (Book One)
  • 空の境界 上 (Kara no Kyoukai, #1)
  • The Grecian Princess (Isabelle Webb #3)
  • Unforgotten (Timeswept)
  • Flirting with Disaster (Stupid Cupid, #2)
  • Beauty is the Beast, Vol. 3
  • Land of the Blindfolded, Vol. 3 (Land of the Blindfolded, #3)
  • Lexi's Pathetic Fictional Love Life
  • Twisted
Amy Sparling is the bestselling author of books for teens and the teens at heart. She lives on the coast of Texas with her family, her spoiled rotten pets, and a huge pile of books. She graduated with a degree in English and has worked at a bookstore, coffee shop, and a fashion boutique. Her fashion skills aren't the best, but luckily she turned her love of coffee and books into a writing career t ...more