Start by marking “Tequila Healing (The Liquor Cabinet Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tequila Healing (The Liquor Cabinet Series, #2)

Tequila Healing

(Liquor Cabinet Series #2)

I had been fooled once. Misled and lied to. There was no going back from that. The fact I was so easily tricked and betrayed gnawed at my bones, and it was causing me to self-destruct.

I’ve put up walls around me the size of Texas, and no one will break them down—not even the pretty waitress with doe eyes, and a warm smile.

Sav is there whenever I decide to wallow in regret,

To ask other readers questions about Tequila Healing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tequila Healing

Heather Young
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it

You need to read Malt Me (Bk 1) before Tequila Healing. Mike story starts in book 1.

As much as I love beer (Malt Me), I do LOVE a good tequila. And Mike stole my heart.

Mike Mustang can't believe he didn't see what De-Niece was doing? Who she was related too. The damage she did to his friends- Jordan & Mac. He can't get past it. The only way he has been able to silence his demons is at the bottom of a bottle of tequila. This is until he wales up and the cycle starts over. No one bla
Amy Rogers
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love taking a chance with a new author and seeing the growth they make with each book. DL writes from the heart and gives you stories that are different and draws you in. I can’t wait to see what comes next for DL.
Karen Hrdlicka
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in DL Gallie's Liquor Cabinet Series, and while I believe you could enjoy this book without reading Malt Me, I would highly recommend reading it. It will give you a deeper appreciation of Mike Mustange and his reluctance to enter into a relationship.
This is Mike and Sav's journey to an HEA, and while the road is bumpy; the story leading up to it is an intriguing ride. Mike has sworn off relationships (but not random women) after the near catastrophe with his crazy ex. On
Crissy Sutcliffe
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in the series, Mike and Sav's story. I fell in love with Mike in book one. Sav has had her ups and downs in life, but she is a strong, independant woman. Mike decides that all he is searching for lies in the bottom of a tequilla bottle. Can they heal each other's wounds? can love really conquer all?
Mommaleena
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5
Sherry
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Savannah is dealt a crap hand when everything crumbles around her. Her family tragically died and she was left to run the family business. Kelvin, the jealous and greedy uncle, used violence to try and obtain possessions that was passed down to Savannah. To avoid further harm, Savannah left town. She was able to move on with her life and met Mike. Mike was still trying to get over the guilt from the death of De-Neice. Savannah helps him move on and they become closer. Her past catches back up wi ...more
Crystal Gray
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mike and Sav, wow. For the few things I didn't care for in Malt Me, this one made up for it! Watching the authors writing style grow is one of the best parts of being a reader. I love it! D.L. Gallie sure knows how to tell a story. On to Wine Not!
Rebecca
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Headache, love and sexual tension

WOW how i loved book 1 Malt Me. Now in Tequila Healing Mike is left feeling guilty of what happened with his ex and his best friend's can he get past it all and have happiness again?

Sav needs to leave after the tragedy will she be able to hide from her uncle or will things turn bad?

You so need to read this see if the two get there happiness are they each other's saviour's the sadness, happines and sexual tension from these two is off the charts. Come meet them ❤
Patti
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book from D.L. Gallie, Sure enjoyed this story, could see the guilt and feelings from the first book that carried through, I'd probably feel the same. Enjoyed the characters and sexual content. Can't wait for the next book in this series, recommend this book to anyone who likes this type of book. Cheers
Mommaleena
Feb 08, 2017
Cheryl
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!!!
I received this book as an ARC, I am voluntary reviewing this book.
What an amazing second book in The Liquor Cabinet Series. As a new author Ms Gallie has done an amazing job. The story flows beautifully, has great characters that flow from her first book. The novel has suspense and comedy which have been added with great care.I would be honored to suggest this book to anyone. She has become one my 'Go To' authors.Can't wait for the third book in this series.
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Apr 13, 2019
Sheridan
Oct 01, 2017
Helen
Jun 09, 2017
Megan Hill
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness, this book is off the hook.
Following on from Malt Me, Tequila Healing brings suspense and love in this unlucky in love story.
Be transported on a journey of forgiveness and self discovery and there is also an element of finding out sometimes you can't control how you feel or fight it either. Sav and Mike are meant to be and I loved seeing their story come to life.
This is a great book that I would recommend to anyone who loves a good book, with suspense, a shot of tequila and a g
Sophie Koufes
Alannah
Jun 06, 2019
Tara Lee
Jul 28, 2019

~ Romance with a shot of suspense, and a dash of comedy ~

DL Gallie is from Queensland, Australia, but she’s lived in many different countries including the UK and Canada. She currently resides in Central Queensland with her husband and two munchkins. She and her husband have been together since she was sixteen, and although they drive each other crazy at times, she couldn’t imagine her life with

Liquor Cabinet Series (4 books)
  • Malt Me (The Liquor Cabinet Series, #1)
  • Wine Not (The Liquor Cabinet Series, #3)
  • The Final Shot (The Liquor Cabinet Series, #4)