Start by marking “Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance, #1)

Bad Neighbor (Bad Boy Romance #1)

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  1,827 Ratings  ·  321 Reviews
He's sexy... He's dangerous... He's right next door.

I gave up everything to save my sister from a monster, and now I’m lying low in this rundown apartment so I can stay out of danger. Hiding from everyone.
Except for the guy in apartment 1A.
He’s rude. Silent. Muscled, mysterious, and hot as hell. I don’t know if he likes me or hates me, but the more time I spend with him,
Published November 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bad Neighbor, please sign up.
Molly O'keefe This is coming out Nov. 21 - I'm doing a cover reveal on Facebook on Thursday and I'll update my website when the cover is revealed!!! Buy lins coming…moreThis is coming out Nov. 21 - I'm doing a cover reveal on Facebook on Thursday and I'll update my website when the cover is revealed!!! Buy lins coming soon!!(less)

Shannon Moore
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*CURRENTLY FREE ON AMAZON!*

4.5 Stars --- Um, so I REALLY liked this! LOL I think I'm kind of knocked on my ass because I was not expecting to devour this as quick as I did.

And did someone say hot? Oh yeah, I did. This is SMOKIN'! I have never read scenes like this one has and wow, is it getting a little warm in here or is it just me? They're just different from every other book out there and it's fantastic.

*Review to come. ;) in the mean time, one click and enjoy Jesse for yourself.

*Edited to A
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐

It felt a little bit like I was making friends with a bear. Some creature that might snap my head off one minute or curl up in my lap the next, and I couldn't blame the bear for being a bear.

Molly O'Keefe! OMG! I HAD NO IDEA!!! ❤🔥
This book was recommended by a fave author and I'm so thankful to Megan Erickson for mentioning this book! UNF!
SO GOOOOD! Just what I needed today!
Bad Neighbor, with his bad boy alpha definitely owning an asshole title, an introvert heroine in a bad sit
Mandy
Nov 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 2006BD3C-D647-49E5-9BB8-325B4B1256DC_zpsu0qc2ihz.png

Wowsa! I do believe Molly O'Keefe has outdone herself with Bad Neighbor. Somehow I missed out on seeing this book upcoming so I had to read it come release day (it's free on KU). One huge alert with this book- it is not safe for consumption in public, on gym equipment, or while operating heavy machinery. You name it- this heroine, from literally chapter one, had me laughing out loud. I didn't know Molly O'Keefe had such a comedic side. But then we get a cold splash of the opposite with our dear
Olga therebelreader
I liked that this book was dual POV, but I thought the characters seemed very vague, as if we didn’t learn enough about them or their pasts. Also, the way they 'fall in love' was too fast and quite unbelievable. The ending felt really rushed.

Hero 3/5 | Heroine 3/5 | Plot (Point, Originality) 2/5 | Writing Style 3/5 | Steam 4/5 | Romance 2/5 | Angst-Suspense 3/5 | Darkness 0/5 | Humor 1/5 | Secondary Characters 2/5 | Drama-Conflict 3/5 | Mystery 1/5 | Twists 1/5 | Pacing Steady | Action 3/5
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Charlotte used to live a good life in a great part of San Francisco. But then her twin sister got into some trouble with her boyfriend and Charlotte had to sell her apartment to finance Abigail's new start away from that guy.

And now poor Charlotte is living in this dump apartment complex near the airport.

And her next door neighbor is a horribly rude but extemely hot guy called Jesse.

Charlotte is not a people person. And Jesse is not really trying to start a friendship. He has secrets. Secrets th
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Bad Neighbor
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching level: 5
HEA: Not telling

Intense, gripping and mouth watering! This book explains why I love Molly O'Keefe so much. I love her storylines and captivating romances!
Charlotte is running. She swaps her cozy home for a shabby apartment in a shady building. Why? Because she needs to keep her sister safe. What Charlotte didn't expect was her extremely gruff and mean ne
Dilek VT
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
Between 2 and 2,5 stars for me

Hero: 2 out of 5 (He is an ordinary scarred bad boy with a sad past – nothing special. I didn't like him.)

Heroine: 2 out of 5 (She is too weak for her own good and too easy for the guy. I didn't like her.)

Romance: 0.00001 out of 5 (It was all about lust IMO.)

Hotness level: 2 out of 5 (Many people found it sizzling hot but not me. Nope... I was greatly disappointed about it. I read way hotter books than that and this was nothing compared to them.)

Plot twist: 1 out of
Renégade ♥
4 to 4 1/2 stars

That stuff is just my life. It's the shit that happens to me. Part of being a twin to my sister.
But this futon...
This futon was a punishment from God. It was the universe laughing at me.
It was stuck in the door of my new apartment, folded up like a taco. An immoveable, three-thousand-pound taco.
And it wasn't moving.
This is just what you get for not hiring movers. Or having a boyfriend. Or anyone really, who could help move a girl with five boxes, three garbage bags, and a futon m
Molly O'keefe
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Exciting new contemporary romance coming Nov. 21! More details to come!!!

PREORDER LINK IS UP!!!!!!!!

WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker
"Pretending is easier for you, isn’t it?” It stung, it stung deep and hard where a lot of my secret stuff lived. The things I didn’t like to acknowledge about myself. The things that kept my life so small. So small it felt like a jail. The fucking book tour. Simon. Jesse. Wanting more, taking less.

The first half of this gave me some strong Willing Victim by Cara McKenna vibes because of the awkward, shy, and doesn't quite have the confidence to know or address her sexual needs heroine and toug
Ally
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot, heavy. Did I say hot. Did I say heavy? Holy holerson.

fan

Let me take a moment to cool myself down. And look, it's not just the smoking, dirty times (dirty being a rather debatable term) that are hot and heavy. It's the book. It's the heroine. It's the hero. It's everything!

Setting / Time / Genre: current

Series: Apparently it is or rather will be. The next one has a terrible title. Like wtf was Ms O'Keefe thinking? Something like the Hitman's Secret Baby or something.

Don't worry. I'll be waitin
Mandi Schreiner
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
Oh so DIRTY. I enjoyed. Ending a little rushed but def intrigued for the next h/h!!!

Review coming
Auntee
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was...different.
But the more I think about it...I think I liked it.
H/h had lots of baggage, but somehow they were perfect for each other.
It was gritty, sexy, and surprising.
Underground illegal 'fight clubber' meets fledgling illustrator/ author in the seediest of neighborhoods..
Hmmm...
I just might have to read the next book to find out more about Jesse and Charlotte. I'm rooting for their relationship and their personal success
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
SOOOO Hot and Dirty!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have an addiction to anything Molly O’Keefe. She brings an edgy style of writing and unique characters that are fresh and raw.

This book started off with a bang and never let up! Hot, on point, and deliciously steamy, you get everything Molly O’Keefe is known for in this read.

Fresh, raw, and very naughty characters that you end up falling for. Vulnerable and fierce, you can almost imagine yourself right there in the room with them.

The author has a fabulous
AJ
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I really enjoyed this book! Funny, sexy, sweet, and more than a little bit dirty, I fell in love with the characters and loved their back and forth, and the sizzling chemistry that became something so much more than they expected.

“You’re one of the most annoying things that’s ever happened to me.”

Charlotte has just moved from a comfortable life into a run-down apartment complex in a shitty part of town. Her twin sister is trying to escape from her dangerous boyfriend, so Charlotte th
Bubu
Jan 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: cr, 3-stars, read-2017

Holy schmoly hotness!

For someone who isn't too much into erotica and kink (light kinky stuff here though, nothing heavy), I was surprised how well it worked for me. Besides, there's only one scene that I'd consider as slightly kinky. But it's definitely hot!

Charlotte has to move temporarily into a downtrodden apartment complex because her twin sister needed as much money as possible to get out of San Francisco; running away from her dangerous ex. So Charlotte sells her condo and moves i
Mojo_Mama
Hmmm...I kinda liked it, I kinda hated it, I kinda got bored. Then I put it down for a week before finishing it.

It was a mixed bag of intriguing plot, interesting characters, and good writing that amounted to a bunch of ho-hum. Primarily because the connection between the H/h never showed growth or spark. Their coming together was just weird as shit with no encourageable actions from either H/h to foster (or explain) their attachment.

Don't get me started on the semi-orgy. The H informs the h it
Ginger Snaps
Jan 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF (I very rarely stop reading books without finishing them) The description talks about a girl hiding out in an apartment complex (hiding from danger) and her apartment neighbor being a surly underground fighter that's drawn to her.

The premise sounded like something I wanted to read. No where did I see anything about the guy participating in M/F/M threesomes and sometimes choosing to be a voyeur to the orgies. When the girl is tired of the loud music and sex noises while trying to sleep, she
Sam (AMNReader)
This was a very readable book. Jesse was edgy, and retained edge. Then he got smushy. Sometimes that works. Other times, it feels like a switch flipped. In this case, I'm not sure I got it.

I think this suffered from being a dual-POV that was told, in the vast majority of chapters, by the heroine. I could see why she was kind of all over the hot neighbor with some kink (nice kink by the way. I like), but I didn't really get what she had other than soft parts and lots of curls. Though there was a
Celestine
Mar 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
2.5 rounded to 3 stars. Another reviewer said the characters felt vague and I have to agree. Some good moments, though.

Book source: Kindle Unlimited
Linda ❤️ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty
3.5 stars!

I actually really enjoyed this. More than I thought I would.
While I would've preferred a little more character development, what we did have was still enjoyable.

I enjoyed the suspense of what Jesse and his family's secrets were and I liked seeing Charlotte grow out of her shell.

I'm hoping we can see something for Jack and Abby!
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally posted at Smexybooks-http://smexybooks.com/2016/11/joint-r...

Joint Review by Mandi & Tori

You always know you’re going to get a dark, gritty, sexy, angry and complicated romance when you pick up a M. O’Keefe book. Damaged men and women who carry more baggage than Samsonite reluctantly find one another and embark on a journey towards their redemption…if they’re brave enough to accept it. She doesn’t always offer her readers a HEA, but she does offer enough hope to assure readers the
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

*** 3.75 Stars***

Why has it taken me this long to read Molly O’Keefe?!? One book and I’ve fallen in love with her writing style.

Review to come.
Barbara
Nov 21, 2016 rated it liked it
A solid 3.5 stars for a quick read from an author that is always one of my favorites.

If you are familiar with Molly O'Keefe's characters you know that they are always relate-ably flawed and perfectly broken. Not so much that you know it'll never happen, just enough to know that salvation is not out of reach. You find yourself feeling their pain, seeing them as good guys no matter what and ultimately praying for a HEA. Jesse and Charlotte's did not disappoint. They both have family secrets. They
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like

As it was not my first book by this author I knew I would like the writing style. The plot was intriguing and I loved the female lead. She was so different and I likd that about her.

It would have been a 5 star read if I had not been so surprised at the "soft" outcome after all the build up. But still I want to read the next book that connects to this story. (Due to reasons I can not get into because of spoilers - but no worries there is no cliffhanger here)

═══ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / FOLLOW U
Honeyeater
Jun 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
There was a lot promised in this book with the (view spoiler) which was the first sex scene and pretty much the only really good one. And the (view spoiler) who didn't turn out to be so bad after all. And the BAD NEIGHBOUR who (view spoiler) ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love love love a mean man and personally I think that this author does a fabulous one and Jesse may have just taken the cake on this one. I had no idea going into this book that it was a fighter book and that Jesse would be the mean man of my dreams but I am so glad it went down like that. And I also really enjoyed Charlotte! She is one of those quirky characters that you can immediately relate to. She's shy and introverted but loves so fiercely. I loved her so much and watching her win over a ...more
Blushing Reader
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
4.5 stars!!!

Hard to put down and sexy as hell!! Molly O'keefe gets better with each book! Jesse and Charlotte were characters you won't quickly forget, I just wanted more!
Molly O'Keefe has always known she wanted to be a writer (except when she wanted to be a florist or a chef and the brief period of time when she considered being a cowgirl). And once she got her hands on some romances, she knew exactly what she wanted to write.

She published her first Harlequin romance at age 25 and hasn't looked back. She loves exploring every character's road towards happily ever
More about Molly O'Keefe

Bad Boy Romance (2 books)
  • Baby, Come Back (Bad Boy Romance, #2)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“He carried himself like a guy who lived in his whole body. Like every molecule was under his control. I lived in exactly 12% of my body. I wasn’t even sure what my hair was doing.” 1 likes
“You like to watch?” The girl asked. “Or do you want to join us?”
“I…uh…” Oh, this wasn’t hot anymore. This was just awkward, and I was so totally out of place with my flannel shirt and my socks and my hair back in a bun.
I was wearing fucking glasses. Who wears glasses to your neighbor’s orgy?”
1 likes