Start by marking “Kiss My Boots (Coming Home, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kiss My Boots (Coming Home, #2)

Kiss My Boots (Coming Home #2)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  2,724 Ratings  ·  440 Reviews
In this second of the sultry, Western-set Coming Home series from New York Times bestselling author Harper Sloan, Quinn Davis might finally have a shot at her own happily-ever-after—but will she let love in, or will she tell it to go ahead and kiss her boots?

Quinn Davis prefers to live her life quietly. She’s the stereotypical tomboy with two overprotective big brothers wh
Published July 18th 2017 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about Kiss My Boots, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss My Boots

Christy
4 stars!

description

Kiss My Boots is the second book in Harper Sloan’s Coming Home series. It’s about the middle Davis sibling, Quinn. When I read the first book, I was so excited that we were getting a book about Quinn. She’s fun, spunky, and I liked her a lot! Her story was a beautiful second chance romance. I loved Quinn and Tate together! They had the best chemistry and you could tell they were just meant to be! After reading this, I can’t wait for Clay’s book!
“There’s never been anyone else for me,
*****3.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Simon & Schuster Publishing}

It felt like it took me ages to finish this book!
KISS MY BOOTS was simply more of the same from the previous installment. In fact, it was almost identical to the first book's storyline. The Hero and Heroine fell in love when they were just wee children and then at about the time they're both eighteen, the Hero, Tate, leaves Quinn behind without any explanations and is gone for nearly ten years. Quinn has never gotten
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'Kiss my fuckin' boots' Stars!
ARC provided by the publisher via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

Holy hell, this series just keeps getting better and better with every book! I am sure most of you know my love for all things Harper Sloan (her incredibly awesome characters get me every single time!). So, as you can imagine, I am definitely not surprised that I loved her newest release.

Kiss My Boots is the second installment in the Coming Home series and if you have read the first
Coco.V
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot, sexy, sweet and passionate.

Kiss My Boots is the second installment in the amazing Coming Home series. This is a second chance romance, a trope that I absolutely love, aside from the enemy-to-lovers theme. I truly love when characters are given a chance to re-do their lives, mend their broken hearts, correct the mistakes of their youth by choosing a different path in life, a better one, and embrace a happy ending that should have been theirs in the first place.

The story follows Quinn Davis
Sabrina
Nov 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cowboy-fever
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Kiss My Boots follows Quinn Davis as she faces the man she loved and lost. Tate Montgomery showing back up in her life turns her upside down and makes her very conflicted. As much as she wants to run right back into his arms, he hurt her once and she doesn't want to allow that to happen again, making her want to run from those arms. But Tate had his reasons for staying away from Quinn and now that there's nothing in his way anymore, he's determined to earn her l
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

Wow! This was so awesome. Harper Sloan has fast become a one click author for me and I’m yet to read one of her stories that I don’t get fully invested in and devour. After finishing book one in the Coming Home series, Lost Rider, and falling in love with Quinn, I could not wait to get my hands on Kiss My Boots and read Quinn’s story. I loved every minute as I knew I would.

As stated above, we first meet in Quinn in book one of the series. She is Maverick’s sister and Leighton’s best friend. I
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

Kiss My Boots is a sexy, emotional, sophisticated second chance romance that ignites all the feels. Harper Sloan has once again slayed the romance literary world with her heartfelt swoonworthy romance as she makes readers fall in love with her prose and vulnerable down to earth characters.

He left, and with him he took all the promises he’d ever whispered. He stole that piece inside me he had filled, and I hadn’t found a way to fix it si
Samantha Larkin
Ok so be warned people this may get a little bumpy!

He left for 9 years with ZERO contact after Quinn has been abandoned by her mother and verbally abused by her father!

I wanted him to beg....
I wanted him to plead....
I wanted him to offer his penis on a silver fucking platter for her to set on fire!!!

What I got was maybe a few paragraphs and all was understood! Everyone even "looked on him proudly" after his reveal.

What in the ever loving fuck!!!!!

He left and choose's to mess around with other
Wendy
4-star-rating-image.png (1550×278)

I have read almost all of Harper Sloan's books, so of course I had to read this series as well ;) I absolutely loved the "Security" series and "Hopetown" even more.

This series is a bit different though... For one, we get cowboys...woohoo !!

Unfortunately this second book is about Quinn. Quinn is Mac's sister (book 1) and even though she lives on the family ranch and loves to ride her horse, she isn't really a cowgirl. Her love lies in fixing cars and she spends most her time under the hood of a t
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

Jesus Jones this was awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have to say I was dying to read this book after the first which was so good as well. I really wanted Quinn's books I knew she was very sassy and so funny so I was super happy she was next. Even though I dying for Clay's book to. This author is one of my favourites and alway knows how to make u want more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So this book is Quinn and Tate. Like I said Quinn is super sassy and so funny she a
Catarina
4 “Grease and Starch” Stars.

Quinn and Tate used to be in love when they were teenagers and Tate would spend the summer in his grandparents house in Pine Oaks. Everything is good between them until the summer they turn 18 and Tate goes away for medical school leaving Quinn behind with no apparent reason.
10 years later Tate is back to Pine Oaks to take over his grandfather’s clinic and it’s easy for feelings that were pushed back to re-surface. But it’s going to be a long road for Tate in get
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Sometimes when I read a series I have to go back and read my review or the synopsis of the prior book or books. This is usually because I have probably read 50 or 100 books in between and I need to refresh my memory.

However, with this new release, I didn’t have to do that. I’ve been waiting for this book to come out. That’s because the author has crafted a delightful and amazing cast of characters that you really wish were real people you know!

Fun and passionate are the two words that come to mi
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
4.5 Stars
How do you go on when your first love leaves you high and dry with no word? This second chance romance delves head first in to explore that topic.

OMG! I flipping loved this book!!! Don't give me the side-eye here folks, but this is my first time reading Harper Sloan. What the frack is wrong with me?! Gah, I've been missing out. Anyways, back to the book at hand. It's sweet, emotional, and funny. Effing brilliant!

Here's what I loved: The writing is fresh, honest, and includes down home c
Mindy Lou's Book Review
The Coming Home series has brought us another second chance love. This one follows Quinn, sister to Maverick from the first book. You don't have to read the first book to enjoy this one, but it does have Maverick, Leigh and Clay in both books and you do get the continuation of Maverick and Leigh's story.

The Davis siblings all suffer from the abandonment of their mother and the cruelty of their father who has since passed. Add to this, Quinn's first and only love stopped all communication with he
Shayna
I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to the likes of Harper Sloan, and this is only my second book I've read by her, but with all that in mind, she absolutely AMAZED me with her second installment of her pretty INCREDIBLE 'Coming Home' series! KISS MY BOOTS features Quinn Davis and Tate Montgomery, two characters that once experienced the greatness that is young love...first love, only to have it ripped away from them in the blink of an eye. Both characters ran away with my heart and I don't t ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're back in Oak Pine, Texas with the 3 Davis siblings. Now it's Quinn's time to fight for her HEA!

She's been in love with Tate ever since they were eleven years old. Back then he started to spend the summers in town with his grandparents. But after that one last summer - the summer after the one where she gave him her virginity and they made plans for the future - he never came back.
That was nine years ago.
And now he's back. To take over his late grandfather's doctor's practice.
Quinn still hat
Gi's Spot Reviews
3.75 'Jesus Jones' Stars

First of all, HELLO DOCTOR JONES!!!! #HotDocAlert

Since Lost Rider come out I’ve been looking forward to know all about the rest of the Davis brothers, so I could get my hands – or eyes, lol – fast enough on this one!

Kiss My Boots was an emotional and sexy second chance story where we see Tate Montgomery and Quinn Davis trying to find their path back together, after nine years of separation.

He taught me trust.
He showed me love.
Then he gave me pain.

Before starting the boo
Rejane
If authors payed attention to what readers were saying, they wouldn’t shooting their foot so often. The 1st book was a failure. 2nd followed its lead. Go figure.

Pam Nelson
5 Kiss My Boots Stars

Well I wasn’t sure what this was going to be like. I liked book one but didn’t OMG love it.
And even though I wanted to read this book so bad I wasn’t sure it was going to live up to it in my mind. But oh boy was I wrong, I love this book!

It was everything I hoped for and so much more. Quinn and Tate were meant to be! I can’t put it any simpler than that. No joke this book had me chuckling, swooning and swearing.

I loved how protecting her brothers were of her. I loved how
Heroesinbooks
3 Quinn and Tate Stars

Second in series but can be read as a standalone. Quinn and Tate were childhood friends and later teenage sweethearts but Tate left one summer and never returned leaving Quinn heartbroken. Fast forward nine years and the constraints that we holding Tate back are finally gone and he can return to Quinn who was oblivious to his reasons for disappearing.

There is no real conflict in this book and no angst either which surprised me. It's very much about nurturing a rekindled lo
Ana Matucec
Aug 06, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 10 % Wow right at the first H scene is OW in the big picture and I don't care if it's only casual or fuck buddy or or or .Dear romance authors : This is a fucking turn off this is a mood killer a romance murder!!!!! I DNF it cause I know by only a few pages the h is without any sex or partner for yeeeaars and the H ????? Guess what?!?! Yup a BIG MENWHORE surprise surprise ....ugh gag
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: July 18, 2017
Genre: Western Romance. Second Chances.

Pure Perfection. This book. This series. These characters. The Love. The Friendship. Everything is perfection. I am literally about to start crying because these books have deeply touched my heart. I don't know how Harper Sloan does it, but her words are magical. She makes her readers FEEL EVERYTHING. In fact, they are so good that readers are going to feel like they are within the story themselves. How many authors can do th
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was just fantastic for me. Excellent characters, great storyline, full of passionate and swoon worthy moments and a whole lot of emotion. I am loving this series! 5 stars for Kiss My Boots.

Tate and Quinn were really great characters. Tate was just so sweet and determined and I loved how he just put it all out there. Quinn was so scared of being hurt again but I really liked that she was willing to try and didn’t fight her feelings. I loved their chemistry! There was tension between the two
Kim
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-5-stars
This is the second of this series focusing on Pine Oak, Texas with the theme of coming home. This time Tate Montgomery is coming back to take over the farm and medical practice of his grandfather. He used to spend his summers there, and fell in love with Quinn Davis. Their love blossomed from friendship to more and they thought they would have forever. But the last time he left at the end of summer, he did not return.

Nine years have now passed. Quinn is a feisty, stubborn, tomboy mecha
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author.

Review to come...
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Kiss My Boots is the second book in Harper Sloan’s Coming Home series and I thoroughly enjoyed being back in Pine Oak, Texas with the Davis family. Getting over the past is never easy and for Quinn Davis and Tate Montgomery who want from friends to lovers to nothing for the last nine years, forgiveness and acceptance begin their road to their happily ever after.

First off I want to say that I loved both Quinn and Tate and I was extremely happy that over time they were able to find their way back
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
You never forget your first love. Teenage love is so carefree and easy. It’s like walking around with rose coloured glasses on and if feels like the rest of the world should be singing along to the same tune.

This was true for Quinn and Tate when they first fell in love. Every summer Tate spent six weeks working at his grandparents farm and all his down time was dedicated to Quinn. As far as they were concerned they were going to be together forever. They had their future mapped out until they di
Mandi Schreiner
Jul 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
Loving this author's voice - and this series.

Review to come tomorrow
Harper Sloan is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today best selling author. She resides in north Georgia with her husband and three daughters. While being independently published is a dream, she also has three traditionally published titles with Pocket Books. When she isn't working hard on her next novel, you can most definitely find her with a book in hand.

**To contact Harper, pleas
More about Harper Sloan

Coming Home (3 books)
  • Lost Rider (Coming Home, #1)
  • Cowboy Up (Coming Home, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“two people meant to be together will always, always find their way back together.” 1 likes
“For someone dead set on remainin’ a bachelor, you sure do know a lot about this kinda stuff.” I laugh, pushing through the renewed burst of fear his words settled on me at the thought of sitting down for a chat with Tate. Clay chuckles. “Blame the Hallmark Channel.” My” 1 likes