Start by marking “Yours, With Love (Finding Love, #5)” as Want to Read:
Yours, With Love (Finding Love, #5)

Yours, With Love

(Finding Love #5)

An unexpected inheritance brings Ellen back to her hometown of St. Marys. After an absence of ten years, she never expects to run into Quinn, one of her sister’s old boyfriends and her teenage obsession. If it's true that it's a small world, it's also true that it can be a cruel one. The good-looking eighteen-year-old who touched her young heart is no more. In his place is ...more
Published November 3rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Yours, With Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours, With Love

Kim
A emotional, heart tugging, deep thought provoking, and modern take on the Beauty and the Beast theme. Well written 5+ stars. I have found another great clean romance author to love and buy titles from. This was #5 in the Finding Love Series, but was totally standalone as I have NOT read the rest of the series and was not confused. I have purchased more of the series and hope they are just as well written serious romances that make me swoon and sigh?

Language: No profanity.

Sensuality: Clean. Kiss
B. D. Mann
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is another well written, yet slightly flawed, clean romance and is the fifth novella of the Finding Love series. I say slightly flawed because, like all but one of the previous novellas in this series, editing errors raised their ugly heads to disrupt the flow of the story. For example, even a novice editor should know that “their” and “they’re” have totally different meanings even though they sound the same. Likewise, omitted words pull the reader out of the “zone.” These and other problem ...more
Jessie
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beauty and the Beast

After a terrible injury leaves Quinn scarred, and without his fiancé, who can't handle his appearance, he gives up hope of finding a woman who can love him. Ellen had a crush on Quinn as a girl, when her older sister dated him. He noticed her, and was kind. Now, 15 years later, they are both back to loving and working in St. Mary's. Can Ellen show Quinn that he really is lovable still?

A very sweet story. I loved the fulfillment of Ellen's teenage crush. The relationship betwe
Maria
Nov 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: doctor
3.5 stars.
A very pleasurable read with interesting characters. Delaney Cameron concentrates solely on the psychological effects of the hero’s injuries and I would have liked an approach with more depth and substance (a good example is the wounded hero in Natasha Oakley’s “The Tycoon’s Princess Bride”.
But I really enjoyed "Yours, with Love” and I like this author.
Pat Allen
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Impossible to Find Love, he thought.

After being severely disfigured while posted overseas during a stink for Doctors without Borders, Dr Quinn Phillips returned to his fiancé only to find her totally repulsed by his changed appearance. She flinched and looked away and fled from him in horror, breaking their engagement.
Ellen had loved him from childhood. He had dated Bethany, her older sister. When Ellen became aware that Bethany was two-timing him, she took a photo to prove it and told him. Qui
MaryRhonda
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming

Ahh, childhood crush that finally gets the chance to be the real thing. Ellen and Quinn's love story was both heartbreaking and heartwarming. Quinn was already devastated and believed that no woman would ever love him, since he was disfigured in a bomb blast and his fiancée couldn't even look at him and returned the ring through the mail. When Ellen and Quinn meet again it has been years. She sees beyond the scars, but Quinn believes it's just a carryover from the crush she had when
Donna
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quinn met Ellen for the second time. They knew each other when Ellen was a gangly teen and he dated her older sister. It has been fifteen years since they saw each other. Quinn has suffered tragedy, heartbreak, misery and felt unloveable because of the trauma he had suffered. His fiance broke up with him because of his scars. Ellen didn't see the scars, she saw someone that she could love. It is a beautiful, tender, real love. You need to read Your's With Love by Delaney Cameron
Jessica Dismukes
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Delaney Cameron's books. ALL of them. Ellen has crushed Quinn for a long time and when she finally gets to spend real time with him it becomes a love that can overcome any obstacle. Quinn was injured while abroad and thinks that no one can love him because of his injuries(at least that is what his ex-fiance told him). Ellen sees past the outward wounds and loves Quinn for the man that he is and it heals his heart. This is one of my favorites to read again and again.
Gretchen Jeske
Oct 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Books 1-3 we're great, 4 not as much, so I was hoping for the upswing on 5. It went back up, but still not par with the first three. Quinn's hangups/insecurities got on my nerves a bit. Perhaps I'm not being g empathetic enough, though. I admit that could be it. However, still an enjoyable read and Ellen was a nice balance to and for Quinn. Hoping book 6 picks up a bit more for the next couple.
Beth
Oct 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Clean romance with likeable characters. The theme in this one is about overcoming rejection and trusting that others will look beyond the superficial. It had a few editing issues but was enjoyable. I borrowed this with Kindle Unlimited.
Kayltee
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lovely book

This book had heart, soul, integrity, and love thrown in. It showed that patience can work wonders and believing can work through adversity, even if it is only in the mind of a single person.
Paula Bothwell
Oct 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yours, With Love (Finding Love #5) - PG
Violence: none
Language: nothing offensive
Sex: no sex, a few kisses

Pristine clean and absolutely wonderful. I just ached for our H and his wounded soul. There were a few tear-inducing poignant moments. The h is just so sweet. Lovely book.
Kathryn Munsell
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Touched my heart.

Ellen’s crush on Quinn hasn’t failed. The story of what happens when they reconnect years later is touching, has a few rough and sad spots. But their HEA is beautiful and full of love.
Judy G
A Sweet Story

A very sweet love story. Quinn does not feel he is worthy of being loved because of his scarred body. Ellen has had a crush on Quinn for years, ever since he showed her kindness as a young girl. Now can her kindness show him he is a loveable man. A clean read.
Judith M. Seale
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Book

I enjoyed reading about the way a disability was handled in book. Sometimes we need to read how others handle bad situations. I am enjoying reading these books in this series.
Donna Kale
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sept
Joanne B Silverstein
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I did really enjoy reading this book. If I had to put it down, then I would hurry to get back to it. A warm and lovely romance to curl up with on a snowy day
Brenda C. McAllister
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!!!!

This has got to be one of the sweetest love stories I have read recently. I'm so glad Quinn was finally able to accept the love that Ellen so freely offered.
Megan Besing
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Clean, sweet read.

Enjoyed it. The hero has things to overcome and the herione is patient and his perfect match. A good, quick read.
Jennifer Newell
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this!

Love is about more than looks! Your heart matters and how you treat each other is what it is all about!
Love
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
TRUE LOVE

True Love See The True Beauty Within Heart And Soul Of The Person They Love Let This Story And These Characters Take You For Trip To The Land Of Real True Devoted Love Of Two Special People Come On And Enjoy The Ride.
Bibliophile
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Physical and emotional scars

This book tugged at my heart-strings. Loved these characters! Physical scars are one thing, but emotional scars are even worse. Sweet story of redemption and healing.
Donna Dv
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This was a very good book and also very well written. I enjoyed the storyline between Quinn and Ellen. It was a very beautiful story.
Tika
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is great as well as the rest of the books in this series. It's great modern day Cinderella story for hopeless romantics.
Lucy Armendariz
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Loved yet another book from this author. This story just show's you true love finds a way in the end
Alta Jarvis
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • St Matthew's Passion: A Medical Romance
  • The Rebel Doctor's Bride
  • The Rebel Doc Who Stole Her Heart
  • You Send Me (Compass Cove, #2)
  • Treating Murder (Veronica Lane, M.D., #1)
  • Because of You (Just Because, #1)
  • Forever Mine (Opposites Attract, #2)
  • Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)
  • The Devil Wears Scrubs (Dr. Jane McGill #1)
  • Broken and Beautiful (Martin Family #4)
  • Beauty from Ashes (BlackThorpe Security #5)
I'm a Georgia girl at heart if not by birth. I love to read, watch college football, and spend time with my husband. I'm a hopeless romantic so there will always be a happily ever after in my stories. I also like to write about second chances because love doesn't always work out the first time.

For more information, visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Delaney-Came...

To contact me or jo

Finding Love (9 books)
  • Team Mom (Finding Love, #1)
  • Stealing His Heart (Finding Love, #2)
  • Love of a Lifetime (Finding Love, #3)
  • Dare to Love (Finding Love, #4)
  • Love at Last (Finding Love, #6)
  • One Woman's Heart (Finding Love, #7 )
  • Mine for a Day (Finding Love, #8)
  • The Gift of Love (Finding Love, #9)