Start by marking “Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance” as Want to Read:
Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance

Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance

Max Davis is cocky, gorgeous, and has every woman in the office dropping her panties – including me. As much as he drives me up the wall, I can’t stop fantasizing about him pushing me against it, too.

Hard.

But my new co-worker is definitely off-limits. So our flirty little game is going to get us both in trouble.

Thing is, I’m pretty sure it would be worth it.

** SCANDALO
Published October 26th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Scandalous, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scandalous

Rejane
Unfortunately I gave up. And this RARELY happens. The heroine in this book is supposed to be this powerful litigator, a successful attorney in her way to make partner in the firm she works. And she's in her 30's. But she's not. I was really expecting for her to be smart. But she ended up in the same level of moron(ess) as many heroines. She believed in office gossip and never for one second, with all smartness and all, she took her time to investigate if the rumors were true. For a brilliant min ...more
Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect
3.5 stars.

I was craving an office romance.

Chloe and Max are lawyers at the same law firm. They get paired together on a case involving a catch phase and a woman who has an exercise empire.

The writing was great. I definitely still am a fan of how Lola Darling writes. But I had some issues with mainly Chloe that kept this from being an amazing read for me.

I loved Max. Max was amazing. Could not get enough of him. Wanted him to have his happy ending so bad. He could have been a little more forth
Brienne Dubh
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chloe and Max are both lawyers at the same firm. Her life is all about work and no play, and she finds herself on the fast track to becoming partner. Max is a good lawyer but also knows how to balance his busy work schedule with his personal life. He knows about his rep but things are not always as they seem. Max has more going than anyone realizes as he too, walks the route to becoming partner.

Chloe wants nothing to do with Max, who she sees as a good lawyer but with a reputation for being with
Anna
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lawyer Love

He's been watching her in admiration she sees him as a manwhore. The sex scenes in this story are hot and not infrequent. I thought the storyline was weak it took a few weeks of dropping and coming back to get to the middle where it finally picked up pace. A couple of side stories, but it is a stand alone. No lead in to another story or the next in the series, because it's not a series.
Tracey Boyland
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read. Definitely! !!

Sexy. Intriguing, stimulating.
How many adjectives . This could go on all day.
Loved all of this book. Can I have another please
Tiffany
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
2 great books in 1

This was an amazing read and I am happy to say that I also enjoyed the bonus book! Totally recommend!
KatForsyth
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: smut
Three stars for story, down to two stars for the dodgy grammar and spelling that showed up occasionally. Lola needs a proofreader.
Lucy Armendariz
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
The office romance was a good read, enjoyed the back and forward with the two of them. In the end they were happy together and fighting about being together didn't even matter.
A Reader Named Leah
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
This was okay.
Typical super insecure woman.
Atypical man insofar as he's not the slut the rumors portrayed him to be.
No major outside conflicts which was nice.
Standard but pleasant HEA
Krystal
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I wish I could have half stars. It would have been a 3.5. I liked it, there were some things I didn't like, but overall I good read.
Ruth
Nov 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
Did not finish.Too much of what they are thinking instead of doing. It just bogged down
Tiffany Copple
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was okay. the love story was good I just felt like then end was kinda rushed .
MiniMe
Dec 13, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
I've read variations of this plot enough times that this book didn't hold my attention. I was hoping for something different and that's my fault--not the author's.
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
3.5* rating. Sweeter than what I expected.
Lisa
Dec 11, 2017
Dreamnoutloud2
Jan 12, 2017
Leslie
rated it did not like it
Dec 09, 2016
Nov 14, 2016
Megan
Nov 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Some like It Spicy (A Perfect Recipe, #1)
  • DILF
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • The Princess in His Bed
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • Deadly Intent (I-Team, #8)
  • Don't Look
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • An Affair in Winter (Seasons, #1)
  • Tempest (Old West, #3)
  • Give In
  • A Daring Arrangement (The Four Hundred, #1)
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • Daddy's Girl
  • Lord Savage (Savage Trilogy #1)
  • Pr*ck Charming (Royally Screwed, #4)
  • Scandalous
Lola Darling is a romantic with a naughty side. Born and raised in Texas, she's a lover of lip gloss, a Star Wars junkie and full time book nerd.

When not writing steamy, smutty novels, she can be found playing with her cute and cuddly Rottweiler, Rocky, or spoiling her eight adorable nieces and nephews rotten.

Want to know all her secrets? Get on her mailing list: