Start by marking “When Thunder Rolls (Mile High Romance, #7)” as Want to Read:
When Thunder Rolls (Mile High Romance, #7)

When Thunder Rolls

(Mile High Romance #7)

Book 7 of the Mile High Romance Series.

Josh is happily in love with the most sexy and supportive man he's ever known. Until he finds out he didn't really know the man he planned to marry at all.

He is ready to give up on love until he meets someone who changes everything for him.

For Mature Readers.
Published January 10th 2017 by Surrendered Press

To ask other readers questions about When Thunder Rolls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Thunder Rolls

Start your review of When Thunder Rolls (Mile High Romance, #7)
Trio
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOTE
My review of the whole series of audiobooks is up on the blog. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.kimmerseroticbookbanter.co...

If you're an audiobook fan, I highly recommend doing the series this way - it was an incredible experience going through one of my all-time favorite series this way.

My Original Review of Book 7

Excellent, just like the rest of this series... very addictive!

I think Tyler might be my favorite character yet. I love the whole idea of him having this
Ricardo
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
2 1/2 stars

Extra points for an occupation combination I hadnt seen before (writer and firefighter) but definitely points deducted for the atrocious way the author had to create the conflict between Tyler and Josh. The exact same words Josh used are what tons of characters in other books say to themselves when referring to not wanting a relationship and instead wanting to have fun and play the field. However, in this book there was a big argument and fight all due to miscommunication. BLEH!

The
Anke
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nicely flowing along story, kept me entertained. Liked both MCs and all the supporting characters.
But beware, although this story's finished - there's a cliffhanger as a way to get readers interested in the next book.
Something I really don't like, therefore 4 stars.
Shanna
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
With the title I expected more

I was disappointed. I thought the scene with the "Daddy" would go somewhere sadistic and we would get a rescue and MC's would fall sooner. I wanted more love between the MC's. this series has been good but is now seeming rushed to be ended.
Lora
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A simple love story at it's finest"
Overall 4 out of 5 stars
Performance 3 out of 5 stars
Story 4 out of 5 stars

What made the experience of listening to When Thunder Rolls the most enjoyable?
I enjoyed the story and the mystery of Tyler's secret identity.

What was one of the most memorable moments of When Thunder Rolls?
The club scene when they aren't really a thing, but they both sort of want a thing....i really felt bad for both guys at that moment

What did you like about the performance? What did
Faye Kennedy
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.🌟 🎧   A great story for Josh and Taylor. I enjoyed reading and listening to. This is narrated by Douglas Dale who does a fantastic job with the different characters voices. The story doesn't evolve around the couple but has important secondary characters you'll need to pay attention too.  NOTE this has a cliffhanger ending. Josh and his fiancee Matt have a horrible break up and his lease is expired. Josh starts afresh, he works as a firefighter with his mate Chad.
Tyler is a writer and
Misty Walker
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
*audio review*

Tyler lives behind books. He works at a book store and secretly writes best selling novels. Josh has been cheated on and is wary to re-enter the dating scene.

Their love story is so sweet and emotional. I absolutely loved the slow burn that erupts between Josh and Tyler. Aria Grace is so good at writing m/m romances that are super hot and beautiful. I love every single book I have listened to by her.

Douglas Dale is a great narrator. Josh is a subdued character and Douglas' vocal
Bobbi
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When Thunder Rolls, book seven in the Mile High Romance series by Aria Grace. Loved this story! Josh a firefighter who just broke his engagement and Tyler who helps his mother run her book store. Josh also has a secret job he has told no one about. The characters in this story wormed their way into my heart and dreams. If they make it into my dreams Im hooked. This is another wonderful story in a fantastic series! ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Aria Grace did it again, great characters, a storyline that was very enjoyable and an honest and true relationship between Josh and Tyler. This book had the extra suspense of whether Tylers identity would ever be known and this only added to the beautiful story. ...more
iDreem2

Mar 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Gini
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+ stars

Tyler is a fun loving "secret" author who likes to have a good time but is ready to settle down with the right guy. He wants Josh to be that guy. Josh sees Tyler as a play boy and doesn't want to become too attached and ends up putting his foot in his mouth. Thankfully a friend steps in and gets them to talk and Tyler gets what he truly wanted.
Dave Byars
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book! Once I picked it up I couldn't put it down. Aria Grace hit another one out the ball park with this book.
Charles
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Aria struck this one out of the park! The strong characters and great storyline kept me reading well into the night. Tyler and Josh were so much fun to get to know and I'm so glad we got a chance to find out more about the cute bookstore boy, Tyler. And the ending! I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!
Vanessa
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really wish I had read some of the previous books before this one. I felt like it was slow to start. I like a little more heat and more sexy times but since Josh and Tyler took forever to get their crap together, it was understandable.
Kim
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this excellent series. A contemporary m/m romance between a sexy fireman and a secret writer. Can't wait for the next book.
Judy
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great light M/M reading. Sweet and romantic.
Theresa
Jul 05, 2019
Mrsgeo
Apr 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• La Conjointe Adorée (E-Conjoints t. 1)
  • More Than Everything (Family, #3)
  • Getting Close to the Omega (Cloverleah Pack, #5)
  • It Was Always You
  • Calming the Enforcer (Cloverleah Pack, #4)
  • When No Doesn't Cut It (Cloverleah Pack #3)
  • The Runaway Cat (Cloverleah Pack #2)
  • The Biker's Omega (Alpha and Omega, #1)
  • The Reluctant Wolf (Cloverleah Pack #1)
  • Birthday with His Omega (Mapleville Omegas #7)
  • Tentation
  • Rrooh Mon Dieu: Une Romance Paranormale (Agence de Rencontres Paranormales t. 13)
  • L’ours Tactique (POLAIRE t. 4)
  • Not His Kiss to Take
  • Hero Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #2)
  • Rescue Bear (P.O.L.A.R., #1)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • The Distance Between Us (The Distance Between Us, #1; Wilde's #2)

Mile High Romance (10 books)
  • When It's Right (Mile High Romance #1)
  • When I'm Weak (Mile High Romance, #2)
  • When I'm Lost (Mile High Romance, #3)
  • When You Were Mine (Mile High Romance, #4)
  • When I Fall (Mile High Romance #5)
  • When Whiskey Stops Working (Mile High Romance #6)
  • When the Bough Breaks (Mile High Romance #8)
  • When Words Fail (Mile High Romance, #9)
  • When Doves Cry (Mile High Romance, #10)

News & Interviews

Are you new to reading mysteries and thrillers and feeling overwhelmed by where to start? As all good detectives know, narrowing down the list ...