Start by marking “Cold Case Warm Heart: A Romantic Suspense Short Story” as Want to Read:
Cold Case Warm Heart: A Romantic Suspense Short Story

Cold Case Warm Heart: A Romantic Suspense Short Story

Homicide detective Calamity Dresden has twenty-four hours to catch a killer before he kills again and disappears underground.
Estranged lover Sebastian Rourke wants justice for his murdered father and every other victim of Melbournes sadistic Trifecta Terror.
But when the two team up and danger closes in, can they keep their minds on the case and their hands off each
Published November 22nd 2016 by Thrasher Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cold Case Warm Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold Case Warm Heart

Start your review of Cold Case Warm Heart: A Romantic Suspense Short Story
Sue Gerhardt Griffiths
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017

Cold Case Warm Heart by Michelle Somers is a wonderfully chilling read.

Short and (not so) sweet - Homicide detective Calamity Dresden and her ex-lover Sebastian Rourke are looking for the Trifecta Terror - a psychopath on the loose, before he strikes again. This is one spine-chilling, suspenseful read you don't want to miss and the clever twist to the surprise ending you won't see coming will leave you gasping!

Would so enjoy getting to know more of Calamity Dresden, she needs her own full-length
Helen
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
MS Somers knows how to keep the reader engaged and on the edge of their seat lots of twists in this one I loved it and as for the hero and heroine they are fabulous strong characters that come to life on the pages and had me turning them.

I really did feel close to Calamity and Seb on their journey and the love they shared through all that they had been through had me smiling, I highly recommend this one a quick great read.
Nova Scotian
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I just recently got into reading Mystery books and this one is really GOOD...I had a hard time putting this one down...I so loved Det. Calamity Dresden & Sebastian Rourke...Great book with lots of Intrigue & Mystery...Thank you to the Author Michelle Somers for doing what you do for us Readers...I will definitely be back to read more :)
Claire
Jun 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very short but a good quick read
Stacey Timmons
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Expecting something more than 3 chapters! Extremely short! Not enough to really get into the story and not a whole lot of description. Just seemed to jump from on thing to another. Had to read some parts gain to understand where people were "placed." Confusing on times. The only good thing was the identity of the killer!
Holly Senecal
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free and voluntarily reviewed it.

Cold Case, Warm Heart by Michelle Somers is a short story. It needs to be fleshed out as a longer book because her characters, storyline and details have so much potential!
The heroine, Calamity Dresden, is a homicide detective that only has 24 hours to catch a murderer before he claims his victim and then disappears. Or does he.... Her ex-lover wants to see justice served too forcing them to work together. Can they focus on the job at
Lauren
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Somers does it again with another spine-chilling romantic suspense. This short story hits all the right spots. The Trifecta Terror case is mystifying with intriguing clues peppered throughout. But she doesn't give too much away - you'll be guessing until the end. The romantic tension between detective, Calamity, and the son of a murder victim, Sebastian, is realistic, intense and extremely satisfying.

Michelle Somers doesn't just paint a picture, expecting you to fill in the blanks -
Di
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
A great short suspenseful story about two people who are looking for a killer and they happened to be lovers in the past. Kept me engaged until the very end.
*received a free copy and voluntarily chose to review it*
Delories
Dec 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I received this book for free and am voluntarily reviewing it. I really liked this short story
.It had a surprise ending. The excerpts from two of her other books made me want to read them also.
SensBaby21
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I would love to read more about Seb and Calamity.
Cassandra O'Leary
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous fast-paced and suspenseful short story from Michelle Somers, author of Lethal In Love. I'm looking forward to her next novel.
Barb
Catherine Ojalvo
Jun 25, 2017
Jesse Swartzwelder
Jun 26, 2017
Michelle Somers is a bookworm from way back. An ex-Kiwi who now calls Australia home, shes a professional killer and matchmaker, a storyteller and a romantic. Words are her power and her passion. Her heroes and heroines always get their happy ever after, but shell put them through one hell of a journey to get there.

Michelle lives in Melbourne, Australia, with her real life hero and three little

News & Interviews