Start by marking “Trick or Treat or Kiss Me (Croft Holidays, #1)” as Want to Read:
Trick or Treat or Kiss Me (Croft Holidays, #1)

Trick or Treat or Kiss Me

(Croft Holidays #1)

Halloween is for trick-or-treaters and grumpy neighbors who give candy sweet kisses.

Nosy neighbors, a ridiculously sexy Zorro costume, and an old-fashioned high school dance bring new neighbors, Josh and Nettie, together, but will the shadows of Josh’s divorce and Nettie’s need for approval spook them for good, or will the romantic atmosphere of toilet papered trees and eg
Published October 25th 2016 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Trick or Treat or Kiss Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trick or Treat or Kiss Me

Rubi
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nettie Croft has a little issue. She has the overwheling need (urge?) to always be liked. It makes her feel anxious not to. She also has always loved the house next door, but was unable to afford it. So when a new neighbor moves in and is a total 🐴 her heart shatters. She gives him another chance but when all they do is bicker and fight how else is she supposed to feel? But that's just it. She continues to feel so attracted to him.

Josh is just getting over a horrible divorce. His ex just totall
Tammy M.
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If this author decided to rewrite the phone book, I would be first in line to read it. Diverse, interesting characters, clever dialogue, and excellent editing here, as always. I love how adorably weird everyone is. Nettie and Josh are positively combustable together. A+

Brenda Moser
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a well written , entertaining book with strong characters in Nettie and Josh. The author gives them an explosive chemistry and weaves an interesting and enjoyable story. I highly recommend this book.

Tanya
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They are new neighbours but things around them are not easy. It is Halloween and trick and treaters are out and about. They both need love in their lives but they both have issues which may be a problem. Will they find a way? See if they will

Barbara
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A quick fast book to read of 113 pages that kept my interest throughout. Josh and Nettie have a lot to overcome if they are to move on when they first meet they do not have a good reaction to each other. A Croft Holiday series book and I know I want the rest of this series. I would say read this fun book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Nadea Croix
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this story It is well written, with great detail while the characters and plot development which is engaging.

Karen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good contemporary Halloween holiday romance story, it is compelling and well written. Intriguing resourceful characters. It has been a pleasure to read this book.
Tonya Jones
Angela Royster
Cassandra Hyden
Anna Nguyen
Nov 18, 2018
Ceri is the author of quirky and sexy contemporary romance novels. She has a major weakness for sappy cuddle moments as much as hot and steamy sex scenes, and a penchant for writing snappy and sarcastic dialogue. She loves romance that isn't afraid to be awkward and uncouth, and thrives on flawed characters with big hearts.

Ceri is a New York native living in California with her two cats, Mercy an

Croft Holidays (3 books)
  • Thankful for You (Croft Holidays Book 2)
  • Feast of Love (Croft Holidays, #3)