Start by marking “Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)” as Want to Read:
Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)

Huge Deal

(21 Wall Street #3)

Even for a top-gun banker, temptation this hot is quite a gamble, in a sexy Wall Street romp from New York Times bestselling author Lauren Layne.

An alpha among the wolves of Wall Street, Kennedy Dawson rose to the top of the pack by striking the right contracts at the right times. But there’s one deal that’s been giving him a run for his money—a pact to never again let his
Audio CD
Published February 12th 2019 by Blackstone Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Huge Deal, please sign up.
Cheryl Ha, ha! I just finished the first book, checked out the next two (was hoping Kennedy would be book two), and came on this page to rage about how that…moreHa, ha! I just finished the first book, checked out the next two (was hoping Kennedy would be book two), and came on this page to rage about how that better have been a typo. It damn well better be Kate! :)(less)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
FIVE STARS

Now this is why I’m a die hard Lauren Layne fan. This was my absolute favorite out of all three Wolfe of Wall Street books!
Stacey is Sassy
That ending…😍😍😍

I’m a romance reader JUST to get that kind of giddy feeling at the end of my reads as I just received. Lauren Layne, you really are a bit of a legend. I went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in this one and every part was so bloody good.

Sitting down, contemplating my review, I had to chuckle that English Royalty meets American Royalty. Kate, represents English royalty, while Kennedy, represents American royalty…or what I would consider American royalty. Which is a l
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
YES! We're on the last book of 21 Wall Street series and I've been waiting for it because it's about Kennedy Dawson and Kate Henley. You've just got to love an unrequited crush and office romance. :D

Out of the three men, Kennedy is the most laid-back and simplest guy. Absolute good boy and workaholic. He casually dates women but never thought of settling down. However, he cares a lot about Kate, their executive assistant. He, Matt and Ian made a pact that they'll never date her. Sometimes I want
Dísir
It’s been a while since I’ve bene on the Lauren Layne boat, and ‘Huge Deal’ was one that I stepped into warily. Layne’s recent works have revolved around certain tropes and themes (questionable ones for me at least, when they seem to have to do with sibling dating, manwhores, oblivious/unrequited love) that have made it hard to fully like her books.

And lordy, how do I even begin with this?

Yes, there are feels. And yes, my chest hurt, mostly for Kate, but ultimately, I was left with too many do
G
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m excited for Kennedy’s story, but who’s this long time assistant named Ellie? I’m hoping it’s a typo and Lauren meant Kate? 🤞🏼Lol
But still, I’m excited to read this!
My Pink Fairytales

Checkmate! 5⭐

Wow! I forgot how much I wanted to know Kennedy & Kate’s story, while reading the first two books in the series Hot Asset  and Hard Sell. Huge Deal can be read as a standalone, but i would strongly suggest you pick them in order, because the previous main characters appear in this one as well and also, Kennedy and Kate’s relationship somehow starts in the first book. Don’t worry, you didn’t miss anything, but you’ll just know them better. ☺

I figured this was gonna be an explosiv

Carol
4 stars.💜💜💜💜
A lighthearted and fun romance.
This was a nice conclusion to what has been an amusing series set in the world of high finance.
I have been waiting a while now for Kate and Kennedy's story and it was charming, pleasant, easy reading so typical of Lauren Layne's writing style.
I do recommend reading this series in order as there are too many spoilers relating to the earlier stories as the heroes from all three books work in the same office.
Kristen
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
GAH.
this was ADORABLE.
might be my favourite LL ever. top 5, at least. i don't know how many i've read exactly - the stiletto series and the love unexpectedly series, and the first two in this series. i've enjoyed them all, some more than others, sure. the thing i love about lauren layne's books is that i always know what i'm getting, my expectations are always met or exceeded. realistic characters, banter, chemistry, just the right amount of conflict and angst - i'm here for it. and this was no
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'All in' Stars!

Any fan of this series has been waiting for this story since we met Kennedy and Kate in the first book. And I do have to say, I really enjoyed it! Yes, I also have to confess, I had crazy high expectations for Huge Deal and, even though I really loved it, they weren't reached completely. I really enjoyed the start of the book, the sexual tension and the feelings. Kennedy and Kate definitely have lots of chemistry, that I can assure you! But I do wish their relationship as love p
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

The perfect final book in this adorable series!
We've been waiting for Kennedy and Kate's story for so long and now they finally get their HEA!!!
It was sweet and funny and cute and a little frustrating and heartbreaking. I loved it.
Would've liked it better in a first person POV - but pff - it was ok.☺

description

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Tina
Feb 11, 2019 marked it as stay-away-not-for-me
Edit:
This review tells exactly what I thought this book would be, sorry but not sorry I am tired of this shit.

To quote Dísir on the part that would be exactly what I would say if I read this:
''Kenendy’s utter obliviousness to Kate, his underestimation of her, his under-appreciation for her for years when it was clear she had a thing for him was painful to read about. His accidental and meaningless put-downs made it worse—or that he often made it sound like
• Lisa •
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Huge Deal

Author: Lauren Layne

Chatty romance book thoughts:

Lauren Layne is hands down my favourite author - every release feels like a wonderful treat and this book was everything that I wanted it to be (and a little more). At this point it really does go without saying that I was overly excited for this third book of the ‘21 wall street’ series but it would be remiss of me not to tell you how happy I was to finally get this book on my kindle. I’ve been following the story of this love lo
Kristi
This fabulous workplace romance is one of my Amazon Publishing edits, out today in digital and audio. Paperback will be released on April 23, 2019. 💗

(P.S. Books 1 & 2 in this series are on sale for $1.99 for a limited time.)
Wendy'sThoughts
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lauren Layne Fans, Romance
So the blurb may have changed...
But my love for this series hasn't...
Thrilled to have it in my hot little hands!
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
May 23, 2018
Oh, we are finally getting Kennedy Dawson's story...
Always be aware of those Still Waters...
You know they Run Deep...

So, He thinks it is time to Marry...
Well, little does he know...
The Right Choice has been right in front of his face...

I mean, this is a....

Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)

Hot Asset (21 Wall Street, #1) by Lauren Layne Hot Asset (21 Wall Street, #1)
Hard Sell (21 Wall Street, #2) by Lauren Layne Har
Becca
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally! Kate gets her man!

Since book one the energy between Kate and Kennedy has been magnetic and their story was everything I was hoping for and more! We finally get to see the other side of Kennedy and boy was he sexy as hell. Kate is a little spitfire and perfect for the seriously altogether blind Kennedy. A second chance of a different kind = friends to lovers story that will leave you smiling and prove that the heart wants what it wants no matter how long it takes.
Jacqueline
2.5 lacklustre stars

I was hoping for more from this but I couldn’t connect with the characters and Kate ‘s dithering gave me whiplash leading to a rushed ending with a cringeworthy pda moment. I really loved Matt and Ian’s stories, I wish Kennedy’s has been as witty and engaging.

Not sure why this was written in third person narrative when the others were first person, it felt like a different series. And not in a good way.
Ah well.
Robin (Bridge Four)
Kate and Kennedy were totally the book I was waiting for in this series. I’ve loved the building tension between them since Hot Asset. Kate is the no nonsense, on top of her game assistant to three wall street prodigies and Kennedy is the oblivious boss that has no idea she fell in love with him at first sight. You’ve been able to cut the sexual tension between them with a knife for years now.
If Kate had learned anything in her twenty-seven years, it was that there was a certain power in being
Tracy  C
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like I waited forever for Kate and Kennedy's book. Kate was pretty awesome and Kennedy was pretty clueless for a good half of the book. She was trying to move on from her unrequited feelings when Kennedy FINALLY started processing his. I loved how the story flipped a bit from part one to part two and Kennedy had to really work for it. Definitely a slow burn worth reading.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
I feel like 95% of my reviews start with some kind of gushy love over the story's hero. And, don't get me wrong - there is plenty to gush about when it comes to Kennedy Dawson (and I'll get to that), but this story in particular gave me some swoony heroine vibes. I freaking LOVED Kate y'all. She's tiny and fierce and laugh out loud funny. She's smart and kind and slightly OCD and nerdy. She is my absolute favorite kind of heroine and if you get through this book without some kind of crazy girl c ...more
Kody Gresham
Feb 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
What’s ridiculous is writing the whole entire series in first person and then the last book that everyone’s been looking forward to, you switch to third person. That’s absolutely ridiculous. Was really looking forward to this book but that took the whole vibe of the series away.
Sabah™
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it

"Checkmate."

She looked up at him. “Really? What did you win?”

Kennedy’s eyes were warm and adoring as they locked on her. "Your heart".

Take all my coins and give me a sequel book on kate and kennedy living happily ever after. Here hoping that lauren explores Dawson family because they and them dynamics were intriguing to read.
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
4.5 STARS

This was FANTASTIC. I had actual chest pains throughout the first half of this book. The unrequited longing, the slow burn, the brooding, all the things unsaid... it was PHENOMENAL. I devoured this book today. I never wanted it to end.

These characters. This series. Three vastly different circumstances surrounding three deliciously different couples centered around one Wall Street office... it was everything. In many ways, this final book was MY absolute FAVORITE. I loved it so much, I
Irene

Loved Huge Deal by Lauren Layne! The storyline was entertaining, well written and I couldn't put it down.

Kennedy and Kate were perfection, I loved their relationship and how they both just got each other.

Overall, Huge Deal is an excellent addition to the 21 Wall Street series and I highly recommend all the books.
mel

Ahhh this was really cute!
Both the MCs, Kate and Kennedy are both so likeable and their banter? Omfg it was amazing.

I love the whole unrequited aspect and honestly wasn’t even that bothered that H had a gf (of 2 months) in the beginning. Despite this, the OW/OM drama is actually super tame and not at all dumb, frustrating, or angsty.
It was actually pretty funny and entertaining.

Since H had a gf in the beginning, I just wanna clarify he never cheated.
Emotionally cheated? Not really
Ari
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The final book in the 21 Wall Street series is finally here! I think everyone who has been reading this series has been anxiously awaiting Kate and Kennedy's book for some time now and lawwd Lauren Layne didn't make it easy for these two but the wait was well worth it!

The first time Kate Henley laid eyes on Kennedy Dawson she fell...hard. However, Kennedy never picks up on what she was putting down, so Kate spends the next six years pining over him until one day she decides that she has had enou
~Dawn~TUG
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally!!!!!! I’ve been waiting for this one for what seems like forever...totally worth the wait. Loved it. Two totally clueless in love people that have been circling the truth for years. So so worth the wait!!
Alissa
Mar 01, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-ebooks
3.5 stars.

“Scottish romance novels,” Jack said, looking a little in awe of Kate. “That’s a thing?”

“Definitely. Men in kilts? Delightful,” Kate said without looking up as she handed a piece of paper to Kennedy.
Kate
This was sweet. I had been anxious for Kate and Kennedy's story since we first saw glimpses of them in Ian's book and then in Matt's. Their story didn't disappoint. It was a tad predictable but still enjoyable and a quick read.
Bindi Boo
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Ah, so good!! Super serious, gloomy, almost dorky & clueless Kennedy is AMAZING! I loved him and I loved Kate even more for her guts and intelligence. Loved, this conclusion.
Kate
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
This was good. Even really good at times.

I can't decide whether this one or 'Hard Sell' are my fave from this series but I do know one thing - I adore Kate Henley in all her cute tiny glory.

I really liked the slow burn in this one and all the build-up towards romance. The friend group dynamic (which is something I'm ALWAYS weak for - well, providing that the characters are good xD) was entertaining and just a delight to read.

(view spoiler)
Play Book Tag: Huge Deal by Lauren Layne -- 3 stars 1 8 Feb 26, 2019 07:50AM

• The Austen Playbook (London Celebrities, #4)
  • Dukes Are Forever (London Steampunk: The Blue Blood Conspiracy #5)
  • The Devil Comes Courting (The Worth Saga #3)
  • The Scoundrel in Her Bed (Sins for All Seasons, #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Dirty Charmer (The Bodyguards, #1)
  • The Wallflower Wager (Girl Meets Duke, #3)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Brazen and the Beast (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #2)
  • Get Her to the Church On Time (Rokesbys #4)
  • Filthy Lawyer
  • Fix Her Up (Hot and Hammered, #1)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #5)
  • Time (Laws of Physics, #3; Hypothesis, #2.3)
  • A Dark and Stormy Knight (Victorian Rebels, #7)
  • Ten Things I Hate About the Duke (Difficult Dukes, #2)
Important:: Lauren Layne is NOT active on GoodReads, and book dates/info represented on this site may not be accurate.

For updated book information, please visit the Lauren Layne Library:

For more about Lauren, writing tips, etc, please visit the main website:

The best way to stay up-to-date on upcoming releases is her newsletter:

21 Wall Street (3 books)
  • Hot Asset (21 Wall Street #1)
  • Hard Sell (21 Wall Street, #2)
“All right. We can handle this,” Ian said. “We’ll do it randomly. Coin toss.”
“That works,” Matt said. “You got a coin?”
“No. Get one out of your desk.”
“You think I keep coins in my desk?” Matt asked incredulously. “Do I also go to the saloon and get weirdly possessive of my horse?” “Whatever. Kennedy?”
“I literally can’t remember the last time I touched a coin.”
0 likes