Start by marking “Chroma Crossing Chronicles: Blood Moon: Part 2” as Want to Read:
Chroma Crossing Chronicles: Blood Moon: Part 2

Chroma Crossing Chronicles: Blood Moon: Part 2

Blood Moon—part 2:
Candy endeavors to understand the monochromatic ‘beige-world’ she landed in, while trying not to drool over the deliciously tempting pheromone-laden hunter who found her—neither being an easy task. The color deficient land/realm/whatever presents environs she finds mysterious to comprehend and leaves a plethora of questions unanswered. Such as gods and
Published March 12th 2016 by Shando

To ask other readers questions about Chroma Crossing Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chroma Crossing Chronicles

Start your review of Chroma Crossing Chronicles: Blood Moon: Part 2
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
There isn't much I can say about this one without giving away spoilers so I will say that this one is much better than the first part, the writing is better and things seem to flow in a way that's not confusing. It is still dark like the first, so be warned.

Honestly, if you enjoyed the first part, you'll like this one more. That's really what it boils down to.

*This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review and in no way changes my opinion*
Chelsea Girard
Blood Moon Part 1: Chroma Crossing Chronicles Book 1
Savannah…
Candy wanted to attend SCAD and become a sustainable artist. The someone began hunting her and Candy found herself plummeting through a portal to heaven knew where. It sure wasn’t Savannah anymore.
Widowed Cherry Ann sought wealthy husband number-three and a salacious sex life. What she found was far more dangerous than anticipated.
Todd just wanted his woman to appreciate him and quit effing other men. Neither was in her nature, but
LucyLui's Reviews

Genre: #Fantasy #Romance
Pages: 378
Price on Amazon: Paperback 9.08 Kindle: 2.06 Kindle Unlimited: Free
ISBN: 0692622101

Thank You to the author for providing me with an advanced readers copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book starts off right where the first one finished. Thorne and Candy arrive at Thorne's village, as they travel through the village all eyes are
Alana Bloom
Part Two, our time in the world of beige, proved to be a smoother reading experience. Unfortunately, it still suffered from slow pacing and a serious lack of dialogue between characters and an overwhelming amount of internal commentary. The minimal world building immediately creates an issue for Candy’s time in Thorne’s world. We have no understanding of how many countries/kingdoms/provinces or whatever make up this world or a true understanding of the lore behind the lack of color. We are able ...more
Ruth B
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019
My rating: 2.5 stars

This book picks up where one left off, Candy is now in this new world under the protection of a strange but handsome hunter who will mess up with her hormones. Being under the spell of the moon will not help their attraction, and Candy Thorne will fall for each other. Of course, to add action and drama to the story she loses her memory creating an odd atmosphere between them.

I enjoyed this one a bit more than part one. This time the story is focused on fewer characters and
Sandy