Start by marking “It Started with a Kiss (Insta-Spark, #1)” as Want to Read:
It Started with a Kiss (Insta-Spark, #1)

It Started with a Kiss

(Insta-Spark #1)

It started with a kiss.
Then it became so much more.
Love at first sight.
Avery Connor doesn’t believe in it.
But what about love at first kiss?
A favor for a friend. Kiss a stranger and walk away.
But what if that favor, and that stranger, prove to be the turning point of her life?
What if that kiss leads to something more?
Dr. Daniel Spencer is certain it will.
He is determi
ebook, 1st Edition, 283 pages
Published January 23rd 2017 by Enchanted Publications

Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Melanie Moreland Fans, Romance
4.5 Crazy Meant To Be Love Stars
* * * * 1/2
Sometimes in life... things are just meant to be... It doesn't matter how they came about... or whether they seem a tad bit crazy or out of the ordinary...Certain things are meant to happen...
I can speak from experience because many of my major life moments would fall into that category...Whether it was a professional opportunity for advancement due to a conversation with a stranger over the phone...to meeting my loved one and us knowing within 5 Days,
Claire Robinson
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 - "Who knew the day I walked into the studio... we'd end up here." Stars!

My last read from Melanie Moreland was the enjoyable The Contract to say that It Started With a Kiss is almost the polar opposite to that book would almost be an understatement.

~~PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW~~

AMAZON -

That is in no way meant disrespectfully, because I enjoyed the story that the author gave Daniel and Avery, but it is a book that falls into the sugary-sweet, light-speed-insta-love, virtual
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
I don't write reviews anymore but for this book I will.

This book was everything, it was amazing, this author has become quickly one of my favorite authors and my list of favorite authors is really short so that says something.

This book has:
*perfect romantic hero.
*perfect heroine who's sweet and quirky.
*perfect romance.
*completely safe for my safety gang.
*lovable supportive characters.
*AMAZING EPILOGUE. (view spoiler) It made me tearf
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

This was my third book by Melanie Moreland, and I think I can say safely say that she's my go to author when I need something light, heartwarming and wildly romantic! I'm going through a really intense chick lit phase and this book fit the bill perfectly.

Avery Connor, is a shy accountant who is terribly in need of a new relationship, so when she meets Daniel for the first time he seems to be just the guy she's been waiting for. Their explosive attraction and the mind numbing kisses they share f
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
3 Give me three stars

This book was really sweet, to the point of cheesiness, and incredibly low on angst. It's the perfect quick read after an emotionally scarring book. I enjoyed the happiness and the lack of drama of this novel, and adored the epilogues. Yes, you read it right epilogueS. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and if during the first part of the book I wasn't 100% hooked, the second half and the epilogues truly did it for me. Seeing not just their HEA, but also so many scenes of Dani
Nicola
Jan 21, 2017 rated it liked it
It Started with a Kiss is like romantic utopia. If romance were a dessert...

description

"I wasn’t in love with Daniel. I only met him an hour ago. That was impossible. Wasn’t it?"

Seemingly not. Not in the land of romantic utopia.

This story really is a love fest and I did love the premise of two people meeting whilst taking part in a kissing a stranger project. And, whilst it by no means a difficult read, with the chemistry between Avery and Daniel leaping off the pages from their first meet, it was a bit
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jan 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Looking for a real feel-good book? Something that will not only warm your blood but will also warm your heart? A story so beautiful it will make you chuckle and swoon? And in the end it will leave you teary-eyed with joy? Then this is the book for you!!

This was Daniel and Avery's story. It's about how one moment with the right person can change your life. How in an instant you can make a connection with someone that can last a lifetime. Melanie Moreland created a story that explored falling in l
SB*needs low angst books*
Update with my song pick for this book https://youtu.be/m_BIJJLuTiQ

Fairy tales have the big kiss at the end after you get all the background story of the characters (mostly the heroine). Well what if the first meeting didn't go quite like expected and the big kiss happens at the beginning and then you get to see how they fall in love and their journey to their HEA and beyond.

Avery Conner best friend begs her to participate in an experiment where she would have to kiss a complete stranger. She ve
♡Tonya♡
** IT'S LIVE! **

** ARC RECEIVED IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW **

** 5 sugary sweet stars **

If you are in the market for a sweet, sexy, low angst, warm and fuzzy book, this story is for you.

Daniel and Avery were perfect for each other. The story had no angst or unnecessary drama. It was simply a telling of their love story. After reading so many overly angsty stories, I kept waiting for something dramatic to happen. I was so thankful when it didn't. It was a refreshing, light and I loved it.

-S
Publication Date – January 23, 2017
Genre – Romance
Type – Stand Alone
Rating – 5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
After reading and absolutely LOVING all of Melanie’s prior books…this was a complete surprise! Now, she warned me that it was going to be light and fluffy and I honestly had to wait until I knew I was going to be in the mood for t
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
4 stars

What a beautiful story!

One kiss changed my life.

Dibs on the rest of yours.

~Daniel

Have you ever seen the video on Facebook or YouTube when strangers kiss in front of a camera? The reactions vary. Some couples are awkward and others sweet - ok most are awkward.:D

Anyway, it all started with a kiss for Avery and Daniel as well.

When Avery Connor agreed to help out her best friend Beth, she had no idea how much her life would be changed.

Beth was filming a video about strangers kissing and o
Ann Lou
Jan 28, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 stars!

Best words to describe this book: Sweetness overload.
Daniel and Avery are inexplicably drawn to each other.  They thought it was crazy but it also felt right.  It all started with a kiss. A kiss with a stranger. Avery did it as a favor for a friend.  Daniel did it because he lost a bet with his sister.  There was kissing, more kissing, making out in any flat surface particulary walls.  Daniel is fond of walls.

I have to say, as an epilogue whore. I dubbed this book as the cutest epil
Denna✌
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved everything thing about this!! I am a very big fan of insta love and this was OTT I loved that. Both hero and h were great, they were absolutely perfect for each other! I loved how much they loved each other. It's completely safe and steamy and has one of the best epilogue's I have read!
Susani

Really sweet story. Swoon worthy, almost perfect hero. Fabulous epilogue!! There was one scene that really bothered me, but it was pretty innocent and won't bother most. (view spoiler)
Janie
Jan 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
And that, ladies and gents, is how you write an epilogue. This book had the best epilogue I've probably ever read. I liked the story throughout. It was a sweet romance that just focused on two people falling in love and blending their lives together.

Both MCs were kind and mature. When they had an issue they talked it out. This book is total instalove which I adore. It was pretty much angst free.

And did I mention the epilogue? It was that good that it deserves me talking about it again. We got
Katie
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 it all started with a bet stars

description
"I want to spend the rest of the weekend with you, Sprite. I want you with me every second until you have to leave for work on Monday. Then I want you back here as soon as you can be. I want it all- your time, your kisses, your laughter...your heart."

Well Miss Moreland, you have done it again! Although I am SO not a fan of insta-love between the main characters, this book was just so sweet and adorable, that I couldn't help but have my own insta-love moment...w
Nicla
I loved this. This book was recommended to me at the start of the year and now I am kicking myself for not reading it soon. It has the most amazing hero and one of the sweetest heroines ever. There is no real drama which I love. It is just a story that makes you smile from start to finish. Highly recommend. This is definitely a favorite read of mine for 2017.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Kiki
Sweetness overload.
ZERO angst.
Safe for any triggers.
Read with caution, it is way too sweet.
(Read it as progression of a healthy relationship book, rather than anything else and it might be amazing).
Beyond perfect hero.
Alex ♈

Beyond perfect hero!

Dilek VT
Dnf at %30...

I don't know how much sugar is too much for you but this one is certainly too sweet for me.

Insta-lust, insta-love, insta-confession and insta-devotion... insta-everything...

Perfect man, perfect woman, perfect kiss, perfect everything...

I tried to continue to read it many times but I just couldn't go through it.

Maybe I will go on reading it some other time, maybe not...

It is not bad, it is just too sweet and uneventful. No chasing, no complications...

Mutual love at first sight with
Cyndi
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: safe, very-sweet
This was hearts, flowers, sugar, unicorns, etc!!! A very sweet and low angst love story. I loved the epilogue 😍 I really could have done without the scene with Daniel's ex- I don't know why he is so happy to see her and why he is still in constant contact with a woman that he only dated for a year. I could understand his remaining friends with her if they had grown up together, but he dated her for a year- why are they still that close? And it really isn't appropriate with her being married and ...more
Fatimama
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was so sweet. Loved their meet-cute! The chemistry was scorching. I really liked both of them and they were a good match.
Fanny
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was ok

No puedo decir que no comence esta lectura avisada. Sabia que seria una historia cursi y pastelosa, pero no esperaba que lo fuera a ser tanto, estoy segura de que tengo la glucosa en sangre por las nubes y todo gracias a este libro xDD.

It Started With A Kiss es una historia predecible, facil de leer y que no aporta nada nuevo al genero, tambien extrañe que la trama tuviera un desarrollo mas realista y lento, porque quizas de haber sido asi, no hubiera resultado ser una novela tan plana.

No hay mu

HEA: yes with kids
Triggers: none

Average score: 3/5

Best Line: none

Worst Line: “But maybe you’d like to ride a different stallion.”

Personal Review:
A lacklustre love story between a vet and an accountant.

Random Ramblings
•The clown stuff was too funny
•I was surprised that this wasn’t one of the slow burn romances
•Why didn’t she ask for any ‘th
Jeannine Allison
Short and very sweet!! ❤

One kiss changed my life.
Dibs on the rest of yours.
~ Daniel

😍😍😍
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Susan reviewed on behalf of Mytimeoutbookblog

I give It Started with a Kiss 5 stars for that first kiss, well, actually the second kiss. Wow! Steamy. Get out the hose and spray them down! The passion, romance, angst, and so much more were beyond what I ever imagined. The plot was wonderful, the last chapters more than I could have dreamt for.

Melanie Moreland, you rock! This was such a great novel. The characters were perfect, the scenes steamy, and the story line beautiful.

Avery and Daniel meet
CC
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I have a toothache! Sooo sweet. Sugary.

There is basically no conflict in the book. They are both all in from the first meeting/kiss. It was a cute premise and I loved that he was a vet.

Books like this are good for a time and place but I could not read them all the time.

Epilogue was AMAZING!!!! Can't stress it enough!

Safety gang (view spoiler)
Beth
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Melanie is one of my most favorite authors, I would highly recommend her books, You will fall in love with her writing style, I always pick up her books, This one is a must read as well. Love the cover!! Such a great read. ( :
Gökçe
Feb 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Dilek'in yorumunu okuduktan sonra başlamak bile hataydı ama dedim bu yazar favorilerimden The Contract'i yazdı, bu ne kadar kötü olabilir ki? Çooooook kötü olabilirmiş meğersem.

Kitaba "ben nasılsa tatlı kitapları seviyorum yaa" diyerek başladım ama bu benim gibi tatlısever biri için bile tatlıydı. Karakterler kitap boyu asssssla yanlış bir şey yapmıyorlar. Hepsi iyi çocuk, uslu çocuk, aileleriyle sıkı fıkı hepsi sadece sevgiden ibaret, akıllarından zerre kötülük geçmeyen insanlar. YANİ ASLINDA Y
Tracy
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved 'It Started with a Kiss'. Yeah it was an insta-love, definitely sweet and possibly a little sugary for some and things initially happened in a fairly short space of time BUT it was nice to read a book that wasn't heavy on angst, with unexpected exes popping up or any other drama that I've read about lately.

Avery was quiet and shy and in the past hadn't been made to feel 'enough' by anyone but her family and her best friend, Beth. As a favour Avery agrees to help Beth out by being a last
United By Romance: It Started With A Kiss 1 1 Sep 22, 2018 03:27PM
  • King's Ransom
  • Stud for Hire (Stripped Down #1)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC Book 6)
  • Pursuing (Alluring, #3)
  • Healing Faith (In Your World, #1)
  • A Debt Repaid (Retaliations, #1)
  • Passionate Pursuit (Dangerous Desires #3)
  • Falling Completely (Starling Falls, #1)
  • The Truest of Words (Words, #3)
  • The Masterpiece (Work of Art, #3)
  • Feather Light
  • The Junior Bridesmaid
  • Beautiful Life (Carpino, #2)
  • The Untouchable Earl (Fallen Ladies, #2)
  • Table 10: Part 1 (Table 10, #1)
  • Queen of the Magnetland (Elemental Phases, #5)
  • A Home For Christmas
New York Times/USA Today bestselling author Melanie Moreland, lives a happy and content life in a quiet area of Ontario with her beloved husband of twenty-seven-plus years and their rescue cat, Amber. Nothing means more to her than her friends and family, and she cherishes every moment spent with them.
While seriously addicted to coffee, and highly challenged with all things computer-related and t

Insta-Spark (2 books)
  • Christmas Sugar (Insta-Spark, #2)
“But maybe you’d like to ride a different stallion.” 0 likes
“Can I keep you, Avery Connor? Will you be mine?”

“Please.”

His smile was brighter than the sun in mid-July. “Good answer.”
0 likes