Start by marking “The Mafia and His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Mafia and His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts, #2)

The Mafia and His Angel: Part 2 (Tainted Hearts #2)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  1,966 Ratings  ·  229 Reviews
AYLA...

The darkness never truly left me. It’s always there, waiting for the right moment to strike.
It’s been months since I ran away from the nightmare that was slowly killing me. I ran for my life, straight into the arms of a man who I thought would be worse than the nightmare I’d left behind.
Little did I know he’d become my savior.
But my happy ending was ripped away from
ebook
Published October 2016 by Wattpad

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
The Mafia and His Angel, Part 2 is the continuation of Alessio and Ayla’s complicated love story, and it completely exceeded my expectations! I will admit that the beginning seemed a little too lovey dovey at times, but once I saw what the author had in store, everything made so much sense. Don’t get too comfortable with the sweet nothings and stolen kisses, because shit is about to get real!

Alessio did the one thing his father warned him would be his undoing. He fell in love. Alessio didn’t thi
Natalie The Biblioholic
It's LIVE! http://bit.ly/2y3zD14

BLURB
Ayla

Little did I know he’d become my savior.

But my happy ending was ripped away from me in a blink of an eye. I had everything…and I lost everything.

Alessio

I didn’t be
Alia Ros
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, romance
5++ BLOODY/SWEETNESS STARS OMG

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OMGOMGOGM
I don't know where to start tbh. This book just blew me away.
One moment could be so freaking damn sweet then the next was bloody as hell!
And omg don't forgot how HOT this book is ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤;)
Damn dont get me started on the characters!!! I loved loved loved every single one of em and I think they all look played their parts reallllly well! Perfecto! Aha
The ship has totally sailed w the perfectness and cuteness between Ayla & Alessio! God i
Deborah

3.5*

The first half of this book is a nice easy read as Ayla and Alessio build their relationship, it’s not all smooth sailing but they get to a good place but we know from the blurb it’s only temporary.

I had her…and then I lost her.

But I will not stop until I find her.

Even if it means starting a war and spilling the blood of everyone who gets in my way.

It was a case of when not if and I spent a lot of the first half wondering when she would be taken. The book changes and takes on a darker edg
Jemima
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the mafia1

Title: The Mafia and his Angel (Tainted Hearts #2)
Author: Lylah James
Genre: Adult, Romance, Dark
Publication Date: October 24, 2017

I gave in to hype and bought the books...and... Holy Shit!I am sooooo glad I got to read this book. There is always a 50/50 chance when you 'buy' into a book thats so hyped up-you either love it or hate it. Can you make out that I loved this book?
This Mafia and His Angel: Part 2 is a continuation after that MAJOR cliffhanger in Part 1.

I love mafia romance novels
Meret Punk
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 stars❤
I. WANT. MORE.
This book is soooo good :( ..
When Alessio found Ayla though, that scene broke my heart :( ..
Alessio's men are to die for❤..
If I cant have Alessio, can I atleast have Viktor? Please? :( ..
I need more Aylessio!!
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!❤
Kiki
All points become moot when you claim in your next book it was love at first sight yet you felt the need to go fuck the OW simply cause you can. I can do without that love !
bookish_affair
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*Arc was Provided In Exchange For Honest Review*
“Sometimes words aren’t enough,” she whispered
Lylah James is a Cliffhanger Queen & I bow down to her because her cliffy gives me "THE BIGGEST HANGOVER".
I swear she's running on evil while writing the end part.😈
This book consumed me, Part 2 became my fav as her writing delivered a fantastic story with lots of angst, emotion & twist
Also I believe that the end of this series will finish with a bang in Lylahs's style.
...
Unfortunately this wh
Joyce Mercês
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
description

description

Just like my review for TMAHA Part 1, this one is complicated. I can't say a thing about the characters or the plot. Everything is a spoiler!

Did you read the first book? It was awesome, right?! Well, Part 2 is even better than Part 1! More action, more love, more steam, more Alessio!

At the beginning, you get a lot of love and cuteness. Everything is beautiful. Everything is fine. Well, enjoy it. Savor it. Keep it close to your heart. Because when shit starts to happen, it won't stop. The angst l
Liber_Lady
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MIND - OFFICIALLY - BLOWN..!!!!!

HURRY UP AND READ THE FIRST BOOK..!! THE SECOND BOOK COMES OUT ON 24TH..!!!

***
The Second Book is Officially LIVE..!!

Holy Shit, you guys..Let me start with - "THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME"

If you see the review of my first book, I gave it a 4 star. I had some issues. But THIS BOOK, it deserves all the stars in the world.

The Book starts with Alessio and Ayla and their developing feelings for each other. We see hearts and flowers. It was amazing and pretty bold of the autho
Jean
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whoa..... that ending! This book was definitely a little darker than the first. Those of you who have triggers with abuse, rape, etc., be warned.

My heart was aching for Alessio..... yep, I've definitely fallen for this mafia monster. But there's a soft side to him! He just needs his Angel!

Continuing with book 3! Thank you Tessa!
Ayushi Agarwal
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wattpad read.
♚Julia ~ The Romance Rebels ♚
5 "Blue to Green" Stars

"Angels don't belong in our world."

Lylah James keeps knocking my socks OFF! Ayla and Alessio are back, and things couldn't be better for these two. Except Ayla is hiding a deep dark secret that will cause chaos all around her. Her past is out to haunt her every whim, and her monster won't be able to protect her this time.

"He was like a drug, my addiction."

War is brewing....
No one is safe, and it's the people you trust most that stab you in the back. It's tim
Hanna's Book Obsession
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest Review}

Oh my Gosh! Part 2 was Fantastic!! Lylah out did herself with this one!! The writing was perfect! I was captivated from the very start. It was one twist after another. So many feelings. The suspense and all the build up throughout this book has you on the edge of your seat. If you liked part 1 then you are going to LOVE part 2.

This world is so dark but Ayla brings a light to their lives that can never be replaced. Alessio and Ayla go th
Tongan Book Lover (Ofa Tafa)
Ayla and Alessio. *sigh* just typing out their names make my hearts beat that little bit faster. I came across the first book by pure accident and boy am I glad that I did. Because these two captivated me. They consume me and dragged me into their world with no way to get out. It's the perfect mix of alpha male, suspense and so much hot sex. I love it. The angst and the feelings this book got out of me surprised me.

Mafia romanes have always been one of my favourite novels and this one surpassed
Andi Isack
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And Alessio is back!!!! He's everything, he's all she needs. If I could pick up one single word to describe this second part of Alessio and Ayla's story this world be NEED! For them Needing each other is more than an obvious dependence. NEED is the keyword of The Mafia and His angel. It goes above everything, it gets under their skin, owing their soul, mind and body! Is the highest level that feeling could ever go.It real, it's deep, it's constantly burning! Honestly is one of the most intense s ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Book 2 is the continuation of Ayla and Alesssio's story.
In this book we get more of everything. The twists, the turns, more revelations and more secrets. All the emotions that go with the turmoil surrounding Ayla and Alessio are multiplied by a 100. The brutally raw suspense surrounding the Mafia life is intensified and how it impacted Ayla and Alessio was written flawlessly.
I cannot wait for book 3.
H.R.
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My heart hurts 😞

I made it my goal to finish this book tonight so I could start fresh with book number 3 tomorrow. Now I’m wishing I would have just waited because that ending was painful and I don’t know how I’m going to be able to sleep tonight when I can’t take my mind off of this.
Paperback Princess
Much better than the first book ...for me if you’re gonna write “ dark mafia “ I need it to be at that level and the first one didn’t quite get there in my opinion. I appreciate the romance that was happening throughout most of the book it was very sexy and sweet but the real juicy dark , bloody stuff didn’t kick in until about 70%. Now don’t get me wrong I’m enjoying this series but like I said before being that I take my Mafia romances very seriously I need it to be authentic ...guns blazing , ...more
Elizarey
So Lylah is my main girl right now! This book is one of many I have read this past month that has blown me away.

Just writing this review is about to put me back into the feels of this story and I cant, I still haven't fully recovered from the book hangover it gave me.

Alessio and Ayla stole my heart and completely own it. I am so deeply invested in their love, their relationship, their future, their betrayal! It's all just so juicy. Lylah is a super talented author who is right out of the gate w
CYNDY
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
*****5 OMFG Stars*****
Where do I even start I was wanting patiently (really not) for this book because I need to know what happens next and I now I know and now I have to wait some patiently (really not I need it now PLEASE). Ayla and Alessio story is sooo good the twist and turns the lies MAN it’s so good. We get to see what happens when Ayla secret comes for her and she can no longer deny the truth anymore. When Alessio learns the truth about Ayla it doesn't change the way he feels about her i
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
One word—WOW.
Alexi Ferreira
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: uno-2018
If you like dark mafia romance, you will love this book, Alessio and Ayla finally find happiness and then everything is pulled away from them. Once again I was completely engrossed in this book. Looking forward to book three, well done Lylah James.
Reema
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

Where to even start with this review I have been dying to read this book since I read the first one and it did not disappoint.
This book is full of pain, anger, heartbreak, love, sweet moments, revenge.

I did not think the author would top book 1 but she did and did it so well... a book I had so many emotions while reading... it was fast paced and kept me turning the pages. To find out what is going to happen.
This book has blown me away. I think ALESSIO & AYLA is going to be one of my all-tim
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I was super excited to jump back into The Mafia and His Angel (part two) as I was intrigued as to how the author would follow up to that shocking ending at the end of part one. I honestly could not wait nor get enough of this couple. Alessio and Ayla were sweet and sexy and such a fun couple to watch. But that ending, OMG!! I can't wait for part three!

In this book Alessio and Ayla were sweet and very dedicated to each other and despite keeping a HUGE secret from him, Ayla and Alessio continue to
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
So this one wasn't necessary for me.. Maybe it was a tad to much for me. (view spoiler)
There were a lot of horrible things that I can't stand. I avoid reading about those, I can handle it if it's just mentioned but when we get to read it all... Then I see red and I feel like I want to hurt someone.. If it could be the person who does it but that can't.. So for me that was a no no no.

When we got to see who
Carlabulian
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Difícil de dar uma nota certa para esse livro da série. Sim, foi emocionante, cheio de revelações e reviravoltas. Com aquele dark (pra mim leve até) que gosto, mas......
Achei algumas questões não explicadas, e pouco confusas.
Melissa Concannon
Again such a good book! Cant handle all of the emotions that this book makes me feel
Author of The Mafia and His Angel. Creator of Alessio Ivanshov and Aylessio.

Reading is her first love and always will be.
Writing is her passion. She writes because the voices in her head won't stop and because they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry - sob their eyes out, swoon, curse
More about Lylah James

Tainted Hearts (4 books)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 3 (Tainted Hearts, #3)
  • Blood and Roses (Tainted Hearts, #3.5)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Trouble (St. James, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Fire (Dragonfury, #1)
  • Absolution
    $3.99 $1.99
  • My Dearest Love (Longing for Home)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Dying to Tell (Slaughter Creek, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Choices (The Love's Valley #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Surrender (Dragonfury, #6)
  • Secrets in Summer: A Novel
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Walkin' on Clouds (Angels & Outlaws, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Unbreak My Heart (Fostering Love #1)
  • The Secret Wife
  • OBSESSION
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Chances (The Love's Valley #3)
  • Nearlyweds
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Sweet Resolve (Lucky, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Promises (The Love's Valley #5)