Start by marking “Bound to the Truth (Dreamslippers #3)” as Want to Read:
Bound to the Truth (Dreamslippers #3)

Bound to the Truth

(Dreamslippers #3)

What if you could ‘slip’ into the dreams of a killer?
This family of PIs can. They use their psychic dream ability to solve crimes, and that isn’t easy.
Especially when your client thinks she knows who the killer is, but you don’t believe her.

Did Nina Howell really fall under the spell of a domineering, conservative talk show host--as her wife claims?
ebook
Published November 11th 2016 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Bound to the Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound to the Truth

Karen
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a pretty complex plot and there's a lot of dreamslipping going on. At the same time, Cat is facing several personal decisions and changes in her love life and career. The book is very enjoyable and compelling as she, her Uncle Mick, and grandmother try to unravel the turn of events resulting in Nina Howell's death.
Deirdre Fagan
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Wow

More masterful weaving together of plot by Brunette! Love her characters, contemporary subject matter, and ability to keep her readers on their toes. Fun, exhilarating read. Hoping for another in the Dreamslipper series.
Fred Fanning
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
This book was very entertaining. I liked the characters.
gj indieBRAG
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that BOUND TO THE TRUTH by Lisa Brunette is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells a reader that this book is well worth their time and money!
On My Kindle BR
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: onmykindlebr
I received a free e-copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Strap yourself in, hold on, and enjoy the ride because this book is going to blow you away!

There's a lot of self-discovery going on in this book: Cat is still figuring out her considerable dreamslipping skills and is trying to decide if she wants to move to San Francisco to pursue a relationship with Jacob, Grace and Mick are diving into Seattle's dating scene, and the current case leads Grace and Cat into an underground sub-
Jessica Bronder
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin and Nina are a married couple with an adopted little girl. Nina is a successful architect and Robin is the stay at home mom. When we start the story, Robin is craving something more than just being at home. You also get the feeling that there is more to Nina’s side of the relationship. But then Nina is killed and Robin hires Cat and Grace to find the killer.

This is a great mystery with lots of action. Robin and Nina seem to have a perfect marriage from the outside but inside there are cra
Sage Adderley-Knox
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Private investigators with psychic abilities? Yes, please! Bound to the Truth is another marvelous read from author, Lisa Brunette. This story contains some wonderful, progressive characters. Straight out of the gate we meet a married couple, Robin and Nina. Everything on the outside looks nice and cozy, but there are some major things happening behind closed doors. Cat and her grandmother are hired to track down the killer of one of the wives, and that's when things get saucy. The plot runs dee ...more
Stacey Schneller
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book that I have read by Lisa and I absolutely loved it. I can’t wait to read more of her books.

A fun book to read for sure. Drama,mystery,suspense, a little bit of romance. I loved meeting all the characters in this story. They were sure fun and well developed characters.

Cat and Grace were my favorite characters. The plot was great and the finding out who done it kept me guessing till the end. I love a good story that has me guessing.

I would highly recommend this book to co
emily
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bound to the Truth is pretty fantastic! People with physic abilities plus the fact they're investigators, um that's great! I'm really fascinated by this story, it's filled with action, suspense and ton of mystery! Bound to the Truth is written beautifully, I didn't see any funky sentences or grammatical issues which is so rad! This book has so much going for it. It's such a fun book to sit down and relax to which I recommend to anyone interested in Bound to the Truth. Overall I give Bound to the ...more
Bonita Martin
Jan 11, 2017
Sally Thummel
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Book in Series

Lisa Brunette continues to keep this series intriguing and fresh. What a treat to have such a talent here in our community. I am looking forward to read what the future holds for Cat, Greg, Granny Grace and Mick.
Dianne Casey
Melissa Rothman
Debee Sue
Kathy Heare Watts
Nov 08, 2016
Lisa was born in Santa Rosa, California, but that was only home for a year. A so-called "military brat," she lived in nine different houses and attended nine different schools by the time she was 14. Through all of the moves, her one constant was books. She read everything, from the entire Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden mystery series to her mother's books by Daphne du Maurier and Taylor Caldwell.

A

Dreamslippers (3 books)
  • Cat in the Flock (Dreamslippers #1)
  • Framed and Burning (Dreamslippers, #2)