Start by marking “Eyes on You (Blasphemy #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights #63)” as Want to Read:
Eyes on You (Blasphemy #2.5; 1001 Dark Nights #63)

Eyes on You (Blasphemy #2.5)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  688 Ratings  ·  162 Reviews
She wants to explore her true desires, and he wants to watch…

Published July 18th 2017 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Eyes on You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eyes on You

Kat Valentine
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The blasphemy series just keeps getting better and better!! I love master wolf he is one of the hottest,sexiest doms of the 12! Wolf and liv are so very well matched and their chemistry is hot. While I'm not a exhibitionist or a voyeur,but i do think wolf could talk me into it. Laura Kaye is a fabulous writer and her erotica reads are not only sexy hot,but very well written ,with great storylines and fascinating characters. Can't wait for my next visit to club blasphemy!!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Sexy, scintillating,passionate, and dangerously erotic. Laura Kaye is back at it again as she welcomes back readers to the BDSM world where sex and love collides in an unlikely fashion.

#AllEyesOnMe

In Eyes On You we are introduced to Master Wolf, one of the twelve Masters that owns Blasphemy, a BDSM exclusive club. Master Wolf has a taste for voyeurism. It is his sexual kink. He loves to watch and gets off on it. And so when he randomly meets Olivia
Shayna
Absolutely shimmering with a beautiful kind of eroticism, EYES ON YOU gave me the feels, chills, and tingles that I've come to expect from this series. This stand-alone, BLASPHEMY novella was sensual, passionate, and erotic as hell. Laura Kaye has always been a favorite romance author of mine, but ever since she introduced this BDSM Romance Series, I've come to love her writing style even more! Give me her contemporary romance books any day of the week, but it's her erotic romances and this Blas ...more
Kübra Yağmur
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
Bu Dark Night serisinin olayı şu; Binbir Gece Masalları’nın hot & sexy şeklinde 1001 tane novellası gibi bir şey yapmaya çalışıyorlar. Orijinaldeki hikâyelerle bir paralellik gösterdiği falan yok, sadece genel fikri oradan almışlar. Adı lazım değil bazı yazarlar (Gena Showalter) güzel kurgularını bu seriye feda etmese gözüme daha sempatik gelecek bir iş.
Tpagirl
Eyes on You was the second .5 Novella in the Blasphemy series by Laura Kaye.

Wolf Henrikson was the gorgeous Dom that was part owner of the Blasphemy sex Club. He was one a twelve Master Dom’s at the club.

Olivia “Liv” Foster still hadn’t gotten over her previous breakup from when she described her fantasy to who she thought was her forever love and he was mortified. He made her feel abnormal and embarrassed. She thought it couldn’t get any worse until she needed a stranger’s rescue from the worst
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.25/5

Review to come!
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

Wolf's book might be my favourite so far from the series. I already liked his character so when I realized this was going to be his book, I was really happy about it.

Olivia is on one of the worse dates ever when she meets Wolf. She finds him attractive, but she wasn't expecting anything even when he offers to help her and save her from her date.

Wolfe was stood up with a prospective submissive and he was ready to head out when he runs into Olivia. He ha
Erin
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved every word of this. While I couldn't relate to the kink, I loved the instaness of this relationship. I think this could have been a great (but maybe shorter) full length novel. I just wanted more of this couple.
Stacie
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4+ "Eyes on you." Stars!

Very sexy and surprisingly sweet. I loved Wolf, and I liked Liv too. LK does BDSM right for me. And Blasphemy being in an old church is still so taboo. Can't wait for the next one. Happy reading!!
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSlingerPR***

4.5 Stars

Wow. Just wow. What did I just read? I could go back and look, but my Kindle went up in flames.

I am still recovering.

There was something about this book that just worked for me. It is a novella, so by necessity there is an instant attraction between Wolf and Olivia. And, it really works. There is an attraction and a connection with them because they share the same "kink" and it allows them to quickly break down the walls and the barriers
Rebecca
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Master Wolf has always intrigued me since starting Laura Kaye’s Blasphemy series. His kink isn’t about whips and chains or pain and pleasure; he’s a voyeur/exhibitionist - one who gets off on watching people give and receive pleasure as well as bring his lover to orgasm with as many eyes on them as possible. It makes sense that Wolf would feel a bit restless and even bored in the club he helps run and has a stake in because there aren’t any risks involved in playing at Blasphemy. It’s a place of ...more
Ann Lorz
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

Sometimes when you read a book that centers around a theme like in this case the BDSM lifestyle you lose the romance of the story. Not so when it's a book written by Laura Kaye. In fact, it's romance first, then kinky sex.

Kaye has the ability to weave a wonderful story that touches both the personal relationship and the fantasies that each couple has.

I don't mind reading a book just for the sex, I just rather not.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula, missy
Who doesn’t love a quick and dirty (emphasis on the dirty) BDSM novella? I know I do! And Eyes on You is one of the best I’ve read in a while! Seriously. I kid you not.

From the very first pages, Laura Kaye sucked me into Wolf and Olivia’s world. From there sexy AF meet-cute through their trips to Blasphemy, I was all in. And I loved watching . . . *blushes* err, reading their romance blossom.

Neither of them we happy. Neither of them ever thought they’d find their perfect someone. But they didn’
When Wolf rescues Liv in the middle of a the first date from hell neither of them are expecting the intense attraction that immediately flares between them. A one night stand quickly turns into a whole weekend as the pair realise that they have a shared kink. Wolf is one of the Masters at Club Blasphemy but he's found himself getting bored by the things he used to love and wishing for a connection like the ones some of his fellow Masters have started to build with their long term subs. Liv has a ...more
Megan
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I say this every time I read a book from this series, but I loved this book! I don't read a lot of BDSM. It's mostly just not my thing. But where Laura Kaye goes, I will follow, and I've never been sorry I followed her to Blasphemy.

Olivia Foster owns her own flower shop. She used to be a lawyer. Actually, she used to be a lot of things, including engaged to a co-worker, who she found cheating on her a month before their wedding. But, not before she opened herself up to him about her
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. HOWEVER, I ALSO VOLUNTARILY PURCHASED A ELECTRONIC COPY FOR MYSELF AT MY OWN COST, WHICH IS THE VERSION I READ FOR PURPOSES OF THIS REVIEW. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I didn't remember much about Wolf as a character from the previous stories in this series, so it ma
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is a wonderful but way to short novella from Laura Kaye's Blasphemy series. This felt like just a dip in the pool and I wasn't ready to get out yet!

Each of the Master's at Blasphemy has a s3xual preference. In this book we meet Wolf. He prefers very public displays of affection. Until he rescue's Liv from a horrible blind date, he really did not believe there was anyone out there just for him beyond those submissives he met at the club. Who knew that Liv was just waiting to meet someone li
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So much love!!!!

OMG Wolf is amazing!!!! I admit I hadn’t given him much thought previously, mostly because he wasn’t a very dominant Master, always in his control room.

When we meet him this time, he’s at a hotel bar waiting, and eavesdropping on Olivia’s date conversation with an obnoxiously rude, demeaning and if I do say so myself, abusive creature. By some miracle Wolf recognizes when Liv is in distress and rescues her, only to fall hard and fast.

Liv has always needed thrill in her romance,
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Jul 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blasphemy
T.M. Payne
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book Reviewed: Eyes On You (Blasphemy #2.5)
Author: Laura Kaye
Publication Date: 7/18/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
And the sexiness of Blasphemy continues. I really love these super hot alphas and the stories that come with them.

Wolf is one sexy, strong, wonderful alpha male who while out at dinner comes across a female who looks in need of saving.

From what you ask? A bad very bad date.

Olivia can't believe she let herself get into this date and now needs o
Melenia
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Loved this one!
Theresa
Aug 19, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
description
This BDSM romance short story didn't deliver. Wolf was likable although Liv, a former attorney, came across rather wimpy. Their initial attraction and chemistry was great but their D/s relationship was very rushed and unconvincing. Their kink was vanilla sex in public places and/or with an audience. Unfortunately, their exhibition scenes felt as though they were alone without the rush and titillation of spectators.
Susan (susayq ~)
Hot quick read that gives us a new couple while briefly touching on other Masters we haven't seen yet and some we have. Wolf and Liv's kink is definitely not mine, but it was hot reading about it ;)

*thanks to InkSlingerPR for sharing this with me *
Tammy
Jul 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy, Crap!!!! Laura's books never, ever leave you disappointed. I absolutely loved Wolf and Olivia together and you can feel their desires and the chemistry between them coming off of the pages. What a wonderful story and once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down..

ARC provided by author for an honest review.
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Even though this is part of the series it can be read as a stand alone but you understand so much if it is read as part of the series.

Blasphemy is one of the sexiest BDSM clubs to read about. Twelve Masters each book revolving around one of them. Eyes on You is Wolf's book. Wolf is a voyeur, his kink is to watch. He's been having fun at Blasphemy but he feels he is missing something.

Olivia is on the worst date in histo
Rene
Shelves: bdsm
5 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs

Rene's Thoughts:

👉 I thoroughly enjoyed this novella! It never felt rushed, unlike some novellas, the characters were fully developed and there were no aspects of the story that felt missing or shafted by the length.

👉 Olivia is a strong, independent woman who knows what she wants! I love how she followers her dreams, and passions without feeling the need to defend herself to anyone.

👉 Wolf is the perfect gentleman, until you tell him it's okay not to be! I loved the two side
Elle
2* STARS!

Sadly, this one isn't memorable. Wolf Henrikson is one of Blasphemy's Masters met a damsel in distress, Olivia Foster. Everything moved too fast. I didn't connect with their 'exhibitionism'. Their chemistry feels off and of course, it ended up with insta-love. Suddenly she's the one for him and vise versa. Meh.

I also didn't feel like this as BDSM. Just a kinky couple. Nothing's extreme as an exhibitionist. Really, really safe. Totally not memorable.

description
Jillian
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eyes On You is the latest in author Laura Kaye’s Blasphemy series and is novella number twelve in the 2017 1,001 Dark Nights lineup. I am a HUGE Laura Kaye fan and always look forward to a new release and this was no exception. But I’ve gotta say, with each Laura Kaye release I have a conundrum in that I keep making a new top ten list of her titles! She just keeps getting better and better!

This novella starts out with cringe-worthy hilarity and goes from awful bad date territory to steamy hot em
Sandy S
Jul 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date July 18, 2017

She wants to explore her true desires, and he wants to watch…

When a sexy stranger asks Wolf Henrikson to rescue her from a bad date, he never expected to want the woman for himself. But their playful conversation turns into a scorching one-night stand that reveals the shy beauty gets off on the idea of being seen, even if she’s a little scared of it, too. And Wolf loves to watch.

In the wake of discovering her fiancé’s infidelity, florist Olivia Fo
Laura Kaye is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary and erotic romance and romantic suspense, including the Hard Ink, Raven Riders, Blasphemy, Heroes, and Hearts of the Anemoi series. Laura's hot, heartfelt stories are all about the universal desire for a place to belong. Laura grew up amidst family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses, cementing her lif ...more
More about Laura Kaye

Blasphemy (6 books)
  • Bound to Submit (Blasphemy, #1)
  • Mastering Her Senses (Blasphemy, #2)
  • Theirs to Take (Blasphemy, #3)
  • On His Knees (Blasphemy #4)
  • Switching for Her (Blasphemy, #5)
  • Hard Ink Crossover Bundle: 3 Stories by Laura Kaye (Hard Ink, #4.5 & 4.7; Blasphemy #0.5 & 2.5 )

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Wolf leaned down until he could look her eye to eye. Testing her. Observing her. Commanding her. “Say ‘thank you, Wolf.” 0 likes
“Wolf’s big hands slid into Liv’s hair, and he crowded her body with his until she was forced to tilt her head way back. “Then I’d take you up to my hotel room, press you against the window overlooking the street, and give it to you.” 0 likes