Start by marking “Undone (Unknown #3)” as Want to Read:
Undone (Unknown #3)

Undone

(Unknown #3)

USA Today and New York Times bestselling author, Wendy Higgins, brings you the gripping, sensual conclusion to her apocalyptic trilogy.

Amber Tate never dreamed their heart-wrenching escape from the enemy’s attack would lead them to the most beautiful place she’s ever seen, marred by one ugly fact; it’s under enemy control. Like everywhere else in the world, Elmendorf milit
Paperback
Published December 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undone

Wendy Higgins
Dec 27, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
First adult series COMPLETE!!!
Candace Robinson
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely one of the best NA series. It's more than just swoon, there's actually a great story line here, which I find a lot of NA books lack.

At first, I was like I don't know because while the series has been an awesome ride, Remy has been my least favorite character. But Higgins made me enjoy her POV more than Amber's because of the story line between Remy and the senator. Is it wrong of me to think the senator is the hottest character? You know, being alien and all, and helping to t
Deborah Obida
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review

This is the best arc I've ever received, because its of a series I'm already into, so I won't have to stress myself in getting a copy anymore.

I really enjoyed reading this book, it was an okay conclusion to the series, despite the fact that I lked it I have a some issues with it, I felt like it could have been better. The writing was a bit cheesy and the internal monologue did nothing to make it better.

Everything was just too convenient for the chara
Manon
Feb 14, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I think Wendy Higgins mistook me for a patient person...
November?! I cannot wait that long...
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I beta read this for Wendy. It was the perfect finale and I can't wait for everyone to read it!
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
*Spoilers for Unknown #1 & Unrest #2 but the first paragraph is safe to read. *
***4.5/5 Stars***

Undone was a stunning conclusion that had me on the edge of my seat! I kept hoping that all of those that I loved would get their happily ever after, even though the odds were stacked against them. And in this final book, there was a completely different element that didn't appear in the previous two books. We alternated views between Amber and her best friend Remy. And let me tell you, while I
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.5/5

Review to come!
 ⇝LEAH⇜
A satisfying ending to a must-read series...

I loved this series, Unknown (the series) is a new-adult apocalyptic trilogy. Combining lovable, capable characters with a mysterious and well written end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it premise. It freaking rocks. It was only marred by the ending, where part of it played out entirely too much like a very well-known movie…but I still loved it.

Will I read more from this Author?⇜ Oh, yeah…totally will!
description

⇝Ratings Breakdown⇜

Plot: 4.8/5
Main Characters: 5/5
Secon
Alexandra
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
I received an e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Review and blog Tour can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

One of the best NA post-apocalyptic books I read this year! You can't help but fall in love with all the characters Wendy creates! There's always a fear present, the sense of despair and maybe lost chances, but in "Undone" Wendy brings also the slight hope.

This book is told through two POVs: Amber and Remy. Both are in different positions and both have to face the aliens and their truly
Amy
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Those you bond with during times of tragedy become part of you.”

The much anticipated conclusion to the Unknown Series is finally here and boy was it ever worth the wait. Undone is thrilling, heart-pounding and will keep you on the edge of your seat. So, sit back, settle in and enjoy the ride…

Picking up right where the last book left off, Undone totally hits the ground running. When we last left off, Remy and Tater found themselves amongst the enemy and must do whatever is necessary to survive…M
April
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great conclusion to an amazing series. This one didn't dissapoint... constant action and suspense throughout. I'm sad it's over! :(
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

I do not know where to begin this review. I've been working for days on it because there's so much I'd love to say and yet, I have to stop myself because I do not want to spoil the conclusion to this series for anyone.

The story picks up where the Unrest left us hanging where we were still unsure of the character's future. Undone is told from Amber and Remy's point of views which was perfect due to the team being separated and it made more sense to actu
Lisa Mandina
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I feel like it has been a while since I have marked every book in a series as 5 stars, but this trilogy really earned all of those stars for me. This final book goes back and froth between two viewpoints, Amber as in the first two, and then Remy, her best friend. Since Remy and Tater and Linette were all captured by the aliens at the end of book two, we had to follow them to find out how they would survive all of this. And in a way, their story was often the one that kept me going, quickly readi ...more
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
*I was given a copy of this book for free from the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

I was so lucky to get a copy of this! I've been dying to read it since I finished the second one and I felt like I was blessed by the reading Gods when I saw the sign up sheet for an ARC. So with all that said, you know I've got nothing but great things to say about the ending to this wonderful series.

It picks up right where the second one left fell, which I loved! We left off in such a scary place tha
Taylor Fenner
Nov 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites, new-adult
Perfect ending to a fantastic trilogy! Review Originally Posted On: Taylor Fenner's Bookish World

Amber, Tater, Rylen, and Remy and the gang are back for the final book in the Unknown Trilogy and I was so excited to see how this amazing trilogy would be wrapped up.

I was a little unsure going in how I would like alternating between Amber and Remy's perspectives because I wasn't as invested in Remy in the last book but I actually almost found myself liking Remy's side of the story even more than A
Katie Koziczkowski
Undone, like Unknown and Unrest, sucked me in and had me hooked instantly. I've really enjoyed the whole series and its concept. It's different and really intriguing, always keeping you dying to know what's going to happen next. There were also multiple times when the book took some turns I wasn't expecting. I love this group of characters! They all kept me entertained as well as feeling for them every step of the way. They all go through, and have been through, so much, it's really sad. Amber a ...more
Angie
What an amazing ending to an amazing series.

I've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to read an early copy of this much-anticipated finale, and I have to say that Wendy did not disappoint! It was full of heart-stopping action, suspense, some super sweet moments between characters that I've come to love, awesome world-building along with villains we love to hate, some seriously heartbreaking moments for a few of our characters, and tension.

So. Much. TENSION. Of all kinds really.

I foun
Jennifer Showalter -  MAMA Bookasaurus
I love Wendy Higgins and her writing. I am a HUGE FAN.

So when the opportunity to get my hands on an ARC (Advance Reader Copy) I jumped on it! I mean really... is there any other choice? No. The only answer is: ABSOLUTELY!

Undone starts right in from where we left off in book two, Unrest. If you haven't read that or book one, Unknown, then stop reading this right now and go read it! If you are up to date, then let's begin....

Wendy did not pull her punches. This book started off at Warp Speed Fact
Novel Grounds
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing

And the ending is upon us. I swear I didn't think this series  could be tied up in this final book, but I was wrong. It was perfect. We got just enough through the book, that by the time we got to the end I was completely content where it ended.

I am not a big Sci-Fi reader, but this series really did it for me. Maybe sci-fi romance IS (maybe) my thing.

I wont go on and on with this book, so much happens that I feel like I will spoil it. Just know that it brings ALL the tears and truly has you que
Sakura
UNDONE kicks off from where the last book ended. This one read much faster than the previous two, and that has a lot to do with the fact that there is much more action. Even when there is a dialogue-heavy scene, it's still tension based and we know there's going to be action because of that scene.
In addition, we get the story from two points of view: Amber and Remy's. I was a bit hesitant about having Remy's POV added in, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed getting into her hea
Marie
Nachdem Remy und Tatter von den Außerirdischen gefangen genommen wurden, stehen Amber und Ry alleine da. Amber ist am Boden und die neue Unterkunft ist auch nicht halb so konfortabel, wie die alte. Die neue Militätbasis ist überfüllt, es sind fast nur Männer und das Essen ist knapp. Immer noch sind Amber und der Zahnarzt die einzigen mit einer medizinischen Ausbildung.
Als Zivilisten gefangen genommen werden, haben die zwei dann auch die Möglichkeit an dem Wurm zu arbeiten, der die Menschen zu w
Sara
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's here and it is fantastic!

Book two left off with a killer cliff-hanger and Undone picks up right where Unrest left off. We find out what has become or Amber, Remy, Rylen and Tater and it is not good for any of them. The safety they were promised is no longer safe. With all of the merry gang of humans facing dangers, Undone is a suspenseful, heart-pounding ride.

Amber is even more bad a*# than before. She and Rylen burn hotter than before. I love those two! Tater is still an emotional mess, bu
kelly {BookCrushin}
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mature, new-adult, sci-fi
Wow that was one hell of a conclusion. I was not expecting what just happened and I may be a little in shock, because let's be real honest here, alien invasion is a terror of mine! This book might have been a tad too realistic. Yeah, I may have had some bad dreams - because ahhh ALIENS! Of course with it being a fear of mine, I try to consume all the media I can to help me prepare and Undone will give you some really good ideas on how to fight back!

As the other two books had some down time, scen
S.Shade
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-books-read
Great conclusion!

Unlike the other two books this one was action packed from the start! The more you read into the series the better the books got. I wanted, no needed to know more and to find out how everything would play out! Who would win in the epic battle between human and alien?

Living in a world torn apart by war, Amber and her friends must ban together to find other human's to help fight back. Meanwhile, Remy and a few others are taken captive and are forced to work in a camp owned by the
Jan 17, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I’m done. I might skim to the end later on. Too much stupid for me. What happened to these characters? Suddenly Remy and Amber both sound like the same immature idiots. I mean they weren’t all that deep to begin with but honestly their idiocy was the only thing that separated them from the crowd and yet at the same time if I didn’t know beforehand who was where and what they were doing I wouldn’t have been able to tell one from the other.

And what’s up with the weird sexual desperation at the ba
Elizabeth
Dec 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
This review was originally posted to Jen in Bookland

Okay I know I wasn't expecting much from Undone after those first two books and...it didn't get any better. Man this series was seriously annoying. I hated the characters, the romance was super lame, everything was just not good. I am still surprised as I loved Sweet Evil and those books so I expected more. At least the same level of storytelling, but if I didn't know better I would say this was the first thing the author wrote and she wrote Sw
Nikki
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing ending to a wonderful trilogy! This story kept me on my toes and kept me guessing what was going to happen. The only gripe I have is that we didn’t get to see a whole lot of the “after”. I personally would’ve loved to see more of that. Very sweet & touching moments. Very edge of your seat, worrisome moments. I would definitely recommend this series!
New Adult Book Club: #140/17 Undone by Wendy Higgins 33 55 Dec 24, 2017 06:27AM
  • Missing Pieces
  • A Fallow Heart (Tommy Creek, #2)
  • Touch of Ice (Dawn of Dragons, #1)
  • The Infected (PODs, #2)
  • Silent Scars
  • Taken by Terror (Grabbed, #6)
  • Traitor (Twisted Fate, #1)
  • Trashy (Take It Off #10)
  • Terrapin (Nordic Airre, #1)
  • The Fragile Fall (Undone, #1)
  • The Beats in Rift (Bad Blood #1)
  • The Divided
  • Loving Them (Wings of Artemis #5)
  • Restore Me (Kin, #2.5)
  • The Prince (A Wicked Trilogy, #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #85)
  • Buried Flames (Surviving Ashes, #3)
  • Forbidden (Broken City #4)
  • All I Want - A Tryst with a Twist
Wendy Higgins is the USA Today and NY Times bestselling author of the SWEET EVIL series from HarperTeen, the high fantasy duology THE GREAT HUNT, her independently published Irish Fantasy SEE ME, and her indie NA science fiction UNKNOWN trilogy.
After earning a Creative Writing degree from George Mason University and a Masters in Curriculum and Instruction from Radford, Wendy taught high school Eng

Unknown (3 books)
  • Unknown (Unknown #1)
  • Unrest (Unknown #2)
“Humans allow themselves to fall for temptation over and over, even knowing the problems it might cause.” 1 likes
“He stopped and took gulping breaths, our faces close, more intimate than I’d ever felt with another person. And he was a person. Not a human, but also not a monster. Not to me.” 0 likes