Start by marking “Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)” as Want to Read:
Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)

Break Me

(Corrupted Hearts #2)

Just a few weeks ago, computer prodigy China Mack’s typical night in involved Endor Star Wars pajamas and a sensible bedtime. Now she’s dating gorgeous tech guru Jackson Cooper—one of Forbes’s Top Ten Eligible Billionaires—much to the Twitterverse’s delight.

Turns out, going from socially inept hermit to poster girl for geek chic has its challenges. China’s relationship gets even more complicatdelight.

Turns

Published March 14th 2017 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Break Me, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Amy I really hope it's not Branna as I never really bought her relationship with Blane. I love the idea of it being someone new

Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
First I want to begin by saying I am a MASSIVE Tiffany Snow fan. MASSIVE. I absolutely adored book one in this series. China's idiosyncrasies were hilariously adorable. Her "Love triangle" had such an innocence to it, that despite it all, she comes off as a character you root for.

Book two didn't have the same feel as book one. Gone is the quirky socially awkward novice. China was thrust into so many situations that at times the old China seemed to have disappeared and in her place was a throw-back to an
Carvanz
Jan 14, 2017 rated it liked it
This is the second book in this series and while China Mack was so much fun with her quirky, nerdy OCD issues those traits did not shine through quite as much in this book. She was still a fun character. I prefer a little more of the romance which this one did not offer compared to the first. There is also some kind of underplay going on with Clark, China’s coworker, that I’m not really comfortable with. This book does have a lot of excitement, twists and turns. Jackson still has a few surprises ...more
Saly
No-one else does a love triangle as well as Tiffany Snow, with her Kathleen Turner series deeply polarising ships. In her new trilogy of which this is the second installment the triangle hasn't come into much focus yet. The hero of the story is 'China' who has just started a top-secret high security job which she can't share with her ex-boss and new boyfriend Jackson.

Without giving away much of the plot but to say foreign enemies, mystery, danger and kidnapping come i
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I love a book with a quirky character and China fits that bill to a T. Usually it's the Hero's in the books that keep me invested, but in this series it's China. The author did such a good job of making her geekiness and her interactions with other characters, adorable and funny.

I have been very entertained in both book 1 and 2 of this series. I hope there is plans of more. If you aren't a fan of series, the author ends both books in a way that would give you closure. I would recommend reading
Tamara
For my friends and people who follow my reviews, it shouldn’t come as surprise that I am a HUGE Tiffany Snow fan. She is one of those authors that I automatically one-click without even finding out what the book is about – I just know without a doubt that it is going to be astounding. Ms. Snow’s latest release Break Me was everything I knew it would be plus so much more! This reader was not disappointed – at all.

Break Me is the second installment of the Corrupted Hearts series by Tiffany Snow a/>Break
TJ
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5/5.0 Awesome fun and suspense with a awfully good dash of love (in a triangle. :).
Angela
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Audible re-read, I love China Mack and she's even more brilliant on audio!

We’re back with China Mack and her quirky but brilliant mind!

Now working for the government, China wrongly assumed that all of her problems are behind her. Whilst she is still under the protection of Clark, and dating Jackson, she is torn between her loyalties towards these two men. Clark knows about the project she is working on but she can’t tell Jackson about it. Now with danger looming and the Vigilance software once again under threat,audio!
We’re
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
Feb 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
China Mack is back and settled into her new role working alongside Clark Slattery. Her romance with Jackson Cooper is still going strong, although it soon becomes clear the love-birds are not on the same page when it comes to committing to their relationship.

Thankfully for me, the reading experience of this second book in the Corrupted Hearts series was pleasurable this time around however, fans of China in the first book may feel disappointment because her OCD tendencies have faded
Kerrie Jones
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It seems to me that occasionally the second book in a trilogy suffers from "middle child" syndrome. You know what I mean; it struggles to fit in, it does things differently and constantly fights with it's older and younger siblings for attention.

Thankfully, this book is not a middle child. It has a life of it's own and from the first hilarious few lines, takes the reader on a rollercoaster ride of laughter, anger, sadness and nostalgia.

This is so difficult to write withou
Jessica
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-borrows, 2018
I’m going to be finicky and talk about a review I read about this book on Amazon. The person who wrote it said, “China has no experience with relationships, she is naive and too trusting, she doesn’t know how to dance. Come on, did the author make her a genius in computers and science just to make her clueless in every other aspect of life???????”. Now she did say other things, but this just bothers me for some reason. As a girl who had never been in a relationship previous to the one she is in ...more
Rae Sontheyon
Mar 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All Is Fair In Love and Cyber War . . .

So happy that China Mack is back and that more is obviously to follow! This second novel in the Corrupted Hearts series is just as amazing as the first maybe better with point of view changes and guest appearances from The Kathleen Turner series. Tiffany Snow has given me a female heroine whom I relate to on so many levels that I almost feel normal reading about China's issue until she endures hacking, espionage and problems dealing with two hot
Tracy T.
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
Okay story, decent narration by Ariele DeLisle. (audible review)

This was a decent enough book. It did have a couple issues.

I really like China Mack's character and her quirkiness. I like both Jackson and Clark, however, Clark seemed to be coming to a forefront of being her love interest and I am not sure I like that. If this series continues, I hope the next book is about Clark and someone else. If this becomes a love triangle it will suck. I hate love triangle's.

The story line and
Book Him Danno
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have always found the second book in a series seems to always fall short. Its the story that is filled with back story, romance that readers skip though and its just ok. Basically the book you read to get you to book 3.
Break Me is NOT I repeat NOT that book.
This book is if fun,suspenseful, sadness, anger and once again a awkward heron China Mack who makes me not feel like an awkward mess.
I dislike love triangles but the story is so good I couldn't stop reading.

Wha
Julie
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Landing a new job that appeals to you is a dream for anyone. For China Mack - the new set up has her working with Clark. Both trying to take on a job that protects the US from some serious cyber threats. The close proximity between Clark and China has the technology guru wondering where Clark fits into her life at times. Even though China is still in a relationship with Jackson, her work takes a major piece of her time.

Threats still linger from the Vigilance project, making China wonder if lett
Christi
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, paperback

Things start off where Follow Me left off. With China’s inept social skills and being the girlfriend of Boston’s most eligible bachelor proves to be taking its toll on our heroine. While Jackson wants more and to define their relationship, China is not ready wanting to slow things down, providing lots of tension between the two of them. Add Clark to the mix, and I was left wondering what would happen between these two characters that I had grown to love.

After the world found out about Jackson and China’s relation
Uvi
4 stars.

I love China Mack! This series is obviously not as good as the Kathleen Turner series (my favorite romantic suspense series), but it is much better than the previous two that Tiffany Snow released. There is a pretty good love triangle (again, not as good as kade and Blane from Kathleen Turner, but still good). The plot is pretty good and overall I just love Tiffany Snow's writing. Her books are so easy to read and her way of creating a funny and quirky heroine is so effortles
Karen Jannisch Gill
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I REALLY enjoyed Break Me. It was a quick read and picked up where Follow Me left off. If you haven’t read Follow Me, pick up both of these awesome books and you will not be sorry. (I think it could be read independently but I don't like to skip books in a series so it's hard for me to say for sure since I ready and truly enjoyed Follow Me as well). Tiffany Snow has a true talent that makes her readers love her books and she is the ONLY author I have ever re-read. Her books have all the things I ...more
Nicole
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Was just about to give this 3 stars, but then I felt a thrill at the surprise at the end, so I bumped it up. I really like China. She's a good character and I actually enjoy the OCD and random factoids sprinkled throughout. I'm hoping this series doesn't end in the same way as the Kathleen Turner one, in regards to whom she ends up with. Evidently, I'm always on the wrong team.
Random aside: why isn't she wearing her glasses on the covers of these novels?
Hillary
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
China Mack is in a league of her own, she’s highly intelligent (prodigy level), socially awkward (it’s fancy, so dress up = fandom cosplay) and she has a high sense of moral conscience (the genie will not go back in the bottle). China finds herself in a unique situation, overseeing Vigilance (the Big Brother Software she helped create) because any other option is unfathomable. All risks associated with this project fall on her shoulders.

Tiffany Snow has the reader rooting for China w
Lavonneda Hyland
Mar 17, 2017 rated it liked it
I absolutely loved China and the first book in the series but I really did not like China in the first half of this book. While I love her quirks at the beginning of the book I just found her to be whiny and really immature. I really struggled to make it through the first half but I'm glad I stuck it out because the second half was much better. China was also much better and not annoying in the second half. The relationship aspect and love triangle felt really flat and not at all interesting unt ...more
Veronica
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

China has gone from working for her tech billionaire boyfriend Jackson, to heading a secret government agency with Clarke as her partner. China is keeping her new job from Jackson and he isn't happy when he discovers she is working with Clarke.

As the story began I couldn't help thinking Jackson is a little too good to be true and his behaviour early on didn't help. As the story unfolded I was sure if I wanted to be proven right or wro
Natasha
Excellent Tiffany Snow!!!!
I can’t say enough how much I loved “Break Me”. This book picks up where the last one ends. I was hooked from the beginning. There are 2 very different, but both extremely sexy men, Jackson and Clark #IWillNotPickASide. Then there’s China Mack, I adore her, she’s not your normal leading lady. She’s a genius, awkward, and get caught up in a much different world than she’s used to. Tiffany brought back even more action, suspense and romance with this book.
In t
Amy
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars. They say the good sign of a great love triangle are when both sides are viable options. That is most definitely the case with Tiffany Snow's latest in her Corrupted Hearts series. Quirky, but lovable China Mack is dealing with the fame that comes with dating tech billionaire, Jackson Cooper. Their new relationship faces numerous tests, namely in the form of Clark Slattery, China's coworker in a super secret organization that throes those two together. In this book, we get to know more ...more
Beth
Mar 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good sequel to the Corrupted Hearts series. I very much enjoyed where the story line went, and the characters grew on me more in this second installment.

The story fits in perfect with the real-life issues happening in the USA right now regarding spying and illegal surveillance from foreign governments. The technology is kind of scary actually. Of course it had a Tiffany Snow spin on it by incorporating a mixture of her style of suspense and a romance.

I would ha
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
I freaking love Tiffany Snow!! She gives us hot and funny romantic suspense novels that just makes you want to start investigating crimes!! lol

Book 2 starts off a few weeks after the last book.  We have China Mack, techie guru and lovable nerd girl who is totally in a HOT relationship with Jackson Cooper, —one of Forbes’s Top Ten Eligible Billionaires.  And he's is witty, a genius in his own right and did we mention gorgeous??!!  yeah.. totally!

So we have China in her new position as boss at the no one knows about goveof ’s
Lindsay C
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
How did I not see that last chapter coming?!! Fans of this author will absolutely love this!!! I'm not ashamed to say I totally squealed!!! Friggin' awesome!

description
Fiona Wilson
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads, netgalley
Having enjoyed the first book in this series I was looking forward to seeing what the author would bring in this one.

China is back and still as naive as ever in many ways. She believes that her life is going to continue exactly the same as it always did, regardless of the fact she is now dating Jackson. Clark remains a huge part in her life and this leads to a lot of awkward situations. China's life will never be the same, and in this book the author puts her through the ringer.
Lee
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Break me is the 2nd book in this series, this book delivers, in every way. Long time Tiffany fans have a few Easter eggs in parts and they are fantastic. Another master piece Tiffany... you never fail to up the bar!!
Sue Homes
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic, loved it. Tiffany has given us yet another fantastic the amazing book, once I started I couldn't put it down until it's finished and I can't wait for the next one in the series. Her writing sucks you in and you fall in love with the characters and even find out about more characters from previous books, which I just think was the bees knees in such a bonus for the series. Loved it would recommend it to anyone
denise jacob
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

Yet another great read and I am hoping there is a book 3 ,and the president that's a very clever twist.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Kiss Kiss Bang (Iron Clad Security, #3)
  • Behind the Mask (The Associates #4)
  • The Mission Begins: At the Edge and Edge of Surrender (Alpha Crew, #1-2)
  • Forever Alexa (The Bodyguards Of L.A. County, #4)
  • In a Bad Way (Bad Boys of the Bay, #4)
  • It's Always Been You (Always, #1)
  • Spree (Codename: Chandler #2)
  • Midnight Target (Killer Instincts, #8)
  • I Know Lucy (A Fugitive #1)
  • Exposing Justice (Justice Team, #3)
  • HOT SEAL Rescue (HOT SEAL Team #3)
  • Obsession and Sacrifice (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #2)
  • Breathless Descent
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Midnight Shadows (Wildefire, #3)
  • Race to Kill (Love and Scandal, #1)
  • Love, Lost
  • Black Diamond (Wilds of the Bayou, #2)

Corrupted Hearts (4 books)
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
  • Save Me (Corrupted Hearts, #4)