Start by marking “Avarice Unforgiving (Hell on Earth, #2)” as Want to Read:
Avarice Unforgiving (Hell on Earth, #2)

Avarice Unforgiving

(Hell on Earth #2)

Run.

That’s Kami’s first instinct when shit gets a little too real for her peace of mind.

Kink was supposed to be an escape, a release, but her mysterious Dom robbed her of that and there’s no going back. Her job was supposed to be an accomplishment, a step forward, but Mr. Kress took that from her and twisted it to his own design.

They want her to submit.

If Kami had her way,
Published December 12th 2016 by A.C. Melody

To ask other readers questions about Avarice Unforgiving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avarice Unforgiving

Felicia
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blown Away!

Avarice Unforgiving is exactly that – unforgiving. Book 1 was Cat in the Hat compared to this continuation. Just when I thought I was on the same page with this author and had delved into the psyche of Kameo Kross, and figured everything out, this read slapped me in the back of the head and said, “Nice try.”

But I wasn’t alone. Kameo herself has many questions she, nor anyone else can answer. At least, not anyone who’s willing to answer…not yet.

On a rollercoaster of emotions and need,
Anna Adler
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure to beta read this novella. Hot, well researched, and utterly captivating! This is the middle part of a trilogy and I'm going to keep this short because I don't want to spoil anything. Kami's fate begins to unravel. Get ready for mystery, shocking revelations, and one steamy scene after another. My screen certainly steamed up while reading! You need to read the first part to get what's going on here, but if paranormal romance is your thing, I highly recommend this series.
CaffeinatedFae
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-for-review
I received this book from A.C. Melody in exchange for an honest review. As many of you know, I am pretty critical with books and most romances only get 2-3 stars from me and the same is true with most novellas.

I find that many of the novellas run into what I call the curse of the novella. The curse (as I call it) is when you just don't have enough time to fall in love/like with the characters or they spend too much time trying to get you to like the characters that the plot line simply fails. A
Liz Black
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, fantasy
This book is special. I loved book one and I was thrilled to get the opportunity to read the second book in the series. Kami was a captivating character and I was eager to read more about her.

The erotica in this book was as intense as in book one. Mr Kress is still an intriguing Dom and the sexual tension is palpable.

There's a major twist in the story that I will not describe here, but I will say that it was unexpected and much needed. Just at the point when I was starting to lose my interest
Barbara
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just WOW - After reading book 1 and it ending on a confusing cliffie (at least confusing for me) I have learned that Hell on Earth series is a Trilogy. That helps considering book 2 also ends on a cliffie that confused me, but I sense book 3 will tie it all together. DO NOT GET ME WRONG, while a little confusing at the end, it DOES NOT takes away from the main plot or premise of the book.

The story continues as Kameo comes to grip with her past, her boss, her erotic needs, her future and what is
Eva Mcfarden
Dec 12, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommended to Eva by: Review for Hashtag Minxes

Had a great word flow and very descriptive scenes. The hotness of every touch will make you swoon and get feverish. I did find Salph to be sexy as all get out, but I was a little lost while Kami was coming to terms with her reality.

When Kami finds out the truth, her world implodes upon itself and will try to take her as well. Salph has waited for over twenty years to finally claim his Kami. There are some secrets that should remain secrets, but w
KnottyGirl Reviews
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This second book in the Hell On Earth series explained so much from the first book I’ll be honest, I didn’t quite get the religious story in the first book (eh, it happens) But I got it now

Finally figure out who Master D, Mr. Kress, and the man in the bull mask are I enjoyed the modernization of this story, and the kink helped a lot too! I think I’ll let you be your own judge, but A.C. Melody gets 5 Naughty Orgasms for her brilliance! Can’t wait for the next book!
Sharon
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
'Avarice Unforgiving' by A.C. Melody is advertised as being dark erotica and so I couldn’t wait to read it….plus ‘Avarice’ ending on a cliffie…..

So we pick up where book 1 left off and I can’t say much more since it would spoil the ending of book 1, but in this book we learn a bit more about who M.W. Kress is and how Kameo is connected to him. There is a really involved story going on, but we still need more of the pieces. We are told it will happen in 6 days on Kameo’s 24th birthday.

I don’t wan
added it
Apr 03, 2019
Kirsty
Apr 19, 2019
Hello, I'm A.C. Melody, a hybrid author both traditionally and self-published thriving in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I come from a family of musicians and artists, and love ancient civilizations, mythology and culture.

Erotica and all its savory sub-genres is my absolute favorite to read and write. I have a weakness for Hard Ass Alphas with bad attitudes and it’s icing if they’re supernatura

Hell on Earth (3 books)
  • Avarice (Hell on Earth, #1)
  • Avarice Unleashed (Hell on Earth, #3)