Start by marking “Love's Illusion” as Want to Read:
Love's Illusion

Love's Illusion

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  40 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Some Say Love Is An Illusion, But Nash Is Very, Very Real …

I’ve never thought of myself as the kind of woman men would find attractive – much less sexy. I’ve never had a boyfriend or anything resembling a “real” relationship. But then I moved to Los Angeles, and everything I thought was “true” about myself… shattered.

They say Los Angeles is a city of illusions, and it’s t
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Love's Illusion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Illusion

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Love's Illusion
WB
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Truly moving story. Love's Illusion touches on many of lives challengers that we all face in a way that really adds to this amazing story. I read an advanced copy of this book.
Read today
Jaime Fertal
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Flo moved to Los Angeles to fulfill her dreams of working in the gaming industry, she is a big time gamer who plays these virtual games with this one guy online whom she has never meet in real life. Nash is a man who lost his big time Career 3 years ago when he got in a car with his drunk friend who ended up having an accident that ruined his chances for the NFL. Flo has a few roommates, Nash, Selena, and Juliette, they all have very interesting lives and do what is needed to get by. Nash seems ...more
Jackie D
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
So when I started this book I was thought hmm maybe this book won't be for me… I kept reading out of curiosity and I am glad that I did.
Four completely different people living in a mansion as roommates for a few months just try to make something of themselves in LA, find themselves becoming friends and helping eachother out.
I won't try to give you the play by play of the book, frankly it's a lot with all four roommates having something going on, and if you have read the blurb you don't need me t
Natasha
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4* read.

This was a slow starter for me and at first I struggled to get into it but once I did I couldn't put it down. This is Flo and Nash's story although you do get buts of other people story aswell throughout this book which I enjoyed seeing. Some readers might not enjoy that part and think theres too many stories in one but for me it flowed really well and I liked getting glimpses into all the different characters.

A well wrote book with easily connectable characters. This was my first read
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

This was an interesting and kind of meandering quadruple love story; four young 20 somethings all sharing a house in the Hollywood Hills. What I enjoyed about this book was all four come from different walks of life and they are all at a crossroads in their life. They all have hopes and dreams, but have either had a setback or are trying to achieve them and as they move through their days, they become closer and a support system for one anoth
Janice
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
First off this book was not about one character. From the blurb, you are led to believe that this story is only about this buff guy and this plain Jane. This is not so, there was no instant attraction between the main characters and there are two other characters whose stories are given equal attention in this book.

Nash, a high school football star whose life changed drastically after an accident. Nash has to decide on a Plan B if his football career is over. Flo, has moved to LA to intern at a
Kristin
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is an intriguing story featuring Flo, a talented video game tester and coder and Nash Davis, a promising quarterback who injured his shoulder in a car accident ending his career. The house Flo stays at when trying to launch her career in LA has two other women living there but also Nash, personal trainer and former football hopeful. While the story is mostly about Flo and Nash, there are also romances about each of the other girls as well giving this story a lot of depth and interest.
Flo an
Dimple
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I've read three other books by this pair and I've thoroughly loved every single one.  I genuinely love their stories and their uniqueness and I'm always excited to read more by them.

Love's Illusion is very different from anything I've read of theirs before.  Completely different writing style, with the authors telling the stories of four characters (roommates) each getting their love story, instead of concentrating on the two central characters (which was very unexpected from the blurb) mostly
Susan
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Selena is an aspiring DJ in the music industry trying to make it big. She is house sitting for her uncle while he is over seas. She brainstorms an idea to help her finances by renting out three of the bedrooms to like minded people needing a cheaper place to live. The arrangement is temporary, 6 months, while she is house sitting. Nash, Juliet and Flo become her roommates. Nash comes across as a very anti-social person, but he has a story behind his behavior. Ever since he was small he life has ...more
Geraldine
Nov 17, 2016 rated it liked it
I've read other books from these authors and was floored. I was floored for a completely different reason this time. This book had the potential to be so much more. The writing style was unique and I loved that you had stories about a bunch of interconnected people living together. However the book was too short for this many characters and just as I was getting invested it abruptly ends and the endings are unfortunately cheesy.
Tammy
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining read. I liked the story as well as the characters. The story flows well as we go on the journey with Nash and Flo as they try to discover what they want out of life. I liked it.
Isis Ray-sisco
Love's Illusion is a fun read. I quite enjoyed most of the characters in this book. It's Nash and Flo's story but it's so much more than that. There is a whole cast of characters that interact and make the story interesting. Aside from the two main characters I liked Juliet, and Selena. Their stories were interesting too, though I wish I knew more about them and their back stories as well.

Flo is a gamer and her dream has always been to make it in that industry. She knows that it is dominated by
Mary Clark
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a story that totally enthralled me and it was a complete pleasure to read; it is certainly a book I would not hesitate to recommend, offering the reader an exceptional insight into four people’s lives as they find love, or love finds them. Nash, Flo, and Juliette rent rooms in a Mansion that Serena is looking after on behalf of her Uncle. Nash’s accident robs him of the chance of following in his father’s footsteps as a professional quarterback. With his football career over, Nash turns ...more
Samantha Ortegon
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
In Love's Illusion by Ozlo and Priya Grey, it had a slow start for me, I have read one of my favorite books from this couple Love's Composure so I knew my expectation and I was so happy that I kept on reading. I not only was introduced to one couple but I was gifted with a story of four characters looking or just falling into love.

The main characters in this story is Flo and Nash, two people that I would not have pictured truly seeing each other but when they do, I feel that's when the story ta
Lisa Jolly
I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book.
Selena is trying to break into the DJ scene, she is house sitting her Uncle’s Jesse’s house and to get money she is renting out rooms to Juliette, Nash and Flo. She meets Matt and they are complete opposites, can Selena overcome their differences?
Juliette is in Los Angles are travelling from France to stay with her boyfriend Jacques who dumps her, she works as a webcam girl and discovers she has chemistry with one of her clients, Mr Starbuc
Melinda
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love`s Illusion is so not what I expected yet was thrilled that there was more in this book. I loved how Ozlo & Priya Grey created a story that felt like romantic but twisted it in a way we never saw coming. Starting off with Nash and Flo two people who are in so many ways the same yet different between them. Nash feels he`s not goal minded like Flo and she feels a hot guy like him will never be into a girl like her. Now this is where the whole gaming in Flo`s life comes in. At times it seemed q ...more
Tracie Simister
Published on: Nov 13, 2016

I voluntarily reviewed a Courtesy Advanced Reader Copy of this book
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Main Character’s Descriptions:
Nash is a former football player
Flo is a gamer and dreams of creating her own someday
>-< >-< >-< >-< >-<>-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-< >-<
Summary Paragraph:
Can a gamer Ge
Shelves: arc-review-books
Thoroughly enjoyable read. Loved the diverse characters (and the antics they got up to). I felt like I was able to relate more to the main character (Flo) which just made me root for her even harder. Good to see the girl find the guy that loves her for her, is there when she's down, and encouraging her to be the strong woman she is. Truly a great love story.

Diane Vandergriff
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book..

I wanted to enjoy this novel; however, it was hard to get into. There were way too many stories going on in one novel. Four characters looking for their HEA. It was a bit confusing. I think the overall concept could work provided it was better written. It was just hard to relate to the characters.
Ashley Stevenson
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. Love Illusion was a well written story and love reading from all characters side of the story. Can't wait to read more books from Priya Grey.
Kerry Richardson
Dec 07, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was different. The premise wasn't what I was expecting. I thought it was a story about Nash and Flo, and to a degree it was, however it was also about the other people living in the house they shared. An unusual story, not as good as previous books by this author but not awful either.
Sam
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
If you read it with the understanding of multiple story arcs going at the same time (much like the movie 'love actually') then it's really cute. The relationship between Flo and Nash is a slow burn kind, but cute. I voluntarily received an advanced reader copy of this book.
Moriah
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good book. It would have been even better if each of the couples had their own books and they all weren't shortened into this one. I loved each of the stories on their own, but all of them together was a little too much. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Heather
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
An emotional and trying read. The roommates were an eclectic group of individuals each with their own struggles and paths. By the end of the book, I definitely smiled on the ending and loved how it all came together.

Zuleika
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit!!!

Loved the way the story slowly evolved and took shape. Flo & Nash we're great. Would have loved an epilogue...❤
MargoR
Cynthia Ritchie
Dec 26, 2016
Pam Hood
Nov 04, 2016
When I'm not working with my husband, Ozlo, on the next story, I like to spend my time cooking, doing yoga or walking on the beach.

News & Interviews