Start by marking “Regatul Arid: Soldatul Misterios - Partea I” as Want to Read:
Regatul Arid: Soldatul Misterios - Partea I

Regatul Arid: Soldatul Misterios - Partea I

(Arid Kingdom #1)

Selunia, o fata (19 ani) declarata incompetenta pentru Cetatea Alba, ajunge sa-si gaseasca rostul in viata candidand la postul de garda de corp a printului Soris din Regatul Arid – o zona mereu framantata de razboaie si de intamplari bizare.
Intr-o lume in care femeile nu au ce cauta in armata, vor reusi abilitatile ei sa-l convinga pe print sa o accepte in acea funct
ebook
Published October 27th 2016 by Tina Silvens (first published October 26th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Regatul Arid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Regatul Arid

Start your review of Regatul Arid: Soldatul Misterios - Partea I
Elsbeth
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took a few pages for me to get into the story, but I'm glad I didn't give up! I really enjoyed the story, with all the different characters, set in a different world. Where magic becomes more important (in a good or a bad way...).
Since this book ends with a huge cliffhanger, I can't wait to read the second part!

Jackie
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing short story from a new author to me. Can’t wait to read more.
Julia Benally
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I really enjoyed reading this. It reminded me of 80's fantasy for some reason, with charming humor for villains and heroes alike, yet I knew exactly who to root for. There's a clear line between good and evil that many stories have issues identifying today. Would that there were more stories like this one.

It was clear, a fast read, and I loved the main characters Selunia and Soris. They didn't annoy me. I especially liked that Selunia didn't annoy me. Authors don't seem to know how to make a go
Karen
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
While the writing itself is less than stellar, the idea behind this book is fascinating. I did find myself editing/revising sentences in my head, but I'm fairly certain this author lacks polish due to minimal experience publishing work and expect to see improvement as she continues.
Content-wise, this story promises to deliver a great read. Selunia is an intriguing character with a mysterious past and a thirst to prove herself. Soris has hidden depths that long to be explored. Wal
Claudia
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A young woman, trained to use magic, but her own magic lies dormant, is sent to protect a kingdom, that has no knowledge of magic.
She goes there as the daughter of the General. Soon there is an attack on the royal family and it is up to her to save the day.
The story is a little slow at the beginning, but picks up pace and with a cliff-hanger ending. I was eager to find out what would happen next - a sure sign that the book was well-written.
The story is written from the perspect
Norma
Apr 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Start of a good story but . . .

The story line is great. But it ends with an unfair cliffhanger that expects you to buy the next short book. I don’t mind being left wanting more, but to quit right in the middle of an action scene is ridiculous.
Also the writing is bit amateurish, awkward sentences and misused words like vertigo where I’m pretty sure they meant vortex.
I raised it to three stars because I think this is the authors first novel and I hope they benefit from the services
Rachel
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Short, sweet, and fun. This fantasy is a very quick read that does end on quite the cliffhanger. I would recommend having part two handy as you read this part one. Both Selunia and Soris draw you in and, each in their own way, cause you to care greatly for them almost from the very start. I actually liked the mix of magic and more modern weapons used. The point of view can change quite rapidly, but the story thread is still really easy to follow. It will be fun to see what happens next!
*I
Gabriella
Over described

An interesting premise that whilst enjoyable at times I struggled to work out that the person narrating had changed. Also found that the description of feelings over pronounced and continuous which at times ruined the flow of the story. An interesting idea with characters and a world that is intriguing magic and non magic living side by side with one warlike place completely unaware of it in their neighbouring countries. Will try part two if only because the ending seemed like the
Emilyn Eggins
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads, reviewed
I received a free review copy from the author via Voracious Readers Only in exchange for an honest review.

I enjoyed this story from the moment I picked it up and found it very hard to put down. Sulunia is a relatable female character with insecurities trying to find a place a wider world largely unknown to her. I cannot wait to continue my journey through this series in the future.
Tanya
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the people in her village can use magic but here does not want to appear and it is hard for her. Her mother sends her to another to protect the prince. She goes in just as a soldier as magic is not known by them. They he Prince finds our. What will he do? Can she help.him? See if they can help each other

Clota Santa
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A but vague in some places but enjoyable .

It is refreshing to have a strong heroine who saves the day.

The ending is a little to be desired as it immediately stops. Hopefully all questions will be answered in the sequel.

Very readable though there were some places that I wasn't sure if it was present day or a thousand years ago.

Thank you!
Ann Holden
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really enjoying this book until UGH! The cliffhanger. Of course, now I’m so into the story, I have to read on. The characters are interesting and likeable. Sorios seems a little strange at first, but give him a chance. I’m looking forward to Part 2.
Keith Bornmann
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story. The author seems to write at a simple reading level, but the story has great suspense in it. I appreciate the good morals and kindness of the main character. The book is clean of profanity and sexual content.
James Overcash
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cannot wait for next installment

I am holding my breath for what comes next. Did not expect the Sleeping Beauty spell from a super natural witch from another realm. Make sure you have the next book in the series. You won't want to wait to read what happens next.
Rachel
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whilst I found this book an enjoyable read, the writing style was a little off putting. I don’t know if the author thought it would enhance the story but in my opinion it detracts from it. Otherwise the characters are engaging and relatable.
Molly
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: alternative fantasy fans
Recommended to Molly by: Booksprout
unexpected power from a thought to be relatively weak source might just save the day.

an upset battles - but will they lose the war?

magic, mayhem and mystery.

I enjoyed an advance copy from Booksprout, as well as a bonus sale weekend
Alice White
This is a nice start to a new series. It has action and adventure aplenty, but beware the cliff-hanger ending, you will want to grab the next book right away.

Riddhi
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book was very mysterious as the name suggested.The characters were good.There were many things which are not revealed about magic.The story is good and I loved reading it.I look forward to reading the next book.
Barrie Davis
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Barbara
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Allow about five hours for this semi-military adventure suitable for the whole family.
Valentina Zinculescu
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
O carte foarte interesanta! Imi place foarte mult cum se desfasoara actiunea.
Betty
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Begging

Seluna why to get her power by the only mastered the crystal gloves. Now she is to return to the capital . What next?
Carla
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was not what I expected. I was sooo much better. At the first, it was a little slow for me, but once the action started, I as all in! I can wait to read more!
Ardelean Anca Simina
Aug 09, 2018
Frida
Aug 10, 2018

Arid Kingdom (2 books)
  • The Mysterious Soldier, Part II (The Arid Kingdom #2)