Start by marking “Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #1)

Read Book

Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #1)

Two fractured hearts and a forbidden love they can’t deny.

You shouldn’t want what you can’t have…

Faye Donovan has lost everything. After her parent’s tragic death, she’s whisked away from her home in Ireland when an unknown uncle surfaces as her new guardian.

Dropped smack-dab into the All-American dream, Faye should feel grateful. Except living with her wealthy uncle, his
Paperback
Published January 9th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Finding Kyler, please sign up.

Siobhan Davis The first three books will tell Faye and Kyler's story and thereafter I will write some of the other boy's books if there is demand for them. While…moreThe first three books will tell Faye and Kyler's story and thereafter I will write some of the other boy's books if there is demand for them. While you will learn more about his brothers as the series progresses, they are secondary characters at this point as the main focus of the initial trilogy is Ky and Faye. Some of the boys feature more heavily than the others (like Keaton and Kalvin, for example.) Thanks for asking!(less)

Dali
Happy book birthday! Take advantage of the release day sale of 99cents!!

A totally addictive read full with cat fights, teen anguish, lust and forbidden love.
“You asked me before to find myself. No to commit until I had. But, the thing is, I can’t find myself without you.”

Faye Donovan’s life has been turned upside-down. Having to move from Ireland to the other side of the world to her previously unknown uncle’s home in America with his seven intense and odd sons after her parent’s tragic c
Andie

This was my first book by author Siobhan Davis and I know it won't be the last! If you loved Paper Princess then you'll enjoy the first book in the Kennedy Boys series.

Finding Kyler has it all - family drama, twisted secrets, teenage angst, forbidden love, a takes no shit main character, and a beautiful boy with a tortured soul. The story sucks you up in a whirlwind, spits you out, and by the end you'll be gasping for air and raging war inside your head.

I'll start by saying that t
Dianne
FINDING KYLER is proof that author Siobhan Davis has true grit behind her pen and is ready to share it with the world, no apologies, no holding back. Prepare to witness love, raw, desperate and like the Apple in the Garden of Eden, so very forbidden. Prepare to ride your own emotional Tilt-A-Whirl as your very heart and head are tested to their limits as two broken souls find comfort and a kindred spirit in the dysfunctional world they strive to survive in.

Faye has lost everything, her family, h
Candace Robinson
Oct 31, 2016 Candace Robinson rated it really liked it
I read an early version of this for the author, and I could not put it down! It was completely addicting and unputadownable! If you liked Paper Princess you will definitely like this! Full review on my blog https://literarydust.wordpress.com/20...
Amanda Minnock
Oct 31, 2016 Amanda Minnock rated it really liked it
"Damn," I say fanning myself. "I think I got pregnant just watching."

Just like the first time I read this book I'm completely lost for words. With a forbidden love that is 10 times hotter than Cruel Intentions and a bunch of mean girls who put Kathryn Merteuil & Regina George to shame, this book has everything you need to quench your thirst for hot showdowns and bitchy meltdowns.

Faye's life has changed forever. While losing her parents isn't hard enough, a stranger is uprooting her and mov
Siobhan Davis
Oct 31, 2016 Siobhan Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Discounted 0.99 price ending soon. Download a copy before it increases to $2.99/£2.49.

Siobhan
Nov 03, 2016 Siobhan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I positively adore the Saven series. I really need to get to work on reading the True Calling books. I’m now finding myself in love with The Kennedy Boys, after just one book.

Upon finding out the final Saven book was delayed due to a contemporary read, my inner fangirl started to die a slow death. Could I wait so long to find out how the amazing series was to end? I didn’t know, but my heart was beating out the tune of how I’m rather impatient when it comes to awaiting promise filled books. Desp
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Jan 09, 2017 Honestly Honest Bookworm rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2017
A Paper Princess by Erin Watt rip-off, what the hell? It's exactly the same and I kept reading, thinking it would become original but it never did. You had the triplets that were exactly like the twins. Her getting close with Kalvin, their relationship exactly like Easton and Ella, then the douche Kyler that was a lame version of Reed. She even makes a friend named Rose that seems a lot like Val, even the dad behaves a lot like Callum. I know that sometimes ideas end up being similar but this is ...more
Moriah
Oct 31, 2016 Moriah rated it really liked it
**Critiqued this for the author, and it's a great addition to upper YA contemporary romance!!!**

**This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment**

Scandal, scandal, scandal! I critiqued an early version of this for the author and really enjoyed it. Siobhan Davis is dipping her toes in the world of contemporary romance, mature YA/NA edition, and definitely set herself apart from the other literature out there.

Faye was shipped off to America from her home in Ireland when her parents died in a fre
meghann
Nov 19, 2016 meghann rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Wow. This one took me out of my comfort zone. Tragedy rips Faye from the life she loves in Ireland and she ends up in America with family she did not know existed. Her seven male cousins are... intense. Almost instantly they get real sexually aggressive towards her. In front of their parents. Their father scolds them whenever they say or touch her inappropriately, but no one really has the reaction I would expect. Even Faye.

I was a bit surprised by how few characters in the book were actually r
Lola
I received a free copy of this book to beta read and voluntary reviewed it

When I heard Siobhan Davis was writing a contemporary romance I was immediately curious how she would pull off this genre. After finishing Finding Kyler I can only say she rocks this genre! Finding Kyler is an addictive read that I didn't want to put down once I started reading. It has the same character and relationship focus, drama, foreshadowing and cliffhanger endings that I am used to from her other books.

I never ima
Paula Berinstein
Nov 22, 2016 Paula Berinstein rated it really liked it
Wow. This was quite a book. I applaud the author for not only producing stories that suck you in and roil your insides, but for tackling difficult subjects. What am I saying "difficult"? Taboo, soul-sucking, forbidden, excruciating subjects. That's what I mean.

What I love most about Siobhan's work is the impossible situations in which she puts her characters. The binds she puts them in--there's no way out except for extreme pain or authors' tricks. I do hope she goes the pain way because tricks
Emma Anthony
Nov 19, 2016 Emma Anthony rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in return for an honest review and I would first of all like to thank Siobhan for giving me my first ever ARC. So Thank You :)

For me being a fan of the royals series and the fallen crest series this book had everything I love in a good book. Drama, mystery, betrayal, love, friendship and the bond of family. The main character Faye, moves from Ireland to the USA after the death of her parents to live with her uncle, aunt and their seven sons. Who she didn't even no
April Reads
Dec 04, 2016 April Reads rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. This book! The feels! Fallen Crest Series and The Royals fans, you'll gonna lurrrrv this book!

This is my first book by Siobhan Davis and I was thrilled that I got the chance to read it. I was hesitant at first but I'm glad I said yes for the review!

Dysfunctional families, high school drama, uber rich male characters that are top to toe gorgeous and absolute swoon-worthy plus badass female lead who is stubborn and feisty but kind and never backs down. I know you want this story and you w
Michelle
Jan 26, 2017 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review *

Wow, I'm not even sure where to begin. I guess I could start by saying that I have read many of Siobhan Davis' books. I first came across her books starting with the Saven series and read all of those as well as her Tru calling series. I'm a sucker for YA science fiction! In those series the Author did a tremendous job creating what I like to call a whole new world/ universe. Even though those books took place on e
Jackie - Where's the Books? Blog -
I revived this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fairly quick read and a pretty good one. I'm looking forward reading the sequels. My one and only complaint was that I couldn't keep track of all of the Kennedy brothers besides Kyler. The triplets were interchangeable to me and the older brothers weren't around much to leave any impression.

I really liked Faye, she was a breath of fresh air from the normal damsel in distress heroine that are in New/Young Adult books as of late. She
KindleCousins
We received an ARC of this book from the author's assistant in exchange for an honest review.*

So I was told since I loved The Royals I would love this. I did not love this book. It was an extremely entertaining read. I was pulled in by the messy characters, and the story kept me guessing. But I did not love it, the reason being, it was a little too much like the Royals. I felt like I was reading it all over again. Finding Kyler had some extreme differences, but there were so many similarities in
Laura Greenwood

Title: Finding Kyler
Series: The Kennedy Boys (#1)
Author: Siobhan Davis
From: Review Copy
Genre: Romance
Release Date: 9th January 2017
Challenges: 2017 New Release Challenge, Winter COYER 2016-2017
Links: Goodreads - Amazon
Synopsis (from Goodreads): Two fractured hearts and a forbidden love they can’t deny. You shouldn’t want what you can’t have…Faye Donovan has lost everything. After her parent’s tragic death, she’s whisked away from her home in Ireland w
Tera Comer
Dec 29, 2016 Tera Comer rated it it was amazing
I love this authors work, and this new series has me wanting more!! I never can put her books down until I am finished with them and she always leaves me wanting more with her cliffhangers. If you are a fan of Paper Princess then you will love this book. Let me tell you, I am usually the one out of the group that can tell you what is going to happen next and WOW I was floored by the ending of this book, I totally did not see that coming....... Want to know what it was? Guess you will have to rea ...more
Donna Weiss (BookDragonGirl)
1/21/17 OMG!!! I'm so excited!! Just got my physical copy in the mail and it's sooo beautiful!!!! I can't wait for the next book...Losing Kyler....although the title has me very concerned!!!! I totally ship Fayler!!!

1/13/17 I LOVED this book!!

First off...how cool was it that it takes place close to where I live, in Wellesley, MA....and it even included Legends Diner!!!!! That was AWESOME!!!!

But this book, OMG....I hated to stop reading!!

(UGH I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND NOTICED HALF MY REVIEW IS
Courtney
Jan 09, 2017 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Siobhan Davis is a new author to me. And I am not sure why I am just now hearing about her. Her assistant contacted me asking if I’d review an early copy of her next release, Finding Kyler, in a new series she was debuting. I was immediately interested after reading the blurb and was truly excited to read a new author (new to me).

I can’t sing enough high praises about Finding Kyler. Yes, some people will find the plot line to be taboo, but that’s what drew me in. I love the taboo and shocking st
Terry
Feb 12, 2017 Terry rated it really liked it
WOW ... 4 1/2 Stars! I could not put this book down! I normally don't care for teen or high school stories, but let me tell you, this book has changed my mind. It is chalked full of everything ... forbidden love, family secrets, school dynamics and so many twist and turns, you don't have a clue what's going to happen next.

Kyler is 1 of the 7 Kennedy brothers and he has been betrayed by his girlfriend and best friend. The only thing he feels for now is dirt bike racing, that is until a cousin (fr
Nina DuBois
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.

Siobhan had me hooked from the very beginning and read nearly half of this book sitting at work during my shift. I was completely addicted to the writing and this angst driven story. This was roller coaster ride I never wanted to end, scared at every turn, and reeling when it was all over. There were so many twist and turns I'm still having a hard time dealing. I loved every minute reading this book and I need time to recuperate from that ending.

Finding
Jennifer Murphy
Feb 20, 2017 Jennifer Murphy rated it it was amazing
this is an amazing book. Best Siobhan Davis has ever written. There are so many twists that it keeps you guessing. I can't wait until the next book comes out to find out what happens next. I received this book for free in exchange for my honest review of this book.
Jonella Moore
Jan 14, 2017 Jonella Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!

I have always loved Siobhan Davis' books, and this new series is truly addictive! The story of an Irish girl suddenly orphaned by a drunk driver, who then finds out that she has to go to America and live with her uncle and his family- who she never knew existed! The ultra rich Kennedys are a strange bunch of misfits, each with an underlying story of why they are the way they are. Also, she starts to have feelings for one of her cousins and then finds out secrets about her mother, her uncle
Melissa
Feb 13, 2017 Melissa rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELL HANNAH!!!! I so didn't see that coming..This is the 1st book I have read by Siobhan, and I'm here to tell you it will not be the last..A must read..
Sandra
Dec 28, 2016 Sandra rated it really liked it
Hmmm.

Where to start?

Should I start with a warning?
--Finding Kyler deals with a romance between family members.

Maybe I should mention that it ends on a cliffhanger?
--It ends on a whopper of a cliffhanger.

Should I warn you that you’ll find yourself invested in not one Kennedy brother, but desperate to know what’s going on with every Kennedy brother?
--Beware, you’re going to want to know what’s going on with every Kennedy brother.

I don’t read much young adult these days, but I do have a couple of a
P Leslie
Jan 01, 2017 P Leslie rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Finding Kyler was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Siobhan Davis blows you away with an intense, forbidden romance; which is raw, passionate yet consuming.

Faye's life changes overnight when her parents die. She moves to the US to live with her uncle and her seven cousins. Her jaw drops when she sees her cousins; she's actually ogling them lol. She's drawn to one in particular, Kyler:
Irene
Dec 25, 2016 Irene rated it really liked it
What in the world????

Love a good Y/A book with drama. This has that plus more.

Faye leaving the only life she ever knew, to live with a family she never knew she had!! She entered a whole new life, but it was kind of like her old life in Ireland.

There was mystery, drama, a few good laughs, a few sad tears as well. All the good makings of a good book.

Faye lost family, but gained family as well. The more she uncovered from her cousins the more she learned she really didn't know her mom at all. Tha
Michelle Lynn
Dec 30, 2016 Michelle Lynn rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance-novels
Disclaimer: I received a copy of Finding Kyler from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

In terms of romance novels, there are surely worse novels. Except now that I think about it, this is one of them. As a warning, this review DOES contain spoilers.

"Finding Kyler" starts by introducing us to Faye Donovan (although she doesn't use her last name until approximately 65% through the novel, so that's real helpful!), a girl who lives in Ireland and yet does not act like any Irish teenager I'
Cover Reveal for Finding Kyler! 1 4 Nov 04, 2016 05:27PM
Subscribe to the Kennedy Boys newsletter to read an exclusive, advance sample of Losing Kyler and to read bonus scenes in Ky's perspective. http://eepurl.com/cpxkFP

Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She is the auth
More about Siobhan Davis...

The Kennedy Boys (3 books)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys #3)

“I was wrong last night. Kyler isn’t just trouble. He’s an apocalypse-level disaster waiting to happen. I need to find some fallout shelter to hide in. And quick.” 7 likes
“I don’t think I’d feel any more violated if he’d stripped me bare. I might as well have lain down before him openly exposing all my flaws and my fears, inviting him to psychoanalyze me.” 7 likes