Start by marking “Only For You (Lick, #3)” as Want to Read:
Only For You (Lick, #3)

Only For You

(Lick #3)

It’s been five years since I’ve seen her.

Five years since Gabriella James damn near destroyed me with her betrayal, sending me to hell in a cage.

Published December 12th 2016 by Entangled Publishing LLC (first published December 5th 2016)

Start your review of Only For You (Lick, #3)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Only For You is book three in The Lick series by Naima Simone. I fell in love with this series with the first book. Each book features one of the three owners of the Boston Bar, Lick. Somehow, I think this is the most intense of the three books. It grabbed me right from the beginning and I could not put it down.

hands on bars:

The three owners of Lick fought their way out of the Boston mob scene and started a legitimate business, an Aphrodisiac bar. Downstairs is the bar area but upstairs, called The Loft, is w
Melanie
1.) Only for a Night ★★★★★
2.) Only For Your Touch ★★

I think reading this back to back to back just made them feel too formulaic, but I still enjoyed this series! <3

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch

I read this for #smutathon, which is being hosted by Lainey and Riley! ❤
Michelle
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 1c6cb25fae1510dcef80a37f199b1b_zpsl7ghw10f.gif

Deliciously sexy, steamy and naughty!!! Naima Simone ends the Lick Series with one hot emotional second chance romance as two former lovers reconnect and discover that distance, time, and separation couldn’t extinguish the flames. Only For You chronicles the story of Killian and Gabriella.

photo 27e8859c024c75ce99967c2d4fb7d0_zpsf5fqcfu1.gif The woman was the same, but the hungry way she nipped at his lips, danced with him— that was new. Bolder. Hotter. Yet, it was like coming home.
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Soooo hot but too short! :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book was a fabulous read. I had read another in this series before and it was great too. I was so looking forward to this one!

Killian is HOT! As one of the three owners of LICK, an aphrodisiac bar and a very hot place, we get his story in this book. Killian is angry. Angry at Gabby for the fact she was the reason he landed in prison. Now Gabby is back and he has revenge on his mind but she still wants him.

Intense and so spicy with a touch of
Sheryl C. Nash
*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Entangled Publishing*
Maria Rose
Only for You is the third story in the Lick series, a steamy set of novellas with heroes who are co-owners of an aphrodisiac club. Every story so far has been a delightfully sexy read and I’m happy to say that this one follows well in the footsteps of the previous ones, providing a second chance romance with a dose of redemption and forgiveness.

Killian is still haunted by the demons of his time in prison, the two years where he was locked up and especially the 30 days of solitary confinement tha
Ayekah
Holy hell! Best book of the Lick Series by far. I devoured this book in one sitting. Keep a spare pair of panties handy.
This is the story of Killian, who with Rion and Sasha own the club known as Lick. After leaving the Irish mob and making their way into a legit business Rion and Sasha have found love. Killian has found himself in underground fights and darkness, trying to beat back the demons that haunt him from spending two years in jail and for what? Deep down his pain has come from losing G
Sandy S
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars---

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 12, 2016

It’s been five years since I’ve seen her.

I’ve crawled free, escaped the mob, opened a night club, and continue to battle my demons through underground fighting and sex. But now Gabriella’s back, begging for absolution, wanting my forgiveness. All I want is what she’s denied me for all these years — her body.

Sex. That’s all we’ll ever
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novel was outstanding and sexy AS HELL! This is my first Naima Simone novel and apparently the third and final book in the Lick series, but it can stand alone. OMG. WHERE HAS THIS SERIES BEEN ALL MY LIFE? This book was amazing. It was so steamy and emotional and so addicting. I could not put this down!

Gabriella betrayed Killian five years ago in an act of love and (she hoped) protection. Unfortunately, it did not end up well and Killian was imprisoned. Fast forward five years later: Killian
Dulcie
Feb 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella
Decent enough and a nice little end for the series.
Sadly for me I was left wanting more from the story.
Michele
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in Naima Simone’s Lick series. Since both Rion and Sasha both got their happily ever after’s it was only fair that Killian’s story be told next. But unlike his two best friends Killian’s would be harder to come by. He had loved someone before only to have her shatter him into a million pieces. But now Gabriela is back and wants his forgiveness and offers him something he cannot refuse – her - for one night – a penance of sorts. But can he get over what she did all those ye ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
Only For You is the 3rd in the Lick series, and my favorite. This time it's Killian and Gabby's story and it's a steamy, heartbreakingly emotional one! Killian and Gabby haven't seen each other in 5 years, since she betrayed him to the cops, which ended up with him in prison for two years. He has a lot of demons, had a lot before his stint in prison, and even more now that he's out of prison. He's claustrophobic and fights out his rage in underground fights and sex in the aphrodisiac club he and ...more
Dec 18, 2016 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this book. They are shorter stories, so the idea that Gabriella and Killian had a past made the story have a lot of depth for a shorter story. And, I must admit it was their story that I was looking forward to the most...and it did not disappoint.

It's difficult to review this without giving bits of it away, so I will be vague and say that I loved their backstory and I believed the way it was worked out. The pacing was strong an
Nikki Cook
Dec 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Killian only wants Gabriela for sex. And boy, is there sex! Hot, steamy, naughty, passionate, did I mention hot? sex!! And that kind of sex can only be had when love is involved. Try as he might fight against it, Killian's body knew just what his heart needed. Gabby is willing to take whatever she can from Killian, even if it breaks her in the process, because now she knows she was right. The decision that tore them apart may be the only reason they can be together again.

With a series called "L
Patricia
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap on a cracker, Killian is hot, intense yet lost in a dark place. A place that has him finding escape in underground fights. He, Rion and Sasha have pulled themselves out of life's pit and build a successful business yet his darkness won't recede.

Gabby, the one woman he loved is back in town after five long years. She loved him with everything she was but betrayed him to save him. She knows she shouldn't approach him but she needs to explain, but can he forgive her? Will his demons allo
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
5 Grabbing-the-2nd-chance stars💥

This story is of Killian whose story I knew would be phenomenal, painful but perfect❤

What would be his thoughts when the girl who betrayed him, walked straight into the club he *partly* owned?

“He'll never forget that face, it was the face of the women who'd once owned every piece of his heart.

The women who betrayed him, sent him to jail & damn near destroyed him.”

Gabriella ‘Gabby’ came there to get a glimpse of the man she never stopped loving, of whom she sent to
Sarah E.

Definitely formulaic and I wasn't as much a fan of this one as the others.
Ashton Reads
Simone knows how to write some hot smut! Killian was 🔥 I totally wasn’t imagining a certain Winter Soldier actor when reading this...not at all....👀
Juliette Cross
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another win for Simone. Super steamy novella with the right kind of angst and conflict.
Renee
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Only For you is the third book in Naima Simone's The Lick Series. Each book in the series can be read as a standalone.

It's been five years since Killian has seen Gabriella. Five years since she destroyed Killian sending him to hell in a cage. Now he's escaped the mob, opened a night club with his two best friends and continues to battle his demons through underground fighting and sex. Now Gabriella is
April Symes
This is the last book in the Lick Series and boy what an emotional and wild 2nd chance romance story it is. Only For You is the story of Killian and Gabriella. It’s been five years since Gabriella James last saw Killian. There is so much hate coming from him toward her. She wanted to protect him but in the end, he ended up in jail because of her. Killian left his past life with the mafia and Gabriella behind him. He bettered his life and became part owner of “Lick” along with his friends which i ...more
Karen's Bookshelf
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
After the way she betrayed him, Killian never wanted to see Gabriela again. At least that's what he thought until he saw her, and he didn't know what he wanted anymore.
Gabby knew that when she went out tonight that there was a chance that she would see him, she was actually counting on it. She just didn't know what she would say or do when she did. Will their seeing each after all thi s time be a chance for forgiveness and a new beginning, or will it finally be the end.
Killian and Gabby's story
Dísir
Killian Vincent seeks punishment and absolution: it’s found in the fights and the pain he doles out and takes, and later, in a heavy, BDSM encounter with Gabriella James, the woman who betrayed him five years ago and left him to the dogs. As a wronged party who needs closure, he finds it in dominating and punishing sex when she turns up one night long after he thinks he has escaped his tortured past.

Naima Simone can write a deliciously dark romance—now that I know exactly what to expect from th
Jennifer Schultheis
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Only For You by Naima Simone is the final book in the Lick series and revolves around Killian.

Gabby and Killian meet up again with Gabby asking for his forgiveness. Killian’s been holding on to her betrayal for a while, so it won’t be easy. Thankfully, Gabby knows want Killian wants and plans to get the absolution in the one way she knows how.

What can I say about Killian? I really wanted to give him a hug, but I doubt that would fly with him, unless you’re Gabby. Gabby and Kilian have a complic
Rachel
Dec 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Are you ready to finally read Killian’s story? Be prepared to get a little down and dirty with this final instalment of the Lick series. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any hotter, along comes Killian and Gabby who not only have a history but enough chemistry to set the club ablaze.

You knew that Killian had a dark side and that something pushed him there and the wait is over to find out his story and it will break your heart. No wonder he is as tough as he is.

But with a visit to the club f
Dramirez1987
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not crying you’re crying

Ok phew talk about an emotional rollercoaster.

This book gave me anxiety for a large chuck of it (mainly when they were in the Loft’s playroom). It was just the stress/tension of the whole scene. Every now and then I had to step back and remind myself that Gabby was a consensual party and wanted what Killian was giving her otherwise she could have used her safe word.

The book didn’t really make my heart soar until all the crap from the past finally got cleared up and
Marilyn Langlois
Nov 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, smut-central
Again, Naima Simone provides us with a great hot story with character development in such a short read. This is the last book in the Lick series and we meet our last club owner, Killian, a damaged soul from a life of crime, fighting, jail and heart break. Killian reunites Gabriella, his first and only love, after 5 years apart. They have a heavy history and are both hurting.

Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t all drama. We are serve all kind of kinky sex in this one : revenge sex (although very mild)
Felice Foster
May 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
The 3rd book in the Lick series features Killian and Gabriella and they haven't seen each other in five years.

There is so much animosity from Killian that I wasn't sure if they would ever get their HEA. Of course, his anger was warranted, but he wouldn't even listen to her to let her explain why she did what she did. At one point I wanted to hit him over the head for making everything so difficult.

Since Killian had been an enigma from the beginning, I was really looking forward to his story and
Jordan (thejordanjournals)
I read all three novellas in this series back to back. Were they all formulaic? Yes. Did I care? Sure didn’t. Did I love all the romantic interests and women in each novella? Sure as heckin did.

But really, I loved this novella series. I loved Rion, Sasha, and Killian, the ex-Irish mob members turned sex club owners. I loved Harper, Corinne, and Gabriella, the adventurous, brave, outgoing, sassy women invited into this world of sex and pleasure and danger. The sex scenes were absolutely 🔥🔥🔥. My
Lubnaa (Romance Library)
Short, sweet, and steamy as hell. This is a second chance romance between Killian and Gabriella; a lot of history to unpack here. There's a good amount of angst given their shared past, but the angst wasn't too overwhelming. As expected, there was also an ample and equal amount of steam and emotional depth, something that Naima Simone excels at. She's one of the few authors who is really good at writing steamy romances with exceptional emotional depth. Her writing ticks all the right boxes for m ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #3)
  • Theirs for the Night (The Thalanian Dynasty, #1)
  • Go Deep (Unexpected Lovers, #1)
  • Forever Theirs (The Thalanian Dynasty #2)
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #2)
  • Guarding Temptation
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • The Beast (Wicked Villains, #4)
  • His Beauty
  • Wrapped Up in You
  • Theirs Ever After (The Thalanian Dynasty #3)
  • A Worthy Opponent (Wicked Villains, #3)
  • Daddy Crush
  • Sanctuary  (Beards and Bondage, #2)
  • The Pool Boy (Nashville Neighborhood, #2)
  • Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
  • If She Says Yes
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
Published since 2009, USA Today Bestselling author Naima Simone loves writing sizzling romances with heart, a touch of humor and snark. Her books have been featured in The Washington Post and Entertainment Weekly, and described as balancing “crackling, electric love scenes with exquisitely rendered characters caught in emotional turmoil.”

She is wife to Superman, or his non-Kryptonian, less bullet

Lick (3 books)
  • Only for a Night (Lick, #1)
  • Only For Your Touch (Lick, #2)