Start by marking “The Million Miles High Club (Celestial Mates)” as Want to Read:
The Million Miles High Club (Celestial Mates)

The Million Miles High Club

(Celestial Mates: Romancing the Galaxy… #10)

KALIA: I'm an independent career woman. I shoot the bad guys myself, and I fly my own ship. The last thing I have time for is a man. So when the Celestial Mates cherub tells me I'm next on the list for a mate? I laugh.

But then I see him. Seven feet of alien muscle, a face like a movie star and a tongue that could drive a girl wild.

I can't stop staring at the eye candy, b
Published October 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Million Miles High Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Million Miles High Club

Barbara
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another well-written story in the Celestial Mates series this is KALIA and SCORVAN's story with danger, suspense, drama, villains, and love. I enjoyed reading this story from the first to the last page.I would recommend this book.
Rosa Maria Garcia
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Love Story

If you love to read alien romance with awesome characters and steamy love scenes that sizzles? This is the book for you; where you find love through time and space?
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a cute story. What a way to find your mate, one minute you're flying thru space talking to a cherub and the next minute you've landed in a docking Bay, magically. Then after meeting the sexiest male ever, captured and imprisoned. Only to escape and crash on a planet you're not familiar with. Whew good thing that male is worth it.
Kathi
Fun Alien Dating Adventure!! 3.5 stars

Kalia is flying rebel missions with months remaining before returning home; when a dating app is suddenly loaded onto her system! A holographic image suddenly becomes real and she realizes an earlier survey has signed her up for an alien mate – she must be imagining things.

Scorvan is in trouble with his Captain – and is assigned the punishment of monitoring the loading bay – the worst job on-board especially when they are in deep space and there will be no l
LovetheRhageBDB
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kalia is an earth pilot; she receives a holographic message that her true mate has been located. Right after receiving message her ship crashes into a huge ship.

Scorvan is on a Yolcadian ship and is sent to the cargo hold by his captain for a punishment. He cannot believe when this ship comes crashing into to cargo area. When the pilot emerges, he cannot believe it is his true mate and she is a human female.

Can Kalia and Scorvan keep their intergalactic love or are there too many forces to tear
Coral Mitchell
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Kalia is an independent career woman, flying her own ship. She has no time for permanent commitments and is surprised she is told they found her mate. Her mate, Scorvan, is a Yolcadians. Yolcadians do not like Humans. on the best days and with her appearing in their ship does not bode well for her survival. Scorvan is a Yolcadian soldiers and swore an oath to stay single. When Kalia appears on his ship, he is captivated by her beauty, but knows he should keep away. They seem to go from problem t ...more
Louise Nunn
Not what I expected!

I laughed a lot while reading this. I probably wasn't meant to, but, they need to kill their little Cupid dude. He got his subjects into so much danger, repeatedly, I was starting to wonder if he was just trying to get fired! Kalia and Scorvan were constantly put into life or death situations. If I were them, I would definitely be ready to kill the little winged freakazoid. I loved Lola. Is that weird? I love that Kalia is a kick ass rebel. Everything she does is cool. There
L M
Nov 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable read that was a lot of fun.
Liked both Kalia and Scorvan and found their trip to a HEA one big adventure and a pleasure to ride along for. I am not too sure about the cupid guy, talk about making things hazardous for our two H’s. Luckily Kalia is not a weak woman and is more than able to take care of herself and her mate.
This is my honest opinion of this book.
Icu2qtpi
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great Addition

Suki Selborne did a great job with her addition to the Celestial Mates series. It was fast paced, had quirky new aliens and sexy fated mates. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Kelly Erickson
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Spaced out

There is action and adventure in this short story. The meeting of the mates is funny . the reptiles that capture them want to eat the girl ewe.
Brandi
Dec 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF...I just couldn't get into this book. The main characters just lacked depth, especially the H.
Christy
Oct 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good

Never in my life have I read so many books about aliens.. Let just say that I enjoyed reading them..
TJ-LibraryGirl
Nov 07, 2016
Tracy Lynn
Nov 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Suki Selborne is a USA Today bestselling author writing paranormal, sci-fi and fantasy romance. She loves reading stories full of magic, drama, suspense, action and fun, so those are the kind she writes, too. Suki lives with her husband, kids, and way too many books, in London, England.

Celestial Mates: Romancing the Galaxy… (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Wrong Place, Right Mate (Celestial Mates)
  • Alien Conquest (Celestial Mates)
  • Mate For The Feral Barbarians (Celestial Mates)
  • Triad In The Stars (Celestial Mates)
  • The Blue Alien's Mate (Royally Blue, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • Ribbed for her Pleasure (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.5; Celestial Mates)
  • Not So Little Green Man (Vialea, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • Stars Apart (Celestial Mates)
  • Out of this World (Celestial Mates)
  • Raelor (Trekkers, #3; Celestial Mates)