Start by marking “Letting Go (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #1)” as Want to Read:
Letting Go (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #1)

Letting Go

(Letting Go #1)

Love grew from the flames.

Brooke Winslow fought the demons alone, until a cowboy changed everything…

Brooke Winslow had the life she wanted until a car accident changed everything. People called her “lucky” because she survived, but luck was the last thing she felt when other lives were lost. Guilt plagued her and she hit rock bottom, not wanting to live, no longer wantin
Published November 6th 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Letting Go, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Letting Go

Beverly Blank
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tuff McCoy is a rodeo Cowboy who has to give up the rodeo when his parents pass away & he has to provide a stable home for his younger siblings. Brooke Winslow is trying to pull herself up from the horrible guilt she feels after a life altering accident. The two meet & it's instant attraction. This is a great story which takes you through many emotions....it kept me interested...beginning to end. I believe Rhonda Lee Carver has another must read with this book.
Stacy Jordet
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book!! This book has it all.

Brooke is dealing with scars that she can't seem to move past. A call from an attorney changes the course of her life and brings her to the one man who could help her move on.

Tuff is just trying to make ends meets. Being the caretaker to his younger brother and sister while working the land is all he has time for. Finding out that he might have to leave the home he has made for his family has him worried.

However when these two meet, there is chemistry
Pat Rathmann
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
EMOTIONAL ROMANCE AND SALVATION

Not that familiar with this author's writing. Story was intense as the main character, Brook, is suffering from strong survivor's guilt as a result of a car accident. When she is given the opportunity to leave town on live in a ranch, she takes the chance to hopefully heal herself. She meets Tuff, the renter of her guesthouse. He is struggling with his own problems as he was left to raise his younger brother and sister. An emotional read going from inner turmoil to
Hazel Robinson
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

Two people struggling with loss. Tuff McCoy struggling with the loss of his dad and step mom, and taking on the responsibility of raising his brother and sister. Brooke still having nightmares about the accident that changed her life. These two people are brought together when they each needed help. A slow easy sexy romance.
Alexis Menheer
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hit home for me....

I was able to relate to the main character at times.
Everyone handles trauma differently.
Everyone can use a hero to slay those demons. Just a matter of letting that hero in.
velma smith
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
It continually held my attention. I didn't want to put it down. Only thing I would have liked to have seen is what reactions were after she told him her story.
rebecca gilblair
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Terrific book

Couldn't put it down. Had to read straight through. I'm really looking forward to the next one! I think I'll read it again.
Denise Schenk
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
This is a really good book. The story line is great and I love Rhonda Lee Carver books
Vanessa
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So cute

I loved this book and Brook and tuff. The story is full of RMA, and love. And it really shows how much the McCoys love their loves.
Sandie Grise
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this books as an ARC and these are my thoughts on it...

Ms Carver writes of loss, redemption and finding that special person who loves you unconditionally. Throw in a hot cowboy and we've got the making of an awesome story that will tug on your heartstrings and make you want to read it more than once!
Sara Keenan
Hell Yeah- Letting Go

Rhonda Lee Carver write another great addition to the Hell Yeah series. Letting go is a tale that grabs you by the heart and you can’t help but truly feel something for her characters. This book can be read as a stand along or along with the other books in the series (I recommend reading all the books in the series!)
We meet Brooke, who right off the bat is battling herself and the past all at once and is struggling. We learn that Brooke was involved in a car accident that co
Christine Lacombe
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when you feel like you've hit rock bottom? When you feel like you have no where to turn, that nothing is working out at all? That you feel so much guilt, that at one time you even thought about taking your own life?

You let a McCoy slay your demons and heal your heart. That's what!!

Brooke ends up in Kerrville, Texas, home of all those hot McCoy brothers of Sable Hunter's Hell Yeah series. Tuff McCoy, one of their distant cousins, along with his younger brother and sister, is living
Merle
Nov 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice, emotional story of a damaged soul that meets a lonely soul that becomes her savior. Brooke Winslow has been depressed since she was the sole survivor of a serious auto accident. She has been tormented by the fact that she couldn't save the four year old girl in the other car. Her depression is quite serious, and her therapist is concerned. One day, she receives a letter and a phone call that change her life.
Her grandmother has passed away and has left her property in Kerrville, Texas. She
Tanya Brown
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhonda Lee Carver did an exceptional job writing about a touchy subject. She took us in and got us out and moved on. Brooke was brought to her knees and with the help of Tuff became the woman she was always meant to be. Family values, love, kindness and understanding are important values which we see in this story. Tuff's story was no cakewalk either. As Brooke is taking care of family business, Tuff comes along and together, she gets through a hard time in her life. Rhonda made us laugh with Tu ...more
Tianna Croy
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Who doesn't love a second chance romance. After an accident left her life out of control and Brooke was given her grandmother's farm upon her death, she expected to go there and sell. However as fate would have it she met a cowboy, not just any cowboy, a McCoy cowboy! While Tuff isn't a Tebow ranch cowboy he's just as hot and wonderful. Brooke finds out that she can heal much faster by letting Tuff in, after all not every man out there would give up his own hopes and dreams to raise his siblings
Dianne Kenes
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Brooke had gone through a very tragic accident that left her wondering if she would ever find love in her life again! This is a great story with lessons in how life is! Tuff had gone through his own issues by losing his parents and taking care of his siblings so they wouldn't be separated! Will he ever find someone that would not only love him but his brother and sister too. Rhonda Lee Carver writes such wonderful true to life and love stories! I loved this book and I truly believe that anyone t ...more
Amy
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rhonda Carver wrote another book that was amazing but I wouldn't expect anything less! Letting Go is about Tuff and Brooke coming together but also letting go of their pasts! Tuff is raising his younger siblings on a dance in Texas that Brooke inherited. Brooke has had a hard life of letting go of her demons but with Tuff's love she is working through them. Letting go approached the sensitive Subject amazingly well. This book made me feel joy and happy tears for the couple!
I was given a free co
Elaine Swinney
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free advance copy of this book and I chose to review it. A wonderful book and it is well written. Rhonda Lee Carver is becoming one of my go to authors. Her stories are well written and you can count on it being a great book when you get it. Also this another book in the Hell Yeah World by Kindle. Every book I have read that has the Sable Hunter stamp on it has been a fantastic book. These books are worth your time and effort. I encourage everyone to read the Hell Yeah World and the ...more
Emily
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Letting Go" (Letting Go Series Book 1/Hell Yeah! Kindle Worlds Novella) by Rhonda Lee Carver is a great read. I enjoyed Brooke and Tuff's story. This novella takes readers on an emotional journey. This story has overcoming tragedy, loss, new beginnings, passion, happy ever afters, and more. This is a great addition to the Hell Yeah! Kindle World. Recommend to fans of hot cowboys, happily ever afters, and romance.
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hell Yeah!: Letting Go by Rhonda Lee Carver....Wow, this is an amazing addition to the Hell Yeah Kindle World. Rhonda Lee Carver has out done her self with this story. It hits all the emotion buttons and it is so well written. I loved seeing Tuff and Brooke's stories unfold. I know when I pick up a book by Rhonda, I am in for a treat. I highly recommend this book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance readers copy of this book.
Pauline Frost
Shelves: fantastic-read
This is a touching story. Well written, perfectly paced, you follow along with no problem. Loved that Tuff is a loving person with a heart of gold to take the necessary responsibility to get and keep his family on the right track. Brooke has to overcome a very hard deal but with her strength she comes out on the right track. A must read for a romance with a HEA.
Cheryl
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Where there's smoke there's fire & that was the case with Tuff and Brooke! This wonderfully written story will take you through alot of emotions-all good. Two hearts needing a second chance at love and theirs come together in an interesting read from start to finish. Ms. Carver has delivered another winner!!!
Kathleen Williams
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great read

The only bad thing about a novella is when they are great they leave you wanting more. The storyline was a bit heart retching so have some tissues but my the end your smiling.
Teresa Fordice
Love to read about someone who IS NOT perfect - like all of us - this will be a good one - enjoyed it so much!
Linda Younger
Nov 28, 2016
Lyle Stuehrenberg
Mar 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rhonda Lee Carver is a published book writer with a collection of print and eBooks under her wing. She is also a freelance editor. Her first book was published with Wild Rose Press in 2010. She writes everything from contemporary to steamy to paranormal to suspense…you name it, she’s written it. Her specialty is writing men who love to get their hands dirty—hardworking, blue collar, heroes in ever ...more

Letting Go (3 books)
  • Without You (Hell Yeah! Kindle Worlds; Letting Go Book 3)
  • Legacy (Hell Yeah!; Letting Go #2)