Start by marking “Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8)” as Want to Read:
Enrage (Eagle Elite, #8)

Enrage (Eagle Elite #8)

Part of a world I loathe.
Part of a family who hates me more than I hate myself.
Living with a girl who reminds me of my darkness.
I'm. In. Hell.
Also known as the Cosa Nostra.
My life was over the minute I stepped off that plane.
Son to a murdered mob boss.
Heir to a throne of murder and lies.
My name is Dante Nicolasi.
And there will be blood.
Expected publication: July 31st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Enrage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enrage

Kim
Jul 20, 2017 Kim rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars---Spoiler Free review because the mafia has to keep some secrets!

"This isn't a fairy tale, and if it was, I sure as hell wouldn't be the prince."

Dante Nicolasi is undergoing some serious training at the hands of the bosses...like "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" kind of training sessions. He is young, intense, angry, intimidating, but also harbors his own inner fears and demons. He is full of hatred and rage over circumstances and desires revenge. This is his chance to
Jasmine
Jan 11, 2017 Jasmine marked it as to-read
This book better make up for the disgrace that was the last book. In fact, if Val were to be killed in this book, I'd completely forgive the author for the previous book. :)
Heather andrews
Jul 10, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Dante seems to always ruin his girl's fun, "...I ran my finger lower, lower — his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist before I could continue my exploration. “Hunting for treasure?” He said without opening his eyes, his firm still grip on my hand. “Or just curious from last night?” Dante's woman just doesn't understand some of his frustrations, “I have a sexy as hell woman straddling me and I can’t even see her, what do you expect me to do? Laugh? You realize how painful it is to be pressed again ...more
BookSmacked
Jul 17, 2017 BookSmacked rated it it was amazing
What what I literally don't know what to say. This book yes another five star read. I can't get enough of this series it is hands down one of my favs and I seriously started reading these on Friday.

Dante omg yes I loved him. He's got a temper, he's danger and hot hot hot.

I honestly don't even know what to say here because as per usual RVD has sucked me in to the point where my thoughts are all over the place.

This book will have you a little bit speechless and a whole lot of OMFG what just hap
Tiffany  Copple
Jul 10, 2017 Tiffany Copple rated it really liked it
I received an ARC copy of this book for my honest review.
Dante hates everyone and everything in his life but he is bound by revenge and blood. Blood in No Out. He craves the blood he draws when fighting he is afraid of nothing. Then you have El a girl who is afraid of everything , who has lived a life no one should ever have too. She was rescued from a Petrov the ones who Dante wants revenge against for killing his father. He doesn't trust her but all that changes.
The tension in this book betw
Amanda Koziczkowski
Jul 15, 2017 Amanda Koziczkowski rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Rachel continues to make this series better and better with every new book. Enrage was everything I wanted and more. I love how different El and Dante are from one another. I think that's what makes them so strong together. I loved the slow burn build up to their relationship and some of the fun from the guys about it. I loved the multiple stories really going on here and how they layeres together so well. The emotions this story brought out are crazy. I loved the entire book
Becca
Jul 14, 2017 Becca rated it it was amazing
Rachel has a way of pulling on the heartstrings of her fans, leaving them in a puddle by the end of the book.

Enrage is so full of emotion from all sides. As Dante, the son of Luca Nicolasi, finds out what it means to be the prince of the Mob - there is trouble brewing among the families that could cause the mother of all wars. Peace can only last for so long and Dante is about to be inducted into the mob life by fire.

Each book gets better and better and I think the Elite will live forever! Jus
Jan
Jun 12, 2017 Jan rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the family, blood in - no out.

Omg, that was Amazing!!! I was completely captivated throughout, the characters the plot the unpredictability, just wow.... throws mic.

Full review to come.
Nancy Metsch
Jul 14, 2017 Nancy Metsch rated it it was amazing
** Spoiler free review**
This is my very favorite series by Rachel Van Dyken. Yes, it's Mafia But here's the thing Rachel writes it with so much class even reading the gory parts isn't as bad. Don't get me wrong she does gore, but she doesn't in such a way I can handle it.
Enrage is book 8 in the Eagle Elite series. And in this book we meet Dante. He scared me at first because his anger was so INTENSE. He was born into a legacy. The son of a dead Mob Boss and I say this with respect because I re
2OCC Reviews
Jul 11, 2017 2OCC Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice
I am crying. Like legit sobbing my heart out. I get it, I understand it, I know I would do the same... I just AHHHHH!! That is literally me right now!
When one of your favourite authors pours their heart and soul into a book, you just know it's going to be an incredible journey.
I honestly had butterflies in my stomach just preparing myself to read it.
I read it in one sitting as I couldn't put it down, it grabbed ahold of me and wouldn't let me go.
Dante and El.. swoon. Both damaged but in two com
Melissa
Jul 13, 2017 Melissa rated it it was amazing
This book deserves so much more than 5 stars.

"The only out was in."

Dante likes no one and El fears everything. He is Val's twin sister and despises the world that he is living in. We don't really know too much about El in the beginning except that Frank rescued her from the Petrovs and took her into the Abandanto family. Enrage is their story.

"In a world full of lies and destruction. Sometimes all you have is one person to help you see the light."

There is so much tension and angst present in t
Konny
Jul 13, 2017 Konny rated it it was amazing
Every time before I start reading a Rachel VanDyken book Im giddy. I know it will be a great read. I simply know it.
Read Dante and Els story in Enrage. Enrage is the eigth book in the Eagle Elite Series. This book can be read as a standalone, but I recommend to read the books in order.
Dante Nicolasi is part of a world he loathes, hes heir to a throne of murder and lies, groomed to reign.
And there is El, shes part of a world she loathes, forced to endure unspeakable things, rescued only to put ba
Jenna
Jul 12, 2017 Jenna rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Rachel's Eagle Elite stories always surprise me and Enrage was no exception. Dante and El seem like they are complete opposites in some ways, but in others they are so similar. They work.

As always there are so many story lines going on throughout this book aside from just Dante and El's story. After all this is the Mafia and everything is always intertwined. Once again I was reminded just how close this family is and how they are willing to risk it all for each other.

Sometimes I wish that I ha
Stevie
Jul 15, 2017 Stevie rated it it was amazing
I keep falling deeper in love with this series.
Faller deeper into this intricate world that Rachel has created.
Falling harder for the characters.
Falling so hard that this family feels like my own.
RVD keeps surprising me with a new level of depth with each and every book, and Enrage was an unexpected rollercoaster of twists that my emotions couldn't get off of.
I. Am. Floored.
When you've been so lost in this series for as long as most of us have, you can't help feeling so thoroughly invested, and
michelle  Shelly
Jul 13, 2017 michelle Shelly rated it really liked it
Blood. The smell of it, the feel of it. Dante is obsessed with it all. He's full of rage, desperate for revenge. Biding his time, learning, listening. His day will come, then there she is. El. He will protect her, he just doesn't expect to fall in love with her.

I loved this book, loved the characters. These people are so full of tension and talk in riddles. They will have your head spinning and absolutely loving every minute of it. The author keeps giving us exceptional stories with this series
Tabitha Willbanks
Jul 12, 2017 Tabitha Willbanks rated it it was amazing
*ARC Provided For An Honest Review*
I am so incredibly broken right now! Like I am legit sobbing. That's how invested I am, in this series. I knew Dante and El's story would be the grittiest yet; but I never in a million years, would have guessed that Rachel would take this group of characters, down the path that she did. I really can't say much, because spoilers suck, and I would never want to ruin the experience for anyone. So let me end my little diatribe on this note: you will end up with a b
Rebecca Hollingsworth
Jul 11, 2017 Rebecca Hollingsworth rated it it was amazing
Have you read Rachel Van Dyken's eagle elite series? If so, this is a MUST read story but you're now warned, you may start a love/hate relationship with the series and the author.. I love you Rachel, but I'm strongly disliking you after finishing this book. My heart hurts as though I've lost a close friend, and I can't stop thinking about one of my favorite people (characters). 😪😪 Did this book really just happen?

Thank you for another book that has my mind going 'round and 'round wondering what
Theresa Payne
Jul 15, 2017 Theresa Payne rated it it was amazing
I don't even have words for this book. It's that good. It's amazing ..... It's heartbreaking... It's going to leave you yelling at Rachel asking why.... You are gonna want to hate her oh but u can't because she is bad ass. Loved it.
Carisa
Jul 15, 2017 Carisa rated it really liked it
Enrage continues the journey of the original Eagle Elite while they bring new family into the circle. Everyone is finding there place and not without heartache and blood.
Crystal
Jul 11, 2017 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-2017, 2017
Prepare to be shaken to your core. Prepare to cry, and curse Rachel, all while knowing this was necessary. This book is beauty, heartbreak, love, and other things I'm not going to spoil here. It's what's needed, even if we didn't want it, and no one could've done it better.
Kim Sutton
Jul 18, 2017 Kim Sutton rated it it was amazing
ARC received for my honest review. (Blogging for the love of authors and their books)

This is the eighth novel in the Eagle Elite series, if you haven't read the others go do so now! This series is highly addictive, I was very late discovering it but once I'd read the first book there was no stoping me I craved the next book and the next, until I'd caught up and waited not so patiently for Enrage. It did not disappoint.

This is Dante’s story, the mafia family have taken him under their wing to tr
H.
Jul 14, 2017 H. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: challenge-2017
*~*Over-readers Anonymous Book Blog*~*
I haven't read a book like this in a long time. It made my heart both happy and yet so sad. Happy for El and Dante and so sad for Chase. It was so hard reading to the end, not because it wasn't a great book because it was so much more than great. I have come to love these brash, impulsive, cruel, beautiful, fierce and loyal characters and to have them go through the things they do makes it so difficult when really bad things happen to them. I came to love El
Jamie
Jul 15, 2017 Jamie rated it it was amazing
I love and enjoy all of Rachel's books, but this is my all time, top of the list, freak out if the series ever made it to Netflix, will never stop re-reading series. Each book gets embedded and this one went deep. Not only does Dante and El have an AMAZING story, but the whole as a book is just... so beyond words.
I can't even began to talk about what all happens because there is THAT much to talk about without somehow ruining it.

Just to say that me personally not only enjoys the story, is ente
Shawnee is A Bookaholic
Jul 20, 2017 Shawnee is A Bookaholic rated it it was amazing
I feel like I am in a state of shock. Its like....im completely speechless. how is it that im stuck in this world of killing and pain for DAYS. just rereading this entire series over and over? Dante, El...hell ALL of them are just stuck in my thoughts. I hurt so much I just want to crawl in a corner and grip my kindle so tight to try to protect them all. this is by far one of my top 5 for the year. Im so in my feelings and not many authors can pull so much emotion from me. 5 stars and I'm so cur ...more
Clare
Jul 12, 2017 Clare rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I didn't see that going they way it did, And that ending bloody hell i need the next one now, Rachel again delivered an amazing story with great characters, I really couldn't put this down and was sad when i had to as it was all i though about till i picked it back up. If you love this series you will love this one. Even after all these books Rachel knows how to write amazing stories that feel fresh and new each time.
Lorraine Harvey
Jul 11, 2017 Lorraine Harvey rated it it was amazing
Laura Parker
Jul 17, 2017 Laura Parker rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow! Dante and El such a powerful story. Seeing the struggle these two have in life until they are thrown together just makes you speechless. This is probably the hardest book I've read as I read more into the series you start to think of the characters as family, so when sh*t hits the fan you feel it in your soul. The secrets that unfold suck you in and the unknown won't let you put the book down.
Adrian
Jul 18, 2017 Adrian rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, mafia
I've loved this series from the first book, and every book has been better than the one before. Some pretty big stuff happens in Enrage, good and bad and really bad. It's violent and sexy and funny and sexy and sexy. I love Dante, but I'll always be #TeamChase.
Rebecca
I'm going to spend the night crying in my wine and deciding if I still love RVD. (I probably do, but man she kills me!)

Full review soon.
Jenn
Jul 21, 2017 Jenn rated it it was amazing
I love this mafia family. They aren't perfect, but they're family. When one of their own starts to go down a path that's not what the majority wants, it's up to them to reel them in and point them in the right direction. But sadly, sometimes that isn't always easy to do.

When we first met Dante, I was very curious about him. I knew they were going to train him, but I didn't know how much of an participant he would be in the family. Man, oh man, did he make his presence known.

My heart was in my s
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...
More about Rachel Van Dyken...

Eagle Elite (8 books)
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Entice (Eagle Elite, #3)
  • Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4)
  • Ember (Eagle Elite, #5)
  • Elude (Eagle Elite, #6)
  • Empire (Eagle Elite, #7)