Start by marking “Cupcakes, Butterflies & Dead Guys (Gianna Mancini Mysteries #3)” as Want to Read:
Cupcakes, Butterflies & Dead Guys (Gianna Mancini Mysteries #3)

Cupcakes, Butterflies & Dead Guys

(Gianna Mancini Mysteries #3)

From National Bestselling author Jennifer Fischetto comes another laugh-out-loud Gianna Mancini Mystery...

When Gianna Mancini, reluctant ghost whisperer and plus-sized shoeista, attends a bridal shower for a family friend, she doesn’t expect to see her favorite movie star, Raina Stone in attendance. Too bad Gianna's gift of communicating with the dead doesn’t give her th
Published November 2nd 2016 by Gemma Halliday Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cupcakes, Butterflies & Dead Guys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cupcakes, Butterflies & Dead Guys

Elisa
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of Jennifer Fischetto's stories she has a way of writing mysteries with a fun side that keeps them entertaining from beginning to end.

Cupcakes, Butterflies and Dead Guys was awesome I love Gianna and her family they always make me smile especially Gianna and her brother Enzo when they try to scare each other that is always a laugh out loud moment.
This mystery was great I loved all the little clues and twists that kept you guessing one minute I thought I had it figured out then ano
Thomas
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gianna Mancini goes to a bridal shower for her mom's friend. When they arrive, Gianna becomes excited because one of her favorite actresses will be there. That's not the only surprise for Gianna. Her mom and her mom's friend are keeping a surprise for her also. Mickey Sheridan, her kindergarten husband and high school crush whom she hasn't seen in years is there.

Do to problem's with the caterer's employee's, Gianna helps out in the kitchen and in the process gets the offer for a new job. The nex
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book; this is the third book in the Gianna Mancini Mystery series written by Jennifer Fischetto. Gianna Mancini works in her family’s deli and can also talk to ghosts. When she attends a bridal shower with her mom and sister she is surprised that her kindergarten husband and her favorite movie star, Raina Stone is there. When she finds Raina’s dead body and the police rule her death as an accident, she is determined to find out what really happened to Raina. This is a great book ...more
Frances L. Ehrig
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Ghostly Visitor

A fun and fast read which was most enjoyable. Gianna our heroine is an impetuous and talented sleuths. Her ghosts are friendly and helpful in solving the mystery.
Barbara Hackel
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ever since Gianna died and was revived at age 8, she has been able to see and communicate with ghosts. Sometimes her "talent" is a little scary, but overall, she enjoys helping the ghosts solve their problems before crossing over. Her first ghost (the scary Freezer Dude) has always seemed angry and scared her. Others she has helped have appreciate her.

In this book her Aunt comes from Connecticut to visit her mother, and Gianna isn't too surprised to see Aunt Stella as well, since she "lives" wit
Jan
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The perfect read after a really bad shift, or day, or whatever. Be prepared to laugh yourself happy! Interesting plot, plenty of suspects and red herrings, crazy twisted ending. Don't miss!
Barbara Boykin
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Most enjoyable

I found this book to be most enjoyable. I like the characters and the way the storyline went. I look forward to the next book.
Madeline
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Maybe it’s me, but I felt this story was a 3.5 star read.

I’ve been unfocused lately and trying the lighter read to guide me gently back into the full swing of it.

Cassandra
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Surprising twist to the mystery death. I didn't see the curve at all. Anyway it's one of the reasons I love this author's writing and creativity. Now the wait to the next book.
Lauren
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoying this series. I love the closure brought to Gianna’s mom and aunts in this one
Karin
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Why is murder always the first choice for bad guys? What happened to a calm, rational conversation? Is that too much to ask? Gianna has several more questions. Some include why Freezer Dude hangs around after he is dead. Why is her kindergarten husband and high school crush here? AND she can see ghosts. I enjoyed this book and look forward to the next one in the series.
Linda Quick
Sep 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! It's engaging and fun, while still allowing our favorite ghost whisperer to grow and change. She's once again thrust into a mystery when she walks into a house a finds a dead woman. Everyone is convinced she died from an accidental fall, but Gianna just can't let it go. Before long, Gianna is in the thick of things and stressing over her relationship with her boyfriend and his veracity regarding his job.

This is a great book that fans of the genre will love.
Yvonne Cruz
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have come to love Gianna Mancini’s character. If you are up for good laughs, ghosts, dead bodies, a loud , Italian family ( I am Latin so I can TOTALY can relate!) and a slew of quirky characters, you need to read not only this book but the entire series
There are always twists and turns that Gianna must face. So find a cozy chair, and be prepared to be entertained.

I was gifted this book. The opinions expressed are solely my own.
Lester Allen
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love all things about the Mancini family.

Gina leads a difficult life between helping the dead and not freaking out the living. It's a fun story and great getting to know this close family.
Shannon Binegar-Foster
This was a really great story. I am excited to see what is next for Gianna. I hope you enjoy this book as much as me.

"Disclosure: I received this book free of charge from the publisher. This review is my honest opinion, and is in no way influenced by the author or publisher.”
Lyn Jenkins
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dead dudes and aunties.

It's been too long since I read a book of Jennifer Fischettos. Still funny, intriguing and able to keep you buessing. A few twists and turns along the way, not to mention family dramas.
Rose Blum
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
The ghost stuff got old... just basically reading along until the story ended.
Cl
Nov 14, 2017
Silvana
Dec 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I write dead bodies for ages 13 to six-feet-under.

Gianna Mancini Mysteries (3 books)
  • Lipstick, Lies & Dead Guys (Gianna Mancini Mysteries #1)
  • Miniskirts, Mai Tais & Dead Guys (Gianna Mancini Mysteries #2)