Start by marking “The Real Winner” as Want to Read:
The Real Winner

The Real Winner

Casey wins the chance of a lifetime, to learn how to run a ranch of her own. Unfortunately, Jason, the ranch owner, runs it as a men only operation. When Casey shows up to claim her prize, Jason doesn’t want her there. Fearing a lawsuit, he gives in, assigning her busywork that frustrates and infuriates her.

Jason finds he has a protective streak where Casey’s concerned. H
ebook
Published November 8th 2016 by Blue Tulip Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Real Winner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Real Winner

Linda
Nov 08, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing
This book is a real winner!!! I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review. KV Rider knows how to deliver romance and intrigue in her debut novel, The Real Winner. If you love cowboys, a headstrong heroine and mystery with romance then this book is for you. From page one, I was hooked and had to keep reading. I don't want to give any of the plot away, and this book is heavy on plot, lots of twists and turns that will leave you guessing. I'm anxiously awaiting her next book to ...more
Joy Dossett
Nov 05, 2016 Joy Dossett rated it it was amazing
An amazing read! Once I started it I could not wait to finish it. Once I did finish it, I was left wanting more. KV Rider did an outstanding job keeping you interested in wanting to know what was coming next. The characters were very life-like and it was easy to put yourself right there in the scene with them. my heart pounded more than once as I read this book and I absolutely can not wait for the next one in what is sure to be an amazing series!
Sara
Nov 09, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
4/5 Stars!!

Well, this pricked at the feminist in me...all man ranch. Grr! lol!

Okay, seriously, though. The Real Winner is just that...a winner.

A headstrong, sassy heroine paired with a cocky, alpha cowboy plus a mystery and a little danger make for a great read! I loved the characters. The writing was great. This is most definitely a plot driven book with lots of twists and turns, so this is all you will get from me. I refuse to ruin this for anyone!

Now, go read it!
Jeanette Muscella
What do you get when you pair a self-assured woman with a cocky cowboy? Sparks, and they were flying between Casey and Jason. I found myself reading really fast to get to the next plot twist in this book. Seriously, there was so much going on with all of the characters that it made for a fast read. I kept asking who is the antagonist, and it wasn’t who I expected it to be. I liked the interaction between Casey and Lynn. I’m glad it’s a series, and I can’t wait for the next book.
Angieleigh
I am not a huge fan of rating books less than three stars; just because *I* don't like a book doesn't mean that it won't be the best book someone else has read.

WHAT I LIKED: The feminist in me was cheering on the fact that a woman had won a coveted spot at Jason's ranch. I like strong female characters, especially ones who fight back against slimeballs and the alpha males who think women don't belong somewhere.

I devoured Jackie Collins books when I was a teenager and loved that there was alway
Alice Blessing
Apr 15, 2017 Alice Blessing rated it it was amazing
I loved it, can't wait for the next one. My first romance (which i hate reading), and kv did a great job keeping my interest.
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2016
Shelia Turner
Shelia Turner rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2016
Betty Duquette
Betty Duquette rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2017
Linda Oaks
Linda Oaks marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2016
D
D marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2016
Faye Gates
Faye Gates marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2016
Stephanie Howard
Stephanie Howard marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2016
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2016
Linda Romer
Linda Romer marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2016
Stephanie Banks
Stephanie Banks marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2016
Victoria Noffsinger
Victoria Noffsinger marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2017
Jennifer Van
Jennifer Van marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2017
KV Rider
Apr 06, 2017 KV Rider added it  ·  (Review from the author)