Start by marking “Always My Baby” as Want to Read:
Always My Baby

Always My Baby

The sweetest surprise...

Ambitious environmental attorney China Edwards pursues every goal with drive and dedication. Having a baby is no different. No husband? No problem--she'll find the perfect donor. Then one spontaneous passionate night with bachelor executive Alexander Kingsley leaves these two longtime friends with an unanticipated benefit, and throws China's future
Published April 18th 2017 by Harlequin Kimani Romance

To ask other readers questions about Always My Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always My Baby

Connie
Lots of suspense, corporate espionage, betrayal and revenge in this one. Best friends COO Alexander Kingsley and In House Counsel, China Edwards are feeling each other but not enough to put a ring on it. She wants a baby. He doesn't. So it seems to be easier to just walk away until Alexander's enemies try to end China's life. The book ended abruptly and left too many loose ends.
Romancing the Book
Oct 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Reviewed by JoAnne
Book provided by NetGalley

I always like books with billionaire business tycoons and looked forward to reading the first book, Always My Baby , in the Kingsleys of Texas series by a new to me author.  While I enjoyed the book it was missing some elements for me.  The characters did not have a lot of depth to them although the potential was there and the ending was too abrupt with its happily ever ending that took place in the last few pages.  I will read the other books in the
Andrea Guy
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reviews, romance
First, I have to make a comment on the cover image. The woman looks like JLo. So the whole time I'm reading this, I have an image of China looking like JLo. Yeah..I'm that kind of weird.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The style was very much like a Harlequin Desire, with your super wealthy, kinda alpha male. Alexander was super sexy, and its a given that China is hot. This is a friends to lovers trope and what a fabulous book it was.

Martha Kennerson, created a wide range of characters that you
Joyce Hudson
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: martha-kennerson
Martha, I am so loving these series. First the Blake triplets and now the Kingsleys of Texas.

Alexander and China, a friendship that started in law school that was a great match made from the very beginning both knew but did not know how to handle their attraction and love for each other. China lost her mom and had a father that only provided for her monetarily. Alex introduced China to his mom who made China a honorary daughter and sibling to her 4 children.

China wanted a family and Alex did not
Karen
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: martha-kennerson
Talk about true friendships blossoming into "Real Love", then you're looking at Alexander Kingsley and China Edwards' relationship! Everyone around them can see the love they obviously have for one another, except for them...or shall I say they just never admitted it for a very long time!!! On this journey of trying to figure out who's trying to sabotage their company, they also embark on a journey of what they really mean to each other! Awesome love story and I am anxiously waiting to read abou ...more
Yvonne
Jul 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GOOD STORY.

This was a good story about Alexander and China. These two loved Rachel other for years but was too stubborn to admit it to each other until you know!! Sorry you have to get the book to find out what happened between these two. I can't wait to read the other brothers story and to find out what happens with the investigation. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoy reading about a good love story. Thank you Martha please keep them coming.
Toni
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-fiction
A fantastic start to the Kingsleys of Texas series. I live China Edwards drive, ambition and dedication. Alexander Kingsley is COO of his family's multi-billion dollar conglomerate and just as dedicated and driven as China, They've been close friends since law school, but their relationship is about to change.
Excellent read, can't wait fir the next Kingsley book.
Lorraine Darrell
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This Book is Got Me

I enjoyed this book, but was disappointed that there isn’t s series waiting in the wind or that the story did not bring some of the matters to closure. Hopefully I/we won’t have wait too long for the story to continue; or do we have to put our own spin on it.😞🤔
Renee
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by this author . I really enjoyed it. Great story, just the right amount of suspense too. Enjoyed reading about the characters. I look forward to more from this author.
Matysha
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this friends to lovers story! It's a great series opener I can't wait to see what the author has in store for me in the coming books in this series
Enecia
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Friends to lovers

Nothing like a good friends to lovers romance! Add in a little mystery and you get this great read! I look forward to more from the Kingsleys of Texas series.
Lee Holden, E.
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent read

Excellent read, I enjoyed the storyline and the characters. Alex and China made a good couple once they admitted their feelings. I recommend this book.
Matysha
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this story! Great start to Kingsley series.
Traci White
Sep 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read
Lichaun Trotter
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed how things played out. I am however, hoping to see how the rest plays out in the next book.
Tigger
May 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Loved it

waiting on the next book
Shone
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well written touching story , getting what you want at any cost. Looking to reading the series,
Monica
Jun 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Harlequin Books
Received 4 1/2 stars @ harlequin.com (as of 8/30/17). To view reviews, go HERE> https://www.harlequin.com/shop/books/...

Miniseries: The Kingsleys of Texas
JoAnne
Apr 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read my review on Romancing-the-Book.com by clicking on the link below:

Myrlita Clark