Start by marking “Wildflowers (JACT 2.5)” as Want to Read:
Wildflowers (JACT 2.5)

Wildflowers (JACT 2.5)

You’ve met them already, but how did they meet?

One night, small town Texas girl, Evie Carson, goes to a concert on a photographer’s press pass to see her brother’s best friend’s popular band. She doesn’t expect to meet Joey Adams, drummer for the up-and-coming rock band, JACT. Sparks fly and a life-changing adventure begins.

Joey Adams is living the life. He’s on a nationwi
Published November 30th 2016 by Jennifer L. Allen

To ask other readers questions about Wildflowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildflowers

Crystal
Nov 25, 2016 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I need more JACT! The boys in this band have completely stolen my heart.
From volumes 1 & 2, we know Joey and Evie fell in love at first sight and have kept that love burning for 5 years. Wildflowers tells us the story of how they met and fell in love. Their story is definitely an unconventional one, but that didn't stop them.
Joey and Evie grew up in completely different family situations, but their upbringing was exactly what brought them to the same place at the same time. Joey learned ea
Stacey
Nov 28, 2016 Stacey rated it really liked it
I have been following Jennifer from the beginning and from the first book (Our Moon) I knew she would be a fast favourite of mine. Wildflowers didn't disappoint. This book follows Joey and Evie who we met in Our Moon. It's a flash back to their whirlwind, crazy journey. It's beautiful. sweet, emotional, and funny. I absolutely adored it.
A must read series, best read in order to fully appreciate each book.
Laura Jackson
Nov 24, 2016 Laura Jackson rated it it was amazing
I love the JACT boys so much and was keen to read how Joey and Evie had become to be a couple and parents.

The book is a novella but I was pleasantly surprised by just how much 'story' was contained within it!

Although this book is set before the other two books in the series I would recommend reading them in order just to avoid spoilers.
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 29, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it really liked it
I love the JACT series and so excited to get Joey's and Evie's story. Wildflowers is a sweet head first romance. I love that they both were so willing to just go for it, no regrets. The story is beautifully written and I fall in love with these guys each time I read part of the series. I'm really excited and patiently waiting for Alex.

review by Raychel
Jackie Nolan
Dec 01, 2016 Jackie Nolan rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the characters from the JACT series and was so happy to get to read the back story of how Joey and Evie met and fell in love. They are one of my favorite couples. This was such a sweet romance. Joey and Evie are perfect for each other. I would definitely recommend reading this for yourself.
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
Nov 27, 2016 Amy Neighbors Senethavilay rated it it was amazing
I love this series and was looking forward to what Jennifer L. Allen had in store for her JACT groupies.

Wildflowers is a wonderfully written glimpse at the backstory of Joey and Evie, two free spirits whose whirlwind romance teased readers with wanting details about their relationship. This story takes readers on the road with the JACT boys, back to the initial moments of touring, to the times prior to their success as a band, back to the pain they were trying to work through while continuing f
Amanda Showalter
Jan 29, 2017 Amanda Showalter rated it it was amazing
This is book 2.5 in the Jact series. They can be read as a standalone but I highly suggest you read them in order to prevent any confusion or spoilers.

This book goes back to show us how Joey and Evie met and the beginning of the JACT band. Evie goes to see JACT in concert because of her brother. She ends up meeting Joey who is the drummer for he band. The band is up and coming at this time and is opening for another band.

This is a nice short book but it is nice to learn some of the back story. Y
Raychel Faulkner
Raychel Faulkner rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2016
Paula Gentry
Paula Gentry rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2017
Tina Sasso
Tina Sasso rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2016
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2017
Alice
Alice rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2017
Jennifer Allen
Nov 02, 2016 Jennifer Allen marked it as my-work  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca Whaley
Rebecca Whaley marked it as to-read
Natasha Carrere
Natasha Carrere marked it as to-read
Linda Buzard-Moffitt
Linda Buzard-Moffitt marked it as to-read
Natasianatasia
Natasianatasia marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2016
Mommaleena
Mommaleena marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2016
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2016
Marcy
Marcy marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2016
loisa
loisa added it
Feb 06, 2017
Coralee Corrigan
Coralee Corrigan marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2017
Sarah Toussaint
Sarah Toussaint marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2017
Inma
Inma marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2017
Jessica Covey-Wannamaker
Jessica Covey-Wannamaker marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2017
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2017
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
May 22, 2017
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 16, 2017
Jennifer was born and raised on Long Island, in New York. She relocated to South Carolina in 2002, where she met the love of her life. They got married and live their happily ever after just outside of Charleston with their fur-kids: a spoiled rat terrier and a cat who think she’s an MMA fighter. When she’s not reading or writing, she works as a behavioral therapist, and is an evening graduate stu ...more
More about Jennifer L. Allen...