Start by marking “About Last Night (O'Gallagher Nights, #2)” as Want to Read:
About Last Night (O'Gallagher Nights, #2)

About Last Night (O'Gallagher Nights #2)

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
O'Gallaghers, a long-standing establishment in San Diego, is known for it's Irish brews and fare.

When the next generation of O'Gallaghers took over, it became known for a little bit more...

Rory O'Gallagher.

Thirty, five-ten, and long, lean muscle.
The middle O'Gallagher is as known for his prowess in the bedroom as the oldest is,

and for so much more.

Women have always been at
Kindle Edition
Published October 5th 2016 by Mignon Mykel

To ask other readers questions about About Last Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about About Last Night

Lady Heather
Poor Rory.
He's met his match.
He's met the love of his life.
The one person he wants to better for, and she doesn’t want to have anything to do with you because your talk is cheap and your actions don't speak louder than your words.
I really enjoyed reading your journey to finally growing up and being the amazing man your meant to be.

This novella is a great addition to the O'Gallagher Series.

Can't wait for the next book!
Paige
Nov 10, 2016 marked it as never-finished  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, dnf
While I loved the full length novels from Ms. Mykel, I just don't generally enjoy novella length stories and I think this is just an example of my own needs as a reader. I did read the first book in this series and liked it. I just can't seem to find the same connection with these characters. I prefer more depth and a novella just doesn't give that opportunity. DNF 20%.
A
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review :)

it was definitely a fun novella :) I loved the banter, the interactions, and Rory, but Emily... a little bit less ;) I absolutely did not see that ending coming, but since it's a novella I won't say more now... ;) but I will have my full review for you guys soon, on the release day ;)

edited to add my full review :)

I quite enjoyed it :) although again, I feel like this story could really benefit from at least a few chapters more... w
Book-Bosomed  blog
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

This is the second story in the O’Gallagher Series. It focuses on O’Gallagher brother Rory, 29, and one of the waitresses at the bar, Emily, 24. Frankly I didn’t have high hopes for Rory going into this story. In the first book, it’s established that while Conor has the integrity (the only integrity mind you) to at least finish out his shift each night before taking a woman to bed, Rory has a tendency to cut out in the middle of his shift. Then this novella opens with Rory seeing Emily
Mette
Emily and Rory sitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.

Oh boy, Rory got it bad, he got it real bad for Emily.

Ms. Mykel has written another story in her O’Gallagher Nights series. This time, it’s Rory’s journey into the land of love.

description
Emily is a smart young woman, who needs a job, to get her through her studies. She sees right through Rory and knows he is a flirt and a heartbreaker and she wants nothing to do with him.

Rory knows Emily doesn’t like him and he keeps his
♡Tonya♡
Another manwhore O'Gallager. Didn't their momma teach them how to respect women. At least the womanizing wasn't as "in your face" as Conor's, from book 1. In fact, there was no other women for him in this story.

I found this couple hard to connect with. Emily pushed Rory away nearly the whole book. There was even an 18 month separation where he gives her space and works on himself. There was NO actual time in the book that they were a couple. Didn't feel any true romance. I did appreciate that du
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
ARC provided by author for an honest review.

3.5 - 4 Changing Stars

Rory is the cocky younger brother to Conner from One Night Stand . Emily had been working at O'Gallagher for a year and steering clear of Rory. She doesn't much like him and makes it known with the cold front she puts up any time Rory is in the vicinity.

It only takes one night of misplaced keys and sleeping in the same bed for things to change for Rory. But can he prove that he's changed enough for Emily to see the difference
Ali Mason
Jun 11, 2017 rated it liked it
About Last Night
3 Stars
The series continues in About Last Night with Conners younger brother Rory. Rory is a player who sleeps his way through patrons at his family's bar each night. He wants there to be no expectations of more, just one night. Emily who is a nursing student and working through school as a barmaid at O’Gallager Bar is all too familiar with Rorys “one time only” ways. Since meeting Emily Rory is determined to get his one night with her. Just one night and he is sure the attractio
Kerri Haberman
Emily and Rory's story was good! Both characters are physically attracted to eachother but Em thinks that he is a superficial jerk and Rory thinks she is a cold hearted ice queen! They decided on sleeping together just once and it was the best 5sec of Rory's life! Lol He tries redeeming himself but doesn't Emily tells him off. After some serious soul searching and life altering the two take another chance on eachother. I really liked the changes that I saw in Rory! I'm also he proved that he cou ...more
Melissa
Mar 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
feel like Rory's story brings another dimension Mignon's writing. The humor and sarcasm laced throughout this book is simply amazing.

The best part? When Rory gets knocked down a few begs by Winters lol.

You'll wanna meet this guy too.
Carole
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
While I enjoyed the Gallagher Night series so far, I have to say that this book wasn't my favourite one.
Yes it is about Rory and Emily, but I didn't get the constant romance that was with the first book.
I also felt that the story just ended quickly.
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
The O’Gallager boys continue to kill me. I absolutely love a story about a man who can turn around and change his relationship beliefs and prove that he can be a one girl kind of guy. This is exactly what you get with this story.

In this novella, we meet Rory, the cocky younger brother to Conor, from One Night Stand. We also meet Emily, a barmaid who has worked for the brothers for a year and knows that she should steer clear of Rory. He is known to be a manwhore of sorts knowing there have been
Vicki
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Emily winters life on track to gain qualifications despite all that life throws at her, studies hard and works hard in her job at O'gallaghers bar which she loves, bar working with Rory who she so loves to hate a self confessed love them and leave them type of guy and no one to hide it either.
One night of misplaced keys lead Emily to unexpected changes.

Rory O Gallagher eldest brother to Conor and playboy, love em and leave em kinda guy got the reputation to go with it and loves it, but something
Mommaleena
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
• Fire and Ice
Rory is just like his brother, after Conor settled down with Mia he moved above the bar and took over the space as Conor had. However after rescuing Emily one night, he wanted to be with her. Emily however didn't want anything to do with Rory. To say she was an ice princess towards him was an understatement! Because of the way he treats some people she cannot stand the guy and didn't want anything to do with him. However they end up locked in the bars office and Emily tells him th
Brooklyn
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rory is rude, cocky and incorrigible. Emily wants nothing to do with him and tries her best to stay far away. Until one moment that leads to a steamy explosion between them. Even still Emily knows it was a mistake and is determined to stay away. But Rory doesn't let her off the hook that easy.

"I needed to know if this was a game. If I was just a conquest to him. I wasn’t built like the girls he slept with."

He's never had to work for a woman, never had to change his ways and actually be consider
Teri
Nov 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
These O'Gallgher Men have a reputation and Rory is taking after his big brother with the women lining up for his time. He fast and easy and rich and doesn't due any more than he has to and not all of it legal. But when he gets a taste of Emily will one taste be enough or does he have some changes to make that might make him the man that can win her heart.

This author does a great job of creating a fun laugh out loud yet hot and steamy read. If you want steamy this is right up your alley.
Isabella Bazz
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
About last night
Mignon Mykel
I received ARC from the author for my honest opinion. Rory's story is the second book in the O'Gallaghers series. Rory is cocky and full of himself. Emily is working hard to be
a nurse and needs her job at the Pub. She opens Rory's eyes and tells him how his actions make him into a self centred person. I want to see more of Rory and Emily. 5 stars. Looking forward to book #3.
Kathy
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story follows Rory and Emily. Emily is very well aware of Rory's womanizing reputation and wants no part of it but she has to work with him. As they say, there is a fine line between love and hate and Emily walks it like a tightrope! Their story is funny and hot too. Love the Gallagher siblings and can't wait to read the next story.
Danielle Borden
Brianna Jehl
Oct 17, 2016
Juli Hall
Nov 20, 2016

O'Gallagher Nights (3 books)
  • One Night Stand (O'Gallagher Nights #1)
  • All Night Long (O'Gallagher Nights, #3)