Start by marking “Cherry Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters #1)” as Want to Read:
Cherry Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters #1)

Cherry Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys

(Sunsetters #1)

Bad Boy checklist: English accent, dirty imagination, and an even dirtier mouth. Sex whenever and wherever I can get it. V-card carrying co-stars beware!

Felicity Caine:
I know what I'm doing when I invite A-list actor Dare Wilde to step into my life.
He's the badass villain to my sweet ingénue.
I know how to play this role, even if it's my first time.
The problem is he knows
Published October 31st 2016 by Incantatrix Press

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Bomb, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Bomb

Doris
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
You would think that Flicka would be content with being a child star who has been on a hit show along with her twin, Flo but that isn’t the case in Cherry Bomb. Who would blame Flicka seeing that she is a young woman now who is ready to cut ties with the show that is geared for kids? She could only be seen with certain people, there was no drinking, no smoking, actually living her life as any normal young woman would want to. So her great plan is to get seen going out with Hollywood’s bad boy, D ...more
Lindsey Greer-Smith
Thank you Mad...oops, I mean Clara Leigh! It is amazing to review your books! I have been a fan of this author's and her alter ego for a while now. I had a set favorite of hers, but this one has unseated that book. Cherry Bomb is my favorite from this author by far.
Cherry Bomb is a movie star story with our heroine who is stuck in a never ending bubblegum pop phase of her life due to her & her twins contract with a company since childhood. Flicka is ready to finally grow up and she feels Dar
Symone
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I would LOVE to know who Clara Leigh really is - so far my google searches are coming up empty but damn this was good writing. I thought this was going to be a stock standard romance but the characters just came alive off the page and I really became invested in Flicka's plight to find freedom.

Once you get into the book it isn't hard to see we could be reading about any number of child stars struggling to make an escape into adulthood. Names are thinly veiled but it adds to the fun and knowing t
K.M. Lowe
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good!

This was the first book that I've read by this author. It was a fast paced romance. It was easy reading with likeable characters. It has the right amount of twists to keep you hooked in.
Kathy Aronoff
Oct 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Twin sisters Felicity (Flicka) & Flo have grown up from child stars to young women who are tired of being told how to act what to eat and never waiver from their goody two shoes persona by the Studio that owns them lock stock & barrel. Felicity hatches a crazy plan to approach Bad Boy A-lister actor Dare Wilde. Being seen with the scandal a week Star is surely enough to get Felicity and her sister out of the kids television show they have been staring in for years. Right? Ah best laid pl ...more
Loz
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
In continuing with my Kindle/Amazon Freebie clean-out (aka.. read the damn things already!) this one was next on my list.

Childhood star and one half of Chinchilla's good-girl identical twin sister duo, Felicity Caine has had enough. Enough of being told what to do, when to eat, to exercise and who she can and cannot associate with. No longer wanting the network to run another season of their show, she wants out.
Wanting to break away from their squeaky-clean image and out of her mother and mana
Raj
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Written in 1st person Dual POV

Interesting story.
When Lorne got into his knees in front of Dare, I was shocked and thought it was sooo hot!

I like the characters, the writing style, the story flow, etc.
I skipped here and there.
Too much sex? It's a bit exciting but I was hoping for something deeper or dramatic.
Kyra Carr
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherry Bomb: Dirty,Nasty Tabloid Fun!!

I didn't expect much from Cherry Bomb,but found myself pulled into the story. The plot and the way the couple grew into love. The sex was always butt wriggling good! The characters were fascinating and we'll defined. The mystery was easily solved.
Kat J
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Great light reading...with a HEA that we all want.

A breeze to read and it's nice to see Felicity grow up from girl to woman in the story - even tho I thought that growth could have been fleshed out a lot more.
Randy Sims
Apr 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A top of the list books. It has everything you need

This is a great story. The characters and story line are off the charts. The sexual details keep you aroused at all times. One foe the books.
Mistress Book Lover
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cherry Bomb by Author Clara Leigh

I loved this book and its characters Felicity & Dare definitely packed a HOTNESS punch in all the right places...I will definitely be back to read more by this Author Clara Leigh. *****5 STARS*****
H
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing. Layered. Erotic. Bisexual hero and sex positive virgin heroine. But did I expect anything less from Clara Leigh (aka Madelynne Ellis)?
D'Juana Manuel-Smith
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unexpected

I really enjoyed this drama. I started to foresee what was going down and was excited to read (not watch) it unfold. Great storytelling!!
Anne
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
I lost interest midway through
Giovanna Busa
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cherry Bomb

Bad boy with kinky needs meets a young innocent girl who grows into a hot sexy woman. Lots of drama and heat, an easy read.
Nicole Normand
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Found this book for free on Amazon; this is my honest review.
Loved the main characters, Dare and Flicka and the dynamic between them.
Loved the idea of The Borrower.
Great book; don't miss reading it!
Karen
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok, well the book started off kinda erotic and I was liking where it was taking me, but then you get to really know Flicka and she is a very indecisive girl at the age of nineteen. She was very bold to walk into the underground Gentleman's Club and ask Dare Wilde to help her out of her contract with Chinchilla (that name cracks me up). She has this princess bubblegum reputation that she's trying to end by being seen with the bad boy Dare that he is. He doesn't want to just help her out with noth ...more
Julie
Oct 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in return for a honest review. I really loved Flicka and Dare's story. Flicka wants to be seen with someone who isn't approved of by Chinchilla, who she works for. She goes to Dare but he turns her down. They can't stop thinking about each other and meet up at an award ceremony. They dance together at the after party and end up kissing. The director of the next film Dare is making witnesses the kiss and casts Flicka. Explosive things happen on & off set. I won't spoil it b ...more
Sam
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not your typical Bad boy meets good girl story, but an interesting twist with a childhood TV star wanting to change her image. The story is hot, Flicka and Dare are really enjoyable characters to read about. They certainly have chemistry together. The story is quite enjoyable, well written, quite humorous at times and some secrets. Clara Leigh introduces a host of other characters are are intriguing and leave you wanting to read more about.
Tammy
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Felicity is all grown up and is ready to move on from her childhood role that made her a star. Now she plans to use Hollywood bad boy Dare to get her out of her contract. Will she get more than she bargained for? This was a good read, I liked the characters and the story, looking forward to finding out what happens to Felicity’s twin, Flo. Entertaining and great chemistry. I really liked it.
megan wykle
Oct 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Dare and Flicka are combustible. Good, interesting storyline. I really liked the supporting characters and can't wait until they get their stories.
I voluntarily reviewed this book and was not compensated in any way.
Tammy
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Looking forward to more of this series.
Coralee Corrigan
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
amazing read . loved it . it sucks u in from the beginning and keeps u going to the end of the book
Leslie Cawthon
Vanessa
May 13, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Hollywood Bad Boys Club: Book 1: Drake
  • Already Written (A Hollywood Exchange Novel)
  • Rust (Courage MC #3)
  • Unbreakable - A Bad Boy Romance
  • Bad Boy Santa: A Second Chance Christmas Romance
  • Irish Inheritance (Mist na Mara series, book 1)
  • Rush (Carolina Bad Boys, #5)
  • The Mating Game (Rutledge Werewolves, #3)
  • Putting Up A Fight
  • Hollywood Lights
  • Looks like Trouble to Me
  • Slate (Shifters Elite #2)
  • Kennick (The Volanis Brothers #1)
  • B is for Bad Boy
  • Kale, My Ex, and Other Things to Toss in a Blender
  • Spice and Smoke (Bollywood Confidential, #1)
  • The Lunar Cats
  • Bite Me (Kitchen Gods #1)
Clara Leigh is the alter-ego of a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She lives in the UK.

Sunsetters (4 books)
  • Bath Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters, #2)
  • Sex Bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters, #3)
  • Insta-bomb: Forbidden Bad Boys (Sunsetters #4)