Start by marking “Halfway Drowned (Halfway Witchy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Halfway Drowned (Halfway Witchy, #4)

Halfway Drowned

(Halfway Witchy #4)

Something is wrong with Carlie.

A magical storm. An ancient shipwreck. A hidden evil.
All three are tied together as Carlie must defend Wulfric against his past, which emerges after a raging storm tears across Halfway Lake.
When government agents descend on Halfway to investigate the mysterious shipwreck, Carlie discovers that all is not as it seems.

A thousand years old, the
Published October 3rd 2017 by Amazon Digital Services

Start your review of Halfway Drowned (Halfway Witchy, #4)
William Stuart
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Readers of my blog and reviews know I’ve read the first three books of the Halfway Witchy series by Terry Maggert and enjoyed them immensely. When Mr. Maggert released the latest in the series, Halfway Drowned (Halfway Witchy Book 4), it went directly to my TBR list. Here is my review!

Synopsis (from the author): A magical storm. An ancient shipwreck. A hidden evil.
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of Practical Magic and True Blood
Typically, I don't read books out of sequence, but the premise for Halfway Drowned intrigued me. I've always been a fan of Viking myth/lore. Throw in some heavy paranormal elements and a formerly vampire Viking? Count me in.
I loved the relationships between the supernaturally special citizens of the town, in particular the main character and her witchy responsibility to protect them. A lifelong fan of magical realism and fantastical elements in a modern setting, I enjoyed how Maggert wove both
Kelly Marie
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“The time for pure magic was past. It was time to bring out my b***hcraft.” Yep, this is Carlie! She is our resident witch of Halfway that has an incredible talent for waffles and has an amazing love for Vikings (hey Wulfric!).

If you have followed this series you know that Carlie is our resident witch of Halfway and she does not take kindly to “visitors” (the things that go bump in the night) wreaking havoc on her beloved town. Out of the blue a Viking ship surfaces in the lake and this brings a
Steph Warren
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I received a free ARC of this novel. The decision to review and my opinions are my own.*

Kind of appropriate in the run-up to Halloween, Halfway Drowned is book 4 in a witchy paranormal urban fantasy series.

The book has a cosy mystery feel to it, despite being nominally fantasy, and featuring an eclectic mix of witches, vampires, Vikings, ghosts and more.

I confess to finding myself somewhat muddled by the plot in places, as it sometimes seemed that the characters were referring to information an
Nia Ireland
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The fourth installment in the Halfway Witchy series doesn't disappoint - Carlie is as quirky as ever but this time she's travelling a darker path which switches the whole series up a gear. She has to deal with the consequences of her actions from the last book and there's no guarantee that she'll get out of it unscathed.

This book was a fun reintroduction to all of the characters from the previous books, as well as an introduction to a new one who will probably be cropping up again in the future.
Terri Wilson
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This guy has become one of my one-click authors. This is the second series of his that I have read. I cannot get enough of this series. Like I would seriously love it if the author just quit everything else and wrote book after book just for me (I can dream can't I?)

In this installment of the Halfway Witchy series, Carlie has to face the repercussions from the choices she made in the last book. Even though this is a continuation of the series, I believe you could read this one without having re
Cari
Halfway Drowned is the fourth book in the Halfway Witchy series and for some reason I didn't like it quite as much as the second and third books, although it was still very entertaining. It actually made me laugh out loud several times and I felt was more emotionally invested in the characters than ever, but I guess I just didn't like the "paranormal conflict" in this one as much as I did the ones in previous books. In each book there are a few constants: Carlie and her gran make 1) a new friend ...more
Lisa Hall
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And so starts my 2019 readfest. Loving this series. Carlie, a witch from a long line of white witches, and Wulfric, a viking turned vampire, are rustled out of their cozy love nest when the remnants of a viking longship washes ashore in Halfway. The tourists and science geeks are all over it, but something's wrong, dark, and it's lurking a little to close to Carlie's man for it to be safe.

Obs, book number four. This series is light, fun, and full of good old fashioned heart and a little bit of w
Lisa Harris
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was really riveting. It had a lot of mystery shrouded around the raising of that Viking ship. As in each of the books Carlie and Gran make a new friend. This book was good but hard to keep focus without taking breaks because I didn’t like the way the story was heading. In the end; it more than made up for the storyline. Carlie had to face some really hard decisions and in the end she triumphed.
Angela Cuéllar
pooled ink Reviews:

Halfway Drowned continues a fantastic series filled with witches and the town they’ve vowed to protect. Supernatural foes, tantalizing mysteries, intriguing characters, all come together in an epic tale of love, sacrifice, and another day in Halfway.
Read my FULL review here: https://pooledink.com/2017/11/27/half...
Ulla Bisgaard
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They keep getting better and better.

After reading the first three books in the series, I didn’t think it could get any better, but I was wrong. I love the story of Carlie and all of the other people in Halfway. Their stories are as interesting as they are captivating. I warmly recommend this series to fans of paranormal and fantasy.
Jill Laverack
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous!

Wow this book was good as the others in the series and it was well worth the wait!,I love the characters, some lovely emotional bits in this book (it made me cry)but there was a happy ending and no terrible cliffhangers,if you like witchy books with mystery's to solve this is your book to appreciate it properly start at book 1
Adelaide
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An exciting adventure !

Once more, a very entertaining book. It made forget doing my laundry, buying groceries and cooking dinner. In that order. Welcome to Halfway and meet Gran, Carlie, Wulfric and the whole family. Have fun and don't forget to tell all your friends about this series. Enjoy !
Sara
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-booklist
*Resting Viking Face*

"Your logic is only exceeded by the height of your hair"

I laughed out loud when I read the two things above, love the humor in these books.

Carlie is a shorty but she's a force to be reckon with. Wulferic is just delicious in so many ways, you just want your own personal Viking.

You really can't go wrong with reading this series. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll question yourself about everyday life, it gives you the feels of love, family and friends and just add some butt k
Karen
Milena
Aug 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
HALFWAY DROWNED RELEASE PARTY 1 1 Sep 26, 2017 04:32PM

• The Void (Witching Savannah, #3)
  • The Source (Witching Savannah, #2)
  • Jilo (Witching Savannah, #4)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Romeo Catchers (The Casquette Girls #2)
  • The Casquette Girls (The Casquette Girls #1)
  • The Serpent (The Immortal Dealers, #1)
  • The Guardian (The Immortal Dealers, #2)
  • The Line (Witching Savannah, #1)
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
  • Seven Kinds of Hell (Fangborn, #1)
  • Pack of Strays (Fangborn, #2)
  • Into the Hourglass (The Evermore Chronicles, #2)
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • The Cities of Dead (The Casquette Girls, #3)
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • Among the Unseen (The Thin Veil, #3)
  • Everafter Song (The Evermore Chronicles #3)
Left-handed. Father of an apparent nudist. Husband to a half-Norwegian. Herder of cats and dogs. Lover of pie. I write books. I've had an unhealthy fascination with dragons since the age of-- well, for a while. Native Floridian. Current Tennessean. Location subject to change based on insurrection, upheaval, or availability of coffee. Nineteen books and counting, with no end in sight. You've been w ...more

Halfway Witchy (7 books)
  • Halfway Dead (Halfway Witchy, #1)
  • Halfway Bitten (Halfway Witchy, #2)
  • Halfway Hunted (Halfway Witchy, #3)
  • Halfway Unwrapped (Halfway Witchy, #5)
  • Halfway Holiday: A Halfway Witchy Holiday Short