Start by marking “Journey's Rule” as Want to Read:
Journey's Rule

Journey's Rule

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
There’s a gorgeous man in Journey McCall’s office and he says he’s there to protect her. But Journey doesn’t think she needs protection. Except maybe from him.

Cayce Donegan wants to escape his clouded past and start fresh. But the arrival of a letter disrupts his plan and forces him to deal with a life he left behind. And Journey McCall.

Despite mutual misgivings, Journey
Published October 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Journey's Rule, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey's Rule

Vera mallard
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
STORY LINE JOURNEY'S RULE:

In romance mystery, Journey's Rule, S. Carman Knight created a winning read filled with mystery, secrets, and romance. Journey McCall has a rule; an important rule and one she lives by. I am not going to tell you Journey's rule, you will have to read the book.

Journey's Grandma Lela has died in Warrensburg, Kentucky; leaving instructions for Journey to appear with the rest of family for the reading of the will. Who's the rest of the family? Funny you should ask! Uncle Bu
Zanne Sweeney
Apr 19, 2017
Anna Anderson
Oct 30, 2016
I have long been attracted to romance novels, primarily for their woman-centered stories. Romances are easy-reading books, designed to leave the reader satisfied. And this, as well, is part of my attraction with the genre.

I have written most of my life: diaries, journals, poetry, and, more recently, romance novels. Looking back on this compilation, I can see that the elements of romance have been
More about S. Carman Knight