Start by marking “Reawakened His Heart” as Want to Read:
Reawakened His Heart

Reawakened His Heart

Braedyn
I'm an asshole. I wasn't always this way; life has made me this way. I once believed in the good in all people, but then "life happened". I'm not religious; I don't believe in God. How can someone who created the world be so willing to take away life and all I believed in and loved?
I was young. I believed in love and forever. Brooklynn Marsden was my high school swe
ebook
Published November 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Reawakened His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reawakened His Heart

Sara
Nov 20, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
4/5 stars!!!
A lovely, emotional tale of finding love again unexpectedly.
Poor Braedyn, that guy got his heart broken in the worst way and love just wasn’t something he cared to find again. Rylee has had a troubled life that turned her into a shell of the woman she could be. One night, Rylee is in an accident and Braedyn arrives in the nick of time, like a hot hero in a firefighters’ uniform. After he rescues her, he just can’t stay away, even if he doesn’t want any kind of anything with her.
This
Abigail Davies
Nov 23, 2016 Abigail Davies rated it it was amazing
"He’s my battleship that helps me sail the rough seas, and I’m not sure what I would do without him."

I was so excited when this book landed on my kindle!!!! I'd been looking forward to reading it for ages!
Brae.... wow, what can I say about him? His past is so sad and I had tears streaming down my face. I felt his pain and hoped that he could find his happily ever after.
Rylee... poor Rylee!!! What she went through! And that nasty colt!!!!!
I don't want to say too much about this book because you n
Paula Genereau
Nov 21, 2016 Paula Genereau rated it it was amazing
Oh my! This book was amazing. I loved Rylee and Braedyn. It was a great love story. I had a hard time putting it down. I got so into this book I didn't sleep much Last night. That's how amazing it is.
Jenn
Nov 20, 2016 Jenn rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I'm always drawn into the books I read by the characters, and I loved the characters K. L. Myers created in this story.

Braedyn suffered a tragic loss when his wife unexpectedly passed away after only being married for 2 years. To deal with the pain, he closes himself off from feeling emotions for any other woman.

Rylee went through an abusive relationship with her last boyfriend. Now she can't bring herself to trust any guy again.

When Rylee is rescued by Braedyn after
Colleen Mc (The Book Lover)
Reawaken his Heart was smokin’! I didn’t realize that this was K. L. Myers debut novel until I went looking for another one of her books to read on Goodreads- only to find that this is it! After finishing a dark and twisted read yesterday, I really needed a sexy romance to pick me up. Reawaken his Heart did just that!

I just love a second chance at romance novel. Braedyn and Rylee have both been through so much. He’s shut off his heart to love and she doesn’t know if she can trust enough to love
Denise Van plew
Nov 20, 2016 Denise Van plew rated it really liked it
I am one that loves to discover new to me authors. I kept seeing the cover with finally giving into curiosity enough to stop and see what it promised inside. This is also I think her first one so she has a good start. I myself can not resist a man in uniform military and those around us such as Braedyn being a fireman. He is also a mess thanks to a huge loss in his life. Then there is Rylee who also is a mess thanks to a mess that called himself a man that as you read what she tolerated you want ...more
MillsyLovesBooks
Nov 22, 2016 MillsyLovesBooks rated it really liked it
This is my first read from KL Myers and i've got to say it really was and emotional read and one minute i loved it and needed to know what was going to happen next then the next my heart was in my mouth. Some parts of this read will really pull on your heart strings.
Braedyn and Rylee have been through so much in their past lives with heartbreak and abusive relationship. Then one night, Rylee is involved in an car accident and Braedyn is passing by just in time to rescue her. He can't stay away f
Nov 21, 2016 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-challenge
***I received this ARC from the author in return for my honest opinions. All opinions are my own.***

There were times I wasn't sure if I liked this book or not. Then there were times I couldn't wait to see where the story was going. Rylee had a rough go of it for sure, I wish there was more in the book about the ex though, everything seemed to wrap up so quick. Then poor Braedyn going through what he goes through... I got teary, I won't lie.

When these two come together it seemed fast at first, a
Diane plourde
Nov 19, 2016 Diane plourde rated it really liked it

I have to admit that I was never one to step out of my comfort zone in order to give new authors a try. Now that I have, I'm far from being disappointed. I also won't hide the fact that I love covers. If an author takes the time to find a cover that fits the story, to me it's already a success. I love stories that involve firefighters because they care and they have protectiveness in them. This 4 star was all that and much more.

Braedyn and Rylee have been through so much in their past lives. T
Michelle Eriksen
Jan 02, 2017 Michelle Eriksen rated it it was amazing
I can't believe this is a debut novel, KL Myers did a great job of jumping in with both feet in Reawaken His Heart and made this story feel like opening up your mind to a group of old friends.

Braedyn lost the love of his life suddenly and had no desire to be in a relationship and be hurt again until he meets Rylee. Rylee isn't all that interested in men herself as she was in an abusive relationship, but when she meets Braedyn things are different.

I really loved this book, couldn't put it down un
Rhonda Ziglar
Nov 25, 2016 Rhonda Ziglar rated it it was amazing
Reawakened His Heart by K.L. Myers.....What a sweet, steamy and hot love story. Their was so much raw emotion in this beautifully written book. I loved Braedyn and Rylee they both are so broken, but together they are complete to make a perfect couple. This is my first book by this author and she has won a new reader. I voluntarily reviewed an advance readers copy of this book.
TDCbookreviews
TDCbookreviews rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2017
Lorena
Lorena rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2017
Christy Johnson
Christy Johnson rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2017
Jaime
Jaime rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2016
Jelena Bosh
Jelena Bosh rated it really liked it
Dec 05, 2016
Christine Stanley
Christine Stanley rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2016
Kellie
Kellie marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2016
Felicia Dillon
Felicia Dillon marked it as to-read
M.K. Murphy
M.K. Murphy marked it as to-read
Heather M. Gardner
Heather M. Gardner marked it as to-read
Lucy
Lucy added it
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
StefBö
StefBö marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2016
Caro
Caro marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2016
Stefanie Nelson hetland
Stefanie Nelson hetland marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2016
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Christie Marsh
Christie Marsh marked it as to-read
Lisa  Hershaw
Lisa Hershaw marked it as to-read
Ellie Collins
Ellie Collins marked it as to-read
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Cyndy Parkinson
Cyndy Parkinson marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2016
Debbe Watchowski-Frost
Debbe Watchowski-Frost marked it as to-read
Elaine Hall
Elaine Hall marked it as to-read
☆ Carol
☆ Carol marked it as to-read
Simone
Simone marked it as to-read
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Betti Icenhour
Betti Icenhour marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2016
Hal Nevitt
Hal Nevitt marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2016
KL Myers was born in West Berlin Germany at Tempelhof AFB, an Air force brat that dislikes beer but loves PEZZ dispensers. Landing in Aurora, CO, where her Father retired in 1974, she spent eight years enjoying the wonderful mountain scenery and cool air, she then relocated to "hell" aka Phoenix, Arizona, where she currently resides with her husband David, 3 cats and a dog. They have 2 daughters a ...more
More about K.L. Myers...