Start by marking “Alphas & Fairytales” as Want to Read:
Alphas & Fairytales

Alphas & Fairytales

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  369 Ratings  ·  141 Reviews
One badass fight,  one black tie party...  One crazy New Year's Eve in Vegas

16 ALL NEW stories of love, lust, and redemption from your favorite bestselling authors...

*Proceeds benefiting VETSports*

DUET - Anne Mercier
AS THE TIDE TURNS - BT Urruela
A POWERS PLAY (A POWERS THAT BE SHORT) - Harper Bentley
C
Published December 19th 2016

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

16 stories all connected by one MMA/Charity event in Vegas on New Year's Eve.

Proceeds to benefit VETSports

A nice array of stories. Some better than others...

ROCKIN' THE SUITE - Rhonda James
3.5 Stars...this one was super sweet. A little abrupt in the ending in my opinion, but still cute.

THE MAIN EVENT - Sapphire Knight
2.5 Stars...found this one a bit hard to get into, to be honest. It did end on a sweet note, though.

DUET (ROCKSTAR #8.5) - Anne Mercier
4 Stars...I enjoyed this one a lot. I apprec
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Review for FORBIDDEN by KL Kreig
4 STARS
Reckless desire.
Scorching need.
Unmistakable love.
They all crash into me at once like the leading edge of a storm, weakening me everywhere.

Dear KL. Kreig,

I hate you. You are the worst tease in the history of teases and I can't even with you right now. If I knew where you lived, I'd drive down there right now and sit over your shoulder as you type the rest of this story and glare at you. Menacingly. SO MENACINGLY. *waves threatening fist*

What sort of f
Natalie The Biblioholic
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthology, arc
This book earned 5 stars based on entertainment and my level of enjoyment. If I wasn't already a fan of anthologies before, this one would make me into one. There wasn't a story I didn't like, there were quite a few that I loved, and I'm such a sucker because I've now added so many books from these authors to my never-ending TBR, it's not even funny.

What I really loved about this anthology was how each novella tied together. They each centered around the same even. It's new year's eve at the MGM
Kiera
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, romance
*Proceeds benefiting VETSports*

This anthology... my god, it blew my mind!

ROCKIN' THE SUITE - Rhonda James
Who doesn't love an inked rock star who knows how to rock his wife's sexual world? Sebastian is so damn sexy! Not fussed on his woman, though. I can't stand chicks who are all like, "do you know who we are?" to get their own way and expect special treatment just because of it. 3.5 stars.

THE MAIN EVENT - Sapphire Knight
My first ever fighter romance read. Short and very sweet. Gav is a great e
Chantal ❤️
3 INCOMPLETE STARS.

Well, I can't say I hated this book of short stories, but it was really too short to be comprehensive to me.

I felt literally placed into the middle of one situation after another and give no information and excepted to care what happened to these characters.

NEW FLASH, I personally need a little more than that.

description

Like leaving out essential information by telling me they are married right before the story ends.
Or how about the timeline shuffle, aka going backwards and forwards
Michelle
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Alphas & Fairytales anthology took stories from 16 authors that all are part of the events of the same evening, from all points of view. But all stories that are either brand new endeavors from authors or new stories from their existing characters. Now some of these stories were fantastic and some were just okay. I’m going to focus on those that I enjoyed most – but this is a book with sales that go do a great cause, so I recommend buying it just for the donation.

I am dying to get more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
From the Alphas & Fairytales Anthology

'I've played a lot of roles in my life, but none like I'm playing tonight.'

Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG *fans self* just you wait until you read Forbidden by KL Kreig. HOLY HOT!!!! Intense, sexy and decadent to the nth degree...I am in awe of this author and her writing and reading this makes me SO EXCITED to read Lost in Between in February.

If you like dirty talking alphas, this is a duet that you do not want to miss! OMG!!! I am in LOVE, LUST with Shaw Mercer!!!!! I haven't felt this way about a hero in a long time and I am calling DIBS!!! Dibs on Noah too!!! I am totally addicted and can't
Carlene Inspired
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
A collection of stories tied together by the same MMA event taking place on New Years in Vegas. Proceeds to benefit VETSports

16 stories featuring Alpha males and all the love, lust, anger, and redemption you can handle in one book. It is longer in length and I found the stories didn't tie together as well as I had hoped. Some were better than others, but as a whole it's a fun anthology.

ROCKIN' THE SUITE - Rhonda James - 4 Stars
Fast paced, but super cute and sexy.
THE MAIN EVENT - Sapphir
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***FULL REVIEW***

4 Make Your Resolution CROWNS

Oh my Lord, heat for days! Be prepared when you begin this book that it is hot, steamy, and utterly sexy. Each and every single story sizzles.

I love an anthology. I get to met new authors, to sample their writing styles, and to escape into a book. What could be better? With this anthology, nothing! Each story contains that dominate alpha male that I love, absolutely love, and boy, do these men know what they are doing in the bedroom, elevator, closet
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Forbidden By K.L Kreig

'I've played a lot of roles in my life, but none like I'm playing tonight.'

So we just HAVE to tell you about something we read recently....well we read it twice, because well.....you'll know if you pick it up. We fell in LOVE with KL Kreig last year so when we saw she had a prelude to her next book, in Alphas & Fairytales: A New Year's Eve Anthology we just HAD to read her story, Forbidden. It is HOT, SEXY, INTRIGUING and ADDICTIVE. It's made us SO desperate for more we
Kristi Metcalf
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader’s Copy of this book

Let me say I love Anthologies because you get to read some of your favorite authors and you get introduced to new ones, that being said here we go! All of these stories take place in Vegas, where a charity fight and dinner for VetSports happening. Each story is a short glimpse into a couples life.

Rock in' the Suite by Rhonda James
Sebastian is part of a rock group that traveling, his wife Brooke is a chef who is covering for her sick bo
Tamara
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, fiction, romance
Alphas & Fairytales: A New Year's Eve Anthology contains 16 all new stories with proceeds from the sale benefiting VETSports, a nationwide non-profit helping veterans achieve better physical, mental and emotional health through sports, physical activity and community involvement. There’s a lot of hotness within the pages and well worth every penny, plus your purchase benefits a good cause – you get 16 amazing stories with hot, sexy, alpha men AND you are giving back to the men and women who ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I love anthologies. I love box sets. Not only are they amazing deals price wise, they are also a great way to meet new authors and get reacquainted with authors we are seasoned with. If there is an anthology out there, I probably own it... and I have to say that this line up in Alphas & Fairytales is quite amazing.

The Alphas & Fairytales: A New Year's Eve Anthology is a thrilling book that gives a large variety of stories and authors. From check in from previous book couples to b
Renee
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

I like anthologies I like when hey have complete stories in them and I don't have to wait for a new series to be born. I really liked this anthology snd while a cloud of stories are to be continued there books I'm very excited about. Alphas And Fairytales: A New Year's Anthology is a book of short stories all revolving around a MMA Fight and a gala. I loved that all these stories were connected together
Crystal Wegrzynowicz
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is for Close Encounters only be Alison Bliss. If this story is as hot as all the others in this anthology, I can not wait for it to land on my Kindle! Brick and Addy are exes of 2 weeks due to a misunderstanding...that is all cleared up after bumping into each other at a charity function. This is a fast, sexy read that I seriously hope Alison continues in a future book! Loved it!

Latifa Morrisette
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I had the amazing opportunity to read Close Encounters by Alison bliss. This features Brick and Addison. After a devastating break up Addison wants to move on with her life. Brick is determined to have Addison back in his life after she breaks it off suddenly.
This story is short but doesn't leave out the steam. I love Alison Bliss and I love her books.

Close Encounters by Alison Bliss

Stacy Jordet
This review is only for CLOSE ENCOUNTERS

This book was a quick and fun read. I enjoyed the push/pull between Addy and Brick. These two crazy kids were engaged till recently when a couple of misunderstandings broke them up. At a fundraiser they meet again and spark fly. It is very apparent that they both love each other immensely but both seem to suffer from pride and anger.

Brick is not a man to be pushed aside, he is an alpha in the truest sense and that comes across in this story. I really like
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This review is for KL Kreig's contribution to the antology- "Forbidden"

Holy moly KL Kreig, that was one hot story. To know that this is a preview of the characters that she will feature in her upcoming duet release was almost like icing on the cake. An intro to characters that I'm already dying to know- and to support an honorable charity like VetSports- hell yes!

The book is ridiculously sexy. Like you lose everything that's happening around you in real life and become immersed in the sinful sed
Tina Henry
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It is a wonderful collection of stories with one of them being Freeing His Dark Edges by Kane Caldwell. My favorite of all in the book. It a continuation of Chase & Naomi's story and is right up to par with Kane's writing. Not only do you get 16 great stories but the proceeds from the sale benefiting VETSports. A great cause that helps our Vets. This isn't just a book it's a good one and helps benefit so many. I highly recommend it.
Lynn Thinking out loud
This review is for Tempted times three by MNEVER. This author sure packs a wallop in this short tale. I hope we hear more from Jenn,Chase and Shane. That ending was a doozy. I can't wait for that couple to get their own book. Steam factor 10.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Danielle
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*Review only for Forbidden by KL Kreig*

Freaking hell, woman. That was hot! Forbidden is a fiery little nugget of sexiness that will get your blood running. I didn't need another reason to be excited for Kreig's upcoming duet, but I sure as heck got one. After this tempting tidbit, I'm chomping at the bit for Lost in Between.
Miranda Elaine
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Close Encounters is a fast and fun New Years Eve story. I love a second chance romance and Alison Bliss delivered a great on in this short story. I was completely captivated and hope to see more like this in the future from her.

5 Smooches Review at Red Cheeks Reads
Christina
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Close Encounters by Alison Bliss is an awesome read. She made identifying with the characters and the story easy. You really connect with Addy and Brick, feeling the high emotions and tension depicted throughout the story. I would love to see a novel featuring them, to continue there story.
Crystal Gray
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a first for me, the trinity. Again like with most of these stories, I have to look up the other books :)

Merged review:

Rockin' The Suite by Rhonda James ~ 4 of 5 stars This was a good story. I have not read anything of Rhonda's before, but I have added a few to my tbr list. This was a hot, quick read.

The Main Event by Sapphire Knight ~ 5 o
Donna Parrott
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alphas & Fairytales: A New Year's Eve Anthology is one of the best Anthologies i have read in a while. I really don't have a favorite short story in this book. All the authors are amazing. Some are new to me and some i have read everything by them.
I love anthologies that revolve around one event and one time of the year. This one just so happens to revolves around one of my greatest sports MMA and an organization that helps so many. Along with revolving around New Year's Eve.

Rockin' The Su
April Symes
16 stories all connected by one MMA/Charity event in Vegas on New Year's Eve—these stories’ proceeds go to VET Sports.

A fantastic group of stories for a great price. This is one of the best box sets that I have read in recent memories and I highly recommend this, great stories and awesome authors.
I reviewed Sapphire Knight, Anne Mercier, Alison Bliss, & CA Harms.
The Main Event by Sapphire Knight--Gavin is a UFC fighter in a championship match and his girl Aria comes along with him for the r
Danielle
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

I read this novella in the Alphas & Fairytales: A New Year's Eve Anthology.

LVPD Detective Ian Rusk's wife walked out on him six days earlier on Christmas Day. He hasn't heard from her since. On the job, something it always seems he is, he's working the big fight at the MGM when he spots his wife on the arm of an NFL linebacker. When he confronts her, will he learn that he's been replaced for a higher end model or will he realize what's truly at stake? I love a second chance story, a
Jen
Both my husband and I come from families with veterans, so we like to do what we can so when I spotted a new anthology for VETSports, I was all over that. Not only is this a great organization, the lineup of authors for this anthology was amazing—some of them I’ve heard of, some of them I know and others were knew to me. I appreciated that even if the novella was part of a series, it could be read as a standalone. I wasn’t left standing in the dark. I’m only going to review a few of the stories. ...more
Teresa
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CLOSE ENCOUNTERS, Alison Bliss

I'm a big fan of Alison Bliss and even bough this is very short it was a really enjoyable story.

Miscommunication at its best, Addy jumps to conclusions and makes a very big change in her life. Two weeks later she has to face up to that decision and face the consequences.

Brick is a man on a mission and won't stop until he's got his answers from Addy.

It's well written, packed full and got the perfect HEA. I like strong alpha men and Brick certainly seems to be that.
Anne Mercier is the International Bestselling author of adult contemporary romance, new adult contemporary romance, and mature young adult romance. She was born and raised in Wisconsin and still lives there today.

When she's not writing she enjoys reading amazing books, listening to music, keeping up on all things Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia, chatting with readers and friends, and bingi
More about Anne Mercier
“Only he’s not going to let it go that easy. He makes sure there’s not a speck of light between us when he leans his lips against my ear. “You mean do I enjoy when we both overwhelm a woman with so much pleasure her mind blanks and her muscles liquefy?” 0 likes