Start by marking “'Til Death We Meet Again (A Grim Awakening, #3)” as Want to Read:
'Til Death We Meet Again (A Grim Awakening, #3)

'Til Death We Meet Again (A Grim Awakening #3)

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Fate was a magical thing, but it could also be a horrid reality if knocked off kilter.
Melanie's life was changed the moment Fear marked her as a child...
Now as Marcus's death approaches, Melanie's fight to save her life and very soul may finally reach its end, but a demon that knows Death is coming for him won't sit back and wait, he'll do whatever it takes.
Nothing's fo
ebook
Published February 2017

To ask other readers questions about 'Til Death We Meet Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 'Til Death We Meet Again

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
This is Michelle's best book yet!!

I cried big, ugly, snot filled tears and then jumped for joy...

And, I have to admit that I am currently in a book coma now!
Fre06 Begum
Shelves: paranormal
Loved this series!
Corrine Pickering
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
'Til Death We Meet Again (A Grim Awakening #3)

### 5 Hashtags ###

This has to be my favourite in this series so far, everything I wanted and much much more is happening in this book.

The author has transported me fully into this world, it's like a movie playing in my head ... I'm there with them !

This book is perfect, all of it ! a very easy 5 stars, I'd give so many more if I could.
Michelle Gross
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's live!
----
 photo love it_zpspx94jkt3.jpg

photo sky-690293_640_zpsi7yg5lay.jpg

photo loveittoo_zpsndde4vf7.jpeg
Almost time for you to bleed your heart out...
Carla
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book, and amazing read. A great ending with all emotions rolled into one.
Virginie
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-books-read
OMG I am so in love with this series ! When i saw the cover i was curious to read it. I began reading it and i was sold. And with every new book i read of this series i fell more and more.
It's a love story oh so sweet. It has action so there is suspense wich is never bad.
This series became easily my top favorite. (Sorry for my other books!)
I kind of knew what was gonna happen in this book but still i cried and hated those damn angels.
When you think of angels , you guess good , beautiful , ho
Michele Gantz
Jul 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing

#####5 Utterly Perfect Hashtags#####

If you're looking for a brilliantly crafted piece of paranormal fiction, look no further. Til Death We Meet Again is legitimately one of the best I've ever read. The passion, lust, anger, absolute heartbreak, gut wrenching emotions and ultimate closure of this story is beyond words.
Easily the best book of the series. I was worried going in, but Michelle Gross delivers fully and just trust me you need to read this.
All I can say is with the ending of this Mich
Karen
Easily the best book of the series.
Loved this whole series!! Great read!
My heart was shattered into a thousand pieces while reading 'Til Death We Meet Again. There is a huge twist I did not see coming at ALL!
Killian and Melanie have endured a lot of hardships and so many things happen in this book, I was biting my nails fearing the worst, but their love for one another cannot be broken.
All I can say is by the ending of this book Michelle Gross has earned a fan and I urge EVERYONE to take a chanc
Marily
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
...I understand that the books had to end...but I am sooo sad that Melanie and Grims story is over!!! 😫😫. It was an incredible-amazing-wonderful-roller coaster ride...I never saw that ending coming! I highly recommend it! I wonder what Ryan's journey will entail!?
Holly Church
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Breathtaking!

I'm trying to find the words to describe this book, and I'm at a loss. It's left me completely speechless. I was crying so hard near the end... To say it broke me would be an understatement. My love for this series grows stronger with each page.
Beth Knapick
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this whole series!! Great read!
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
"If it weren't for Fear, I would have killed you a long time ago."

Michelle Gross has officially ruined me. I discovered this author while scrolling through Kindle Unlimited and was instantly attracted to the cover for the first book. I am so glad I gave this series a go. One of my favorites series, and I have re-read them more times than I can count.

"Melanie Rose....the bane of my existence."

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces while reading Til Death We Meet Again. I cried, laughed, and
Jess (the cozy reader)
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Big thanks to Michelle for an ACR Copy for review

Michelle Gross pretty much blew me away with this third installment to the Grim Awakening series. And I may have had the rug pulled out from under me a couple times while reading this book. Things certainly don't slow down with the unpredictable twists, lurking danger at every possible turn for these characters, the everlasting power of love, uncertain futures, and filling destinies.

But what finally clicked together for me was that ending. Everyt
Ketrina Wheeler
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
All three books were great. These were a first for this author for me. My only complaint is editing/wording issues in book 1 and 3. "I covered my eyes with my eyes." (Book 3) . Than instead of they(book1). I enjoyed them enough that I am on to book 4!
Debra Hayman
Apr 30, 2018
Gina
May 10, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

Michelle is from a small town in Eastern Kentucky where opossums try to blend in with the cats on the porch and bears are likely to chase your pets—this is very true, it happened with her sister’s dog. Despite the extra needed protection for your pets, she loves the mountains she calls home. She has a man and twin girls who are the light of her life and the reason she’s slightly crazy.
As a kid, s
More about Michelle Gross

A Grim Awakening (4 books)
  • 'Til Fear Do Us Part (A Grim Awakening, #1)
  • 'Til Grim's Light (A Grim Awakening, #2)
  • Falling For Fear (A Grim Awakening, #4)
“Grim Reaper stole her heart a long time ago and all these years later, he came back… and like a thief in the night, he took the rest of her with him.” 2 likes