Start by marking “Bleach, Vol. 70” as Want to Read:
Bleach, Vol. 70

Bleach, Vol. 70

(Bleach #70)

Part-time student, full-time Soul Reaper, Ichigo is one of the chosen few guardians of the afterlife.
Ichigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow a malevolent lost soul Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find
Published July 4th 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bleach, Vol. 70, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleach, Vol. 70

Ken Yuen
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-read
Kurotsuchi is weird and grotesque, but he's also pretty interesting. Points for that.
Whitney
Sep 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, manga-2017, 03-stars
Filler. When will Dracula die?
Amélie
We get back to old favourites at the end, but even that isn't enough to really make me care.
Vendea
Mayuri, vážně nemám slov....

3/5*
Online Eccentric Librarian
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, manga, urban-fantasy

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

With Bleach 70, we finally get some backstory on the most mysterious of the Gotei 13: 12th Division Captain Kurotsuchi (science division) and his Lieutenant/creation Nemu. We also get more of the backstory/battle between Jugram and Bazz-B as they confront their pasts and how both have changed since they were children.

The Kurotsuchi battle is especially interesting because everyone knows it is going to be very strange. In
Vicenç Sanz
Y llega el tomo setenta, tomo en el que marca ya el inicio del fin de Bleach, no llegaremos al 80, ni tan sólo al 75… lo tenemos cerca.

Éste volumen nos trae el combate entre dos capitanes (quizás más bien uno) y un Quicy raro de cojones, que nos sigue confirmando que lo que el autor nos ha contado sobre los Quincy (humanos capaces de usar las partículas espirituales) es pura patraña, porque los poderes de ésta gente hacen lo que quieren.

El combate en sí es realmente emocionante, de los más emoci
Amber
Aug 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
These last couple of volumes have been picking up, thankfully. For awhile there, this (concluding?) arc was getting a little too cliche and boring. But, I like the focus on some of these minor characters. The minor characters that are interesting at least. I have always really hated Captain Mayuri with a passion, and he is one of the main focuses in this volume, but thankfully Nemu is thrown in too. Nemu is a minor character that was really fun to see more of. I hope she shines in the next volum ...more
Cornerofmadness
Raxilia Running
Aug 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sigh.

Recuperare gli ultimi volumi di "Bleach" mi ricorda quanto ho amato e quanto continui ad amare alla follia questo manga, nonostante quel finale tirato via che non si meritava per nulla.

La battaglia fra Kurotsuchi e Pernida resta una delle mie preferite nell'ultima fase della guerra contro Yhwach e l'inventiva di Kubo nel tirar fuori certi poteri, certi scontri e certe riflessioni - nonché quel suo adorabile gusto per un grottesco assolutamente artistico - mi stupisce sempre.

Che peccato che
Ronald
Oct 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Meh! The story is actually not bad I'm just not feeling it for this volume.
The battle was kind of boring and long and maybe not actually over? As said in other reviews this volume feels like filler which is frustrating as supposedly this story is almost done.
Kassilem
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
The summary about says it. The war is still going on. Individual fights are still going on. If this wasn't the end of the series I might just abandon it. Except I have this need to see how it ends, even if I do have to slough through these boring battle volumes.
kerrycat
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
"I stabbed you for your own good."

yep, pretty much. I will be sad to see this end.
Amanda Setasha Hall
The art is good. The story is just okay.
This is a lot more graphic than previous volumes.

There's a lot of jumping around, which was a bit hard to keep up with.
Cassie ♠
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume.
Cristhian
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
La batalla de Mayuri Kurotsuchi contra Pernida es una de las más entretenidas en años.
Ya se extrañaban esos enemigos raros y hasta ahora, Pernida es sin duda uno de los más extraños.

¿Me hubiese gustado que Kenpachi derrotase a Pernida? Claro, el es mi personaje favorito, pero Kurotsuchi es el runner up en mis preferencias, así que no biggie.
Daniel
Dec 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
But is an ongoing Manga that I follow... I believe it's possible to set it in my readlist of this year!
Claudia  Carpio Valdivia
Comienzo a preguntarme como acabará todo esto. :|
M. Ashraf
Nov 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bleach
Still not the main part I want...
The hand at the end is very interesting, how it took Zaraki
Seeing Nemu and Kurotsuchi in new light :)
good volume still waiting for Ichigo entrance.
Bozhidar
Rachael Hansen
Jun 29, 2015
  • Princess and the Three Beasts 1
  • Stray Love Hearts, Vol. 05
  • Sanctify (Unbinding Fate, #2)
  • 神様はじめました 25 [Kamisama Hajimemashita 25]
  • クレイモア 26 [Kureimoa 26] (Claymore, #26)
  • Leaves of Revolution (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #6)
  • 電撃デイジー 16 (Dengeki Daisy, #16)
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Vol. 10 (Stardust Crusaders, #10)
  • Arata: The Legend, Vol. 09 (Arata: The Legend, #9)
久保 帯人, also transliterated Taitou Kubo, Taito Kubo, or Jiu bao dai ren.

The son of a town council member in Fuchu, Aki District, Hiroshima. He never took drawing seriously until he was 17; after reading Dragon Ball he knew he wanted to be a manga artist. At the age of 18 he submitted his first concept for the series Zombiepowder but it got rejected. Zombiepowder was rejected multiple times until K

Bleach (1 - 10 of 74 books)
  • Bleach, Volume 01