Start by marking “Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8)” as Want to Read:
Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8)

Enrage (Eagle Elite #8)

4.55  ·  Rating details ·  1,923 Ratings  ·  414 Reviews
Part of a world I loathe.
Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself.
Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness.
I'm. In. Hell.
Also known as the Cosa Nostra.
My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane.
Son to a murdered mob boss.
Heir to a throne of murder and lies.
My name is Dante Nicolasi.
And there will be blood.
Published July 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Enrage, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Aleena
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Ash No necessarily but it would be better if you would because even though except the first 2 parts all of them are stand alone but there is a timeline…moreNo necessarily but it would be better if you would because even though except the first 2 parts all of them are stand alone but there is a timeline which would get all messed up if you don't read it in order.(less)

aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog

Blood In. No Out.

Wow! Enrage left me speechless, it fed my hungry soul yet I'm craving for more. I inhaled it like it was my last breath, I devoured it like it was my last meal, I drank all of it to quench my thirst yet I needed more. I am contented. I am satisfied yet I could not get it out of my system. It's still in my heart and mind. Hell, it's even in my soul and regardless of how many times I reread the book, I was still stunned, surprised, in awe and above all I still felt it all lik
5 ALL-THE-REASONS-STARS!!!!!

PLEASE READ THIS SERIES!!!!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!!

I loved this book because ALL THE REASONS!!! I loved it so much, I went back to the beginning and read Books 1-7 in 1 week because I could not put them down! I know. I know. I should have read this in order. I usually don’t care about reading in order, but I truly regret it this time. It doesn’t matter because I still enjoyed every…single…moment of this series. And I just want more because I can’t get enough! Obsessed is jus
Elfina Renee
I swear this series just keeps getting better and better! 5 stars baby!
description
Rachel Van Dyken brought me to my knees. Off and on I cried and felt the emotional turmoil and unfairness of Dante's situation. The indignation, all consuming rage, another case of railing at the computer screen like a crazy ass loon.
description
I wasn't ready for the story to be over or for how it ended.....yeah just twist that knife a little bit deeper, having to wait for Chase's story absolute torture.
description
Ahhh to be this close to the
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

a90ea04ee1a8893d687a49d41fe99a

A deep intricate novel that weaves suspense, grit, and raw emotions in such a riveting and heart pounding manner. Rachel Van Dyken once again drowns her readers with her longing and heartfelt words as we are swept away once again in the world where loyalty, honor, revenge and the mafia are prominent and ingrained.

#Enrage

Enrage is a book that took my heart right off the opening pages as two broken damaged individuals are brought together in a unli
Beatrice Masaluñga
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Dante Nicolasi is Luca Nicolasi's son and Valentina's twin. He's soon-to-be mafia boss in the Alfero family and undergoing an initiation is required to prove his leadership and can be trusted. He has to learn the difficult way with the other bosses even if he doesn't want to be part of this mafia world. He's quite temperamental and cocky but when it comes to family, he'll do what it takes to keep them all safe.

His love interest is Eleanor / El Petrov. She's sold in the Russian mafia and througho
TheresaDK
Aug 09, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the eight book of the series and I gotta admit.. it's starting to feel like the storylines are being recycled a lot! All the Hs are starting to sound the same; they're all super duper angry, extremely brooding and oh so rude towards the h, but alas! It was just them acting out in denial of their true feelings which is more or less instalove!
What I enjoyed the most was actually revisiting past couples, and the last 15% of the book had me on the edge of my seat.
I am definitely not gonna mi
Jan
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the family, blood in - no out.

Omg, that was Amazing!!! I was completely captivated throughout, the characters the plot the unpredictability, just wow.... throws mic.

Dante's journey in Enrage begins when he is undergoing lethal training at the hands of the bosses which basically involves being beaten and starved and beaten again, he is later sent on an assignment within Eagle Elite as a student and to gleam whatever information he has while there. This is Dante's chance to prove hims
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
I love this series and unfortunately this was not one of my favorites. While still well written at times I was confused. I definitely wished for more of a connection between Dante and El. I was SO SAD about Chase and Mil and wished instead that this book was Dante and El's story alone leaving out anything happening to the others :(
Chase should have had his HEA :(
Kim
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars---Spoiler Free review because the mafia has to keep some secrets!

"This isn't a fairy tale, and if it was, I sure as hell wouldn't be the prince."

Dante Nicolasi is undergoing some serious training at the hands of the bosses...like "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" kind of training sessions. He is young, intense, angry, intimidating, but also harbors his own inner fears and demons. He is full of hatred and rage over circumstances and desires revenge. This is his chance to
Grecia Robles
Jan 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: mafia
I HATE YOU RACHEL VAN DYKEN

Estoy furiosa, frustrada enojada y con el hígado a punto de reventarse de coraje, yo sabía que ya no tenía que seguir con esta serie pero por tu culpa Michelle volví a retomarla y me arrepiento eternamente NUNCA NUNCA pensé que fuera a pasar esto o sea a mi Chase mi pobre Chase.

No puedo con el sentimiento, ¿Por qué no Trace? que me cae como patada, me revienta cada vez que sale.

Ni siquiera puedo hacer una reseña de la historia de lo mal que me dejó el final ni calif
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
Didn't see that coming. Full review HERE on The Romance Book Disciple!
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
It's no secret I love the Eagle Elite series, they are so dangerous and intriguing and at the same time they are also relaxing and funny! I know for everyone it's different but for me it was like that. Although this one was quite different..

I was curious for this one from the glimpse we got in the Christmas novel, so I was very happy I could actually start reading this one!

For me Dante wasn't a bad one I liked him immediately just like El, she has a very rough and hard past but she doesn't let i
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Full disclosure: I started Enrage by reading the end. I needed to know. I am in Rachel's reader group and knew something BAD was going to happen. I mean, the next book is called Eulogy for God's sake. And, I am still a bit teary eyed from Elude. So, yeah, judge me if you want, but I read the end first so I could prepare myself. Still fucking hurt. Damn you Rachel Van Dyken!
Spoilers are coming. They are marked, so unless you, like me, need to know, click at your own risk.
A quick run down of ho
Romance Readers Retreat
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's taken me a long time to process my thoughts on this book and even now 12 hours later I still don't know how I feel so bare with me as it may be a long one.

On one hand I want to shake, shout and scream at Rachel Van Dyken but on the other hand I want to kiss and congratulate her on yet another EPIC instalment in the Eagle Elite series. I was reeled in and hooked right from start to finish. I could not put it down and luckily my children slept late because I wasn't moving for anyone or anythi
Jasmine
Jan 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
This book better make up for the disgrace that was the last book. In fact, if Val were to be killed in this book, I'd completely forgive the author for the previous book. :)
Rachel
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars

No spoilers!

The Eagle Elite series has never been about taking the easy road. There is no easy road when family is blood in, no out.

Dante Nicolasi is settling into life with Cosa Nostra. Participating in daily training with the bosses, he has a lot on his plate as he starts classes at Eagle Elite.

El is no stranger to danger and terror. Now that she is under the protection of the Italian families, life is a little easier and she is adjusting to her new freedoms. But the protections s
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Enrage'by Rachel Van Dyken is book 8 in the "Eagle Elite" series. This is the story of Dante and El. I have not yet read the other books in this series, so for me this was a standalone book.
El was taken from the Russians and now is under the Sicilian Mafia protection. El feels dead inside after all that she has been through. But looking at Dante makes her feel alive...a feeling she is at first upset about. El feels that she will always be 'emotionally bleeding' until her heart stops. El is jus
Heather andrews
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dante seems to always ruin his girl's fun, "...I ran my finger lower, lower — his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist before I could continue my exploration. “Hunting for treasure?” He said without opening his eyes, his firm still grip on my hand. “Or just curious from last night?” Dante's woman just doesn't understand some of his frustrations, “I have a sexy as hell woman straddling me and I can’t even see her, what do you expect me to do? Laugh? You realize how painful it is to be pressed again ...more
Three Chicks
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I have come to expect the unexpected from Rachel Van Dyken’s Eagle Elite series. These books are not for the faint of heart. They are Mafia romances chock full of angst and violence and death. I always think I know the outcome and I’m almost always wrong.
Dante Nicolasi is the twin brother of Sergio Abandonato’s wife. He is being trained by our favorite good fellows to join their ranks. He suffers daily beatings to strengthen his tolerance and skill. Of course, he isn’t allowe
TG KMT | QUESTL❥VE
That freaking ending. WTAF.

Didn't care much for Dante & El's story. I just read it..to read it lol
BUT... CHASE?! HELL-FREAKING-YES!

February 2018.. ARE YOU FrEAKING KIDDING ME?! WHHHYYYYY!!!
Becca
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Rachel has a way of pulling on the heartstrings of her fans, leaving them in a puddle by the end of the book.

Enrage is so full of emotion from all sides. As Dante, the son of Luca Nicolasi, finds out what it means to be the prince of the Mob - there is trouble brewing among the families that could cause the mother of all wars. Peace can only last for so long and Dante is about to be inducted into the mob life by fire.

Each book gets better and better and I think the Elite will live forever! Jus
Aira  Cabrera
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Everything was going great. I got the usual angst, sadness, and excitement that is customary for an eagle elite book.

Dante was such a great hero, and it made me really sad that he didn't get to know his parents. They would have adored him. He's rough around the edges, but that was to be expected with his history and his bloodline.

El has been through so much, and I just felt bad that everyone though bad of her. She didn't choose to be abused, but some people just don't see it that way.

This story
Sara Kate
Wow..... I just finished bawling my eyes out.....heart shattered and in shock on how this story ended. I honestly thought they would fix it and all would be okay in the end. I really didn’t think she would write it that way. I love this world though however messed up it is. I’m really curious to see what she will do with Chase and to see him come back from this. Can’t wait to see what the author has in store.
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW ***

5 Mafia Loving CROWNS

I love Mafia romances. The corrupt yet honorable men, the fierce and devoted women, and the world filled with blurring grey lines is nothing short of enthralling for me, and Rachel Van Dyken's world has just become my new favorite Mafia romance.

The anti-hero of this story is Dante, and I love him! It is so clear to see why El is attracted to him. Why she is drawn to all the good and bad parts of him. Because we see the good and the pain ins
Courtney
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Well I sure as shit wasn't expecting that ending, but it is Rachel Van Dyken. She is always able to throw me through a loop with one thing or another in her books.

"Loyalty. Family. Honor. Independence. Class. Blood."

"Blood In. No Out."

Where oh where do I start this review?!? Dante was raised knowing what his family was but never having to deal with any of it. That is until his father was killed and he was thrust into the world he never wanted any part of. El wasn't given a choice when her hu
Melinda
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow but fucking hell. She broke me.
Amanda Koziczkowski
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Rachel continues to make this series better and better with every new book. Enrage was everything I wanted and more. I love how different El and Dante are from one another. I think that's what makes them so strong together. I loved the slow burn build up to their relationship and some of the fun from the guys about it. I loved the multiple stories really going on here and how they layeres together so well. The emotions this story brought out are crazy. I loved the entire book
BookSmacked
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What what I literally don't know what to say. This book yes another five star read. I can't get enough of this series it is hands down one of my favs and I seriously started reading these on Friday.

Dante omg yes I loved him. He's got a temper, he's danger and hot hot hot.

I honestly don't even know what to say here because as per usual RVD has sucked me in to the point where my thoughts are all over the place.

This book will have you a little bit speechless and a whole lot of OMFG what just hap
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We have a new couple El and Dante, and I love them, and they went thru a lot, especially poor El, but she is a survivor and now she has a hottie by her side, good for her. We have are awesome family, my Nixon, awesome as always, and the rest of the crew that show there loyalty. And then we have poor Chase, that part is heartbreaking, but I am confident that he will find his soulmate. I know I am in the minority, but I was never crazy of Mil, or actually of there relationship, I didn't see the ch ...more
How can mill die?? 2 27 Feb 01, 2018 05:31PM
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...
More about Rachel Van Dyken

Eagle Elite (9 books)
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Entice (Eagle Elite, #3)
  • Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4)
  • Ember (Eagle Elite, #5)
  • Elude (Eagle Elite, #6)
  • Empire (Eagle Elite, #7)
  • Eulogy (Eagle Elite, #9)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • Love, Lucas
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Royal Date (The Royals of Monterra, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel
    $11.74 $1.99
  • The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Force of Temptation (Mercury Pack, #2)
  • Wildalone
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Let Go (Hard Ink, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99