Start by marking “Seduced By A Dragon (Fallen Immortals #5)” as Want to Read:
Seduced By A Dragon (Fallen Immortals #5)

Seduced By A Dragon

(Fallen Immortals #5)

Book Five of the bestselling Fallen Immortals series
**START with KISS OF A DRAGON (Book 1)**

Leonidas is a Dragon Prince of the House of Smoke… and he is cursed. Falling in love was never in the cards for Leonidas. An angry witch made sure of that—if he loses his heart, he loses his life. But the treaty guaranteeing peace will die with him, unless he wins the True Love of a
Published January 2nd 2017 by Sworn Secrets Publishing (first published December 29th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Seduced By A Dragon, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Seduced By A Dragon (Fallen Immortals #5)
Elaine
I hadn’t really like Leonidas in the first books in this series but he’s definitely coming into his own in this one! He is the youngest of the three Princes from the House of Smoke. They’re all dragon shifters and they each need to find their true mate and have a dragonling within her to maintain a very special treaty which protects humankind. The problem for Leonidas is that he was cursed by Meridi, a witch who didn’t want him to be able to fall in love with anyone else but her. In the previous ...more
Diane Lynch
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seduced By A Dragon (Fallen Immortals #5) by Alisa Woods Leonidas’ and Rosalyn’s story continues in book five of the Fallen Immortals series, SEDUCED BY A DRAGON.  The book starts out where book four, CHOSEN BY A DRAGON, left off.  Leonidas fell in love with Rosalyn.  Thus, his curse turned him into a wyvern.  Strangely, he is still of sound mind.  Leonidas and Rosalyn, with help from their families, try to break the curse.

Once again, Alisa Woods does an amazing job of keeping the story exciti
Diane Lynch
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Leonidas’ and Rosalyn’s story continues in book five of the Fallen Immortals series, SEDUCED BY A DRAGON. The book starts out where book four, CHOSEN BY A DRAGON, left off. Leonidas fell in love with Rosalyn. Thus, his curse turned him into a wyvern. Strangely, he is still of sound mind. Leonidas and Rosalyn, with help from their families, try to break the curse.

Once again, Alisa Woods does an amazing job of keeping the story exciting from start to finish. There are numerous unexpected twists a
Stephanie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Continuing with Leonidas' story, Seduced by a Dragon dives deeper into Rosalyn's feelings. At the end of Chosen by a Dragon, Leonidas turns into his Wyvern form. Not fully overcome by his Wyvern form, Leksander convinces him to come back to the keep hoping to break Meridi's curse. With a plan in place. Leonidas vows to help Rosalyn learn magic and be accepted into a coven. Leonidas and Rosalyn discover foul play to prevent the treaty from renewing.

With a treaty about to crumble will poetic justi
Marie -The Reading Otter
Review:
I received this book for honest review.

I have read all of Alisa Woods's books. And each is better than the last.

I was, admittedly, concerned how these were going two characters were going to come together, but it was done in a way that didn't feel forced. Even though honestly all these characters fall in love very fast, it never feels what I would call forced. It is very believable to fall in love with someone in a short amount of time, it's just not likely that love will remain.
But
Format: Ebook
Pages: 266
Rating: 5
Heat: 5

Thoughts: As usual, I couldn't put this down. I loved the scene when Rosalyn is with Zephan and she feels sick. Totally cracked me up with how pissed he got. It was one of those "ha ha, thwarted again" moments. A definite kink in Zephan's plan that had me cheering. I am really enjoying the characters, so realistic with all the insecurities and doubts mixed with sassy mouths and genu
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I am loving this series. All the brothers are great. Leonidas is so sweet but hot and I like how the heroine is strong but not obnoxious.
carrie
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Was a really good read I really liked it am so going to read the hole lode of books that she has Wright as was such a good read
Lyn Mckenzie
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

I adore this series and i couldn't wait to read this book as my heart always went out to Leonidas being cursed and never knowing true love so i was so glad to read this and it was as amazing as i hoped it would be! I seriously adored this book.

The storyline to this book is so addictive, it really does make you just need to read more and more. It is a very compelling story and the author shows her amazing talent throughout this book from
Jane
Leonidas Smoke, Prince of the Dragon House of Smoke has been under a witches curse that was like being in a cage where he could not find True Love that is necessary for dragons to mate. In Seduced by a Dragon he admits he love Roselyn and turns into the beast wyvern form of his dragon but he keeps his sense of self as a man.

Roselyn Thorne, a witch that does not practice returns to her father's coven and asks for help with a spell to free Leonidas from the spell binding him. With the help of her
Lisa
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second book of Leonidas’ story is a heartbreaker. We start off with him in his wyvern form, feeling hopeless as he’s fallen in love with Rosalyn and knowing she does not love him back. Rosalyn is distraught at the turn of events, and once she discovers the whole truth about Leonidas, she becomes determined to help save him while also figuring out why it’s so important to her. Leonidas came off as the ultimate cad in Lucian’s part of the series, but in this story he shows such a vulnerability ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
This is an amazing book to read, that will draw you in from the first page and you will be totally captivated until the last page is turned and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. What you will find in this book is: the youngest prince of three dragon shifter princes with a curse hanging over his head (Leonidas), a feisty witch without a coven (Rosalyn), drama, intrigue, suspense, twists & turns, magic, witches, dragon shifters, dark/evil fae, light/good fae, adventure, action, lust, emotion ...more
Kiri Murupaenga
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An exciting Dragon Series.🐲 Bk5

It's not easy to do a review without spoilers, when there's so much you want to tell, but know that it would be so mean and ruin the enjoyment of finding out for yourself, therefore all I will say is, Wow! What a roller coaster, page turning, well written, sexy Dragon loving, magical action filled adventure with every turn or click of a page.
Dark Fae, Fallen Angels, Witches, Demon's and Vampire's, there's something for everyone.
Check out the cover🔥🔥🔥🔥
Read the blurb
Christine Karmelreads2665 W.
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bronze Cage

If I had to choose the best book of the series so far this one would be it. Leonidas's story was great. The author has really stepped up her game when it came to telling his story. You get a good picture of what he has gone through since he was cursed and you get a glimpse of his vulnerability that he hides behind with he joking and on occasion sharp tongue.

Now I am looking forward to Leskander's story.. Alisa do him proud.

I have read and reviewed this advance reader copy received fro
Mrs Nicola Robertson
Hmm ok

I like the story it has so much potential to become a big epic but each book feels slightly rushed. Yeah yeah I get it drago sex woohoo but come on there's the evil winter elves, the treaty, so much could be explored to greater depth. I mean I know the point is the dragons need to find their true love to mate have a baby and renew the treaty but this feels to similar to Lucien and arrabelle. Like literally the same story. I guess when it's finally the younger brothers turn it will be the s
Barbara
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free book and voluntarily chose to review it. You should read Chosen by a Dragon (book 4) first because it is the beginning of the love story between Leonidas and Rosalyn. This book has love, sex, and a bad guy causing problems for them. Loved the book. Although it is a romance and that usually means the couple get together, I was still on the edge of my seat until the end of the book.
Catherine Montgomery
Another Great One!

Leonidas has had a really tough time living with his curse for the last five hundred years, and then dealing with his wyvern form, and things just kept on hitting him and his True Love, but so far True Love has prevailed. I can't wait to find out the rest of the story. I truly loved these two characters, their story is even better than Lucian and his True Love!! Absolutely can't wait for more!!!
Barbara Tobis
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Leonidas is wyvern. He loves Rosalyn. The curse has caught up to him. Is Rosalyn a strong enough witch to break the spell. Will the evil dark fae Zephan, prince of the Winter Fae Court be able to break the treaty?

Well written 5th book in the series. This is not a stand alone book. To understand the dynamics of the story, please read books 1-4.

Looking forward to book 6.
Stacy Ross
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I loved this story

I can't wait till the next book and see how their little baby makes it. She states at the end that she can feel "him" but with dragons only having boys and witches basically only having females it will be interesting to see what the actual sex of the baby will be. I really really enjoy these books but to be honest I am so excited to read Leksanders story
Tina
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow Leonidas’ story is hotting up, talk about a mix of everything. Rosalyn is determined to help Leonidas break the curse but will her power be enough?
Love the story, plot and characters. The writing is good, lots of angst, twists and turns. Some nice romance and love, but will we see the HEA Leonidas is hoping for? Moving on to book 6.
GeorgiaSweetest
Rose -IDK 3.6 Stars

So in the first one and this one of Rose and Leo, Rose ticked me off. She was extremely manipulative and it but the story was good. She eventually got it together but her manipulative just rubbed me wrong .

The story is intriguing enough to keep me going to their last book.

Then it’s off to Leksander and Erelah
Cheri Pardue
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Keoki Ki`Ili
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
These two have had their backs against the wall almost from the very beginning. Now they get the chance to mate and create a dragonling. With dark fae and vampires working to stop them will their love be enough, only the next book know for sure.

I received an ARC and chose to review this book.
Amelia
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Leonidas' story is just a repetition of Lucian's, and it's getting a bit tedious. I'm continuing on because I want to read Leksander's story, but I feel like I could skip the next books and not miss a thing, honestly, as it's so predictable.
Kym
Not my favorite and definitely not all it could've been. When Rosalyn was captured by the dipshit fae prince, I just knew something dramatic was going to happen. But no its was simple, why couldn't I get a big action scene?!?! It was the perfect opportunity.
LizJ.
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an excellent series! Fresh new take on a shifter series and interesting fully fleshed out characters, only thing I could do without are the cliffhangers other than that I devoured the series in less than 2 days!!!
Melissa McIntyre
Feb 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
Did I miss something?
For the first books the house of smoke's driver's name was Kinney. Then in the 4th or 5th book his name is changed to tsunade? He is the same blue Irish dragon who is with Rachel but they changes his name? Why?
Shawna Sears
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like every installment of this series, FANTASTIC. I absolutely love this story. I can't wait for the next one to come out!
gail mollencopf
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

Well written and characters are awesome. Leonidas curse is broken. Read to know the struggle for true love and all the danger that is involved to get there.
Lynn
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! How Do They Keep Getting Better?

I swear this book was absolutely amazing. Like I've said before I love a good series and this may be one of the best I've ever read.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tansy's Titan (Cosmos' Gateway, #3)
  • Bound by Darkness (The Alliance, #3)
  • Hannah's Warrior (Cosmos' Gateway, #2)
  • Real Men Hunt (Real Men Shift, #7)
  • Tink's Neverland (Cosmos' Gateway, #1)
  • Bridging the Distance (Brides of the Kindred #21.2; Kindred Tales #7)
  • Bound by Vengeance (The Alliance, #2)
  • Bonding With the Beast (Brides of the Kindred #19.5; Kindred Tales #2)
  • Eternally Bound (The Alliance, #1)
  • Ambushing Ariel (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #4)
  • Bound by Passion (The Alliance #4)
  • Savage Awakening (Alpha Pack, #2)
  • Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness, #4)
  • Bonded by Accident: Kindred Tales (Brides of the Kindred, #22.5; Kindred Tales, #10)
  • Twin Dragons (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #7)
  • The Boss (Fire's Edge, #1)
  • Tracking Trisha (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #3)
  • Cornering Carmen (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #5)
Alisa Woods, Paranormal Romance Author

GET A FREE STORY: http://smarturl.it/AlisaNewsletter

Reading Order:
Dot Com Wolves (formerly Shifters in Seattle)
Claiming Mia (Book 1)
Saving Arianna (Book 2)
A Christmas Wish (Book 3)

Riverwise Private Security

Wild Heat (Book 3)
Wild One (Book 4)
Wild Fire (Book 5)
Wild

Fallen Immortals (9 books)
  • Kiss of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #1)
  • Heart of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #2)
  • Fire of a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #3)
  • Chosen by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #4)
  • Touched by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #6)
  • Loved by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 7)
  • Marked by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals 8)
  • Claimed by a Dragon (Fallen Immortals #9)

News & Interviews