Start by marking “Runaway Bear (A Paranormal Shifter Novella)” as Want to Read:
Runaway Bear (A Paranormal Shifter Novella)

Runaway Bear (A Paranormal Shifter Novella)

She’s the one that got away.
Scratch that. She’s the one who ran away.
Callie Masters was supposed to be a one night stand, but once I got a taste, I was fiending for more. Then she disappeared. I woke up and she was gone.
Now, she’s back.
Can I get over my anger in order to claim what’s mine, or will I end up in her rear view mirror once again?

Zax Knight is the one.
I’ve know
Published November 18th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Runaway Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Runaway Bear

Lisa
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
In the small town of Fall Valley, shifters are part of the general population, and the town’s auto body shop owner has had eyes for only 1 woman, whom he hasn’t seen in years. When Callie returns, it’s all Zax can do to keep his bear in check from claiming her and making her his completely. The only problem is that he knows she’s running from something and keeping her past hidden from him, giving way to suspense and intrigue in this fast-paced paranormal romance.

Zax is sexy and protective and im
Jenn Allen
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the read! It's a quick, spicy story that I couldn't put down. Callie is sweet and I loved her story, the connection she felt from a young age for Zax. He's this big, burly, bit grumpy bear that loves women. Their story clicks, flows well and I'm loving them and the different characters we meet along the way. I'll be looking for stories about these others as well!
Charolette Smith
💖💖💖

Zax and Callie have a lot of miscommunication going on, but it is clear that they want each other. Alana Sapphire has the makings of a great paranormal series, and I cannot wait to see more from her!
Melissa
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Runaway

Enjoyable short story. I look forward to reading more about Casey and Ethan the sexy Alpha Sheriff. Only complaint is this story was too short.
Vikki Purcell
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not a type a book I normally read. This was a short, sexy, and fun read. You will be happy, sad, angry, amused and enthralled all in this short read.

I definitely recommend this read
Danielle Marlowe
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great Author. Alana Sapphire did a great job on this book. It's well written. Loved Zax and Callie together. Sexy and Sweet. Great chemistry. Love how protective and obsessed Zax is over Callie.Love how sweet Callie is.This is a great story. I recommend this book. 5 Stars. Thank you, Alana Sapphire. Great work :)
Reva Coomer
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love everything Alana writes...she pulls you into a story and makes you fall in love with her characters. Runaway Bear was no exception. I'm not usually a big paranormal fan...but Alana knows just how to make me love it. Beautiful love story and perfect mates.
Cassandra Shearer
Fanning myself ❤

First bear shifter book I've read, And holy shit balls was it hot. This book was steaming in places and sweet in others Zax stole my heart. His love for Callie was undeniable. Five star read!
Thai Holman
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alana sapphire has this way with making you fall in love with a genre you didn't think you could get into. Not big on bear shifter books but this hands down had me hooked. Great plot, great characters and in Alana style has you trapped. Loved it. 5 stars highly recommend.
Amanda Perrie
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't read a lot of PNR but Alana Sapphire is one of my go-to authors & I'll One-Click anything she writes.

Runaway Bear was a first of Bear Shifters for me & I can honestly say I loved this little novella, Zax & Callie were perfect.
Katrina Simpson
Donna Parrott
Mar 07, 2018
yohanna baez
Dec 06, 2016
Alana Sapphire has a great love for writing and music, and always finds a way to combine the two. Her books, though in various subcategories, are all in the Erotic Romance genre. Like a little suspense with your romance? So does Alana! Pick up one of her books and you’ll get romance, suspense, drama, and lots of sexy time. With books ranging from MC to paranormal, an Alana story is out there for y ...more