Start by marking “Arrogant (A Real Man #6)” as Want to Read:
Arrogant (A Real Man #6)

Arrogant

(A Real Man #6)

Even a bad boy can wear a suit and tie…

NOAH

All it took was one look at Harley to know I wanted her.

It wasn’t about the deliberate sexual dry spell I was going through either … the one I voluntarily participated in. No, there was something about her innocence and her vulnerability that had possessiveness running through my veins.

I wanted her as mine, and I’d have h
Published October 30th 2016 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Arrogant, please sign up.

Start your review of Arrogant (A Real Man #6)
Coco.V
Nov 21, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars! This one was an ok read for me that passed the time nicely. However, I will say this book became my least favorite in the Real Man series because of the way Noah and Harley interact didn't really do it for me. Noah was a bit too abrasive and conceited even towards the heroine and his alpha persona seemed forced.

Overall, a quick over the top down and dirty read and not too much of a story or character development.
Sophia Triad
Mar 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
"She'll be mine. I knew from the moment I heard her say 'Sir' and glanced up to see her standing there."

Oh right...I think this is my favourite book from the series.
It has one of the hottest office scenes I have ever read!
The book has two points of view:Noah and Harley's, but I believe Noah's POV is stronger. He is doing all the thinking and all the planning. I am fine with this, because Noah is the type of guy I enjoy reading about. Total jerk, badass and with a soft spot for the heroine.
Maya
ARC received in exchange for an honest review.

3,5 STARS

This was a quick, smut and sexy read. As the title says, Noah is really arrogant but he's also the best at doing his job. Now, the new lady at his work has him going crazy and after resisting for so long, he's finally willing to make a move. And the excuse for getting her alone is really doing his arrogant personality justice.
This story is just what you need on a cold fall day. It will get your blood pumping in the best way. ;)
I enjoyed th
Jen
A sexy, fast read by Jenika Snow...Insta-love for the hero and the heroine.
Review to come!
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
The worst one yet.

Noah was a douchecanoe.

No thanks.
Book-Bosomed  blog
Oct 25, 2016 rated it did not like it
Why 1 star? Because it didn’t feel like a complete story, not even a short story. This is just a collection of scenes strung together by “Two months later… Several months later… A year later…” You get the picture? That’s not a finished manuscript; it’s a very rough draft (or lazy writing). And it shows.

There’s no background on either of the characters, the plot is trite and flimsy, and the opening where Noah Wright and Harley Alexander met felt vaguely familiar to Anna and Christian’s first mee
Karla
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
2.75 stars!
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it

L-O-V-E-D this one.

description

This one was YUMMY. Super sexy and dirty. I loved Noah. I loved Harley. I loved all the smokin hot office sex. Not much more to say about it. I just really enjoyed it. I think this one may be the best yet in the series.

♡Tonya♡
If you have been following this "Real Man" series, you know what Jenika Snow is giving us -

-insta love/lust - even though it's months before it's acted on
-alpha bossy arrogant dirty talking hero
-smart strong heroine
-steamy sex scenes
-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-ok epilogue - would have liked a look further into the future
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Was this a story? If so, we have different definitions then. It's just about a girl becoming an intern and the boss wanting her. They want each other for two months and then he makes a move. The end? It was so disjointed. ...more
Chantal ❤️
Oct 25, 2016 marked it as never-for-me
NOPE NOT FEELING IT.
THIS ONE DOES NOT INTEREST ME ANYMORE.
STILL ENJOY THE WRITER.
NEXT BOOK....MAYBE
Vashti
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it for what it was,super short,insta luv/lust.Exactly what I needed when brain cells are not needed when slowly recovering from being ill.
Barbara➰
Quick and dirty...nuff said.
Bookloverme
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I didn't expect to really enjoyed this book. I expected to hate the H for being arrogant but I didn't. Yes, he was but he has a soft side for the h, IMO.

The story is about Noah and Harley.

Harley is the new intern at Wright Industries and Noah, the CEO is her boss.

She wanted to keep things professional but after a few months, Noah can't wait anymore and decided it's time to make a move.

He's arrogant and a little hard on her at first but once they started seeing each other, I felt how sweet he wa
Selene
Insta-bloody-love!

photo IMG_3491_zpsyzl8iqwq.gif

So clearly all of these naughty boss-banging-the-employee books should be rife with sexual harassment lawsuits, and yet I keep reading these stories!

This was a short and entertaining little dirty read with lots of time jumps. Favorite line? I was playing with fire, but I wanted to be burned so badly by him. En-joyed!
Stories in Review
Great read. Short and to the point. Wish the epilogue was a little further out. No drama.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Fuck the no-fraternization policy. <--- thats what i love in a work place romance 🔥🔥🔥

This was steamy and yummy

Harley is being interviewed by Noah the ceo of his business and at first their meeting is hawt/cold since Noah has this jerkish vibe about him but he's only like that since well he can't act on those caveman feelings since he is now Harleys new boss..

We have few time jumps on the story so they have been working together for 2 months and things are still high and tons of sexual tension
Nonieღserenity2bliss
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourite
I haven't quite enjoyed the Real Man series since Lumberjack, but I really enjoyed this one. It was raw, and Noah was 10 kind of creepy asshole which I happen to love :D ...more
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dissapointing
The standard Jenika Snow - quick, hot, alpha dirty talker Hero, innocent (only had sex 2 unfulfilling times) heroine. Typically makes for a good story....

Not this time..why? The story was non existent. The story consisted of the following
Hero meets heroine, wants her
Two month time jump,
Hero claimed heroine in a sex scene that spanned over 2.5 chapters,
another time jump
Hero claims heroine in front of other man
Hero proposes
Epologue 9 months in advance at wedding...
The end...no babies, no conflic
Rejane
It took me about the most boring 1 hour to read this short book. I wanted a hot smut insta full package of everything and I got nothing. Was it insta lust/love/possessiveness with a side of pages os sex scenes? That's what it promised but I got scammed. Zero chemistry, lame chapters of THE SAME sex scene. Some authors can really write a short hot story that leaves you hot and bothered.Even a little sweat. Some authors... can't. It was the case here. Very disappointing ...more
Danielle
One of the hottest sex scenes I've read in a long time! I don't even care that there were so many time jumps and the end was kinda bleh... I could definitely read this one again! ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Nov 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot!
That's what I thought while reading this book.
Ott harlequin sort of jerk meets the heroine, falls for her and continues to semi verbally chastise/ lust after her.
They have sexy smokin sex and find their HEA.
This had angry sex. I like angry sex. *evil grin*
I however wish that the epilogue was more detailed!
This series started out fine but I've liked the last two books more than the first four.
Let's see how the rest turns out
Safe read
4/5
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book 6 of the Real Men series by Jenika Snow
This series of books are very short hot sexy reads you can do in a lunch break. Some reviews say it's got no background or history but that's the point they are to let you mind escape and read some hot insta love HEA which we all secretly dream about. You have to read the introduction of both Hh then on to chapter one.
Noah is a CEO of a huge company and he interviewing new interns which is where he meets Harley.
Love the warning with every story in th
Susan (susayq ~)
Quick steamy read. I love that Noah knew he wanted Harley from the moment he laid eyes in her but waited a few months before acting on it. And I loved that Harley was torn between wanting him and wanting to keep things professional.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I hate saying this, but this one didn't do anything for me

I really wanted to like it, but it was just too predictable and didn't work for me

April Symes
This is #6 in The Real Man series and oh my, does it push all my buttons when reading this story. It’s the boss and the intern, the Alpha male and the young virgin woman. Oh and hijinks that went on in the story, Noah Wright wanted what he wanted and what he wanted was Harley Alexander. This was a pretty awesome romance that had shades of 50 but still different and fresh in its plot. Noah wanted his mate, his woman and he would do what he needed to get Harley to be his. Told in the first person ...more
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the sixth book in the Real Man series by Jenika Snow. Noah Wright is a rich, successful businessman whose employees fear him and he likes it that way. When he sees his company's newest intern, Harley Alexander he is blown away by her beauty. She is beautiful, intelligent and he wants her but he's never crossed that line before. Noah has been celibate for over a year because he wants something more than empty sex. Harley was thrilled to get the prized intern position and even though she's ...more
Elizarey
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arrogant has to be my favourite in this series!! Noah and Harley were so sweet and cute together! Noah's caveman tendencies were hot and I fell in love with him!! This was filled with smutty goodness.

photo 9B675793-D298-4AE3-A64E-A3733FC76929_zps9zv2dfpb.jpg
Emily
One look is all it took when Noah met Harley, he knew she would be his. Harley is interning for Noah and her sole focus should be on her job, but everything about Noah fascinates Harley. Noah has been biding his time until he made his move and when he does Harley better be prepared for him.

This was almost too quick for me. I liked the build up but was not sure why Noah needed to be such a jerk until they got together.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Snuggle Is Real: A Cozy AF Christmas
  • Filling Her Up
  • Totally Smitten: A Cozy AF Christmas 3
  • His Snow Angel
  • The Mountain Man's Kitten (Thickwood, CO, #7)
  • Snow Place Like Home (A Cozy AF Christmas Book 1)
  • Winter Vibes (Mistletoe Montana #2)
  • His Christmas Cookie
  • Veteran
  • Stolen to Remember (Stolen #1)
  • Loving the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #6)
  • HIS Rules (The HIS Collection #3)
  • His Sweet Reward
  • Taboo (Taboo Shorts, #4)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

A Real Man (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
  • Experienced (A Real Man #4)
  • Roommate (A Real Man #5)
  • Feral (A Real Man #7)
  • Dirty (A Real Man #8)
  • Viking (A Real Man #9)
  • Blacksmith (A Real Man #10)
  • Brutal (A Real Man #11)