Start by marking “A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way” as Want to Read:
A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way

A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way

Tired of getting in your own way? Don't like being told what to do? Want to be successful while being true to you? This is the book you've been waiting for. A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way will make you laugh, think, and reevaluate everything about your entrepreneurial journey, while showing you that you're not alone. Most importantly, it will ...more
Paperback
Published November 1st 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Be the first to ask a question about A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way

Start your review of A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way
Jerry Thurber
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book that helps entrepreneurs realize they are not in this alone. If you need a combination "guide book" and "motivator" this is the perfect read.
Indy Hart
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was approached by a mutual friend to review Ariana M. Friedlander's book A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way. I later met with Ariana to ask her about the style and subject matter of her book, I wanted to be sure that it would align with my interests. I warned her that I don't alter my book reviews based on popularity of a book nor the source of its recommendation. She understood and still invited me to receive and review it.

I'm happy to say that my initial warnings w
Chrysta Bairre
Nov 21, 2017 rated it liked it
A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide to Building a Business Your Way is a heartfelt guide for the misfit entrepreneur in you. This book is for the creatives, the independents, and the people who hate to be told what to do and how to do it. A Misfit Entrepreneur's Guide shares ideas and reflection questions to guide the reader to find their own answers.

It's great if you're just starting out with your business or thinking about starting a business.
Rex R alford