Start by marking “Royal Atlas” as Want to Read:

Book #1- Royal Atlas http://amzn.to/2mW8Ov6
Book #2- Gravity http://amzn.to/2ojvLbV
Book #3- The Traveller April 17, 2017
Companion Novels

Love struck me at the early age of five. The boy turned into a man, and I fell even deeper. Guy Webb had no idea my fragile heart belonged to him for so many years. He was too busy being my brother’s best friend and a star on the football

To ask other readers questions about Royal Atlas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Atlas

Janie
First of all I just want to say that the cover fits this story to a T and it's totally drool worthy. I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end. Guy and Molly have an epic love that starts when they're young and lasts a lifetime. They always fought so hard for each other. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants a true romance. The angst in this story comes from real life issues that only strengthen the couples relationship instead of causing unnecessary drama. I literally cried ...more
Denna✌
Dec 14, 2016 Denna✌ rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I will warn you the prologue and epilogue are VERY sad. I was bawling like a baby! I'm really not going to go into this book too much because I honestly think everyone should give it a try. Okay so this book is about Guy and Molly, they have basically grown up together since Guy is Molly's older brothers best friend. He has always been there for her and she has always loved him. Guy and her brother Amos goes off to war when something tragic happens and Guy re ...more
Juanita
Jan 23, 2017 Juanita rated it it was amazing
Beautiful heartbreaking story.

"It's not you. I went there and fought and came home a different person. Everything is shattered in my world."

Yep this one left me a mess
 photo sad_zpsii5zqlnq.gif
Bibi
Jul 25, 2017 Bibi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amz Freebie 07/26/2017
Jean
Dec 28, 2016 Jean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well, if you know me, you know I love the broken hero, and Guy was the ultimate in broken heroes. I just wanted to hug him, soothe him, touch him, stroke him......ummm....yeah I'm getting a little out of control there! But, you get my meaning!

Guy is the best friend of Molly's brother, Amos. Growing up together since they were kids, Amos and Molly had the typical brother/sister relationship......spatting and teasing, but bottom line was they would also have each other's back. And then there was
Nicla
Another great story from HJ Bellus. She is quickly becoming one of my must read authors. Royal Atlas was a lot more emotional than I expected. It definitely had some heartbreaking moments. Guy the hero was fantastic. HJ Bellus always writes possessive, sexy yet sweet heroes that are crazy about the heroine and Guy was definitely that. (view spoiler). Molly the heroine was just okay to me ...more
Cheesecake
Molly aka Hop and Guy, the love of her life.
I confess I did consider DNFing this one when it got super sad. I don't usually like tear jerkers, but the writing was good and believable.... hence the tears.
Molly grows up following her older brother Amos and his friend Guy around. They are thick as thieves even though Amos and Molly fight like cats and dogs. But despite all the taunting, teasing and rough housing, there's a bond there between the three of them that keeps them close. Guy is Hop's pro
Lydia H
Dec 04, 2016 Lydia H rated it it was amazing
Emotional and heartbreakingly beautiful.

This book's layout, the idea behind how the story was told, was very clever. Reminded me of Nicholas Sparks and I mean that as a very high compliment.

"I'd give you the world, Molly."

I loved Guy and Molly's story. It made me cry (A LOT) laugh, and swoon. Truly a good and emotional read, one you need to check out. I'd say it's HJ Bellus' best book, although I'm sure she'll wreck us even more with her next installment!

These characters, all of them, were ve
FMR Book Grind
Dec 12, 2016 FMR Book Grind rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REIVEW
6 STARS

Phenomenal! I knew going in that I would love this book. I am a huge fan of this author and have loved everything I have read of hers. However, I was not prepared for the level of emotion that she brought to the table with these characters. This storyline blew me away and left me in tears, breathless with my feelings. Every once in a while, you come across a book that will not only touch your heart, but will forever brand your soul. Royal Atlas is my soul marking book for 201
Heather andrews
Dec 02, 2016 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
I loved when Molly and Guy were playful, “this is kind of her circle and not my thing, but she’s hot as eff strutting around in tight *** jeans and a cowboy hat .” He grabs my hand from his chest and lowers it until I’m cupping the bulge in his jeans." A drunk Guy equals a horny Guy, “no, you’re going to ride me like I’m a God da*n champion.” He drops his hands to my *** pulling me to him." I loved this book, Guy was so sweet.
Julz
Dec 12, 2016 Julz rated it liked it
Sweet story but lacked something. I don't know if it was the writing or of it simply was a bit bland but something seemed missing. Otherwise a safe sweet read.
Maree Repa
Jan 31, 2017 Maree Repa rated it it was amazing
Family Ties

Five Amazing stars *

I was just so thrilled and excited to read and thoroughly enjoy this beautiful romance by one of my complete favourite authors, H.J. Bellus. Bringing forth to us the reader such beauty, honesty and heartbreak. I adored this book so much. Written so well, and loving all its emotional characters that made this book such a winner!

Poor Molly, only at the age of five.
She was continually annoyed by her big brother, Amos. Always telling her to leave him when he was with h
Sommertime
Jun 06, 2017 Sommertime rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This book is almost as good as this cover. Dang, that's a good picture!

I really liked this book. The romance was sweet, sexy, funny, and sad. It's low on angst but high on drama. I liked the writing and the story moved along really well. It was a bit too sticky-sweet at times and the ending was nice but a bit too much all tied up in a sweet bow. But overall, a great book. I'll be reading more from this author.
Leeann Wright
Dec 03, 2016 Leeann Wright rated it it was amazing
Ok so I finished this book a couple of days ago and have been sitting on the review because I honestly didn't know if I would be able to extract the words to do it justice.

Molly and Guy share such an unexplainable and unbreakable connection. Their love is timeless and lasts through the years.
Within this story you are transported to another place completely. I was so swept up in what I was reading that I lost track of all time and became completely oblivious to what was going on around me.
From
Jenn
Dec 07, 2016 Jenn rated it it was amazing
I was immediately drawn to this book by the cover. I'm a horse lover, and work with horses for a living, so I always love reading books that incorporate them into the story. This book turned out to be SO much more than I expected! This was such a beautifully written story that had me laughing and crying, and it completely shattered me at some points and had me bawling my eyes out.
I received an ARC of this book through Hype PR.

From the moment I read the first chapter I knew what would be coming a
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Jan 01, 2017 Tricia Bartley (iScream Books) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Goosebumps....

Reading this book gave me GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Royal Atlas is a story being told about by a mom on her dying bed.  Telling the story of her life.  How they had hard  times, happy times, tragic times and wonderful family moments that just make you smile while reading.  Anddd this book is a perfect example of Storytelling!!  It is Ahhhhmazzing!!!  I mean really, I got goosebumps..lol

You will fall in love with Guy and Hop and Hop's crazzzy brother Amos!!  They grow up with each other on a ran
Kaitlyn
Jan 02, 2017 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
Brother and sister, best friends, family...... love is present in each of these bonds. And this story really truly tells the tale of family and love. We start out with Belle asking the story of Molly and Guy. Molly dives right in and so begins an epic love story!

Molly has always loved Guy, all the way back to age 5 where the story starts. Amos, Molly's older brother and Guy are best friends. Amos is kind of a pain in the behind but Guy, he's always there to help Molly and never leave her alone.
Catarina
Feb 13, 2017 Catarina rated it it was amazing
this is a special book!! yes it is!!
[image error]
Karie Gibson
Dec 02, 2016 Karie Gibson rated it it was amazing
I can't even find the words to describe how much I loved this book. This is my new favorite book by H.J. Bellies. This is the book I will be thinking of and feeling for weeks to come.
Molly fell in love with Guy at the young age of 5. They went through a lot of firsts together and he was always there for her. They finally admit their feelings before he goes away to war. The man that returns isn't the one who she fell in love with. This book is all about family and sticking together. I would love
Kristy Shaffer
Dec 05, 2016 Kristy Shaffer rated it it was amazing
Royal Atlas had me hook line and sinker from the very beginning and left me speechless at the end!

Such a beautiful, heartfelt, heartbreaking and amazing love story of Molly and Guy that had me laughing, crying, snorting, then crying big ugly tears all over again.

Heidi has an amazing talent that should not be taken lightly. She makes you feel every emotion and feeling that her characters are feeling. This book made my heart sing over and over again too. Her characters are believable and emotiona
Laura Watson
Jan 01, 2017 Laura Watson rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This book was amazing. I laughed, I cried and I got down right mad at Guy. This book was extremely hard to put down and left me wanting more.
Tracy Steiner
Dec 30, 2016 Tracy Steiner rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Such a beautiful story about true love and how tragedy only makes that love stronger!
~Kimberly
Jan 30, 2017 ~Kimberly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic read! Beautiful love story!! 5 Amazing Stars!!!
Amm Jones
Jun 05, 2017 Amm Jones rated it really liked it
The story of Guy and Molly is a warm heartbreaking tale that will keep you turning the pages and not wanting to put it down. There are witty and strong supporting characters and I am looking forward to reading their stories in this series.

A great wonderful love story full of laughter and heartache. It really pulls you into the story falling into place between Guy and Molly.

My oh my Guy what a character I am pretty sure I drooled a bit over him and his electic sexyness. Just yummyness. I love how
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Dec 13, 2016 Babbling Chatter Reads rated it really liked it
A ★★★★✩ 4.5 stars caramel chews read!

Wow this author does it again! She tugged and pulled my heart into a love story that had me feeling deep for the characters and their background and falling hard for Molly Marshall and Guy Webb.

Cowboy and Princess, baby.

This read had a Notebook by Nicolas Sparks type feel. The story takes place back to a time of young kids, falling in love, and the headaches and hardships when faced with a tragedy a family wishes would never happened. Which in turn lead to b
JY
Jan 12, 2017 JY rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not what I am expecting at all for the book when I pick it up. I never read this author's book, judge by cover and brief I thought it probably cute cowboy love story but it is much more of that. It's heart breaking and also heart warming story, I would said it's kind of second chance but not exactly that.
And second chance kind is also not my cup of tea.
In first page set the year on year 2052, I almost want to drop the book, because I hate the story from far future scenes.
Even it has s
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 05, 2017 Rhonda Ziglar rated it it was amazing
Royal Atlas by H.J. Bellus.....5 BEAUTIFUL STARS!!! This is a fantastic love story between Guy and Molly, that will leave goosebumps. Guy and Molly have known each other since they were kids. Guy is Amos's best friend, which is Molly's older brother. The story will hit all your emotion buttons, I found myself crying like a baby, laughing at the bantering, in awe with the friendship, family and love. This is my first book by H.J. Bellus and I am now a fan. You do not want to miss this book, it is ...more
Stacy
Jun 03, 2017 Stacy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everlastingly love

This story was both heartwarming and gut wrenching at the same time. As you read each page you can feel the love growing between the family. Amos and Molly have me laughing as it reminds me of my brother and I. There truly is no bond like that of a strong country family. You cherish the good times and hold each other together during the hard times.
It was amazing watching the love grow between Molly and Guy right up til the end. Love is everlasting with these two. Can't wait t
Tera Chastain  (Co-Creator of The Book Bistro)
4.5 Stars

What an outstanding read...This story was very enjoyable ...I didn't want to work or sleep or do anything else...I HAD to keep reading ...Hop (Molly) and Guy change so much during this book but their love always remains true ...they go through so much and Hop....I just adore her ...she's straight forward and honest ...she pretty much says what she's thinking ...I loved Guy...he's loyal and alpha male all the way ...I'm looking forward to more...Recommended Read!!!
Jennifer Shanahan
Jun 18, 2017 Jennifer Shanahan rated it it was amazing
Maryse's Book Blo...: Royal Atlas by H.J. Bellus Buddy Read {Spoilers!} 22 13 Jan 12, 2017 09:19AM
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website ➝ authorhjb.com
(Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to stay up to date!)
More about H.J. Bellus...