Start by marking “The Ends of the World (The Conspiracy of Us, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Ends of the World (The Conspiracy of Us, #3)

The Ends of the World

(The Conspiracy of Us #3)

The Circle is hers. But Avery West has lost everything else: her mother, the family she’d just found, and the one boy she trusted. In their place are unfathomable power, a staged relationship that makes her question every real feeling she’s ever had, and a mission to find the cure to the virus that’s made her own blood a weapon.

Then disaster strikes, turning Av
Published July 18th 2017 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about The Ends of the World, please sign up.
Megan B I am so excited for the third- and final- book in the trilogy! Do you want Avery and Stellan to get married, or do you 'fight' for Avery and Jack?
Megan B Yes, only set to be a trilogy. Sadly there will be no more books- but I'm certain Maggie will leave us with a great and fulfilling ending.

Start your review of The Ends of the World (The Conspiracy of Us, #3)
Trina (Between Chapters)
I was more into the first half of this book than the second half because the first half involved more of the clue chasing feel I loved about this series and also brought in some tomb raiding. The second half was more focused on resolving every little thing that had ever been brought up in the series, which isn't bad because I expect a lot of closure from series finales. There were a few moments where things we thought were true were proven to be wrong and watching the characters react was intere ...more
Stefanie
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Stellan...my love....parting for 1 year is such sweet sorrow

MY LIFE. I NEED. THIS. BOOK. NOW. PLS. *Cries*

Brb still recovering from Map of Fates
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
I actually really liked how this series came to an end. It was believable and real to the plot line of the rest of the books, plus even though it has a HEA, it is a realistic one. Everything isn't magically perfect or fixed like some books in this genre, which I appreciate.
mith
What a fabulous ending to the series! It has come such a long way since The Conspiracy of Us and I'm so glad I stood by it!
This was filled with action and twists and swoons and I adored every bit of it!
---
i may have made a little graphic for this book...

for, you know, purposes.
needless to say, i have a n e e d for this book.
---
IT'S LIKE SHE SAW MY WORRIES AND ANSWERED WITH HER NEWSLETTER.
because
she just
released THE TITLE
and the RELEASE DATE (well month)
AND THE "R-RATED" OF THAT SCENE WE ALL LOVED FROM MAP OF FATES.
guys i'm screaming. i can't say the title YET but OMG YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT. IT'S
Maggie ☘ (Wonderland-Reader)
*3.7/5 stars*

“The way to solve violence is not with more violence.”

Damn, this was much better than I expected! I'm honestly so glad I decided to continue with the series after the, in many ways, quite bland first book. Each instalment only improves after that. I still think this series has its flaws (duh, three stars), but it was such an enjoyable ride and I did not expect that in the least! At the beginning, in book one, the heroine acted like quite the daft, clueless, naive girl. But now that I finished thestars*
Suzanne
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really good ending to this series! I loved the mystery and the worldwide places this series took readers. The action was fast paced and the twists and turns were throughout the whole series. I look forward to more Maggie Hall books in the future!
Brittany
4 Stars!!
🌟🌟🌟🌟

What a great ending to a fun series!! My ship made it through and for that I’m extremely happy! I loved all the clue finding in the beginning, but I must say, the second half of the book was my favorite 🖤🖤 !! With a realistic ending, and all my questions answered- I totally recommend this series- especially to those who like things like, conspiracies- national treasure and secret societies with fun and historical themes mixed in!
Andreea Pop
Ah, so many cliches, but so enjoyable. Honestly, this series is one of my guily pleasures.
Stacee
I think I would have enjoyed this a bit more if I would have reread the other books.

I really enjoyed how much Avery has grown. She's definitely stronger and more sure of herself in this book. She thinks before acting and I've loved her quiet and fierce loyalty. And yes, there are boys and kissing and action, but ultimately, this series has been all about Avery and she shines in this installment.

It did feel more political and scheming instead of fast paced and action filled, but it was simple s
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was here mostly for Stellan and he did not disappoint. ;-)
Hollis
The finale to this series just didn't do it for me like book two did and I felt it had all the bits I didn't like from book one.. plus some annoyances. I might be judging this a little harshly but it also reminded me of a YA political thriller series I read recently that drove me nuts. Saw a lot of similarities between the heroines. Too much of that, I think, and just too much overall convolutedness. I did like one of the male characters, and some of the supports, but overall it was just.. a lot ...more
Kayla
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The finale I needed. I don't know why I didn't pick this up sooner. You'll see the first book is on my AllTimeFavs list and I just totally forgot about this series but I loved this installment so much.
Jillian
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Such a great conclusion. Oh my god! The action was non stop! The romance! The intrigue! Just everything about this was so so great!!!
Tash
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
so i was lucky enough to have won an arc for this and i just finished reading. i'll write a non-spoilery review and a spoilery review below it so here we go!

um.... we all know i loved stellan but i REALLY loved stellan in this. i'm so glad we got to see a more vulnerable side of him and i loved seeing him interact with his younger sister (who, yes, makes an appearance).

i've always been a fan of slowburn so i really appreciated the building of the relationship between aver
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Thriller
*Rating* 3.5

*My Thoughts*

The End of the World is the third and final installment in author Maggie Hall's The Conspiracy of Us trilogy. I have seen this series being called The DaVinci Code meets Gossip Girl. Since I never once watched Gossip Girl, so I shall let other's explain that comparison to me. I do, however, agree that there are a whole lot of similarity to this series and The DaVinci Code. That being sad, 17
Renée
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: died-waiting-for
Stellan, oh, my sweet sweet Russian man who has a little bit of Greek in him. Oh, my sweet. I shall miss every second with you. And your sweet little sister Anya, darling, I would be the sister she never had. Stellan, Stellan, Stellan. *dies*
Jen (The Starry-Eyed Revue)
This was a great conclusion to the jet-setting adventure of the first two books. This finale was slightly more grounded, definitely more politically motivated, and full of character growth for Avery and company. And though I could have used more of the steamy scenes that Maggie Hall is so great at, I'm thoroughly pleased that she didn't vilify the guy who didn't end up getting the girl. We got to see the vulnerability behind the masks in this novel, and it made me like the characters that much m ...more
Jordan (thejordanjournals)
Don't let Goodreads confuse you. It says it took me 5 days to read this book; but in reality, it took me 4 days to read 80 pages and one day to read the rest.

I had a little bit of a hard time getting into this installment, clearly. I don't know if that was at the fault of me or the book. I'm not sure if I just wasn't in the mood for this story when I first grabbed it a few days ago, or if something felt off kilter about the opening 50ish pages. The novels in this series always start
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
I felt like not a lot happened in this one until the end, and then everything happened at once it was kind of confusing. But I love the characters and the romance and that was great.
Claire (bookscoffeeandrepeat)
A great conclusion to the series. While it's not fast-paced, it feels as though the author had given enough time for the characters develop into their roles. I definitely thought this was stronger than her other books, even if it was not as exciting as Map of Fates or as intriguing as The Conspiracy of Us. The point is, the reader knows the story and what Avery has gotten herself into. I think what were all concerned about is the conclusion to Avery and Stellan's story. *winks
description

Notice how I don't mention Jack? To be honest, I never really cared for the guy. His character felt flat for me in the first two books. Fortunately, he had personality in this book. Eventually, he developed into the character I wished he already was in the first two books.

I was pleased with how the author dealt with the love triangle in this book. I think it became a love triangle in the second book (not in the first one). By the end of the book, Avery was able to choose between Stellan and Jack. It may or may not be obvious which team I'm on.
description
“I can’t lose you. You have part of me in your hands, and you will take it with you. The best thing is to put it back.
Please. Put it back.

I thought it was warm in here, but I was getting cold. “Put it back,” I whimpered again.

“I can’t feel this way about you," said the voice inside my head, admitting it even to myself for the first time.
“I can’t not feel this way about you,” he answered. “I’ve tried so hard.”
Had I said that out loud?

description
Needless to say, I was squealing with happiness!

Additionally, I wasn't entirely convinced with Elodie's character. She revealed something new about herself. It almost felt like an info dump (again) because she reveals about theOrder and its role. Sadly, the info dumping doesn't end there. Hence, it's not quite as fast-paced as one ought to believe. I mean, if you look at this book (and its premise), it sounded like a fast-paced, exciting, and adventurous book. But don't forget that Avery and her friends are solving some kind of puzzle and its involvement in the circle.

However, I do like the budding friendship between Elodie and Avery. I would say they trusted each other more in this book than the first two books. What I liked about this book is that there's a lot more female friendship in this book. It's not just female friendships though, FRIENDSHIP was a theme in general. There's a lot of reminiscing in the past and this in turn made the friendship stronger in all of them. For Elodie, Jack, Stellan, and Avery, it helped them get through difficult times.

This book was bloody and stressful, but it was totally worth it!
I couldn't recommend it enough.
julieta
It's not only this books fault. YA fiction has been feeling a bit luckluster for me lately, I think I might drop it altogether to be honest (with the exception of some releases by my favorite authors and some books I've had on my tbr for a while).
Regardless, every time I read the ending of a trilogy, it feels like the same book over and over again with a different way of saving the world. The last book is kind of a trap for authors-- it either ends up on a happy ending or everyone dies. Yo
bea
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
rtc, i just went through so many feelings... i love a good trash book, and i would die for stellan korolev!
Tonicha
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2017
4.5 I never thought this series would be that deep but I went through a lot feelings at three in the morning, i love stellan korolev whew
Hannah Sayler
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so sad I finished this. I wanted to live in this fictional world with these characters for forever. SO GOOD
Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide/Novelly Yours)
Initial Impressions 7/20/17 + review as posted on The Book Addict's Guide 10/9/17: That was such a solid ending of this series, and done just right, I think! I often times worry with series-enders because it’s so hard to wrap things up. I think THE ENDS OF THE WORLD was just the right amount of action, romance, resolution, devastation, and consequences all rolled into a solid conclusion.

I listened to the first two books back-to-back on audio and I almost wish I had waited until this book was out
Berit☀️✨
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, audiobooks
This was a very good conclusion to this extremely well done trilogy.....
Well, these 17-year-olds did more in a month than I have done in my entire life, but it is fiction so you suspend reality... even the romance at times was much more mature than the age of the characters, not in their actions but in their words.... but putting all that aside, this was very good and definitely different from the usual young adult book.... it kind of had the plot of a fantasy but set in our own contempora
Vanessa
Sep 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
stellan is a soft bisexual and that's that on that
Yvonne (It's All About Books)

Finished reading: January 10th 2018

"You're a survivor. I'd never wish it on anyone, but you're just like the rest of us now. Welcome to the world's worst club."

(view spoiler) ...more
Cori Reed
Mar 09, 2019 rated it liked it
I think this is a really underrated series. So much fun!
Jessireads
Aug 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
3,75
The Conspiracy of...: Ends of the World 72 36 Aug 23, 2017 10:44PM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 4 May 21, 2017 10:02AM

• A Tale of Two Proms (Bard Academy, #4)
  • Reign Fall (Demon Princess #3)
  • Anya and the Shy Guy (Backstage Pass #4)
  • Anjo da Morte (Os Karas, #3)
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
  • Azar o seu!
  • Bitterroot Crossing
  • Daisy and the Front Man (Backstage Pass, #3)
  • The Queen's Lady (The Lacey Chronicles, #2)
  • A Royal Birthday: A False Princess Short Story
  • Mad Love
  • Relax, I'm a Ninja (Relax, I'm a Ninja, #1)
  • To Catch a Cheat (The Great Greene Heist, #2)
  • Friends and Traitors (Slayers, #2)
  • My Fairly Dangerous Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #3)
  • Persuaded (The Jane Austen Diaries, #3)
  • Kissing Frogs
  • The Secret Prince (Knightley Academy, #2)
**Please note: I don't check messages on GR very often. Please contact me through my website: www.maggiehall.com or on twitter @MaggieEHall

Maggie Hall is a traveling, decorating, champagne-drinking, USC-football-watching YA author. She is currently traveling the world for an indefinite amount of time with her husband, which means right at this moment, she might be on a beach in Thailand, drinking wine i

The Conspiracy of Us (3 books)
  • The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us, #1)
  • Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us, #2)
“Dance?”
“Why?” I said through my forced smile.
“Because we appear to be on a dance floor, and it would look strange not to.”
8 likes
“It’s just that I spent so many years persuading myself not to—persuading myself I wouldn’t be able to—feel anything real for anyone that I don’t think I quite believed it when I fell hopelessly, desperately, absurdly in love with my fake wife.” 7 likes