Start by marking “Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)

Bad Neighbor

(Bad Boy Romance #1)

He's sexy... He's dangerous... He's right next door.

I gave up everything to save my sister from a monster, and now I’m lying low in this rundown apartment so I can stay out of danger. Hiding from everyone.
Except for the guy in apartment 1A.
He’s rude. Silent. Muscled, mysterious, and hot as hell. I don’t know if he likes me or hates me, but the more time I spend with him,
Published November 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bad Neighbor, please sign up.
Molly O'keefe This is coming out Nov. 21 - I'm doing a cover reveal on Facebook on Thursday and I'll update my website when the cover is revealed!!! Buy lins coming…moreThis is coming out Nov. 21 - I'm doing a cover reveal on Facebook on Thursday and I'll update my website when the cover is revealed!!! Buy lins coming soon!!(less)

Start your review of Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)
Shannon Moore
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*CURRENTLY FREE ON AMAZON!*

4.5 Stars --- Um, so I REALLY liked this! LOL I think I'm kind of knocked on my ass because I was not expecting to devour this as quick as I did.

And did someone say hot? Oh yeah, I did. This is SMOKIN'! I have never read scenes like this one has and wow, is it getting a little warm in here or is it just me? They're just different from every other book out there and it's fantastic.

*Review to come. ;) in the mean time, one click and enjoy Jesse for yourself.

*Edited to A
Ⓐlleskelle - That ranting lady ッ
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️4 STARS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It felt a little bit like I was making friends with a bear. Some creature that might snap my head off one minute or curl up in my lap the next, and I couldn't blame the bear for being a bear.

Molly O'Keefe! OMG! I HAD NO IDEA!!! ❤️🔥
This book was recommended by a fave author and I'm so thankful to Megan Erickson for mentioning this book! UNF!
SO GOOOOD! Just what I needed today!
Bad Neighbor, with his bad boy alpha definitely owning an asshole title, an introvert heroine i
Isabella. R
5 Victory and Submission Stars ⭐

It's bizarre. Bizarre that I've been meaning to read this book for years and that it's taken me forever to do so. And now that I have, I feel like reading every book this author has written. Bad Neighbor is exactly my kind of book. Eroticism, introverted characters, emotional dialogue and sexual tension that had me besotted. I fucking love a damaged underdog and a good girl that's dying to be bad. Welcome to Shady Oaks, the place of secrets and shady pasts.

Moving
Mandy
Nov 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Melanie A. *mostly on hiatus*
3.75 STARS!
"Is this love?"
Undeniably hot, emotional, and well-written!

Plot in a nutshell: After introverted Charlotte is forced to downsize her life and move into the worst building in the worst neighborhood, she decides to make the best of it.
Shady Oaks was pretty much a turning point in my life. If I was ever going to NOT be me, this was my moment.
Despite being a total ass, her very hot neighbor, Jesse, intrigues her to no end.
"If you want something, take
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 2006BD3C-D647-49E5-9BB8-325B4B1256DC_zpsu0qc2ihz.png

Wowsa! I do believe Molly O'Keefe has outdone herself with Bad Neighbor. Somehow I missed out on seeing this book upcoming so I had to read it come release day (it's free on KU). One huge alert with this book- it is not safe for consumption in public, on gym equipment, or while operating heavy machinery. You name it- this heroine, from literally chapter one, had me laughing out loud. I didn't know Molly O'Keefe had such a comedic side. But then we get a cold splash of the opposite with our d
Olga therebelreader
I liked that this book was dual POV, but I thought the characters seemed very vague, as if we didn’t learn enough about them or their pasts. Also, the way they 'fall in love' was too fast and quite unbelievable. The ending felt really rushed.

Hero 3/5 | Heroine 3/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 2/5 | Writing Style 3/5 | Steam 4/5 | Romance 2/5 | Angst-Suspense 3/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 1/5 | Secondary Characters 2/5 | Drama-Conflict 3/5 | Mystery 1/5 | Twists 1/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 3/5
Renégade ♥
4 to 4 1/2 stars

That stuff is just my life. It's the shit that happens to me. Part of being a twin to my sister.
But this futon...
This futon was a punishment from God. It was the universe laughing at me.
It was stuck in the door of my new apartment, folded up like a taco. An immoveable, three-thousand-pound taco.
And it wasn't moving.
This is just what you get for not hiring movers. Or having a boyfriend. Or anyone really, who could help move a girl with five boxes, three garbage bags, and a futon m
Dilek VT
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Between 2 and 2,5 stars for me

Hero: 2 out of 5 (He is an ordinary scarred bad boy with a sad past – nothing special. I didn't like him.)

Heroine: 2 out of 5 (She is too weak for her own good and too easy for the guy. I didn't like her.)

Romance: 0.00001 out of 5 (It was all about lust IMO.)

Hotness level: 2 out of 5 (Many people found it sizzling hot but not me. Nope... I was greatly disappointed about it. I read way hotter books than that and this was nothing compared to them.)

Plot twist: 1 out of
Lana Reads
Sep 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Lana Reads by: Isabella. R
Shelves: read-in-2020, kink
Isabella made me curious about this author, because apparently the book was set in the same universe as the Bad Billionaire series and I couldn't resist going back there. Imagine my surprise when I found out Ms. O'Keefe is pretty much as amazing as Ms. Kriss!!

She gave us two different yet somehow similar characters, who found love where they least expected it. Jesse's rough matched Charlotte's soft, they were raw and real - and I absolutely believed every moment of their story.

° Charlotte was
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Bad Neighbor
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching level: 5
HEA: Not telling

Intense, gripping and mouth watering! This book explains why I love Molly O'Keefe so much. I love her storylines and captivating romances!
Charlotte is running. She swaps her cozy home for a shabby apartment in a shady building. Why? Because she needs to keep her sister safe. What Charlotte didn't expect was her extremely gr
Molly O'keefe
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Exciting new contemporary romance coming Nov. 21! More details to come!!!

PREORDER LINK IS UP!!!!!!!!

Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

Charlotte moved from her comfy condo to a rundown apartment building in a not very safe neighborhood after she sold off most of her stuff to give her sister money to run from her bad guy ex. When she moves in she meets her grumpy but sexy neighbor Jesse.

Jesse is an underground fighter who's working to,as far as he knows, pay off his late father's outstanding debts. When his new neighbor moves in he knows she won't stay long, she's just too sweet for the neighborhood. When Jesse fin
Al George
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot, heavy. Did I say hot. Did I say heavy? Holy holerson.

fan

Let me take a moment to cool myself down. And look, it's not just the smoking, dirty times (dirty being a rather debatable term) that are hot and heavy. It's the book. It's the heroine. It's the hero. It's everything!

Setting / Time / Genre: current

Series: Apparently it is or rather will be. The next one has a terrible title. Like wtf was Ms O'Keefe thinking? Something like the Hitman's Secret Baby or something.

Don't worry. I'll be waiti
WhiskeyintheJar
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, series
"Pretending is easier for you, isn’t it?” It stung, it stung deep and hard where a lot of my secret stuff lived. The things I didn’t like to acknowledge about myself. The things that kept my life so small. So small it felt like a jail. The fucking book tour. Simon. Jesse. Wanting more, taking less.

The first half of this gave me some strong Willing Victim by Cara McKenna vibes because of the awkward, shy, and doesn't quite have the confidence to know or address her sexual needs heroine and to
Auntee
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was...different.
But the more I think about it...I think I liked it.
H/h had lots of baggage, but somehow they were perfect for each other.
It was gritty, sexy, and surprising.
Underground illegal 'fight clubber' meets fledgling illustrator/ author in the seediest of neighborhoods..
Hmmm...
I just might have to read the next book to find out more about Jesse and Charlotte. I'm rooting for their relationship and their personal success
Mandi
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
Oh so DIRTY. I enjoyed. Ending a little rushed but def intrigued for the next h/h!!!

Review coming
Mojo_Mama
Hmmm...I kinda liked it, I kinda hated it, I kinda got bored. Then I put it down for a week before finishing it.

It was a mixed bag of intriguing plot, interesting characters, and good writing that amounted to a bunch of ho-hum. Primarily because the connection between the H/h never showed growth or spark. Their coming together was just weird as shit with no encourageable actions from either H/h to foster (or explain) their attachment.

Don't get me started on the semi-orgy. The H informs the h it
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
SOOOO Hot and Dirty!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have an addiction to anything Molly O’Keefe. She brings an edgy style of writing and unique characters that are fresh and raw.

This book started off with a bang and never let up! Hot, on point, and deliciously steamy, you get everything Molly O’Keefe is known for in this read.

Fresh, raw, and very naughty characters that you end up falling for. Vulnerable and fierce, you can almost imagine yourself right there in the room with them.

The author has a fabulous
AJ
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I really enjoyed this book! Funny, sexy, sweet, and more than a little bit dirty, I fell in love with the characters and loved their back and forth, and the sizzling chemistry that became something so much more than they expected.

“You’re one of the most annoying things that’s ever happened to me.”

Charlotte has just moved from a comfortable life into a run-down apartment complex in a shitty part of town. Her twin sister is trying to escape from her dangerous boyfriend, so Charlotte
Bubu
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: cr, read-2017, 3-stars

Holy schmoly hotness!

For someone who isn't too much into erotica and kink (light kinky stuff here though, nothing heavy), I was surprised how well it worked for me. Besides, there's only one scene that I'd consider as slightly kinky. But it's definitely hot!

Charlotte has to move temporarily into a downtrodden apartment complex because her twin sister needed as much money as possible to get out of San Francisco; running away from her dangerous ex. So Charlotte sells her condo and moves i
Ginger Snaps
Jan 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF (I very rarely stop reading books without finishing them) The description talks about a girl hiding out in an apartment complex (hiding from danger) and her apartment neighbor being a surly underground fighter that's drawn to her.

The premise sounded like something I wanted to read. No where did I see anything about the guy participating in M/F/M threesomes and sometimes choosing to be a voyeur to the orgies. When the girl is tired of the loud music and sex noises while trying to sleep, she
Sam (AMNReader)
This was a very readable book. Jesse was edgy, and retained edge. Then he got smushy. Sometimes that works. Other times, it feels like a switch flipped. In this case, I'm not sure I got it.

I think this suffered from being a dual-POV that was told, in the vast majority of chapters, by the heroine. I could see why she was kind of all over the hot neighbor with some kink (nice kink by the way. I like), but I didn't really get what she had other than soft parts and lots of curls. Though there was a
Celestine
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
2.5 rounded to 3 stars. Another reviewer said the characters felt vague and I have to agree. Some good moments, though.

Book source: Kindle Unlimited
Crystal Bell
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it

for putting this book under my radar. I loved this story and Jesse's dirty talk. He is my kind of dirty. I wish the book played out a little longer.

Charlotte is innocent, introverted, and smart. An illustrated artist. She sells her condo and to give the money to her twin sister to escape and go off the grid to hide from her boyfriend. She was now forced to move to An inexpensive apartment in Shady oaks.

Jesse, underground fighter, Moody. A little damaged, Keeps to hims

Melanie (mells_view)
Pretty good... pretty good :)

Hmmm... this was pretty good. There was a little bit of angst a lotta bit of steam and a bit of romance.

Due to some unfortunate events in her sisters life Charlotte has to downgrade her life and move into a shady neighborhood. She's a private person to begin with but protecting her sister has put her in danger so now she's even more on edge and skittish. Jesse is a jerky yet helpful neighbor, and Charlotte can't help but want to be around him. There's just something
Monique
Aug 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well it seems I have finally found another author who writes deeply flawed, non-billionaire, non-playboy heroes. Not that I don't love me some rich, hot playboys but it's refreshing to read about some regular people who have steamy hot romances. The only other author who I've read who also does this SO well is Cara McKenna so to have a new author to add to that list is super exciting! I can't wait to read more Molly O'Keefe books.

Only thing that I reaaaallly wish it had was some more of them. I
Linda ❤️ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty
3.5 stars!

I actually really enjoyed this. More than I thought I would.
While I would've preferred a little more character development, what we did have was still enjoyable.

I enjoyed the suspense of what Jesse and his family's secrets were and I liked seeing Charlotte grow out of her shell.

I'm hoping we can see something for Jack and Abby!
Tori
Originally posted at Smexybooks-http://smexybooks.com/2016/11/joint-r...

Joint Review by Mandi & Tori

You always know you’re going to get a dark, gritty, sexy, angry and complicated romance when you pick up a M. O’Keefe book. Damaged men and women who carry more baggage than Samsonite reluctantly find one another and embark on a journey towards their redemption…if they’re brave enough to accept it. She doesn’t always offer her readers a HEA, but she does offer enough hope to assure readers the cou
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

*** 3.75 Stars***

Why has it taken me this long to read Molly O’Keefe?!? One book and I’ve fallen in love with her writing style.

Review to come.

• Mostly My Boss
  • Mostly My Girlfriend
  • Daddy Crush
  • Spite Club (Mason Brothers #1)
  • Law #2: Don't Play with a Player: A Sweet Office Romance (Laws of Love)
  • My Dirty Guardian: a forbidden romance
  • Don't Leave Me
  • Don't Love Me
  • Nerdy (Unexpected Lovers, #2)
  • Mister Bossy (Bad Boys in Love Book 4)
  • Flirty
  • How the Hitman Stole Christmas
  • Riding His Longboard: A Single-Dad Romantic Comedy (Wet Down Under Book 1)
  • Rich Dirty Dangerous (Bad Billionaires, #3)
  • If She Says Yes
  • The Dragon's Tattoo (Bluewater Dragons #1)
  • Wrong Car, Wright Guy: a Full-Length BBW Romance
  • Crazy For You
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever

Bad Boy Romance (2 books)
  • Baby, Come Back (Bad Boy Romance, #2)