Start by marking “Commander in Chief (White House, #2)” as Want to Read:
Commander in Chief (White House, #2)

Commander in Chief (White House #2)

3.97  ·  Rating Details ·  5,190 Ratings  ·  807 Reviews
The sizzling second installment of the White House series, by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Katy Evans.

We fell in love during the campaign.
The stakes were high.
Reputations could have been ruined.
Scandal hovered over us like a cloud.
Now the man I love is the President of the United States of America.
And its not my vote he is after.
He wants it all.
My heart.
ebook, 1st Edition
Published January 5th 2017 by KT Publishing LLC

Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” ~President Ronald Reagan

Growing up in the Virginia suburbs of DC, I was never a fan of politics, but I had two presidents and political heroes whom I greatly admired: one who was before my time, John F. Kennedy, and one was during my childhood, Ronald Reagan. When I heard these presidents speak, both great
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 01, 2017 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
I'm going to keep this review short and super sweet because you already know that I am crazy over Katy Evans and her books! But I just need to say that just when you think it can't get any better than it has, Katy goes and writes a sequel that flat out BLOWS YOU AWAY. A sequel that is so full of sweetness, it makes you swoon just thinking about it. I cannot say enough good things about Mathew and Charlotte. Those two are so perfect it's not even funny.

I really think this series is unique, well w
Cora Kenborn
Jan 04, 2017 Cora Kenborn rated it it was amazing
Katy Evans has my book boyfriend owned heart spinning like a revolving door lately. I fell in love with Matt Hamilton in Mr. President, believing she couldn’t possibly create another character I’d love more. Then, I lost my head and heart to Callan Carmichael in Womanizer. I was anxious to see if Matt had the sequel stamina to win me back.

Oh, win me back he did. Matthew #MadeMyHeartHisAgain

This book was refreshing. There was no drama at the center, just the final chapter of an epic love story th
Lea ★
ARC kindly provided by author VIA social butterfly PR.

I am so happy I got a chance to read an ARC of Commander in Chief.
Katy Evans is one of my favourite authors and an auto buy for me.
I did my victory dance when I got it on my Kindle the other day since I loved Mr. President, and couldn't wait to get my hands on the sequel.

So, Commander in Chief picks up two months after the election night, and Matt Hamilton has the inaugural day ahead of him. Yep, he became the youngest president in the his
Anne Mercier
Commander In Chief was everything I'd hoped it would be. No, that's not true. It was so much more. The feelings--my feelings--so intense. The love--super crazy love. In Katy's acknowledgements she mentioned hoping people would be able to "feel this. Just like this." I guarantee you, I felt it.

"I fucking love the hell out of you," he whispers.

I was so afraid, not knowing what was going to happen with the investigation. That's all I'm saying about that... so I don't ruin it for everyone.

His Eyes.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2 Commander in Chief, book 2 of 2. After a reckless & forbidden affair intern must face her former boss, the President!

‘You have no idea the amount of cells that become inactive in women’s brains when you walk by.”

Books in White House series should be read in order:
Book 1: Mr. President
Book 2: Commander in Chief

In Mr. President, book 1 (book 1) son of an assassinated President, attorney and head of a real estate empire Matthew Hamilton, Matt decided to run for President. Non-prof
 ❤ 2 Girls & Their Kindles ❤ (Lynsey Goddard)
Image result for great book
What a fantastic conclusion, to a great duet 4.5 stars. I loved everything about Matt and Charlotte's tag of war. I felt like I was walking through the halls of the White House in Charlotte's footsteps, and absorbing all the thrills and feels along the way.

Katy has done a remarkable job on this series, I'm a total Manwhore fan, but President Hamilton, well I think he just knocked the Saint off his pedestal.
20160728_201227 (1)Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.5 Stars!!

'Commander in Chief' is the second installment to Matt and Charlotte’s story, conclusion, that I have to admit I was dying to read from the moment I finished the first installment. This second installment, unlike the first was not as thrilling…at least for this reader. However, I enjoyed it! That being said, I have to say that I’m a little disappointed with this one.

He’s the president now, but he’s still Matt. My first crush, my first love. And I know that after Matt, I’ll never want
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Oct 28, 2016 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Katy Evans never seems to disappoint, especially in this incredible and dramatic ending to an outstanding story…

➳The ending of Mr. President had me with my jaw opened, because I was NOT expecting there to be a cliff hanger. THAT’S what Katy does to us readers, surprises us with the most unexpected plot twists and endings that you do not see coming. Thankfully,this story is excellently structured in which us the readers can both enjoy and devour at the same time. She brings this story to a who
Pearl Angeli
4 Happily Ever After Stars!

"I want you. I want you indefinitely-- and eventually, baby, you're going to need to own up to the fact that the man you're in love with is the president, and you helped put me here."

(I buddyread this book with my lovely sis Bea. Click her name to read her awesome review!)

Katy Evans manages each time to suck me into the story she writes. I loved Mr. President and now after finishing this conclusion of Matthew and Charlotte's story, I am so happy because of their sa
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦I am sitting here all torn up because I have no freaking clue about how to rate this. I loved the first book. And I loved the main characters. I still love them. I am absolutely sure a lot of people will enjoy this lengthy conclusion to the duet with the happiness overload.

➦Here is what I do know. This book read like an extended epilogue which lacked any sort of conflict or angst. For me, it was a snoozefest. If you are a patient reader and don't mind lengthy descriptions of things like house
Elizabeth
“She is the one relentless, constant thought in my head and tug in my damn chest. The only she that has ever existed in my life.”
description

Commander in Chief is the second book in the White House Series, and this romantic duet MUST be read in order so if you haven't read the first book in the series Mr. President then cease reading this review now and come back later after you have read the first book!

description
"Hamilton holds nothing back from the First Lady."
Commander in Chief picks up a few months after Mr.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Book two starts off two months after Matt wins the presidency. Charlotte has been in Europe trying to mend her broken heart and Matt has come to a decision concerning his and Charlottes relationship. No longer willing to live without her Matt puts a plan in motion to win her back and keep her forever.

description

I enjoyed this one just slightly less than I did the first book. It was missing some of the "illicit affair-falling in love" vibe that the first book had and dragged a little for me especially towar
Ramona
Jan 08, 2017 Ramona rated it liked it

I've waited for this book like air and after receiving the wonderful news of its early release, I was so excited to read the conclusion of this amazing love story.
Matt is now president of The United States and hasn't seen Charlotte in over 2 months, right after the news of his election was released. Because of the complicated situation that Matt was not able to be president and love someone in the same time, Charlotte decided to sacrifice her love for him and put the people's need first.

Of cour
Hulya Kara Yuksel
I LOVED-LOVED-LOVED it! :)

I really enjoyed this series. 1st book was great too but 2nd book was so much better than that... <3 Please do yourself a favor and read this series asap! You’ll love Matt & Charlotte very much. I felt pure love and joy with them and most important thing their chemisty were perfect. :)

Matthew Hamilton. You are the definition of perfection. You are a perfect friend, perfect boyfriend,(view spoiler)
You're simply th
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

First of all, I'm in love with this duet's covers! Gorgeous! This alternating POV duet was such a joy to read, and it was interesting to find out more about what happens in a presidential campaign. Matt and Charlotte were both lovable characters who showed growth in the span of the two books.

Commander in Chief follows the story two months after Mr. President. Matthew Hamilton is ready to assume office, and he's still in love with Charlotte. Their time apart m
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 PRESIDENTIAL Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have never wanted a fictional character to be the real life President of the United States so much!! “Commander In Chief” was the perfect conclusion to Matt and Charlotte’s story and I couldn’t have been more happier with the outcome.

Picking up right where “Mr.President” left off, Matt has won the election and now is now gearing up for his Inauguration. But with that successful win, comes the devastating loss of losing the one woman he would do anything for. Ne
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'Born for me' Stars!

7 days in 2017 and already a book rated with 6 stars, what a great way to start the new year! I immediately got reading this book after finishing Mr. President and I thought "It's impossible for this to get better!". Well, I am happy to say I was wrong! Commander in Chief is everything I expected and so much more. This series has blown my mind and given me all the butterflies!

Commander in Chief is the second installment in the White House series and it continues the secret
Jenny
Feb 28, 2017 Jenny rated it really liked it
It's simple. It was sweetness overload. I loved how Matthew & Charlotte's story unfolded in this edition, loved the ending. Very easy, angst free read. Again, sweetness overload, in a good way❤❤❤

photo FCB9F3D7-EB17-4166-8845-E96FC3DDEDBA_zpshy6tzctb.gif
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We're finally back with Charlotte and Matt. Or rather, with Charlotte and Mr. President! ☺
Yup - Matt's the President of the United States of America now.

description

And he hasn't seen Charlotte for two months. She ran away to Europe to get away from everything, and to maybe start forgetting about Matt. But of course you can't forget the man you're hopelessly in love with. And Matt didn't forget her either.
He wants her back. And since they can't start a relationship just like that (remember? His campaign sai
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 02, 2017 Jacqueline's Reads rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Sugary Sweet Stars

Commander in Chief is part of the White House series by Katy Evans. I love Katy Evans and I love this series. I’m all about presidential theme books and I was dying for this book. Commander In Chief was nothing what I expected but everything I wanted and more.

The book beings two months later from when Charlotte leaves Matt and didn’t you love that ending? I love a good cliff hanger and this one didn’t disappoint.

I was really nervous about this book because I didn’t want to
Milica's Bookshelf
Jan 21, 2017 Milica's Bookshelf rated it it was amazing
Knjiga mi se svidela više od prvog dela.
Mr. President ♥
Matt Hamilton, I love you!
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
 photo 6CE3FB8D-E38E-40EA-89DD-F27C2F50FE0A_zpsdhrf6y4f.jpg

I'm going to make this review as quick as possible, this is one of those books where I just don't know how to review because it's character driven but this is why I ADORE Katy Evans writing style she grabs hold of my every nerve ending from page one.

This book picks up straight from Mr President and this is just a story about two people who are meant to be. But it's also a story about power, about strength, about love of a country and hope for their country. I'm not from the USA but I believed
Nicola
Jan 04, 2017 Nicola rated it really liked it
Commander in Chief picks up in the months following Matthew Hamilton's successful presidential bid. If you've not read the first book, Mr. President, rewind and do so now as this isn't a standalone read.

description

This is one of those books that whilst I was satisfied with how it played out and continued to adore the characters, at the same time I was a bit peeved at the predictable path Katy Evans led Matthew and Charlotte down, and her failure to bring anything unique to the table beyond their situation
MELISSA
Jan 03, 2017 MELISSA rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
(ARC provided by author)

photo 2A47E986-A529-4FDE-9C8B-28426BF50311_zpsrqrgpzkp.jpg

Charlotte Wells fell in love with President-Elect Matthew Hamilton while working on his campaign, & then ended things and left for Europe for two months. She didn't see any way they could make things work or be together without causing a scandal now that Matt would be the forty-sixth president of the United States. He needed to focus on his very demanding new job, & she needed to try to move on. Problem was, she missed him horribly and time did nothing t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars <3

This was one of my most anticipated books for this year!I loved so much Mr. President and I couldn't wait to see what will happen between Charlotte and Matt.

description

I loved Charlotte and Matt in this book.They were super hot together.You can easily feel their sexual tension and how intense they were!I loved how determined Matt was to have the woman he loves, this make me fell in love even more with his character!

Overall it was a great book,the main reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is bec
Dee Montoya
4 STARS****

(ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review)

Matthew Hamilton is back as the Commander In Chief of our nation, and the owner of our hearts. This deliciously, sexy story takes us through the struggles of this handsome alpha male, as he tries to manage his feelings for the woman he loves and his responsibility and duty to his country.

photo 540960D4-872A-4A0B-B4B1-4EDA97C7878C_zpsxfu8vegr.jpg

Matthew Hamilton is continuing his father's legacy now that he has been elected President. He has a lot of love for his nation and
Tijuana [TJ Loves Books Blog]
3.5 Stars

Let’s start with what I absolutely loved about Commander in Chief – the main characters, the relationship development and progression, the steam level, and most of all I haven’t made it a secret that I love Katy Evan’s writing style. Her larger than life heroes are MAGNIFICENT and Mathew Hamilton is no exception.
The feelings and emotions exhibited by her characters are some of the best I’ve read. This book is a study in love that transcends all and out of this world chemistry between t
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Jan 06, 2017 Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

“She’s the light. Walks on water”

Two months have passed since Matt has been elected and his inauguration is about to happen when we reunite with him and Charlotte. He hasn't been able to forget his girl and after a lot of second-guessing his decision to not continue his relationship with her he finally decided to go after her, damn the consequences.

“I have met the most wonderful girl. Do you remember I told you about her on my last visit? I let h
Corina
Jan 02, 2017 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed

Stunning closure to Mr President!

Katy Evans managed to write one amazing conclusion to a much beloved book of mine. I LOVED Mr. President. I loved the forbidden, the secrecy but most of all Matt and Charlotte's love.

Commander in Chief continued 2 month after Election Day. Charlotte spent the last two month in Europe, trying to keep distance between herself and Matt. For Matt it was two month too many. He hated being apart from the woman he intended to make his.

At one of Matt's inaugurat
Fifty Shades Supp...: January 2017 ~ BOTM ~ Commander in Chief by Katy Evans 34 90 Feb 10, 2017 03:41PM

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com
More about Katy Evans...

White House (2 books)
  • Mr. President (White House, #1)

“One day I'll do all the things I need to. And she'll be mine. Mark my words."

"Does she know this yet?" I ask, quietly.

"I just told her." he says.”
8 likes