Start by marking “Hidden Lies (#2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden Lies (#2)

Hidden Lies

(Hidden #2)

Jake and Addie are back!
It's sophomore year and Carly is on a quest to expose fraudulent psychics, and she's dragging Addie along for the ride. When a random question reveals a runaway girl was actually taken, the gang must come together to find her.
As more girls start disappearing off Addie's college campus, they enlist the help of new friends along with a surprising pe
Kindle Edition, 1, 200 pages
Published December 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Lies

Start your review of Hidden Lies (#2)
☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne}
Rated 4.5 Stars

Wonderful! I'm so in love with these characters! I laughed, I cried, I raged, I was scared for them, you get the picture.

The only complaint I have is there aren't any sex scenes. There is a bit of making out, but that's it.

This one involved Human Trafficking, but it didn't delve deep into it, which I was glad actually. Just the surface with the girls getting kidnapped and stored til they were ready to sell them.

This author can write a great story, I'm so impressed. Which is why it
Cheesecake
the middle book in a trilogy (well the first 3 books that are from Addie's POV)...
Typical middle book, it lacks the hook of the first book and the climactic drama of the last book.
Another mystery to solve.
More time is spent with Addie's relationships to every other character ...except Jake.
Also, we seem to have skipped ahead in their relationship. The whole going from kissing to becoming lovers is completely off page. A very clean read.

SO yeah, a bit disappointing. Jake comes across as a very o
Paula  Phillips
Aug 12, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to admit at. First I was looking forward to this book as I loved the first one and the whole idea behind it, as those who know me would know that I loved shows like Medium and Ghost Whisperer. However, as I started this book it started to grate on my nerves as the relationship between Jake and Addie and her friendships with Connor, Jules, etc. took over the main gist of the novel. We still had the missing person story lines and the danger, but I felt that it was underplayed and that it wa ...more
Angie
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books-read
Enjoying this series, again, like with the first book, the cover of the book makes me laugh because it has nothing to do with the main storyline and the characters in the book. I’m not sure if the author or her publication decided to put some hot guy on the front covers to try to sell more books?
Addie and her group of friends try and solve the towns crimes using her physic abilities.
JadeShea
The second one in the series really shows the depth of the characters, and how everyone really loves the heroine and everything she can do. It has a few twists and turns as well as we learn more about her ability.

I thought this one was really good, and I enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait for more now!
Neshaisabookworm’s Book Review
Keeps getting better

I absolutely love this series! As a Mississippi girl who has family and friends from Louisiana and strong beliefs in the supernatural, I love how you portray the characters.
Rhonda Kirtley saiz
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

The love, friendship and family in this book are so strong. And Addie’s gift is still so amazing I see her doing more great things with it. Such a wonderful book and I look forward to more!
Morgan Day Jackson
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Kristin! This series reminds me of the Charley Davidson series Darynda Jones. And even when you think you've got it figured it, you're wrong. Can I just add that I love Danny!? 😍😍
Kimberley
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was great
Kirryn Finley
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i loved this series and can not wait for the next to be released. Awesome author. Riveting read.
Jana Gundy
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These books are fantastic!

I love this series, I can't put it down once I start. The mystery is excellent, the characters are brilliant and I'm obsessed.
Sonya White
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant second installment love all the characters
Dena
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I like where this is going and the characters are really cool. I hope they are based on real people because they would be amazing. I really enjoyed the additional characters it made the story expand. I just can't explain how amazing this series is.
Aijanae B
gail broomfield
May 15, 2018
Chassidy Bernard
Feb 27, 2018

• Pack's Promise(ARC Shifters #1)
  • Shimmering Chaos (Enchanted Chaos #2)
  • Can't Be Love (Westin Pack #5)
  • Enchanted Chaos Series: Sky & Foster's Complete Novel
  • Enchanted Chaos (Enchanted Chaos, #1)
  • Howl (Southern Werewolves, #2)
  • Iridescent Chaos (Enchanted Chaos, #3)
  • Addie (Pack of Misfits #1)
  • Shift (Southern Werewolves, #1)
  • Variant Lost (The Evelyn Maynard Trilogy, #1)
  • Silent Luna
  • Confusing Hearts (Westin Pack #4)
  • The New Girl (Shifter Academy: United, #1)
  • Prophecy Awakened (Prime Prophecy #1)
  • Of Magic and Moonlight (Arcane Arts Academy, #2)
  • The Ash Moon (The Ariane Trilogy, #1)
  • Shifted Fate (The Wolves of Forest Grove Book 1)
  • Winter's Promise (ARC Shifters #2)
Kristin is an an indie writer from Louisiana who believes happily ever after is a must. A fan of everything romance including paranormal and the occasional mystery, she only writes what she loves. When she isn't writing she's hanging out with her crazy collection of dogs and cats and daydreaming about the next dozen stories she wants to write.
You can reach her on her website for updates on her lat

Hidden (4 books)
  • Hidden Truths
  • Hidden Secrets (The Hidden Series Book 3)
  • the HIDDEN series: New Adult Romance Mystery Set