Start by marking “Hope” as Want to Read:

(Blue Plague #7)

The Blues are rapidly reproducing; growing more intelligent and lethal each day. With hundreds of millions still covering the earth, the future of humankind looks bleak. Yet, Bruce and his Clan refuse to die without a fight to the bitter end. The elite squads of Omega and Gamma protect the remaining uninfected as the Clan works to rebuild America. As the Blues swarm, the C ...more
Published November 16th 2016 by A-Poc Press (first published November 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hope

Karina Halt
What a beautiful, perfect ending to one of the best Zombie series I have read! It isn't often you feel so pleased with the ending of a long series! I want to warmly recommend this series, it is not just a lot gore etc, it is about family, and friendship, a wish to rebuild after a complete destruction of the world as we know it. Also reading this book you will laugh until you fall of the chair! you will cry with heartbreak and you will feel so close to the characters like if they where your own f ...more
Sabrina
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to an epic series! Mr. Watson keeps up the desperately fast-paced and action-packed story as the Blue Plague continues to threaten humanity.

Bruce and the entire crew at their home ground of Hope will do whatever it takes to stop the spread of the infected and some shady government interference. How many sacrifices will be needed to regain control of the chaos...and how high will the price be against all that they have done.

Mr. Watson has outdone himself in this humorous, yet hea
Johanna Ellyson Murphy
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, Mr. Watson tells you right at the start of the series that you might not like what the good guys do, and he was right. Tough, brutal and borderline sadistic. I enjoyed the entire series, though at times I just thought I was reading a romance/erotica novel. The skills of the entire cast and the dialog, the interaction between the characters and their constant fawning over the leader left me shaking my head at times. Most zombie novels make me believe it could really happen that way. This on ...more
Robert C. Miller
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally Harass Series

This series of books became my favorite set of stories. I spent many late nights reading the separate books. I have read all Mr. Watson's books, but this series was the best. I initially resided reading them because I thought it was just another zombie series. I am happy to have been wrong. Great books of just a little over the top. Keep writing and I will keep reading sir. Thanks for a good time Bubba!
Donald Franck
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A fine ending to a great series

I hated to see this story ending. I have laughed and cried throughout the series and it was painful to reach the end. I will miss Buffy's driving skills as it made her so human, so like the kid she was.
rosanna c, owen
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best series ive read in the last two years

I love the ending, it made me cry. I had gotten attached to the characters and if you are looking for a new read I'd definitely recommend the blue plague, but you have to start from the beginning to get all the fun and laughs
Charlotte
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I wish there was more. I enjoyed read about this family and there life. I laughed, cried and got angry. I didn't t always like what Thomas put in the books but the story was good and exciting.
Amanda
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Of course it made me laugh and of course cry. I love all the Watson's books but this series is my favorite. Thanks for an awesome adventure!
Colin Playford
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great end to a brilliant series.
Vicki Jowers
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Enjoyed the book hope there will be more start with the first one and when you finish it you will want to read the next and the next one till you get to this one
Kristie hunter
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a great series

This series carried me through a hard time in my life. It made me laugh so much I couldn't breath, it made me scared and it made me cry. What more could you ask for in a series? I will always count this as one of my all time favorites. I felt like the characters were members of my family. I will miss them until the next time l read through the whole thing again. Thank you Thomas A Watson and Tina Watson
Alice Atwood
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great series of book

This is a great series of books. I loved all of them. The story is great and keeps you interested. You don't want to put it down. The last book had a really great ending. It was a perfect ending for the books. I'm going to miss reading new ones. These are my go-to books. When I can't find something that I want to read, I will reread the blue plague books.
linda hawkins
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Damn good series

I usually rate books and skip the review but couldn't do it on this one. This is a damn good series . The ending made me cry but that's when you know it's a good book is when your invested in it. I must say the writer couldn't have gave the readers a better gift then this ending after having us fall in love with the entire family in the books. Thank you for giving us this ending.
Gloria Picchione Snodgrass
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing

That's all anyone needs: HOPE

Seeing the best zombie series end has broken my heart. I have read each book and they got better and better with each one. You want action? It's got it. Family? Yep. Laughs? Tons.

Hope brings everything together and a look to the future. I laughed, cried, got pissed and enjoyed it thoroughly. If you want the best then you need to read The Blue Plague Series.
Hayden
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing and exciting read that grabs on and won't let go!!!

After patiently waiting for this book I went and re-read the entire series. I forgot how great these stories are. You know and love the family and friends. Laugh out loud and cry. If you want to read an amazing series this is it.
Joe Amber
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The greatest story ever told

I write this having read the entire 7 book series for a second time. It's hard to write when you can't see for the tears in your eyes and running down my cheeks. The Blue Plague has now officially taken its place as the best stories I've ever read. Amazing works of art, unrivalled in the literary universe
robert andy mcneilly
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best ending ever

This has been my favorite series I've read since read the Ender books. I give it a five because it brings you into the book like you are really there and doesn't care give a Shit about being politically correct. Great series hate to see it end.
Cora
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Grab tissues.

I never expected to cry. Thomas Watson has written a fitting conclusion to this series. Both heartwarming and satisfying, fans of zombie fiction will love this series. Just make sure to have a box of tissues available.
Kelly Wade
Nov 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series

I love this series, Bruce is a larger than life character. I am sad to see the series ending but they go into a list of books that I consider like and old friend and I can come back and visit anytime.
Debbbysworld
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The end.....AWESOME COMPLETION!

AWESOME series The Blue Plague. Laughter, love, friendship, and many hardships are what made this site great to read. I will alwAys follow Thomas and Tina Watson. And can't wait for all of their continued progress.
Cynthia Hebert
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series

I have enjoyed every book in the Blue Plague series. Looked forward to every new installment. Sorry to see it end.
renee
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
EPIC

Definitely worth the wait...Loved the ending...Hate saying goodbye to my favorite post apocalyptic series but I have enjoyed the ride
Norma
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hope

What a great Ended to go through everything with this Family, I loved it there was only two books I cried while reading and this Book was one.
Joel Kennington
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

A great end to one of my favorite series of books. You will love this book and the entire series.
BUY THIS BOOK!
Jan 23, 2017
Matt Hansen
Apr 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Thomas A Watson was born in Bossier City, Louisiana, in 1970, and grew up in Doyline, Louisiana and Grenada, Mississippi. He was the assistant manager of W.C. Plastics in Grenada Mississippi for several years before joining the U.S Army, he was stationed at Bad Hersfeld, Germany. After serving fours years in the Army, he returned to W.C. Plastics where he was the acting manager for four years.

He

Blue Plague (7 books)
  • The Fall (Blue Plague, #1)
  • Survival (Blue Plague, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Blue Plague, #3)
  • Rage (Blue Plague #4)
  • Decisions (Blue Plague #5)
  • War (Blue Plague #6)