Start by marking “Haikyu!!, Vol. 13” as Want to Read:
Haikyu!!, Vol. 13

Haikyu!!, Vol. 13

(ハイキュー!! / Haikyū!! #13)

Shoyo Hinata is out to prove that in volleyball you don't need to be tall to fly!

Ever since he saw the legendary player known as "the Little Giant" compete at the national volleyball finals, Shoyo Hinata has been aiming to be the best volleyball player ever! He decides to join the team at the high school the Little Giant went to—and then surpass him. Who says you need to b
Published July 4th 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 3rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Haikyu!!, Vol. 13, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Haikyu!!, Vol. 13

katie
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

He's Spider Man!! 🤣🤣
Danielle
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, read-in-2017
I'm still loving this manga series so much! I absolutely adore all the characters and how far they've all come!
One thing I love about this series is that even though I shouldn't be rooting for the rival teams I always end up getting really invested in all their characters stories too and feel bad for them when they lose to Karasuno even though at the same time I'm glad it's Karasuno who won.
Cannot wait for Karasuno to play against teams we know and love again, however that Johzenji game was bri
Julie
Omg!! This is the one where Daichi dies??? RIP Daichi-san. He was such a good captain. He went too young :'(

I forgot about this team too, but I remember this game. Weird. Also there are a couple teams that got mentioned that they didn't talk about in the anime. At least that I remember... Maybe they did and I'm just brain dead lol.
Evelyn
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Time for the tournament to begin! First up is Karasuno vs. Johzenji.

I gotta say, this volume really made me think about the individual personalities of every character. I also almost cried because I saw the tournament bracket and realized that one of the rematches I wanted to see weren't going to happen. (I'm not telling you which one. Figure it out on your own.)

But that ending though...NOT GOOD!!! BAD THINGS HAPPEN!!! I NEED THE NEXT VOLUME!!!
Cate (The Professional Fangirl)
My lovely crows are taking flight! <3
It's almost time for Chikara to shine.
kimyunalesca
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, manga
Karasuno somewhat improved.
Georgia
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads, e-book
This volume showed how strong Daichi is as a captain, he knows how to push his teams buttons, he knows how to get them fired up and focused. Such a good insight into some backstories for their opponents as well!
Eeep Hinata bumps into another captain again and he flirts with Kiyoko so Ryuu and Noya are off!
"They're all here aren't they...AND WE'RE GONNA BEAT EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!"
Whoah Oikawa and Iwazumi also bump into Hinata with Ushijima eep! I like how they call Aobajōsai blue castle!
Johzen
Tuna
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
V13 continued the October based National Spring Volleyball (Spring Tourney) Miyagi Prefectural Qualifers. Similar to volume 12, two matches were played in this volume, further highlighting Furudate's mastery of excellent pacing for volleyball matches. It was commendable that he kept the pace fast paced as it provided an opportunity to keep the volleyball games from ever feeling stale. Volley's occasionally feel a bit routine and uneventful, but Furudate speeds things up at the more routine momen ...more
Ben Truong
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Haikyu!!, Vol. 13 continues where the previous tankōbon left off and contains the next ten chapters (108–117) of the on-going manga series.

The tankōbon begins with the Spring High National Tournament: Miyagi Prefecture Representative Playoffs. The first round has Karasuno High School facing Johzenji High School and it was a rather intense game that Karasuno won two hard-fought sets with a score of 25|1|21 and 25|2|20 and was moved forward to the quarterfinals.

Their quarterfinals match is with Wa
Ashley
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Piloswineseyes
Barbara Feichtner
Dieser Bd. War wieder richtig spannend. Am liebsten würde jetzt weiter lesen. Wann erscheint der bd. 14? Wann erscheint er? Ich glaube ab den Band habe ich auch nicht mehr die Anime Serie verfolgt. Wenn ich mich nicht irre. Weil die Szenen sind mir sehr unbekannt waren. Deshalb fand ich den Band richtig spannend.
Jack Reynolds
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've already said what's needed to be said about my love for this franchise, but the ending for this volume still left me shook. It's almost been two years and it's such an impactful way to end a episode/volume, so well done, Furudate!

Onto the next one.
Addy
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Daiiiiichiiii-saaaan!! 😭😭😭
Nov 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review to come.
Sam
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
This stupid, wonderful little series.
Emily
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's a lot of fun getting to watch Johzenji play.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume.
Jinni
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay but I really love this arc...
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)

review to follow
Shelves: manga
WHAT IS THAT ENDING!!! 😱😱😱
Emily
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
the bathroom scene cannot be beaten; it's literally the funniest thing ever
Henrietta
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, manga-shounen
Soumya
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shawna (BacchusVines)
AHH, BIG HONCHO DOWN.

I love this series because Hinata's can-do attitude is my can-don't attitude.
Kia ✩
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
PAIN™
machinaheart
Series Review:
Volleyball (some great explanations in here too!), team spirit, a cast of loveable quirky characters that only gets bigger and more amazing each volume, scenes that make me laugh, games that I'm invested in and have I mentioned the colourful cast that makes me squee, jump and fall in love again and again?
Oh, I haven't mentioned the artwork yet. From super-cute to extremely cool you can find everything here. The volleyball games have a great dynamic to them, and really, the dorky f
Ale-Hoku
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
He de decir que cada ves me emociona mas este manga; no solo por la emoción de los partidos si no tambien como nos van desarrollando a los personajes, otra de las cosas que tambien me simpatiza mucho es que nos presenta a cada personaje que sale al final de cada capitulo ya que todo personaje tiene su toque.
EL final de este tomo me inquieta mucho, ya que el personaje de Daichi es uno de mis favoritos.

• エスケープジャーニー 1 [Escape Journey 1]
  • 空と原 [Sora to Hara]
  • ブルースカイコンプレックス [Blue Sky Complex]
  • What Did You Eat Yesterday?, Volume 2
  • 花は咲くか 1 [Hana wa Saku ka 1]
  • 秘めごとあそび 2 [Himegoto Asobi 2]
  • 黒子のバスケ 29 [Kuroko no Basuke 29] (Kuroko's Basketball, #29)
  • 銀の匙 Silver Spoon 7 [Gin no Saji Silver Spoon 7]
  • アゲイン!! 1 (Again!!, #1)
  • Even So, I Will Love You Tenderly
  • Le Jeu du Chat et de la Souris, Tome 1
  • カーニヴァル 7 [Kānivaru 7] (Karneval, #7)
  • ふらいんぐうぃっち 2 (Flying Witch, #2)
  • 酷くしないで 1 [Hidoku Shinaide 1]
Haruichi FURUDATE (古舘 春一 Furudate Haruichi) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known for creating the shōnen manga series Haikyū!!.