Start by marking “Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)

Read Book

Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  1,734 Ratings  ·  327 Reviews
Two fractured hearts and a forbidden love they can’t deny.

You shouldn’t want what you can’t have…

Faye Donovan has lost everything. After her parent’s tragic death, she’s whisked away from her home in Ireland when an unknown uncle surfaces as her new guardian.

Dropped smack-dab into the All-American dream, Faye should feel grateful. Except living with her wealthy uncle, his
Published January 9th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Finding Kyler, please sign up.

Siobhan Davis Yes! Loving Kalvin will be the fourth book in the series and it releases July/August 2017. While the first three books centered mainly on Faye and Ky,…moreYes! Loving Kalvin will be the fourth book in the series and it releases July/August 2017. While the first three books centered mainly on Faye and Ky, all the other boy's books will be a singular title with HEA and no cliffy and can technically be read as standalone. I released the other book titles and provisional release dates on my facebook page recently if you want to check it out -
Siobhan Davis The first three books will tell Faye and Kyler's story and thereafter I will write some of the other boy's books if there is demand for them. While…moreThe first three books will tell Faye and Kyler's story and thereafter I will write some of the other boy's books if there is demand for them. While you will learn more about his brothers as the series progresses, they are secondary characters at this point as the main focus of the initial trilogy is Ky and Faye. Some of the boys feature more heavily than the others (like Keaton and Kalvin, for example.) Thanks for asking!(less)

Currently 99cents (11/12/2017)

A totally addictive read full with cat fights, teen anguish, lust and forbidden love.
“You asked me before to find myself. No to commit until I had. But, the thing is, I can’t find myself without you.”

Faye Donovan’s life has been turned upside-down. Having to move from Ireland to the other side of the world to her previously unknown uncle’s home in America with his seven intense and odd sons after her parent’s tragic car accident isn’t an easy adjustment. Espe
Candace Robinson
I read an early version of this for the author, and I could not put it down! It was completely addicting and unputadownable! If you liked Paper Princess you will definitely like this! Full review on my blog
Amanda Minnock
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Damn," I say fanning myself. "I think I got pregnant just watching."

Just like the first time I read this book I'm completely lost for words. With a forbidden love that is 10 times hotter than Cruel Intentions and a bunch of mean girls who put Kathryn Merteuil & Regina George to shame, this book has everything you need to quench your thirst for hot showdowns and bitchy meltdowns.

Faye's life has changed forever. While losing her parents isn't hard enough, a stranger is uprooting her and mov
FINDING KYLER is proof that author Siobhan Davis has true grit behind her pen and is ready to share it with the world, no apologies, no holding back. Prepare to witness love, raw, desperate and like the Apple in the Garden of Eden, so very forbidden. Prepare to ride your own emotional Tilt-A-Whirl as your very heart and head are tested to their limits as two broken souls find comfort and a kindred spirit in the dysfunctional world they strive to survive in.

Faye has lost everything, her family, h

This was my first book by author Siobhan Davis and I know it won't be the last! If you loved Paper Princess then you'll enjoy the first book in the Kennedy Boys series.

Finding Kyler has it all - family drama, twisted secrets, teenage angst, forbidden love, a takes no shit main character, and a beautiful boy with a tortured soul. The story sucks you up in a whirlwind, spits you out, and by the end you'll be gasping for air and raging war inside your head.

I'll start by saying that t
Siobhan Davis
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
FREE to download from Amazon 19th - 21st October 2017 only.

Amazon USA
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AUS

It may not be free in all other locations - please check your local store:
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Jan 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2017
A Paper Princess by Erin Watt rip-off, what the hell? It's exactly the same and I kept reading, thinking it would become original but it never did. You had the triplets that were exactly like the twins. Her getting close with Kalvin, their relationship exactly like Easton and Ella, then the douche Kyler that was a lame version of Reed. She even makes a friend named Rose that seems a lot like Val, even the dad behaves a lot like Callum. I know that sometimes ideas end up being similar but this is ...more
sana  °¤°
on hold @ 9%

i just cannot with this drama atm the cousin is a fuck face
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I positively adore the Saven series. I really need to get to work on reading the True Calling books. I’m now finding myself in love with The Kennedy Boys, after just one book.

Upon finding out the final Saven book was delayed due to a contemporary read, my inner fangirl started to die a slow death. Could I wait so long to find out how the amazing series was to end? I didn’t know, but my heart was beating out the tune of how I’m rather impatient when it comes to awaiting promise filled books. Desp
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
Holy Effing Taboo! Like seriously.

When I first started this book, I'm not going to lie, the similarities to Paper Princess were so extreme I was pretty shocked. By the end of the book I wasn't thinking about the Royals at all for comparison.

I wasn't sure I was okay with the taboo of a blood related relationship (even more so at the end) but turns out I'm either a seriously twisted kinky bitch or something about the story is just very intriguing and you sure as hell don't see many authors attack
Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
Dec 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was sent this ARC in regards to an honest review, and honest I am going to be. I know most others have rated this 4/5 stars, but I just cannot. I was really excited to read this, as it was mentioned if you were a fan of Elle Kennedy (Erin Watt) you would love it. Well, this is way to similar to Paper Princess and I just could not enjoy it. I could not even finish it as the more similarities I noted, the more I was just getting mad.

This starts off with a teenage girl, Faye, who has lost both of
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Critiqued this for the author, and it's a great addition to upper YA contemporary romance!!!**

**This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment**

Scandal, scandal, scandal! I critiqued an early version of this for the author and really enjoyed it. Siobhan Davis is dipping her toes in the world of contemporary romance, mature YA/NA edition, and definitely set herself apart from the other literature out there.

Faye was shipped off to America from her home in Ireland when her parents died in a fre
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Wow. This one took me out of my comfort zone. Tragedy rips Faye from the life she loves in Ireland and she ends up in America with family she did not know existed. Her seven male cousins are... intense. Almost instantly they get real sexually aggressive towards her. In front of their parents. Their father scolds them whenever they say or touch her inappropriately, but no one really has the reaction I would expect. Even Faye.

I was a bit surprised by how few characters in the book were actually r

Why do I read shit like this? The better question is why did I finish it? I should have hated it. There were enough reasons to. It was like a soap opera; I just wanted to know what would happen next all the while knowing it would be ridiculous and far-fetched.

Most of the book was filled with obnoxious teenage drama. All of the girls hated Faye on sight, and all of the boys were into her. Everyone was scheming and plotting for one reason or another. The type and level of drama was remin
Mindy Lou's Book Reviews
This was just ok for me. I can admit that it is well written and I will definitely try a different series from this author but I just couldn't really find myself rooting for these people.

I think there are two factors to my less enthusiastic response. One, this is my third high school angst read and I keep hoping it will be as good as the first series I tackled. Two, the drama is way over the top, which I can normally deal with but I didn't like Kyler until almost the very end. For me, the Hero i
Michelle Lynn
Dec 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance-novels
Disclaimer: I received a copy of Finding Kyler from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

In terms of romance novels, there are surely worse novels. Except now that I think about it, this is one of them. As a warning, this review DOES contain spoilers.

"Finding Kyler" starts by introducing us to Faye Donovan (although she doesn't use her last name until approximately 65% through the novel, so that's real helpful!), a girl who lives in Ireland and yet does not act like any Irish teenager I'
I had to think about my rating for this one. There were so many things that I normally despise in books inside this one. But I still really liked it and it kept me turning the pages. I kinda stopped looking at it as a romance and read it for the OTT angsty drama fest that it was. I mean Addison is more cartoon villain than mean girl in some ways. I’m hoping the romance gets better in the next two books which I’ll definitely be reading. Definitely not safe for those that care.
Kira Simion
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: got-for-free, 2017
This wasn't for me.
1. Cheating
2. Cliché jerks
3. No. I just couldn't get into it
oмg ѕнocĸer and ι dιdn'т ѕee тнaт endιng. ya or тeenage draмa angѕт ιѕ ѕo oтт вυт ιn a way annoyιng. ι don'т ĸnow ιғ ι lιĸe нow тнιѕ ѕтory ιѕ тυrnιng oυт вυт ι ĸιnd oғ waѕ нopιng тнaт ιт waѕn'т тнe caѕe ғor ĸy and ғaye. ι lιĸe тнe тнe вroтнerѕ and aѕ conғυѕιng ιт'ѕ вeen wιтн all тнeιr naмeѕ ѕтarтιng wιтн тнe leттer ĸ ιт'ѕ a тaвoo ѕтory. ιт'ѕ alѕo aвoυт a dyѕғυncтιonal ғaмιly even тнe parenтѕ тo ιnғedιlιтy loѕѕ нearтacнe вreaĸυpѕ вυllyιng cнeaтιng crazy eхeѕ aмazιng ғrιendѕнιpѕ lιeѕ and oυт oғ wн ...more
Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC graciously provided by the author in exchanged for an honest review**

Unbelievably captivating tale of a story. Finding Kyler will take you on a war path of colossal amounts of emotions of highs and lows like you’ve never known before. Siobhan Davis is a genius to begin an intricate series weaved with suspension, romance and thick plots behind every corner.

Faye Donovan’s life has just dropped from under her when her parents are taken from her by a cruel accident. Now, months away from her
I received a free copy of this book to beta read and voluntary reviewed it

When I heard Siobhan Davis was writing a contemporary romance I was immediately curious how she would pull off this genre. After finishing Finding Kyler I can only say she rocks this genre! Finding Kyler is an addictive read that I didn't want to put down once I started reading. It has the same character and relationship focus, drama, foreshadowing and cliffhanger endings that I am used to from her other books.

I never ima
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I revived this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fairly quick read and a pretty good one. I'm looking forward reading the sequels. My one and only complaint was that I couldn't keep track of all of the Kennedy brothers besides Kyler. The triplets were interchangeable to me and the older brothers weren't around much to leave any impression.

I really liked Faye, she was a breath of fresh air from the normal damsel in distress heroine that are in New/Young Adult books as of late. She
Paula Berinstein
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow. This was quite a book. I applaud the author for not only producing stories that suck you in and roil your insides, but for tackling difficult subjects. What am I saying "difficult"? Taboo, soul-sucking, forbidden, excruciating subjects. That's what I mean.

What I love most about Siobhan's work is the impossible situations in which she puts her characters. The binds she puts them in--there's no way out except for extreme pain or authors' tricks. I do hope she goes the pain way because tricks
Emma Anthony
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in return for an honest review and I would first of all like to thank Siobhan for giving me my first ever ARC. So Thank You :)

For me being a fan of the royals series and the fallen crest series this book had everything I love in a good book. Drama, mystery, betrayal, love, friendship and the bond of family. The main character Faye, moves from Ireland to the USA after the death of her parents to live with her uncle, aunt and their seven sons. Who she didn't even no
April Reads
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. This book! The feels! Fallen Crest Series and The Royals fans, you'll gonna lurrrrv this book!

This is my first book by Siobhan Davis and I was thrilled that I got the chance to read it. I was hesitant at first but I'm glad I said yes for the review!

Dysfunctional families, high school drama, uber rich male characters that are top to toe gorgeous and absolute swoon-worthy plus badass female lead who is stubborn and feisty but kind and never backs down. I know you want this story and you w
Jan 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Too much drama for me
Uncanny Reads
May 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-puntos-brownie
***4.5 Forbidden Stars***

Secretos. Amor prohibido. Chicos sexy.

Este libro fue el primero que leí de esta escritora y debo decir que me dejó pasmada en todo sentido.

Está narrado desde el punto de vista de Faye, una chica de 17 años que, lamentablemente, perdió a sus padres en una tragedia terrible, por lo que quedó huérfana y sin ningún otro familiar. Pero repentinamente le informan que tiene un tío en Estados Unidos, que va a hacerse cargo de ella. Su vida cambia por completo, tiene que dejar su
Laura Greenwood

Title: Finding Kyler
Series: The Kennedy Boys (#1)
Author: Siobhan Davis
From: Review Copy
Genre: Romance
Release Date: 9th January 2017
Challenges: 2017 New Release Challenge, Winter COYER 2016-2017
Links: Goodreads - Amazon
Synopsis (from Goodreads): Two fractured hearts and a forbidden love they can’t deny. You shouldn’t want what you can’t have…Faye Donovan has lost everything. After her parent’s tragic death, she’s whisked away from her home in Ireland w
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review *

Wow, I'm not even sure where to begin. I guess I could start by saying that I have read many of Siobhan Davis' books. I first came across her books starting with the Saven series and read all of those as well as her Tru calling series. I'm a sucker for YA science fiction! In those series the Author did a tremendous job creating what I like to call a whole new world/ universe. Even though those books took place on e
1/21/17 OMG!!! I'm so excited!! Just got my physical copy in the mail and it's sooo beautiful!!!! I can't wait for the next book...Losing Kyler....although the title has me very concerned!!!! I totally ship Fayler!!!

1/13/17 I LOVED this book!!

First cool was it that it takes place close to where I live, in Wellesley, MA....and it even included Legends Diner!!!!! That was AWESOME!!!!

But this book, OMG....I hated to stop reading!!

Cover Reveal for Finding Kyler! 1 6 Nov 04, 2016 10:27AM
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read exclusive bonus scenes and advance samples of new releases in the series

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She
More about Siobhan Davis...

The Kennedy Boys (6 books)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)

Romance Deals

• Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick #2)
    $4.99 $2
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Spiraled (Callahan & McLane #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Bailey (Ace Security #3)
  • The Girl in Times Square: A Novel
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Return to Homecoming Ranch (Pine River Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up Book 1)
    $3.99 $2
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • The Third Wish: A Novella
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Walking on Her Grave (Rogue River, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Repressed (Deadly Secrets, #1)
    $3.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Promises (Broken #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • From Sand and Ash
  • Dreamology
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $3.99 $2
  • Out of Control (Troubleshooters, #4)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
  • The Devil's Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Bearly in Control (Shifters Undercover, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
  • Sheltering Rain
    $9.49 $1.99
  • She Can Scream (She Can Series, Book 3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Fashionable Indulgence (Society of Gentlemen, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Buried (Bone Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $2
  • Beautiful Broken Mess (Broken #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • One More Night (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
“I was wrong last night. Kyler isn’t just trouble. He’s an apocalypse-level disaster waiting to happen. I need to find some fallout shelter to hide in. And quick.” 7 likes
“Wracking sobs rip from the innermost chamber of my heart, and I give into them, allowing them to fully take over. Pain lances me on all sides, and I bury my head in my knees, giving in to the heartache.
I cry for my parents.
For my lost life.
For the threat that Addison poses, scaring me in ways it shouldn’t.
For a boy I can’t have and shouldn’t want.
For the never-ending gut-wrenching hollow ache in my chest and the soul-crushing loneliness I feel.”