Start by marking “Untouched (Higher Elevation Series #2)” as Want to Read:
Untouched (Higher Elevation Series #2)

Untouched (Higher Elevation Series #2)

Love isn’t always what it seems to be…..when you are living in the past

When photographer Zac Daley sees something strange in his vintage camera, he thinks he may be losing his mind.

A person in the lake, crying out for help.
No one else can see or hear the drowning girl, but him.

Zac’s interest in finding out about the mysterious girl in the lake becomes an obsession when sh
Paperback
Published November 22nd 2016 by Royal Turtle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Untouched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untouched

Start your review of Untouched (Higher Elevation Series #2)
paulinereidbookreviewer
This book is about, Zac Daley and girl friend, Amanda Bresky (plus her family).

Amanda gave a vintage camera for Zacs birthday. A mysterious girl haunts the camera, once drowned in a lake. She reaches out to Zac and Amanda for help. Both try to help the drowned girl, but it's all not as smooth as it sounds, Amanda gets into trouble with her mother and her mother thinks she's up to no good, but then again, is the onus on her mother?.... as she might not be up to any good herself. Zac also finds th
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
While book one in the Higher Elevation Series began a bit slow for me, I found that I had absolutely no trouble at all jumping back into the series to follow characters that you get to know and love in book one. Untouched follows Zac and Amanda, giving their relationship that is briefly touched on in book one a much more involved story. Naturally there are supernatural elements, and this plays in nicely with the previous ideas instilled throughout the first book.

“I will never regret kissing yo
Karen
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is book two of a series by Renee Regent called Higher Elevation series, You do not have to of read book one to enjoy this book, although book one does touch on one of the characters from this book but if you plan to go on and read book three then you will definitely have to of read book one. I actually enjoyed this book more than the first one - it still has romance, mystery, and supernatural phenomena, but this one I didn't want to put down. This book follow Zac the photographer from book ...more
Amy  Crull
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book just jumped right into the story and had no problem understanding any of it. We meet Zac and Amanda in book 1 but only get a glimpse. We get the whole story finally.
Zac is a gifted photographer but there's something that he hasn't healed from. Amanda is determined to show him she wants more then just a friendship. She comes from a very sheltered household. Her mom is bat shit crazy but mellows out by the end. She takes the role of leader a bit to far and drives Amanda crazy.
I loved t
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
★★★★
~Lindsey~
This is the second book in the series and I must say I Liked this one more than the last. This book just had a faster feel to it and it didn’t take long for me to get into it. This is a great book that really makes you connect with the characters. Zac and Amanda’s chemistry pops off the page and holds you there until the end. This is a great follow up book and it did not disappoint. The flow of the writing, the characters, the plot and all of it just came together to make a great st
Cheri
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book Two in the three book series features Zack, Sarah's best friend from book one. He is still not convinced that paranormal things actually happen, even after his experience with Sarah. Then something happens to him. He alone sees the lady in the lake—and--she starts communication with him. Amanda, another friend, wants to move out of the friend zone and into more. Zack doesn't plan on a relationship. Amanda is interested in Zack despite his hippy appearance and her mother's strong disapproval ...more
Cally
Feb 03, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the Higher Elevation Series trilogy.

This second book focuses on Zack and Amanda's story. Zack is seriously attracted to Amanda she is a sweet, innocent and feisty girl. But Zack is carrying around so much baggage that he feels that he cant commit to Amanda as he would just bring her down and burden her with his past.

Amanda is also carrying baggage but not from her past but in the present day. The poor girl has so much on her plate especially from her controlling mum.

Th
Jenn Swanger
Sue
Stacia Chappell
May 22, 2017
I'm an Indie Author who writes stories about mismatched people who fight the odds to be together. Contemporary and supernatural romantic suspense, with twists and turns and always a happy ending.

I'f you'd like to hear more about my books or upcoming releases, join my newsletter or browse my website:

Or follow my Author page: