Start by marking “Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 14 (Tokyo Ghoul, #14)” as Want to Read:
Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 14 (Tokyo Ghoul, #14)

Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 14

(Tokyo Ghoul #14)

Ghouls live among us, the same as normal people in every way—except their craving for human flesh.

Ken Kaneki is an ordinary college student until a violent encounter turns him into the first half-human half-Ghoul hybrid. Trapped between two worlds, he must survive Ghoul turf wars, learn more about Ghoul society and master his new powers.

As Kaneki and the fiercest fighter
Published August 15th 2017 by VIZ Media LLC (first published October 17th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tokyo Ghoul, Vol. 14, please sign up.
TimeLord
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
ReadingFrog There is a sequel called Tokyo Ghoul:re that is starting serialization this week on October 16.

Nərmin
Are you kidding me? What the hell ?
It can't end like this! Almost half of the cast is killed!
OMG Kaneki! It was so sad him visiting his childhood. Why everything must be a tragedy for him?
Hide? What the hell happened to you?
Too many unanswered questions. This is not a good ending. Not a bittersweet one. It was a cliffhanger!
Oh God, Why?
Okay...
My favorite character: Kaneki Ken. Shy, bookworm, kind, considerate, brave, lonely, tragic hero. The best part of this story was the difficulties Kaneki w
Maria
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??? how is this the end??? it feels like everything was pointless after all... I am so sad.

The Owl reveal though....the Clowns... I need some time to process the information. It’s just too much. 😶
Forgot to mention: Arima is LITERALLY Levi Ackerman of this series. They’re the same person.
Laura Evlolle
Puh, ich fand das Ende ja mal total doof. :D
Mal sehen, ob ich Tokyo Ghoul:re noch lesen werde. Aber wahrscheinlich nicht.
Mary ♥
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
5/5 stars

Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad people. It means they're human

It was a long time ago when I started reading Tokyo Ghoul, but since then, I lived an experience of multiple emotions, and lost myself into a world that was like a dice, with so many different sides and possibilities.

I read a story that was rich and complicated, extremely creepy and gory, breath-taking, perfect for Halloween, heart-stopping and extremely fast-pacing. I read a story about
Nicole Catalan
description

My heart has been ripped up and been shredded into minuscule pieces.
Reading Tokyo Ghoul has been such a surreal experience; the world-building was brilliant, the characters so interesting and unique, and the panels- oh my god- everything was so beautifully drawn by the Mangaka. I don't know why I put off reading Tokyo Ghoul for so long, I really wish I hadn't. The manga is a whole new experience in comparison to the anime, now thinking about it, the anime is very lacking and disappointing. BLES
Inés Izal
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, mangas
Me duele el corazón.
Oh mi querido Kaneki.

Caroline
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
ALL THE CLUES IN CHAPTER 143 ARE POINTING TOWARDS THE POSSIBILITY OF A SEQUEL. PLEASE DONT DISAPPOINT ME ISHIDA SENSEI. WITH THIS ENDING WE NEED A SEQUEL OMFG
Mai
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YOU CAN'T END A MANGA LIKE THIS! THIS BETTER HAS A SEQUEL (I didn't waste 3-4 days in a row of my live for some bullshit if there is no freaking sequel)
(It has a sequel!!)
There are so many things I want to know, so many unanswered questions.. but Kanekis story is over...gosh I can't believe it~ This isn't an ending, this is like a horrible cliffhanger!
There were so many characters, sometimes it was quite confusing to follow the story. What annoyed me was that some random side-characters re-appe
James DeSantis
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well this is the end (For the first Tokyo Ghoul series, there's another after this) but man oh man, this ended way more depressing than I thought it would (and way way different than the Anime series).

Okay so Ken has entered the fight. This is pretty much the Doves verse all the Ghouls we love but in a very bloody fashion. There's no "saving the last minute" or "We'll be okay" no it's a lot of you're dead, rip out your eyes, and getting murdered in fucked up ways. It's almost sad reading it, yo
Lale
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, manga, favorites
Ne yani ciddi misin? Öldürürüm ben bu mangakayı lan. Nasıl bir insan 14 ciltlik bir mangayı bu şekilde bitirir..

description

Mangaka ya inat tüm ciltlere 1 yıldızı basmak istiyorum. Ama kahrolası şey 5 yıldızı hak ediyor
itsrainingbooks
OH GOD I CANT DEAL WITH ALL OF THESE FEELS NOPE NOPE NOPE THIS CANT BE THE END NOPE I CANT FREAKING BELIEVE THIS THAT ENDING DID NOT HAPPEN OK THEY NEED TO COME OUT WITH THE SECOND SERIES OF TOKYO GHOUL ASAP
Sarah Hasanat
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I've just finished reading Tokyo Ghoul and finished watching the anime adaptation. One of the best mangas I have ever read. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I don't usually read horror mangas but this one was unavoidable.
I recommend this one.
Annie
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WHAT THE HELL
Victoria ♡
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-manga
This was an amazing volume, it wrapped up this series whilst simultaneously setting up RE!!! I really need to get my hands on RE and read all of it as soon as!
Cintia
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
As a whole this series is a solid 4.5 for me.
it makes you question many times the true nature of evil. It portraits the complexity of humans and the characters are unforgetable, believe me- I remember watching the anime a couple of years ago, so when I started buying the manga I was reaching for those characters I missed. I ended up discovering the amazing art and narrative of Ishida-san, maybe is because I'm still moved, but this, along with :Re is probably the best manga I've read.
Now, regard
Océane
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This better have a sequel
Shannon
Oooh I can see this angering lots of fans, but strangely enough this was probably the most enjoyable book of the whole series for me. Extra points for the One-Eyed Owl reveal too.

I had a lot of issues with this series as a whole due to pacing, messy artwork, confusing and/or pointless storylines, and just me being bored. Although, I have the same problems with Attack on Titan and I'm also in the minority there too. I can see the general appeal but I know there are other series that I think do a
Taylor Ramirez
Chantal
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finale stupendo, totalmente diverso dall'anime! Sono stata felice di leggere il manga, ora proseguo con TG:re 💪🏻
Verónica
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nota del tomo: 7/1o.
Nota de la serie: 6.5/10

¿Y este final?... ¿Tantas vueltas ha dado este manga para que termine así? Creo que no se lo merece... Aun así no diré que este tomo no me ha gustado. Me ha mantenido atrapada (cosa que no había conseguido muchos de los tomos de esta serie), intrigada y con ganas de saber más. El problema es que mis cuestiones se quedan en el aire... Una de ellas es, ¿que pasa con Touka? Es que vamos, ni se la nombra...
Por ahora no leeré Tokyo Ghoul: Re, quizás lo haga
Gabriela Kozhuharova
I tried riling myself up with hatred, but the emotion rushing through me was more than sorrow, more than anger... despair. Because it would be me who would be next.
Reddish
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
La gran batalla “final”... ¡¡Me ha encantado!!
Abbie
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an ending! I can't wait to start the sequel series!
☠tsukino☠
Apr 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Stamattina ero stordita (o forse lo ero più del solito :P) e ho letto questo ultimo capitolo pensando fosse il penultimo >_<
Vabbe’ tanto mi ero spoilerata, per cui nessun danno. Più o meno ^^
Però ho un problema: non ci ho capito niente!
Per cui (view spoiler)
È vero che il bene e il male è sempre stato non definito, ma alla fine (view spoiler)
k10
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics, manga
"If, for arguments sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy". I accept, you warned us early Ishida.

Kaneki Ken, you will be in my heart forever. Or at least your character art will fill my mind for the indefinite future.

Now, let's rest a bit.
Georgeara
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I can't believe it's over. The ending was so wow. Amazing and that plot twist. THAT PLOT TWIST. THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES. I hope there's a sequel. Amazing work, Ishida-sensei.
Zahra
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vay be.
Gerçekten...
Vay be.
Gerekli Şeyler ile basılmaya başladığında karar verdim okumaya ve bir yılı aşkın süredir okuduğum bu manganın sonuna geldim...
Tuhaf hissediyorum ama bu macera bitmedi, bir başka seri ile devam ediyor.
Heyecan dozunun hiç düşmediği, hızlı bir ciltti. Karakterlerin ilişkilerinin yoğunlaştığı ve gerçeklerin tamamen netleştiği bir cilt oldu bu. Sonunu pek anlamadım, Kaneki... Kaneki ne oldu sana? Gördüğüm en korkunç karakter değişimi yaşayan manga kahramanıydı herhalde.
Bir
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 06
  • ノラガミ 5 (Noragami: Stray God, #5)
  • The Unseen 2 (The Unseen, #3-4)
  • 進撃の巨人 18 [Shingeki no Kyojin 18] (Attack on Titan, #18)
  • Another [アナザー] 3rd period
  • Alice in Murderland, Vol. 2
  • マギ 10 (Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, #10)
  • カーニヴァル 7 [Kānivaru 7] (Karneval, #7)
  • プラチナエンド 1 [Platina End 1] (Platinum End, #1)
  • 黒子のバスケ 14 [Kuroko no Basuke 14] (Kuroko's Basketball, #14)
  • 妖狐×僕SS [Inu x Boku Secret Service] 04
  • 黒執事 XVII [Kuroshitsuji XVII]
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 18 (The Wallflower, #18)
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 (Millennium Snow, #4)
Also known as 石田スイ.

Sui Ishida (石田スイ, Ishida Sui), born December 28, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, is a Japanese manga artist
In 2010 he won the Young Jump 113th Grand Prix award with Tokyo Ghoul (東京喰種, Tōkyō Kushu). In March 2011, the same oneshot was published in the 2nd Issue of Miracle Jump. And later in September 2011, Tokyo Ghoul started as a series in Weekly Young Jump 2011-41 Issue. In December

Tokyo Ghoul (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Tokyo Ghoul, tome 1 (Tokyo Ghoul, #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 2 [Tokyo Guru 2] (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 3 [Tokyo Guru 3] (Tokyo Ghoul, #3)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 4 [Tokyo Guru 4] (Tokyo Ghoul, #4)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 5 [Tokyo Guru 5] (Tokyo Ghoul, #5)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 6 [Tokyo Guru 6] (Tokyo Ghoul, #6)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 7 [Tokyo Guru 7] (Tokyo Ghoul, #7)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 9 [Tokyo Guru 9] (Tokyo Ghoul, #9)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 10 [Tokyo Guru 10] (Tokyo Ghoul, #10)