Start by marking “Love Rehab” as Want to Read:
Love Rehab

Love Rehab

When the fierce redhead with the beautiful ass walks into the local bar, I can tell she’s passing through. And I’m looking for distraction while I’m in town—a hot hook-up and nothing more before I head back to the city.

If she has secrets, I don't want to know them.

If she feels good underneath me, I don't want to think about it too hard.

If she's my future, I don't want t
326 pages
Published December 7th 2016 by Louise Bay

To ask other readers questions about Love Rehab, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Rehab

Serena
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 IT FEELS LIKE US STARS!!!

Love Rehab is the first book I've read from Louise Bay and I cannot wait to read more! Why in the hell did I wait so long?! What is wrong with me?! I am love drunk on her writing!!!

This book had me cheering for Mackenzie, the loveaholic. She just wants to find her one true love and have her happily ever after. I NEEDED her to get her happily ever after...with Blake. Oh God. What a fine, fine man! He's such a kind, sexy and caring soul. SWOON! I loved hearing his thou
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Louise Bay has done it again, what great story. If you want a nice read, with romance, laughter, best friends, a gorgeous guy and hot sex, then this one won't disappoint.
I loved Mackenzie and Blake from the beginning, they are both really nice people, both confused about where their lives are going and both in need of Love Rehab. Mackenzie's best friends Rose and Kennedy were both really likeable and funny. Great book - great characters.
Mackenzie wants to be in love, she wants it so much she wor
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Stone Pile' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest review.
 photo Love Rehab - Louise Bay_zpswjpykhk0.png

When Louise announced this release I have to say I was all over it! Since I loved King of Wall Street, I was super excited to read this one. And I was definitely surprised because this was totally different from my last read by hers: Love Rehab still is sexy AF (like KOWS) but the theme of it and the storyline is completely different which is always great!

Love Rehab is Louise's new standalon
Claire Robinson
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 - "Find your truth..." Stars!

I really enjoyed Love Rehab, Louise Bay delivered up a fresh take on a romance between a couple that find themselves connecting with each other in the most unusual of circumstances.

Its LIVE!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2h0fdyE
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2gzTHAh
iBooks: http://tinyurl.com/zqwc2gh
Kobo: http://tinyurl.com/hz9g4bg
Nook: http://tinyurl.com/zloow8s

I have to say this was a story with characters that kind of grow on you as it progresses, Mackenzie was a littl
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3 Stars

description

"Love Rehab is going to fix everything.
It was going to happen.
I just had to have a little faith.
And last five days in Oklahoma."

I really enjoyed King of Wall Street so I was super excited to start this new book by Louise Bay. Mackenzie Locke has had three failed engagements. After the 3rd one she decided to take a Love Rehab retreat in the middle of nowhere, Oklahoma with her two best friends, Kennedy and Rose. A lot happens during those five days in Oklahoma. Mackenzie does some soul s
Natalie The Biblioholic
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Release Date: December 7, 2016
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Standalone

I may not have fallen in love with Mackenzie, but I could definitely relate to her. I think many of us have found ourselves in her position. She's been dumped by her third fiance and is wondering what she's doing wrong. She believes that she's the problem somehow. She realizes that she's quite the catch (which she is) and is proud of the fact that she's had three men love her enough to propose. She e
Michelle
Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 04e80d89129fe5758b75ef3b462a8d_zpsnw9izlp6.gif

A sweet sexy romance that was a symphony of love, hope, and self-discovery!! Love Rehab by Louise Bay was a fresh breath of air that ignites our heart’s desire in finding love, understanding, and happiness.

photo daaf2579eb8c14df63cfaf566c5459_zpsbdymunwj.gif“I needed a cure. I needed my plan back on track. I needed Love Rehab.”

I have read several books from Louise Bay and I gotta say that Love Rehab was one sweet gem that left a big smile on my face. With her gorgeous prose, Louise creates
Ja'nae Nobbs
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**I was given an ARC of Love Rehab*

OH MY! Where do I start?!

First off, let me just say, that this is the first time I’ve seriously connected with a character from any of the books I’ve read so far in my life. Love Rehab is one of the most inspiring books of 2016 and one of the most raw, honest, powerful, and profoundly beautiful stories I've ever read. It was not what I expected, but it delivered so much more than I ever hoped for. Louise Bay truly knocked it out of the park with this one. This
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
4.5 stars!
I am addicted to her stories!

This was such a great read. I could totally relate to MacKenzie. I had the same issues when I was younger but never had the girlfriend connection like she did or the ability to head out for an intervention. What a fun concept!

And I just loved Blake! What an absolute perfect uncowboy cowboy and a beautiful, caring character that balanced MacKenzie perfectly.

With loads of hot and steamy encounters, it’s easy to get swept away into this delightful romance. Th
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and Social Butterfly PR***

This book reminded me why I love Louise Bay.

It had everything. Blake and Mackenzie were wonderful, relateable and acted as people would in this situation...at least how I think they would having never been to a wilderness love retreat.

But, that is what matters...that as a reader, I am invested in the story and intereste4d in the characters and where they are going. I definitely was with this.

I sympathized with the choice Blake needed to
Syndi
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 40%

The whole story is opens up with a very promising romance story. The insta love is there, the steamy sex is there, 2 gorgeous characters is there. I even like the idea there is a ranch that being used as therapy session. Love therapy. Talking to the horse is hilarious.

Then I lost it. Just lost it. This book turns out to be therapy session. A real therapy. I feel like I am talking to my therapy and my therapy telling me what is wrong with me. The different is the object of this therapy
Jan
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad I found Louise Bay, I look forward to her books now everytime a new book is announced and they never disappoint.

Love Rehab is different from previous books by Louise Bay but what is the same is Louise's ability to draw you into the story of the characters to enjoy their journey.

Love Rehab and Makenzies story is hot, thoughtful with moments that give you warm fuzzy's.

I loved it and I loved that it wasn't an office romance, variety is the spice of life and this sure had some hot and
Lauren Luman
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read an ARC of this book.

Holy geez Louise (pun intended)!!!

This book took me on a very personal journey of self reflection into how I've lived and loved, much like Mackenzie went through. I felt some parts of her love life mirrored my own, and I may or may not have cried throughout all of chapter 6. All. The. Feels. Feels that reached down into my soul and stirred something I dared not think about before.

Self reflection is very important. We should all take moments in our lives t
Lea ★
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review to come...
Dawn
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What's not to Love with a Louise Bay book :)

there are so many wonderful review written on here all I can say is they are so true !

yet another wonderful well written book :) xx

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review

There was something fresh about Louise Bay's Love Unexpected and I loved that both characters went through a lot of self reflection in this book yet it wasn't filled with a ton of angst. Meeting at a time when they were both at a crossroads in their lives, these two characters find in each other just what they wanted without even realizing it. Smart, funny, emotional and smokin' hot I thoroughly enjoyed Love Unexpected.

Following her third failed engagement, Mackenzie and h
Heather andrews
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blake's thoughts sometimes amused me, “what?” Did she mean the sex? I was pretty sure she wasn’t disappointed." It's quite apparent Blake has quite the stamina, "she shifted and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer, her back to my front. “Again?” she asked, as I pushed my stirring erection against her ***." Blake isn't shy apparently, “sure, but are you peeing with the door open?” she asked. “We don’t know each other well enough to pee with the door open.” I really loved this book, a ...more
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks

***ARC received in exchange of an honest review***

I'll post my complete review later, but Love Rehab completely captivated me! I love this kind of sweet books. They prove sweet can be good!!!

Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

3.5 Uncowboy Stars

Mackenzie is dumped by her fiancee (the third one she's had) as she's trying on her wedding dress. She decides she needs to have an intervention. See... she's a love addict. At least that's what she thinks and calls herself. She enlists her two besties, Kennedy and Rose, to go with her to Love Rehab; a ranch in Oklahoma. As far away from the city Boston as they have ever gone ore are used to, which her friends aren't very happy abou
Mari
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it

I was excited to get a chance to read Love Rehab after enjoying Louise's previous book. It was the blurb that caught my attention. While I didn't love it as much as I was hoping, I did like it though. The premise was really interesting. Love rehab would make such a hit if it were true. Our heroine Mackenzie believes her problem is she's loveholic or so thinks. If only things were that simple.

I really did think the concept behind it a ranch away from everything to help the love life of
Auden Dar
May 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review coming soon
Romance Readers Retreat
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love all of Louise Bay’s books and I think this may be my new favourite, it is very different from her usual style and I loved that it was. I loved the setting for this story and the characters were fantastic from the leads to the best friends, wise sisters and wiser horses this book has it all with a big helping of humour and soul searching insights.

MacKenzie is unlucky in love and yet all she wants is to find the perfect man to settle down with, following another rejection she drags her bes
Cocktails and Books
4.5 Cocktails

Louise Bay does it again! I never know what to expect with her books, but I know I'm always going to love the characters.

Blake and Makenzie were easy to love. Makenzie was easy to connect with and understand why she needed to rehab her love life. And when she was down and feeling like she was a failure at this too, you wanted her to realize that for once she was being true to herself even if she didn't see it. Blake brought out the real Makenzie, helping her understand herself and
Flo Grugel
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
very sweet and very enjoyable!
HeatherTX
If you're looking for a warm hearted, feel good read than look no further you just found it!
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Such a good story! I love the idea of going away to a "love rehab" retreat with girlfriends and stumbling upon the guy of your dreams. This was just such a sweet and refreshing story that had me smiling.
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love Rehab is a such a sweet, fun, and insightful romance, and honestly, who would have thought that a trip to rehab could be so darn sexy???

‘Lovaholic’ Mackenzie thought that she loved too much. She desperately tries to be the perfect girlfriend, but continuously it has never been enough…

‘All you need is love, my ass. Fuck you, John Lennon, you lying asshole.’

It took Mackenzie’s trip to Love Rehab where all distractions where stripped away for her to face the true problem at hand, AND of course
Amy
Dec 11, 2016 rated it liked it
After her latest (her third) broken engagement, Mackenzie gets her two best girlfriends to accompany her to Oklahoma, where they embark on an expedition to reclaim their love lives. For Mackenzie, the process proves both enlightening and fulfilling, just perhaps not in the ways she thought it would.

She kicks off her stay with a hot one-night stand with Blake, a hot Oklahoman. And this is the first of Mackenzie's unmet expectations: Blake's sister Brianna runs Love Rehab, and he tags along to hel
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Down and out in love after having been dumped while trying on her wedding dress, Mackenzie has had enough of never actually making it to the altar and decides to check herself into Love Rehab, she graciously takes her friends along for the ride too!

What’s Love Rehab? Well, Mackenzie thinks it’s where she’s going to find out everything she does wrong to make the men in her life fall out of love with her, what she gets is so much more. It’s a journey in self-discovery, and finding out what she nee
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Love Rehab by Louise Bay could unfortunately not keep up with the expectations I had after reading the Blurb. What could have been a well developed romance felt superficial to me. The characters were not deep or in any way remarkable enough for me to try to relate to them.
I felt the plot deserved more feeling and depth
I might be the odd one out here but this was not my kind of plot.

═══ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE / LIKE / FOLLOW US ════

FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/JerisBookAttic
Twitter : https://tw
  • Leaving Flowers (Seeds of Tyrone, #1)
  • Return to Newport (Return to Me, #2)
  • Lucky Scars
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
  • The Contract
  • Drawn to You: Boxed Set (Volumes 1-3) (Millionaire's Row)
  • Bought by the Billionaire Brothers Bundle (Buchanan Brothers, #1-6)
  • Jake
  • Made to Love
  • All The Ways You Saved Me (Love Unplugged, #1)
  • Built Strong (Middleton Hotels, #3)
  • Clarity
  • Hard to Fall (Take the Fall, #4)
  • Claimed By The Cowboy (Curvy Girls)
  • The Secret Thief
  • Spurs & Stilettos
  • Being Delightful
  • Tackled by Love
USA Today bestselling author, Louise Bay writes sexy, contemporary romance novels - the kind she likes to read. Her books include the novels Faithful and Hopeful, The Empire State Series, Parisian Nights, Promised Nights, Indigo Nights, King of Wall Street, Duke of Manhattan, The British Knight, The Ruthless Gentleman and The Earl of London.

Ruined by bonk-busters and sexy mini-series of the eighti