Start by marking “Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)

Read Book

Finding Kyler

(The Kennedy Boys #1)

Two fractured hearts and a forbidden love they can’t deny.

You shouldn’t want what you can’t have…

Faye Donovan has lost everything. After her parent’s tragic death, she’s whisked away from her home in Ireland when an unknown uncle surfaces as her new guardian.

Dropped smack-dab into the All-American dream, Faye should feel grateful. Except living with her wealthy uncle, his
Published January 9th 2017 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Finding Kyler, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis Yes! Loving Kalvin will be the fourth book in the series and it releases July/August 2017. While the first three books centered mainly on Faye and Ky,…moreYes! Loving Kalvin will be the fourth book in the series and it releases July/August 2017. While the first three books centered mainly on Faye and Ky, all the other boy's books will be a singular title with HEA and no cliffy and can technically be read as standalone. I released the other book titles and provisional release dates on my facebook page recently if you want to check it out - http://www.facebook.com/AuthorSiobhan...(less)
Siobhan Davis The first three books will tell Faye and Kyler's story and thereafter I will write some of the other boy's books if there is demand for them. While yo…moreThe first three books will tell Faye and Kyler's story and thereafter I will write some of the other boy's books if there is demand for them. While you will learn more about his brothers as the series progresses, they are secondary characters at this point as the main focus of the initial trilogy is Ky and Faye. Some of the boys feature more heavily than the others (like Keaton and Kalvin, for example.) Thanks for asking!(less)

Start your review of Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
Dali
Currently 99cents (11/12/2017)

A totally addictive read full with cat fights, teen anguish, lust and forbidden love.
“You asked me before to find myself. No to commit until I had. But, the thing is, I can’t find myself without you.”

Faye Donovan’s life has been turned upside-down. Having to move from Ireland to the other side of the world to her previously unknown uncle’s home in America with his seven intense and odd sons after her parent’s tragic car accident isn’t an easy adjustm
Honestly Honest Bookworm
Jan 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-in-2017
A Paper Princess by Erin Watt rip-off, what the hell? It's exactly the same and I kept reading, thinking it would become original but it never did. You had the triplets that were exactly like the twins. Her getting close with Kalvin, their relationship exactly like Easton and Ella, then the douche Kyler that was a lame version of Reed. She even makes a friend named Rose that seems a lot like Val, even the dad behaves a lot like Callum. I know that sometimes ideas end up being similar but this is ...more
Amanda
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
"Damn," I say fanning myself. "I think I got pregnant just watching."

Just like the first time I read this book I'm completely lost for words. With a forbidden love that is 10 times hotter than Cruel Intentions and a bunch of mean girls who put Kathryn Merteuil & Regina George to shame, this book has everything you need to quench your thirst for hot showdowns and bitchy meltdowns.

Faye's life has changed forever. While losing her parents isn't hard enough, a stranger is uprooting her and movin
Siobhan Davis
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
✮ ✮ ✮ Available Now! ✮ ✮ ✮

"Completely and totally ADDICTIVE!! The Kennedy Boys series has everything I love in romance--crazy hot heroes, smart and authentic heroines, angst mixed with heart...and did I mention the books are HOT?" Rachel Harris, New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author

Amazon USA http://amzn.to/2iKvQCB
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/2hxuae7
Amazon CA http://amzn.to/2iKsSOB
Amazon AUS http://amzn.to/2idjZvO
Worldwide: http://smarturl.it/AmazonFindingKyler

Watch the series trailer: htt
Dianne
FINDING KYLER is proof that author Siobhan Davis has true grit behind her pen and is ready to share it with the world, no apologies, no holding back. Prepare to witness love, raw, desperate and like the Apple in the Garden of Eden, so very forbidden. Prepare to ride your own emotional Tilt-A-Whirl as your very heart and head are tested to their limits as two broken souls find comfort and a kindred spirit in the dysfunctional world they strive to survive in.

Faye has lost everything, her family, h
Andie

This was my first book by author Siobhan Davis and I know it won't be the last! If you loved Paper Princess then you'll enjoy the first book in the Kennedy Boys series.

Finding Kyler has it all - family drama, twisted secrets, teenage angst, forbidden love, a takes no shit main character, and a beautiful boy with a tortured soul. The story sucks you up in a whirlwind, spits you out, and by the end you'll be gasping for air and raging war inside your head.

I'll start by saying that t
Sana
on hold @ 9%

i just cannot with this drama atm the cousin is a fuck face
Michelle Lynn
Dec 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance-novels
Disclaimer: I received a copy of Finding Kyler from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

In terms of romance novels, there are surely worse novels. Except now that I think about it, this is one of them. As a warning, this review DOES contain spoilers.

"Finding Kyler" starts by introducing us to Faye Donovan (although she doesn't use her last name until approximately 65% through the novel, so that's real helpful!), a girl who lives in Ireland and yet does not act like any Irish teenager I'
Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
Dec 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was sent this ARC in regards to an honest review, and honest I am going to be. I know most others have rated this 4/5 stars, but I just cannot. I was really excited to read this, as it was mentioned if you were a fan of Elle Kennedy (Erin Watt) you would love it. Well, this is way to similar to Paper Princess and I just could not enjoy it. I could not even finish it as the more similarities I noted, the more I was just getting mad.

This starts off with a teenage girl, Faye, who has lost both of
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: taboo
Review in progress
Siobhan
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I positively adore the Saven series. I really need to get to work on reading the True Calling books. I’m now finding myself in love with The Kennedy Boys, after just one book.

Upon finding out the final Saven book was delayed due to a contemporary read, my inner fangirl started to die a slow death. Could I wait so long to find out how the amazing series was to end? I didn’t know, but my heart was beating out the tune of how I’m rather impatient when it comes to awaiting promise filled books. Desp
❤Rachel Anne's Romance Must Reads❤
Holy Effing Taboo! Like seriously.

When I first started this book, I'm not going to lie, the similarities to Paper Princess were so extreme I was pretty shocked. By the end of the book I wasn't thinking about the Royals at all for comparison.

I wasn't sure I was okay with the taboo of a blood related relationship (even more so at the end) but turns out I'm either a seriously twisted kinky bitch or something about the story is just very intriguing and you sure as hell don't see many authors attack
Kira

Why do I read shit like this? The better question is why did I finish it? I should have hated it. There were enough reasons to. It was like a soap opera; I just wanted to know what would happen next all the while knowing it would be ridiculous and far-fetched.

Most of the book was filled with obnoxious teenage drama. All of the girls hated Faye on sight, and all of the boys were into her. Everyone was scheming and plotting for one reason or another. The type and level of drama was remin
ABookLover73
Five perfect & amazing stars for Faye and Kyler ❤❤❤!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

When I got this book, I really didn't know what to expect. Because I didn't even read the blurb when I signed up for review.

All I knew was that this was dark bully high school romance trope with which I've got obsessed this year and it was written by Siobhan Davis.

And this was the reason why I was so shocked when I found out this book is about the forbidden love between two cousins.

I read a pretty number of books and they all were diffe
meghann
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Wow. This one took me out of my comfort zone. Tragedy rips Faye from the life she loves in Ireland and she ends up in America with family she did not know existed. Her seven male cousins are... intense. Almost instantly they get real sexually aggressive towards her. In front of their parents. Their father scolds them whenever they say or touch her inappropriately, but no one really has the reaction I would expect. Even Faye.

I was a bit surprised by how few characters in the book were actually r
Coco.V
Oct 21, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon (10/21/2017)!
Moriah
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
**Critiqued this for the author, and it's a great addition to upper YA contemporary romance!!!**

**This review will also appear on A Leisure Moment**

Scandal, scandal, scandal! I critiqued an early version of this for the author and really enjoyed it. Siobhan Davis is dipping her toes in the world of contemporary romance, mature YA/NA edition, and definitely set herself apart from the other literature out there.

Faye was shipped off to America from her home in Ireland when her parents died in a fre
Mindy Lou's Book Review
This was just ok for me. I can admit that it is well written and I will definitely try a different series from this author but I just couldn't really find myself rooting for these people.

I think there are two factors to my less enthusiastic response. One, this is my third high school angst read and I keep hoping it will be as good as the first series I tackled. Two, the drama is way over the top, which I can normally deal with but I didn't like Kyler until almost the very end. For me, the Hero i
Janie
I had to think about my rating for this one. There were so many things that I normally despise in books inside this one. But I still really liked it and it kept me turning the pages. I kinda stopped looking at it as a romance and read it for the OTT angsty drama fest that it was. I mean Addison is more cartoon villain than mean girl in some ways. I’m hoping the romance gets better in the next two books which I’ll definitely be reading. Definitely not safe for those that care.
Tianna✸loves books✸
Paper Princess???
Seriously so many similarities....
This one is so bland but.
I would rather read Paper Princess...!!
Kira Simion
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2017, got-for-free
This wasn't for me.
1. Cheating
2. Cliché jerks
3. No. I just couldn't get into it
Evie ✰
I'm baffled, but definitely not at a loss for words

I'd like to preface this review by saying that I have pretty liberal ideals, I'd like to think I'm open to a lot of different things, but this is not ok. I'm also well aware that an author doesn't need to support things to write about them, but this is just... on a whole other level.

Incest is gross!!!! No matter how you spin it! I'm fine with taboo subjects, in fact, I like reading about them, they always make for interesting stories. But incest
Jess Boschock
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: siobahn-davis
I loved Faye and Ky's story! I literally gonna jump into book 2 after this review. I love how Siobahn wrote this story. Many find cousins being in love very taboo and wrong. The heart loves who the heart loves! Faye is strong and independent. I loved her attitude throughout she is a very likeable character. Ky took me a min to like since he came off as king jerk but I ended up loving him. I love all the Kennedy boys and can't wait to catch up on series. I don't know why it has taken me so long t ...more
Wit & Wonder Books
**ARC graciously provided by the author in exchanged for an honest review**

Unbelievably captivating tale of a story. Finding Kyler will take you on a war path of colossal amounts of emotions of highs and lows like you’ve never known before. Siobhan Davis is a genius to begin an intricate series weaved with suspension, romance and thick plots behind every corner.

Faye Donovan’s life has just dropped from under her when her parents are taken from her by a cruel accident. Now, months away from her
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Forbidden. Omg I really liked this one, it has some ridiculous chemistry with the main characters. Taboo and well written.
Jackie
Dec 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I revived this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fairly quick read and a pretty good one. I'm looking forward reading the sequels. My one and only complaint was that I couldn't keep track of all of the Kennedy brothers besides Kyler. The triplets were interchangeable to me and the older brothers weren't around much to leave any impression.

I really liked Faye, she was a breath of fresh air from the normal damsel in distress heroine that are in New/Young Adult books as of late. She
Paula Berinstein
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow. This was quite a book. I applaud the author for not only producing stories that suck you in and roil your insides, but for tackling difficult subjects. What am I saying "difficult"? Taboo, soul-sucking, forbidden, excruciating subjects. That's what I mean.

What I love most about Siobhan's work is the impossible situations in which she puts her characters. The binds she puts them in--there's no way out except for extreme pain or authors' tricks. I do hope she goes the pain way because tricks
Emma Anthony
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in return for an honest review and I would first of all like to thank Siobhan for giving me my first ever ARC. So Thank You :)

For me being a fan of the royals series and the fallen crest series this book had everything I love in a good book. Drama, mystery, betrayal, love, friendship and the bond of family. The main character Faye, moves from Ireland to the USA after the death of her parents to live with her uncle, aunt and their seven sons. Who she didn't even no
Alison Wang
Mar 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
I can't with this book. I don't even know why I kept reading - I guess it's the issue of getting too invested in the plot again. Just...

"Kyler emits dangerous, seductive vibes that speak directly to that secret chamber inside me. It’s like he possesses a silent calling card that resurrects a hidden wild part of me. One heated look from him, and my body ignites with lust."

I want to die.

What is that?? It's like someone's used thesaurus.com to the point where they've stuck in every single synonym o
Melanie (mells_view)
This is 85% Erin Watt fan fiction and 15% original storyline.

"You should leave, before they ruin you too.” I mean I know the word ruin is pretty common, but COME ON.

Kyler Kennedy = Reed Royal
Kalvin = Easton

I'm with Brad (Wade). I can't get into the blood relatives hooking up thing. So even though that was original... it was too taboo for me.

• The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Malice
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • Saint (Angelview Academy, #1)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Tough Sh*t (Rejects Paradise #1)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Be My Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #4)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Free Fall (Spring Hill Blues, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)
  • Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys #10)